>>>>Smurf Set<<<< What the Smurf? A Smurf Set?

poopybuttoxes

Hey guys. Its poopy, and im here to share my smurf set. I made it a while back but never wanted to post it cause i didnt want anyone to look at my cards. Im like that haha. But now when i look at pop culture cards i get mad, cause theres no good cards. PEOPLE OF THE POP CULTURE SECTION! STEP IT UP! Anyways, i decided to post the set cause people need some cool cards to look at. Kept the effects simple but good. Its a cool archtype. Well, here it is.

[spoiler=Smurfette]172155.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon up to 2 "Smurf" monsters either from your Deck or hand. If you use this effect only 1 Special Summoned "Smurf" monster can be Special Summoned from your Deck.

[spoiler=Papa Smurf]172155.jpg

When this card is face-up on the field "Smurf" monsters cannot be destroyed as a result of battle, and Battle Damage inflicted by "Smurf" monsters to your opponent's Life Points is doubled.

[spoiler=Brainy Smurf]172155.jpg

When this card is face-up on the field and there is another face-up "Smurf" monster on your side of the field, you can return this card to the Deck to Special Summon 1 "Smurf" monster from your Deck.

[spoiler=Clumsy Smurf]172155.jpg

You can Tribute this card to destroy 1 monster on the field.

[spoiler=Greedy Smurf]172155.jpg

This monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

[spoiler=Grouchy Smurf]172155c.jpg

"Smurf" monsters on your side of the field gain 300 ATK points.

[spoiler=Handy Smurf]172155.jpg

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, either from your hand or the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Smurf" monster from your Deck to the field.

[spoiler=Hefty Smurf]172155z.jpg

If this card is Special Summoned, it gains 300 ATK until the End Phase of the turn.

[spoiler=Jokey Smurf]172155p.jpg

FLIP: Destroy 1 monster on the field. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can add 1 "Smurf" monster or 1 "Smurfette" from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=Nat Smurfling]172155y.jpg

This cards name is treated as "Nat Smurf". After your Battle Phase this monster can switch to Defense Position.

[spoiler=Sassette Smurfling]172155x.jpg

This cards name is treated as "Sassette Smurf". Once per turn, you can shift control of this card to your opponent until the End Phase of the turn. When it shifts to your opponents side of the field, your opponent loses 800 Life Points.

[spoiler=Slouchy Smurfling]172155.jpg

This cards name is treated as "Slouchy Smurf". When this card is face-up on the field, "Smurf" monsters gain 500 ATK points (excluding this card).

[spoiler=Snappy Smurfling]172155u.jpg

This cards name is treated as "Snappy Smurf". When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

[spoiler=Vanity Smurf]172155c.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned you can Special Summon 1 "Vanity Token" (Fairy-Type/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 600/DEF 700) in Attack Position to your side of the field. When "Vanity Smurf" and "Vanity Token" is on the field at the same time, both monsters ATK is doubled.

[spoiler=Gargamel's Spell]172155.jpg

Special Summon 2 "Smurf" monsters.

Well, thats it for now. Not sure if i'll make anymore. I got these images from this awesome artist. Her name is ~AliceSacco. Anyway, suggestions, comments, whatever. If you feel the need get at me.

Get crunk? haha

lol, Smurfette reminds me of the time my friend asked everyone "Who created Smurfette?", he knew but wanted to still ask everyone anyways, lol

They look like they can be pretty awesome combined with some awesome cards like Sanctuary in the Sky with Papa Smurf so your Life Points will be safe for plenty of uses

10/10

wowee.... *tears* four 10/10's. Thank you guys so much.

And at DHeroDogma, yea haha. I made them fairy because of this cool card coming out in october called Darklord Desire, and they didnt really fit into any other category haha. Also it would work pretty good with valhalla. Congrats on the five stars btw.

Thanks

There are probably other cards that they can go great with, like Double Summon while you have 2 Vanity Smurfs in your hand, lol, for 4 powerful Beatsticks of 2400 ATK in one turn, lol, also if you can manage to play a 3rd Vanity Smurf, it will be an unstoppable force of 4800 ATK, lol

Yea, i made them very versitile so you could use them in alot of different ways. My favorite thing about these is that most of them are 3 star. So gravity bind/level limit!!! The best cards ever haha.

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon up to 2 "Smurf" monsters either from your Deck or hand. Only 1 "Smurf" monster can be Special Summoned from your Deck in this way.

When this card is face-up on the field, "Smurf" monsters cannot be destroyed as a result of battle, and Battle Damage inflicted by "Smurf" monsters to your opponent's Life Points is doubled.

When this card is face-up on the field and there is another face-up "Smurf" monster on your field, you can return this card to your Deck to Special Summon 1 "Smurf" monster from your Deck.

"Smurf" monsters on your field gain 300 ATK.

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Smurf" monster from your Deck to your field.

After your Battle Phase, you can switch this monster to Defense Position.

When this card is Summoned, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Vanity Token" (Fairy-Type/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 600/DEF 700) in face-up Attack Position to your field. While you control "Vanity Smurf" and "Vanity Token", the ATK of both monsters is doubled.

The pictures are alright as they are. OCG fix is above. They're nice but not perfect. 9/10

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='HitoKage' timestamp='1281412962' post='4507443']
[i]When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon up to 2 "Smurf" monsters either from your Deck or hand. Only 1 "Smurf" monster can be Special Summoned from your Deck in this way.

When this card is face-up on the field, "Smurf" monsters cannot be destroyed as a result of battle, and Battle Damage inflicted by "Smurf" monsters to your opponent's Life Points is doubled.

When this card is face-up on the field and there is another face-up "Smurf" monster on your field, you can return this card to your Deck to Special Summon 1 "Smurf" monster from your Deck.

"Smurf" monsters on your field gain 300 ATK.

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Smurf" monster from your Deck to your field.

After your Battle Phase, you can switch this monster to Defense Position.

When this card is Summoned, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Vanity Token" (Fairy-Type/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 600/DEF 700) in face-up Attack Position to your field. While you control "Vanity Smurf" and "Vanity Token", the ATK of both monsters is doubled.[/i]

The pictures are alright as they are. OCG fix is above. They're nice but not perfect. 9/10
[/quote]

I agree with this man about the text. If the text was changed I would give it a 10, but since it's not i'll give you a 1/10.

No not really. A 9/10.

Archived