what is your favorite pokemon and why?

chibi the dragon

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

an example of not "great" pokemon: magikarp, luvdisc

magikarps excuse is it evolves into garidoes which is worth it and luvdisc can learn pretty good moves as much as almost any water pokemon. those pokemon are still great then.

Replace those with Bronzor, and... Bronzor.

bronzor is still cool too! it evolves into a bigger steel pokemon and that is useful. some people really like steel pokemon so bronzor is like any other steel pokemon and when evolves can learn more cool moves.

magikarps excuse is it evolves into garidoes which is worth it and luvdisc can learn pretty good moves as much as almost any water pokemon. those pokemon are still great then.

bronzor is still cool too! it evolves into a bigger steel pokemon and that is useful. some people really like steel pokemon so bronzor is like any other steel pokemon and when evolves can learn more cool moves.

in the world of pokemon, it's not about what things evolve into. it's how to utalise them in their current state. magikarp is just plan useless and luvdisc can be knocked out in 1 hit by any pokemon you can name. (exept magikarp or another luvdisc)

well i guess thats true. i have never heard that luvdisc can be knocked out in one hit but bronzor is still cool through. And I still like all pokemon no matter what. I think when the guy first made pokemon, he created magicarp to be a weakling until you trained it to a gyardoes. it would be worth the effort in the end. but any way...... this is off the topic of the question i asked. I know rechanged my answer to Glaceon beacause I have a level 100 glaceon after the effort of training it up.

well i guess thats true. i have never heard that luvdisc can be knocked out in one hit but bronzor is still cool through. And I still like all pokemon no matter what. I think when the guy first made pokemon, he created magicarp to be a weakling until you trained it to a gyardoes. it would be worth the effort in the end. but any way...... this is off the topic of the question i asked. I know rechanged my answer to Glaceon beacause I have a level 100 glaceon after the effort of training it up.

gyradoes is a power house but i can't belive you didn't know how fragile luvdisc is.

gyradoes is a power house but i can't belive you didn't know how fragile luvdisc is.

I guess thats because i never felt like training one up. I always did my water pokemon as a blastoies or a gyradoes or varpoeon. I might know a lot about pokemon but I still have much to learn.

maybe luvdisc is fragile beacause its a love heart shape and love is fragile :lol: . just a theroy.

Archived