M.E.G.A. Project ( MM9 : CLEAR!)

DSS

Hey sup ppl , DSS here with a new set ~_^

So my new project contains Megaman 1-10 yep i'm going to do every single character (almost i think)......so i'm guessing this will be only monster card set..........maybe a few spell or trap cards here and there but nothing other than that.. Well i hope you enjoy the beginning of my new set

Rate comment and most of all enjoy

If there are any ocg problems give me a pm ^^.

[spoiler=[color=#4682B4]Megaman 1 ; DRN : 000 - 008[/color]]

Blues.jpgMegaman.jpg

Roll.jpgCutMan.jpg

GutsMan.jpgIceMan.jpg

BombMan.jpgFireMan.jpg

ElecMan.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#4682B4]Megaman 2 ; DWN : 009 - 016[/color]]

MetalMan.jpgAirMan.jpg

BubbleMan.jpgQuickMan.jpg

CrashMan.jpgFlashMan.jpg

heatman.jpgwoodman.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#4682B4]Megaman 3 ; DWN : 017 - 024[/color]]

needleman.jpgMagnetMan.jpg

GeminiMan.jpghardman.jpg

TopMan.jpgSnakeMan.jpg

SparkMan.jpgShadowMan.jpg

[spoiler=Gemini Man Lore]This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

o Select 1 monster on the field, the selected monsters ATK is equal to its DEF.

[spoiler=[color=#1E90FF]Megaman 4 ; DWN 025 - 032[/color]]

BrightMan.jpgToadMan.jpg

DrillMan.jpgPharohMan.jpg

RingMan.jpgDustMan.jpg

DiveMan.jpgSkullMan.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]Megaman 5 ; DWN 033 - 040[/color]]

GravityMan.jpgWaveMAn.jpg

StoneMan.jpgGyroMan.jpg

StarMan.jpgChargeMan.jpg

Napalman.jpgCrystalMan.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]Megaman 6 ; DWN 041 - 042[/color]]

BlizzardMan.jpgCentaurMan.jpg

FlameMan.jpgKnightMan.jpg

PlantMan.jpgTomahawkMan.jpg

WindMan.jpgYamatoMan.jpg

[spoiler=Knight Man Lore and Yamato Man]

Knight Man :This card is also treated as Machine-Type while its on the field. If you have no monsters in your hand OR Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can send 1 Equip Spell Card equipped to this card to the Graveyard to inflict 500 damage to your opponent . Also if this card is send to the Graveyard by the effect of a Trap Card you can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.

Yamato Man : This card is also treated as a Machine-Type while is on the field. If "Knight Man - Defensive Honor" is on your side of the field or in the Graveyard you can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 card on the field. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card would be destroyed while equipped with an Equip Spell Card, you can send that card to the Graveyard instead.

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]Megaman 7 ; DWN 049 - 056[/color]]

FreezeMan.jpgJunkMan.jpg

BurstMan.jpgCloudMan.jpg

SpringMan.jpgSlashMan.jpg

ShadeMan.jpgTurboMan.jpg

Bass.jpg2db2eko.jpg

[spoiler=Junk Man Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Special Summon this card by Tributing 3 Machine-Type monsters on the field. If this card is Special Summoned, you can send to the Graveyard a number of Machine-Type monsters to increase this cards ATK equal to the number of Machine-Type monsters sent to the graveyard by this cards effect x500 until the end of turn.

[spoiler=Bass Lore]If this card is Special Summoned while your opponent has more than 10 cards in his / her(s) Graveyard you can Special Summon "Treble - Brute Wolf Beast" from hand or Deck. Remove 1 card in hand from play to attack 3 monsters on your opponents side of the field. If your opponent has less than 1 monster on his side of the field this cards effect cannot be activated. After Battle Step is dealt you can switch this card Defense Position. While this card is on the field, if your opponent has at least 5 DARK monsters in his / her(s) Graveyard you may in decrease the ATK of every Attribute monster on the field except DARK monsters by 500.

[spoiler=Megaman 8 ; DWN - 063 - 064]o7nm86.jpg9vgv8w.jpg

2d85177.jpg2zgufsh.jpg

2502yqb.jpgrh906p.jpg

315bi1g.jpg20jli68.jpg

[spoiler=Sword Man Lore]This card is also treated as a Warrior-type while its on the field. Once per turn if this card is targeted by a attack you can sent from hand to Graveyard 1 Spell Card to negate the opponents monster attack. This card can attack during the same Battle Phase as many times as the number of Equip Cards equipped to it. If this card is equipped with a Spell Card its attack will not increase.

[spoiler=Megaman 9 ; DLN - 065 - 072]sf9p4z.jpg2uien2b.jpg

al164o.jpg4kd2dc.jpg

4kwx08.jpgictkck.jpg

213k6xk.jpg2uz8akl.jpg

[spoiler=Splash Woman Lore]This card is also treated as Fairy-Type while its on the field. This card cannot be targeted for an attack if you control more than 1 Face-up WATER monster(excluding this card). By decreasing this cards ATK by 700 you can attack directly. You can send this card you control to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Tornado Man - Destructive Wind Demon" from hand or Deck.

[spoiler=Magma Man Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Removing 1 EARTH monster and 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard from play. As long as this card remains face-up on the field all Trap cards and Spell cards effects are negated. If this card is removed from play or sent to the Graveyard by the effect of monster, you can gain 1000 Life Points Or Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with an ATK of 1900 or lower in face-up Attack Position.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomahawk man looks like a yugioh 5ds duelist XD

I have a question in what game appears the robot killers and quincy ?

Enker : Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge

Ballade: Mega Man IV (GBC)

Quint : Mega Man II (GBC)

Punk: Megaman III (GBC)

Archived