Mythical Millennium (Chapter 12 up)

FrogNinga

I hope you enjoy this fan-fic, this is pretty new to me. So welcome to Mythical Millenium

Sorry about having to move this to a new topic. I couldn't change the name of the old one so I couldn't tell you all i've updated but it shouldn't matter.

[spoiler=Chapter 1]

"Go Jacks Knight (atk 7500) direct attack," shouted the girl on the other side of the platform. she was dressed in Pitch-Black clothes with gray sandals on, and she had wavy red hair, that just went past her neck. The Purple dressed Knight flew fowards with his sword slashing towards Harrison (Harrison 0).

The platform started tipping because the girl on the other side had disappeared "Oh no!" yelled Harrison the platform was about to fall when.

Beep Beep Beep Beep. "Ah" Harrison Caecilian shot upright after waking up. The room was a Turquiose colour with a Blue Bed, a box in the courner and a brown wardrobe. There were no windows in the room and only one door which was painted white, "That dream again." Harrison Caecilian is young boy who is currently staying at a duel academy in the except at this Duel Academy there are no ranks. He has green eyes and has blue, spiky hair. He wears a normal blue school uniform except with a picture of an Orca on the back. Harrison looked at the clock 12:53. "No, I'm late!" Harrison quickly got up and ready and ran to the door. He ran past the mirror on the way. Was that what I thought it was, or could the mirror just have been misty? No, I must have seen a dragon in that mirror, Harrison thought to himself.

He ran down the white corridor, it had no pictures and a big window which ran all the way down. Outside it was light with the sun nearly directly overhead there was a flowerbed but the rest was just tree's and green grass. He got to his class room, it was a small room with approximately twenty-four desk's, all of them brown, including the teacher's, the room was full with text books but no-one in the room. "Where is everyone?" every room was empty even the principle's office, "What the, where is everyone?"

Harrison ran on and rounded the courner he saw a girl round the next courner. She had long, wavy, hair, and was wearing a school uniform exactly like Harrison's except without the picture of an Orca on the back. "Hey come back" Shouted Harrison.

"No, stay away from me!" He heard from around the courner. He rounded the courner and the last thing he saw before he blacked out was a rocky platform that came out of nowhere with the girl running towards it, and what seemed to look like him on the other side.

"Harrison, Harrison wake up," a distance voice said, as Harrison drifted back to reality he saw the face of his teacher, Mr. Ark "You've been sleeping during this test, Said Mr. Ark. Mr. Ark is a middle-aged teacher who has Brown eye's, but he always wear's black sunglasses, and a small brown haircut. He wear's a Brown jacket and Navy blue jeans.

"Uh oh, this is not good," said Harrison.

"You're right, it's not. Now normally I would have to fail you but since this is Duel Academy I must at least give you a chance so you duel the other boy sleeping in this class. Ben Frazzle come here," Mr. Ark pointed to an empty space in the corner of the room, "What where is he!".

"Fine I'll give you one day then during the duel I will assess your skills, do i make myself clear?"

"Yes sir," replied Harrison,

"Good, So now to continue on, what's the best way to destroy a Union monster..."

The day continued on as a normal day would, until Dueling Class. "Duel," the two contestants shouted.

"Who's Dueling?" said Harrison.

The girl in front of him turned around, "Oh hi Brittany, I didn't see you there." Brittany Smith is a girl around the same age as Harrison, she Blonde hair that just goes past her shoulders, and has green eye's was dressed in her usual clothes of full White, she was wearing her white T-shirt and jacket with her Blue-Trimmed, White Trousers and black shoes.

"I haven't seen you in a while either Harrison, why haven't you texted me?" Brittany's face was going a dark red color, Harrison knew there was a wrong answer to this.

"Uh well I lost my cellphone,"

"And you think that is a good excuse? I expect you to get a new one and text me every day that you don't see me!"

"Ok Brittany calm down, it's not like we are going out or anything. Is this because of Jess and me?"

"No it's not!" Shouted Brittany.

"Ok at least tell me who's dueling."

"Well on the left is Jessica and she seems to be winning, and on the right there is Loui Bronson a duelist who uses a Machina deck, But if that was me there I would be Beating her!"

"Things never change do they," joked Harrison.

"Nah I guess not, so have you got that card I asked you to get for me?"

"Sure but why not duel for it?"

"Aw but why, my deck's lost without that card"

"Cause I wanna see how much better you are,"

"Ok then, let's duel!" shouted Brittany. "I'll go first if that's ok with you."

"Sure," said Harrison.

"Draw!" (B 8000 H 8000)

"I summon Warrior of Zera in Attack mode (atk 1600) now I set two card's face-down and end my turn." A warrior in green armour and a blue cape and sword appeared then two face-down cards appeared behind the warrior.

"Ok that makes my turn Draw," What to do maybe I'll

"Summon Submarine Frog in attack mode," (atk 1200) A green toad in a diver's suit and holding a red spear appeared in front of Harrison but a moment later both him and the Green Warrior were destroyed,

"Huh what happened?"

"I activated my Torrential Tribute trap card so all monsters on the field are destroyed!" Replied Brittany pointing to the now revealed trap card.

"Well that would explain it I play two face down cards and end my turn." Two face-down cards also appeared in front of Harrison.

"Ok enough stalling my draw," Good a great hand now all I have to do is get Harrison to have a monster on his field,

"I activate Mystical Space Typhoon so now i destroy your face-down on my left." The card revealed itself and shot a small tornado to the face-down card.

"No not my Demise of the Land!" said Harrison.

"And that's just the start of it."

To Be Continued.

[spoiler=Chapter 2]

Ahh what am I going to do, Harrison thought to himself I can bet that other face down is Sakuretsu Armor so i should avoid attacking.

"Hurry up and make a move I want to win sometime today," said Brittany.

"Fine but you wont win, Draw, I set one monster and end my turn." A sideways face-down card appeared.

"Ok time to wrap thing's up, Draw, I activate Call of the Haunted!" The card revealed it self and surrounded itself in shadows, when they disbanded the Warrior of Zera appeared in front of the trap card. "Now I activate my Field Spell Card, Sanctuary in the Sky."

"Oh no!" muttered Harrison.

"Oh yes!" The field changed and the two were now standing on clouds with a temple behind Brittany, "So now I can tribute my Warrior to Special Summon Archlord Zerato!" The Green Warrior Disappeared and was replaced by a topless Angel with Golden wing's he had a green helmet with red horn's, he wore a Red cape around his neck, held a Green sword in his hand and had a Purple skirt with a Green orb on it (atk 2800).

"So now by discarding a Light monster from my hand I destroy every monster on your side of the field!" She sent The Agent of Force - Mars from her hand to the graveyard and then the set monster on Harrison's side of the field blew up.

"No not my T.A.D.P.O.L.E."

"Now I summon Zeradias, Herald of Heaven." (atk 2100) Another topless Angel but with Green wing's appeared. He was holding a Silver spear with a Green handle, and was wearing a Green Helmet with upright Red horn's, Red sash over his torso and Blue trousers with Green shoe's. "Now both my monsters direct attack!" both the Angel's flew towards Harrison and Slashed with the sword and spear (Harrison 3100) "I end my turn. Now, no matter what you do during your turn you will lose!"

She looked at her hand, Thats it I can attack again or use my Agent of Judgement - Saturns effect to take the rest of his life points.

"My turn, Draw, and I activate Lightning Vortex so now i discard 1 card and destroy every face up monster on your field."

"Wait what!" yelled Brittany. Harrison sent one card from his hand to the graveyard. A storm cloud appeared above Archlord Zerato and Zeradius then it shot lightning down and destroyed both of the monster's.

"Nice try just not good enough, I activate Water Hazard so now since I control no monsters I can Special Summon another Submarine Frog from my hand. Then I activate Wetlands." Another Frog in a Diver's suit appeared (atk 1200) and the clouds and temple disappeared and were replaced by a field of wet grass. "And this increases the attack points of each level2/aqua/water monster on the field by 1200 so that means Submarine Frog (atk 2400) next i'll activate Monster Reborn and Premature Burial so I pay 800 life points and Special Summon Submarine Frog and T.A.D.P.O.L.E in attack position!" (Harrison 2300) The first Frog in a diver's suit revived and so did a red and brown Tadpole (2400, 1200 Atk respectively).

"It was a nice try but your not good enough."

"But your monsters attack combined equals 6000, so i will still have 2000 life points left." Explained Brittany.

"Not if i equip T.A.D.P.O.L.E with United We Stand!" The Tadpole started glowing blue and grew to Three times it's size.

"Now T.A.D.P.O.L.E gains 800 Attack points for every monster on my side of the field, and that's 2400 extra attack points! (atk 3600) Now all my monster's direct attack."

"No!" screamed Brittany as all three monsters came towards her. (Brittany 0).

The holograms faded "Oh damn, I lost," said Brittany.

"You did great, you really have got better. So I think you do deserve this card." Harrison took out a card from his pocket and handed it to Brittany.

"Thank you so much Harrison your a life saver now I can beat Jessica!" cried Brittany with excitement.

"Oh do you think that?" An threatening voice said from behind Brittany. She turned around and it was Jess, she has Blue eye's and long Blue hair just longer than Brittany's, She wears a blue top, blue jeans, blue shoes and blue fingerless gloves.

"Jess leave Brittany alone she's just trying to be a good duelist enough to beat her rival," said Harrison.

"Oh hello Harrison I didn't she you there, how are you?" asked Jessica kindly, or at least kinder then she spoke to Brittany.

"Uh I don't know," replied Harrison. Both girls seemed to be getting angry for some reason.

"Why do you need to know anyway? Don't you need to know what Benjamin is doing?" Asked Brittany defensively.

"No I don't need to spend every minute with him I want to know what my ex has been doing!" Jess said offensively towards Brittany.

"Ok girls just calm down lets all get some rest in our rooms. After all it's late," Said Harrison trying to stop the argument.

"Fine!" said both girls.

Harrison returned to his room and quickly fell asleep after a thought went though his head: At least the mirror looks normal.

To Be Continued...

[spoiler=Chapter 3]

"Ha, Ha, Ha!" yelled a deep voice. Harrison was standing in the middle of a black Void. "See you next dream!" yelled the voice again.

"No come back! Who are you?" cried Harrison.

Harrison woke up screaming. "No!" He screamed, He looked around his room. "What just happened?" said Harrison to himself. He couldn't remember anything from his dream, he focused his attention towards the clock 5:34, I woke up early today. He slowly got dressed in his jacket and jeans and left his room at 6:23am. "Maybe I could get a good duel before class starts?” He walked around the school and found that people were gathering round the Duel Stadium.

“He’s here!” shouted a student, and all of a sudden Harrison was surrounded by students. They were pushing him towards the stadium and activated his Duel Disk, when he got to the stadium he looked to the other side and saw another student. “I’m here to Duel you!” said the other student.

“Who are you?” asked Harrison.

“I’m Zack Screamer, now lets Duel!” said Zack.

“Wait why are we dueling?” asked Harrison,

“Because I want you, the best duelist here, to see the power of my deck,” Zack responded.

“Really? Me the best duelist here!” Harrison said in excitement.

“Well, the best except for me,” joked Zack, “So are we going to Duel or not?”

“I think I have no choice.” Harrison looked at the crowd who were chanting,

“Duel! Duel! Duel! Duel! Duel! Duel!”

“Then I’ll go first!” said Zack, (Z 8000 H 8000) “Draw, I activate Demons and Angels!” The spell card appeared in front of Zack “So now I draw another card. I summon Monsterman Zeal!” (ATK 1000) A man wearing peasant cloths and big teeth, which stick out of his mouth, appeared. “So now I use his effect, which means we both discard a card from our hands.” Both players discarded a card, “now to end my turn I place one card face-down.” The face-down appeared.

“So now it’s my draw!” Harrison reached for the card on top of his deck, as soon as he touched it, it went straight to the graveyard. “What just happened?” Harrison peered over to Zack’s side of the field and saw a trap card activated.

“I activated Drastic Drop Off, so when you draw a card it’s sent to the graveyard!”

“No!” Harrison looked at the card that was sent to the graveyard, Wait maybe I can use this to my advantage. “I activate the effect of Swap Frog from my hand, so now I discard Submarine Frog from my Hand to the Graveyard, to special summon him!” As Harrison discarded the card a yellow and red frog with red horns showed itself in front of him (atk 1000). “It’s effect sends T.A.D.P.O.L.E from my Deck to my Graveyard. Now I use it’s other effect, so by returning it to my hand I can normal summon an extra time this turn, I’ll replace him with two Dupe Frogs!” The red and yellow frog disappeared and was replaced by two Blue Frogs wearing graduation hats (ATK 100 each). “Then I’ll use the effect of Ronintoadin from my graveyard, it’s the card you discarded with Drastic Drop Off, so now I remove Submarine from my Graveyard to special summon him in Defense position!” the diver frog was sucked into a void, and a blue toad with black markings and wielding a Samurai sword showed itself between the Dupe Frogs (ATK 100). “That will end my turn.”

“Finally my draw and those warty frogs of yours won’t stand a chance, I summon Monsterman Renton!” another man in peasant cloths but this time with a withered face and no teeth appeared (ATK 800). “His effect means we both can special summon a Level 2 or lower monster from our hands!” Harrison looked at his hand.

Why isn’t Zack playing a monster? Maybe it’s part of another Monsterman combo? “I summon my T.A.D.P.O.L.E in Defense mode!” The tadpole with red and black markings on its body made its appearance next to a Dupe Frog.

“Ha, well I think you’ve guessed that I don’t have a level 2 or lower monster in my hand. But I have this, Monsterman Vigron!” another peasant made its appearance, this time with a swollen body (ATK 1200).

“Wait! How did you summon that?”

“Well, I have its special ability! Which means since you special summoned a monster it's special summoned! So how do you find my Monstermen so far?” Zack was laughing.

“Completely useless!” replied Harrison.

“Huh! You’ll regret those words!” Zack yelled.

“Now go Vigron destroy T.A.D.P.O.L.E!” The swollen peasant bounced towards the tadpole, except on impact it just hit the solid floor and returned to its original spot.

“What! That’s not possible! He can’t be stopped!” screamed Zack.

“You don’t pay attention do you!” said Harrison.

“When I have a Dupe Frog on the field, it’s the only monster that can be attacked.”

“But you have two.”

“Yes. Which means you can’t conduct an attack!” explained Harrison.

“But! That’s not fair!” cried Zack in embarrassment. The crowd had gone completely silent!

“Oh! But it is!” Harrison drew Yes just the right card!

“I tribute my T.A.D.P.O.L.E and summon Des Frog!” The tadpole grew in size, its tail disappeared and it grew legs. Its entire body turned green. After 1 more tadpole appeared and turned into a green frog (ATK 1900 each).

“Wait! Did you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn?” asked Zack.

“Yeah so.”

“That’s against the rules isn’t it?”

“No. My Des Frog has an ability which special summons one more for each T.A.D.P.O.L.E in my Graveyard!”

“Wait! No!” yelled Zack

“Yes! I equip Des Frog with United We Stand! So it gains 800 attack points for each monster on my field!” The green frog grew to five times its size. (ATK 5900)

“Now I’ll activate Des Croaking!”

“Wait did you say Des Croaking? But you can’t use it you only have two Des Frogs on the field.”

“Check your rulebook.” Said Harrison. Both Des Frogs and a Dupe Frog started singing.

“While Dupe Frog is on the field its name counts as Des Frog!”

“Wait you… you Cheat!” screamed Zack as all cards on his side of the field were destroyed.

“I don’t cheat, I win! All monsters attack Zack!” (Zack 0)

The crowd roared with cheers,

“Harrison! Harrison! Harrison! Harrison!”

“That was a great duel Harrison, you really like those frog cards.” Said Zack

“Thanks!” replied Harrison. The bell then rang.

“Oh I guess we should get to class. I here your dueling Ben the Van’Dalgyon Master! Is that true?”

“Yes, actually it’s because we both didn’t do our tests.” They walked to class and the screen faded to black.

[spoiler=Chapter 4]

“Right, now students you remember what this duel is about. I will assess you on your dueling skills,” said Mr. Ark.

“Ok.” Harrison was standing at one side of the Classroom while Ben was standing on the other side.

“Let’s duel!” shouted Benjamin. (H 8000 B 8000)

“I’ll go first!” said Ben as he drew a card.

“I Set three cards face-down. Now I summon Bountiful Artemis!” A mechanical, white angel wearing a purple cape appeared, and then the three face-downs showed themselves behind the fairy.

“That’s my go.”

“My turn. Draw.” Said Harrison he looked at his hand. No! I got a bad hand!

“Well I guess I’ll set two cards and summon Dupe Frog in attack mode.” The two cards appeared in front of Harrison and then a blue frog wearing a graduation hat (ATK 100). “I’ll finish by activating my Wetlands field spell!” the card just sent itself to the Graveyard.

“Ok what did you do?”

“I used Dark Bribe so your card is negated and then you draw a card.” The card was revealed and Harrison drew a card, shortly after a huge black red and purple mechanical dragon appeared.

“Oh! No! Not Van’Dalgyon!” yelled Harrison.

“Yes! Welcome to the field Van’Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord! (ATK 2800) And then his effect activates since I negated a spell card to summon him you take 1500 damage (H 6500). Plus remember my Bountiful Artemis is still on the field which means I draw a card! Now continue.”

“Fine I can only just end my turn.”

“So it’s my draw and I play Graceful Charity!” the card showed itself in front of Ben. Ben drew 3 cards and discarded 2.

“Perfect. Now go Bountiful Artemis attack that Dupe Frog” The fairy flew towards the blue frog. A trap card revealed itself as Froggy Forcefield.

“Ha! Flew right into that one.” said Harrison.

“Not really, trap card activate Solemn Judgement!” (Ben 4000) The Froggy Forcefield disappeared and the attack continued.

“Don’t forget! I get to draw a card and also I summon another Van’Dalgyon!” (ATK 2800)

“No not another one!” shouted Harrison.

“Yes so Bountiful Artemis attack!” the fairy slashed the frog. (H 5000)

“Now I can add Swap Frog to my hand.”

“So that doesn’t save you, both Van’Dalgyon’s direct attack!” (H 0)

“So that concludes it Ben won. I will give your grades to you tomorrow.” Said Mr. Ark. The day concluded with more tests and lectures that weren’t even necessary. Harrison made his way back to his room and when he got there he noticed a sign on the door. Dear Harrison Caecilian, you have been moved to room 52. Sorry for the short notice. “Well that’s the most boring letter ever.” Said Harrison. He continued down the hallway and found his new room, there was no one in there.

“That’s odd where is everybody today?” he walked to the Hall. It was a big room with dull brown colouring to it, everybody was in there including Mr. Ark, Brittany, Jess, Ben and as Harrison looked around maybe his new roommate. Harrison walked over to Brittany.

“Hi Brittany, what’s going on in here?” asked Harrison.

“Harrison!” shouted Brittany,

“You’re here!”

“Yes I am, where is here?” replied Harrison.

“You don’t know? There having a huge sale on booster packs!” screamed Brittany with excitement. They walked around and found a few packs they liked and ran into Jess and Ben on the way.

“Hi Harrison” said Jess, who was holding Ben’s hand,

“Hi Jess, hi Ben.” Replied Harrison. At the moment Brittany was trying not to catch Jess’ eye.

“How many booster packs have you bought?” asked Ben,

“Well I have 5 packs and Brittany has about,” Harrison thought for a moment,

“How many do you have again?”

“Oh, uh, 23.” Replied Brittany.

“Well you don’t have many do you Harrison? But I have 300 Weeping Fairy packs.” Boasted Jess,

“Oh! My! God!” cried Brittany as she ran over to Jess.

“Can I have just one please?” screamed Brittany,

“No! There for me to open!” yelled Jess

“Oh come on Jess, it wont hurt for you to give just one away,” said Ben.

“Ok, but only for you Ben.” Jess took out a booster pack and gave it to Brittany.

“Thank you so much” said Brittany as she quickly opened it.

The sale went on for many hours and thousands of packs were sold. It was 7:34pm before they closed. “Ok Brittany I’ll go to bed now, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Said Harrison.

They all split up and returned to there rooms, when Harrison returned he saw a child outside the room with his Duel Disk activated,

“Hi I guess you’re my roommate now” said the boy.

“Yeah I think so.” Replied Harrison, He walked towards the door but the boy wouldn’t move.

“Um, you think you could move a bit?” Harrison asked,

“I’m sorry but for you to enter my room you need to Duel me!” said the boy

“What!”

“Sorry but that’s the way it works with me. I need to know if your worthy of being my roommate.”

“Ok I guess I have no choice. Hey what’s your name?” asked Harrison

“Raven Hawkins!” replied Raven.

“So do you use a Bird deck?”

“NO!”

“Duel” both players shouted. (H 8000 R 8000).

"I'll go first!" shouted Raven,

"Draw! I summon Treat - Pumpkin Lollipop in attack mode!"

"Hang on did you say Treat?" asked Harrison.

"Yes! Treat monsters have powerful powers (ATK 0 (Treat counters 3))so now I set a card and end my turn." A small Pumpkin on a stick and a face-down card appeared.

"Weird stratagy but oh well. Draw!" Harrison looked at the cards he had. Oh no! There all spells and traps! But wait. "I activate Pot of Greed so I draw 2 cards. Now i set three face-down cards and end my turn." the face-downs appeared one by one infront of harrison.

"Wow! No monsters! Well thats ok I activate from my hand my spell card Hidden Sweet Stash! All I have to do is discard a card from my hand, and then i can special summon a Treat monster from my Graveyard!"

"What! Another one!"

"Yes! I Special Summon my Treat - Frog Eyes! (ATK 0 (Treat Counters 3))," three green eyes showed themselves next to the Lollipop. Shortly after a trap card revealed itself.

"Oh! Right I activate the ability of Candy Collection Box so I tribute my Treat - Frog Eyes to put a Frog counter on it!"

"I'm guessing thats a bad thing!" said Harrison after a small cardboard box appeared and the eyes jumped into it.

"Oh! Yes! Yes it is!"

[spoiler=Chapter 5]

This guy has one sweet tooth.

"Please hurry up Raven" said Harrison. He was facing Raven Hawkins who has an army of Treat monsters in his deck, but on his field there is Treat - Pumpkin Lollipop (ATK 0 (Treat Counters 3)) and the Candy Collection Box (Frog Counters 1).

"Oh sorry. Your go." Raven replied.

What! You're kidding me, all he did was summon a bunch of eyes and add them to his cardboard box. Oh well.

"Draw! Ha I activate Card Destruction so we both discard our hands and draw new ones!"

"Ha I thought of the same thing," He said, then he revealed a card in his hand.

"This is Beggar of Halloween. When you activate a spell card he can be discarded to negate that and then I have to add Pumpkin lollipop to the box."

"What!" Yelled Harrison, a small child appeared and destroyed the Card Destrution's card then Treat - Pumpkin Lollipop flew into the Candy Collection Box.

"Fine then I activate..." As Harrison spoke a blond haired girl wearing a black school uniform and gray sandals ran round the courner, then Mr. Ark appeared from the courner behind them.

"Come back here Milly your detention isn't over!" said Mr. Ark. The girl ran straight into Raven.

"I'm so sorry," said Milly.

"And you two what are you doing dueling you know there's no dueling in the hallways!" shouted Mr. Ark.

"Since when!" yelled Raven.

"Since now! I will let you off this time but go to bed ok?"

"Ok," Harrison and Raven both said. When they entered there room the last thing they saw was Milly's sad face.

The room was coloured green and there were three beds, one window and a toilet next to the entrance.

"You're on the bed closest to the window," said Raven as he pointed to the bed on the far right. Raven slept on the one on the far left and the middle one had his suitcase on it. They got into bed and Harrison slowly fell asleep wondering about the girl Milly.

[spoiler=Chapter 6]

"Hehe! I'm getting bored of you!" said the Voice.

Harrison was once again in his dream world of darkness, but for some reason it was different. This time Harrison had won three duels in a row.

"I've had enough of you! I need a new subject!" Yelled the voice. Harrison just stood still. He had been in enough of these dreams to know just to shut up and not move.

"Ahh how about this girl." Then a picture of Milly Harpiun appeared in front of Harrison.

"Yes you shall duel her and lose! Because if you don't I will stay with you forever!" The voice laughed.

"Oh yes and if you don't play to your best then I will take over the duel and win!"

Harrison woke up with a shock. He couldn't remember his dream, but something seemed odd one word kept popping into his head, or at least one person.

"Hi Harrison you must have had a rough night you look awful," said Raven.

"I feel awful. God I'd love a duel right now." Harrison replied.

"Well I can't duel, I've got a trip today. Well, not a trip, cause were not leaving the school."

"Then what are you doing?"

"Well, me and a couple of other students have been asked to take part in a tournament!"

Before Harrison could respond there was a knock on the door. Raven walked over to the door and opened it.

"Oh look it's Jess, she must be looking for you," said Raven before he exited the room, then Jess entered.

"Get up sleepy head! We have to go!" shouted Jess.

"Go where?" asked Harrison as he got up.

"You are so slow Harrison! To the contest!" Jess yelled.

"Ok you don't know I get it! Well the school teachers will be having a day off soon, and there's a Teacher-For-A-Day contest going on!"

"Really! Do we get to enter?"

"No, but any one else can enter, even my Dad is entering!"

"So why do we have to go there?"

"Because if we go now we could see our teacher!"

Meanwhile while Harrison and Jess were getting ready Brittany was already there.

"Cool look at all these people!" said Brittany excitedly. She walked around looking at all the Men and Women putting there names into the boxes, a woman walked up to Brittany.

"Hello girl, I'm here to enter, but can't find the paper. Would you know where to find it?" she said.

"Yes over by the pine tree." She pointed to the pine tree, the only living plant in the courtyard.

"Thank you!" she said happily.

Brittany walked around and suddenly bumped into something that felt harder than bricks. Then she realised it was a person.

"Oh sorry!" said Brittany.

"Oh no, I'm the one who's sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." Said a voice.

Huh thought Brittany Was that a boy or a girl speaking? Then she looked up. There was a person there but still Brittany couldn't tell whether it was a boy or girl. It was wearing a blue hood, blue mask that at the bottom was broken but wore a cloth underneath the mask. Brittany then saw it was dressed in a blue cloak with no designs on it as well as blue gloves.

"Again I'm sorry, can I help you up?" He/She said holding out his/her hand. Brittany got up with its help.

"Who are you?" asked Brittany. But He/She didn't respond.

"Hello did you hear me? I asked who are you?"

"I am known as many names but you can call me Mystery," Mystery said.

"Ok, thank you. I don't mean to be rude but are you a boy or a girl?" asked Brittany.

"I'd rather not answer that," said Mystery. Then Brittany noticed the registration paper. It said Kim.

"Oh so you're a girl!" said Brittany pointing to the piece of paper.

"Oh no! This isn't me, I mean, I'm not Kim."

"So why are you entering that name?"

"Because I'm entering a friend, ok." said Mystery.

"Hey Brittany!" Harrison called from behind her. By then Jess had already found Ben and was hanging around with him. Brittany turned to look at Harrison.

"Hi!" She yelled, then she looked back and Mystery was gone. What! Where did He/She go?

"Who are you looking for Brittany? I'm right here!" said Harrison.

"Sorry, there was someone here, they were a little weird. Oh never mind!" After a while of walking around and talking everybody left and a voice came over the Tanoid. "Please return to you classrooms class is now in session." the voice said.

A very boring lesson later. Hmm I havn't seen Raven all day, He wasn't in class. Harrison looked around and finally found Raven, he had lost a duel to Zack.

"Damnit!" yelled Raven,

"I just can't win. It's my deck I know it!"

"Well at least I don't feel that bad when I lose," said Harrison.

"Damnit Harrison! Why do you have to be so mean!" Shouted Raven and he ran away.

"You have to admit Harrison that was a little harsh," said Zack

"It had to be said," joked Harrison. Then he saw Milly and before he knew it they were dueling.

"Duel" They both shouted.

[spoiler=Chapter 7]

"Duel!" Shouted Milly and Harrison (M 4000 H 4000).

"Wait! Why are our lifepoints at 4000?" asked Harrison,

"To save time!" yelled Milly,

"Ok! No need to shout. You can go first," said Harrison. Then a Deep Voice came into his thoughts,

"Remember! Lose!"

Huh who was that, Thought Harrison. Oh well.

"Draw!" Milly shouted,

"I set three cards face down, and end my turn," as she said it the three face-downs appeared,

"Ok, Draw!" Harrison looked at his hand. He saw it, his ace card Great time to reveal my favourite combo.

"Now I activate graceful charity! So I draw three and discard two!" He placed into the graveyard two Submarine Frogs.

"Now I play Foolish Burial!" He sent Ronintoadin to his graveyard.

"Next I discard T.A.D.P.O.L.E from my hand to the graveyard to summon Swap Frog!" The yellow and red frog with red horns showed itself on the field. Then the blue frog with black markings and a samurai sword appeared.

"I removed my Submarine Frog to summon Ronintoadin. And now I will summon my best monster! But first I will activate Wetlands!" Said Harrison. The field turned into a small wet grassy area.

"Yes! Use it and use it's effect!" Said the Deep Voice

What was that? Why do I keep hearing things?

"I tribute Swap Frog and Ronintoadin to summon Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua!" Harrison yelled as the pitch black Orca, with purple markings, appeared out of the ground.

"Now Chacu Challhua's effect you'll take 1200 points of damage!" The Orca roared and shot a jet of water at Milly. (M 2800)

"You've tripped my trap! Go Comeback Knight!" said Milly. The trap revealed itself and a Jester with a sword appeared.

"It allows me to summon Jester's Knight because he has 1200 atk points the same damage I took!" (ATK 1200)

"Your turn then."

"Draw! I activate Valor of a Knight." A red shield appeared and after a female knight who then grabbed the shield.

"This is Queen's Knight (ATK 1500) she was summoned cause I only control one monster, but let's continue I summon 2nd Knight." A peasant man wielding a dagger appeared (ATK 1000).

"I'll end my turn because Valor of a Knight prevents me from conducting my battle phase."

"Ok then I use Chacu's effect! And end my turn." Chacu Challhua shot another jet of water at Milly. (M 1600) When Harrison looked Milly's 2nd Knight had got a bigger sword and a shield.

"Since you won't know i'll tell you 2nd Knight gets one level and 500 attack points stronger during your end phases." (ATK 1500 LVL 3(Max. ATK 2000 LVL 4)) "Draw! Hmm I end my turn without making a move." said Milly in a happy tone.

"What?! Thats all?" said Harrison, very confused.

"Yep go!"

"Fine then, Draw! Chacu's effect and I end my turn" Yet another jet of water shot at Milly. (M 400) Whats she waiting for? Harrison thought.

"Draw!" She was concentrating on her cards.

Wait a Knight Deck Harrison remembered back to the dream

FLASHBACK

"Go Jack's Knight (ATK 7500) direct attack" (H 0)

REALITY

But that can't be her she doesn't have red hair, and she hasn't used that spell card

"I set one card and end my turn." Another set card appeared.

"Ok if that's the way, draw!" Ha I can win right now

Then all of a sudden the voice was back.

"I am amused by this, so i'll give you your memories back of our little talk!" After a few secs words and images flew into Harrison's mind, they read:

W I N A N D I ' L L S T A Y W I T H Y O U F O R E V E R

L O S E A N D I ' L L M O V E O N T O M I L L Y

M A K E Y O U R S E L F L O S E A N D I ' L L M A K E Y O U W I N

Wait I remember now, but now i'm going to win no matter what! Unless she has a good face-down.

He closed his eyes.

"I use Chacu's effect!" It shot the jet of water and when he didn't here it hit Milly he opened his eyes. And there it was, his saviour.

"I activate Divine Wrath so by discarding a card from my hand your monster is destroyed and it's effect is negated."

Harrison looked at his hand Yes no monsters! (2nd Knight ATK 2000 LVL 4)

"My turn! Draw!" She smiled

"I play Joker's Command so by destroying all of my monsters but Queen's Knight I can add King's Knight to my hand! And i'll summon it!" The trap revealed itself and Jester's Knight and 2nd Knight were destroyed and was replaced by a knight in golden armour (ATK 1600)

"And by his effect! I summon Jack's Knight!" another knight but in purple armor appeared. (ATK 1900)

"I activate Pot of Greed and then equip Jack's Knight with 2 Mage Powers and 2 Lightning Blades!"

Ok that proves she wasn't the one from my dreams and it was a coincidence.

"Jack's Knight direct attack!" (ATK 8500(1900 + 2500 + 2500 + 800 + 800)) (H 0)

"Guess that's it." Milly said and she walked away.

Harrison knew he was now free.

"Wow look at that you got beat." Said Zack.

"We better go to our rooms." He said.

"Yeah I guess." said Harrison as he started walking.

Meanwhile in the corridor.

"Hmm so you tried to use Harrison to get me huh!" she said. Milly lifted up her hand and in it she was holding a Black shade with white spots at the top.

"How did you stop me?" said a deep voice emitting from the Shade.

"So what's your name?" Milly asked,

"You can call me Shade!" Shade said,

"Ok Shade i'm going to let you go but put a spell on you so you can't enter a person's mind ever again!" Her hand glowed and with it so did Shade then she let go and it flew away.

[spoiler=Chaper 8]

[spoiler=Part Harrison & Brittany]

"Harrison!" two familiar voices shouted as Harrison came through. He had, had a rough night thinking about who his teacher was going to be today. He saw Brittany and Jess staring over him.

"Oh hi," he muttered.

"Hi!" shouted an angry Jess.

"Get out of bed and get ready we have to go to the Teacher-For-A-Day contest!" she yelled.

"That's today?" said Harrison.

"Yes," said Brittany. The girls waited out in the hall for Harrison to get ready and he came out of his room wearing something slightly different.

"Wow you look great!" said Brittany.

"I ordered it specially for this day." He was wearing a bright red jacket, like Jaden used to wear but with the buttons undone, with a black t-shirt underneath and red-trimmed white jeans.

"And what have you done with your hair?" asked Jess,

"Oh I combed it." His recently spiky blue hair was now combed into a style much like Marcel Bonaparte's.

"Well lets get going," Harrison said as he started walking. They got to the gymnasium Harrison, still somewhat asleep, led himself and the girls through the crowd. The Headmistress, Dr. Colins, walked into the lined off area. She wore a Purple dress with no detail, and she had a blond ponytail.

"Hello everyone I'm sure you're eager to know your teacher for a day so I will start immediately!" The whole school roared.

"Ok for class 1a we have Mr. Simons." A tall man walked onto the stage. 20 students roared and one of them shouted.

"Go Dad!"

"Next for class 2a we have Ms. Bonaparte." A tall woman with a dark tan walked on the stage.

Harrison was eagerly waiting for his class to come.

"Harrison," said Raven emotionlessly from behind him.

"Hi Raven what class are you in again?" asked Harrison

"Yours."

"Really!"

"For 2c!" said Dr. Collins as already two more people were standing next to Ms. Bonaparte.

"We have Ms. Shadow!" A young girl with black hair and brown eyes walked onto the area. She wore a black jacket much like the one Akiza wore when she went to duel academy but black and the insignia had four stars at the top a background picture of Botanical Lion and the letters BRDA at the bottom. A boy about the same age but slightly shorter than Ms. Shadow walked on after her. He had short blond hair, he wore the same type of coat as Ms. Shadow but the insignia had three stars and a picture of Lonefire Blossom and had black pants and black shoes. He also wore an eye patch on his right eye in the shape and color of a Mokey Mokey and around his neck was a black necklace with a blue bead on it.

"What our teacher is a girl!" said Jess.

"She can't be two years older than us!" said Brittany.

"I know and why does that boy with her have an eye patch on? He can't be pretending to be a pirate?"

"Yeah he hasn't got a sword!" joked Harrison.

"For 3c!" said Dr. Collins.

"We should go back now," said Raven plainly.

"We have Ms. Harpiun!" A young lady with two pink ponytails walked onto the stage.

"I guess." Said Harrison. They all went to their Classes after the meeting finished Ms. Shadow and the boy where already waiting. Harrison saw from the corner of his eye that Ben was staring at the boy's eye patch.

"Hello class I'm Ms. Shadow but you can just call me Kim." Kim said.

"But your the same age as us!" Jess shouted.

"No I'm 14."

"Anyway this is my friend Mike who will be my assistant for today." Mike didn't move. While Kim started teaching Harrison was looking at Raven, he looked down.

"Well I don't know where to start," Said Kim nervously.

"How bout I start?" Said Mike

"Sure,"

"Ok, I would like to tell you about archetypes." some of the class groaned.

"When choosing your archetype that you build your deck on don't just go for what you think is most powerful."

"Yes always choose your deck from what appeals you." Kim said.

"When your at your age you can change your deck easily but when you get older you become more attached to your deck even if you don't like it."

"Yes exactly, like my deck for example what appealed to me is weak monsters like Mokey Mokey," Mike said.

"Who based their deck on their favourite animals here?" asked Kim. Several students put their hands up including Harrison and Brittany.

"And who based their deck on their favourite holiday?" Two students put their hands up including Raven whose hand was just dangling.

"But who based their deck on the archetype you thought was strongest. Loui Bronson, Loui Bronson a kid who previously dueled Jess he has brown hair and a yellow school uniform, put his hand up.

"See you should base your deck on what appeals to you. So what appeals to you?"

"Well aliens are cool." he said.

"Then I suggest building an alien deck which rely on "A" counters," Kim said. The class continued talking about their archetypes and Kim and Mike gave some pointers on new cards.

Kim noticed Raven.

"Everyone please write into your notebooks a list of different types of decks," Kim said and then walked over to Raven.

"What do you want." Raven said angrily.

"I want to know why your upset," said Kim.

"None of your business!" he yelled. The whole class now looking at him and Kim. Mike walked over to Kim.

"Actually I just want to help you, you seem so broken."

"Maybe you should leave him alone," said Mike.

"I've lost a couple of duels ok!" Raven shouted.

"And so you've lost the will to duel," said Kim the bell rung signaling dueling class.

"Perfect, ok class for dueling class today we will have a special duel." Said Kim. The class seemed eager to hear more.

"It will be a tag duel with me and... Whats your name?"

"Raven."

"Me and Raven. Now who would like to duel us." Nearly everyone's hands shot up.

"You and you then." Kim said as she pointed to Harrison and Brittany.

"Yes!" said Brittany.

"If you will all follow me to the duel arena then we shall start." Kim said. All of a sudden Mike fell down onto his hands and knees. Kim rushed over and the whole class stood up.

"Mike are you ok!" she said trying to get him onto his feet. Mike was covering his eye patch with his hand and his left eye was scrunched up as if he were in pain.

"Mike!" He moved his hand a little and a drop of blood fell out.

Jess and some other girls screamed.

"Can someone take Mike to the Infirmary." Ben came along pulling Jess and they got Mike's arms around their shoulders and rushed off to the Infirmary.

After the class calmed down they went off to the duel arena and Kim and Raven got onto one side of the arena and Harrison and Brittany got onto the other.

"I didn't catch your names." said Kim.

"I'm Harrison!" he said readying his duel disk.

"And I'm Brittany!" she said readying her duel disk.

"Duel!" Kim and Harrison shouted. (K&R 8000 H&B 8000)

[spoiler=Part Milly]

Milly stood in the hallway next to the door leading to the gymnasium. She was listening to the Teacher-For-A-Day contest results.

"For 3c!" said Dr. Collins.

"Ms. Harpiun!"

Yes! Since my teacher is my sister is the teacher of my class no one can stop me from leaving class early. She thought as she played with her long blond hair.

"Hello Milly," said a voice from the shadows. Milly somewhat jumped.

"Do you really have to do that Owen?" she asked. Then a young boy with a black Jaden Yuki hairstyle and wearing a posh red suit emerged from the darkness.

"No, but anyway did you bring the card?" Owen asked.

"Yes here it is." She handed over a card in a black card sleeve.

"Yes! Now my deck is..." He paused.

"Wait! This isn't my card!" Then all of a sudden the card exploded and covered him in the darkness that was left from the explosion. Milly then handed Owen a deck after the shadows disappeared.

"You will take care of that Shadow girl. Do you understand?"

"Yes your highness. All hail the Chaos Liege," Owen said blankly.

"Yeah yeah just have it done by sunrise," She muttered while walking away.

Milly then settled into her classroom seat. And Ms. Harpiun, Laura, walked in.

"Hello class I am Ms. Harpiun and I am your teacher for today," she said but nobody seemed interested. She continued on like any other teacher and Milly just stared at the clouds.

"Uh Miss." said Milly.

"Yes Milly?"

"Can I got to the restroom please?"

"Ok," Laura replied a bit confused. Milly left the classroom and walked straight past the ladies restroom. As she rounded the courner she heard footsteps she peeked round the courner and saw Kim and Harrison's class walk into the duel arena and decided to stand next to the door and watch.

"Duel!" Yelled Kim and Harrison.

"This ought to be interesting!" said Milly.

[spoiler=Part ????]

"So Milly has used Owen," said a short dark figure.

"Unusual choice to give him that deck," said a taller figure.

"Milly isn't under our power so we can't make her give him a better deck," said a third figure. The three figures were standing in a purple room made of many metal plates and screws. There was a huge screen in front of the figures that showed a picture of Milly handing a boy a card in a black card sleeve.

"We can't trust her to fulfill this job."

"I say we can," said the tallest figure.

"Shows what you know Adurton!" said the smallest figure.

"Be quiet what about this Shadow girl?" said the third figure.

"Where did she come from? There aren't any records of her."

"Curiosity killed the cat Adurata. I suggest you keep your nose out of her business," said the smallest figure.

"Yes but anyway look at this Aduragon." There was a small clicking sound and the screen changed to a camera that said: Live Footage. It showed a class in the duel arena and standing on the arena was Kim, Raven, Harrison and Brittany.

"I suggest we watch this."

[spoiler=Chapter 9: The Tag Duel]

“I’ll go first,” said Harrison. “I draw!” Harrison drew a card. “I activate Stumbling. Now when we summon a monster, it’s automatically switched to Defense Position” The ground cracked a little. “I summon Dupe Frog.” A light-blue frog with question marks all over its body, wearing a scholar’s hat appeared (ATK 100). The frog’s feet went through the ground. (DEF 2000) “I place two cards facedown and end my turn.” Two facedown cards appeared in front of him. Yes, a great start. Now to see what she can do.

“My turn,” said Kim. “I draw!” Kim drew a card. “I activate Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt!” The scenery around them turned into a forest. Two trees rose from the ground and a pink banner that read ‘Scavenger Hunt’ appeared. “With its effect, I activate Easter Egg 8 from my deck.” An egg with blue and green stripes and a pink 8 on the front appeared. “With its effect, I destroy Stumbling.” The ground returned to its normal texture and the egg with the 8 turned gray. “I activate Scavenger Hunt’s effect again to activate Easter Egg 5 from my hand.” A blue and green striped egg with a pink 5 appeared. “I use Appearing Egg to activate Easter Egg 3.” A green and blue striped egg with a pink 3 appeared. “I use Eggs 3 and 5 to draw three cards at a cost of 1500 Life Points.” A dark aura surrounded Kim (K&R 16000 -> 14500) as Kim drew three cards. The two colorful eggs turned gray. “Next I play Miraculous Egg Emergence. I send all cards in my Spell and Trap Zones to the Graveyard to activate five more Easter Eggs from my deck.” The three gray eggs disappeared and in their place appeared five more blue and green eggs, each with a different pink number: 1, 2, 4, 6, and 10. “Easter Egg 1 lets me regain 500 Life Points.” A white aura surrounded Kim (K&R 14500 -> 15000). The egg with the 1 on it turned gray. “Easter Egg 2 hits you for 500 points.” A dark aura surrounded Harrison (H&B 16000 -> 15500). The egg with the 2 on it turned gray. “Easter Egg 4 requires you to discard a card from your hand, Harrison.” Harrison discarded a card. The egg with the 4 on it turned gray. “Easter Egg 6 lets me discard two cards and gain 1500 Life Points.” Kim discarded two cards and a white aura surrounded her (K&R 15000 -> 16500). The egg with the 6 on it turned gray. “Finally, Easter Egg 10 lets me summon a monster in my hand and lets you, Harrison, summon a monster with two fewer Levels from your Deck. I summon Dragon of the Many Eggs.” A medium-sized green dragon with blue stripes, blue wings, and big pink claws appeared (ATK 2100).

“I Special Summon Ronintoadin.” A light-blue frog with samurai make-up all over its body, a leaf on its head, and carries a grass sword on its left side appeared (DEF 2000). The egg with the 10 on it turned gray. Hang on a minute that's an Easter based deck. That-s like Raven's and Zack's Halloween based decks.

“Now I Special Summon Easter Soldier.” A woman in green and blue armor with no sleeves or helmet, carrying a wooden spear with a metal egg-shaped tip appeared (ATK 2100). “I can Special Summon her if five of my Easter Eggs are in my Graveyard.”

“But only three are in your Graveyard.”

“Oh yeah? I discarded two when I used my Easter Egg 6’s effect. Now, Dragon of the Many Eggs, destroy his Dupe Frog.” The green dragon charged at the frog with question marks on its body and slashed it with its claws, destroying it.

“You activated my trap, Broken Blocker.” The trap revealed itself. “When this card is activated, if a Defense Position monster I control was destroyed, I can Special Summon 2 monsters with the same name as the destroyed monster from my Deck in face-up Defense Position, so I Special Summon two more Dupe Frogs.” Two identical light-blue frogs appeared (both DEF 2000). “Not only that, but I activate Dupe Frog's effect, when it's sent from the field to the Graveyard, I can add one Frog monster from my Deck to my hand, so I add Des Frog to my hand.” A card popped out of his deck. He took it out and revealed it Des Frog. “You also activated my Trap, Michizure. Since you destroyed my monster, I can destroy one of yours.”

“You what?” The ground below the woman soldier cracked a little and then completely sunk. The woman soldier fell into the hole. “I activate Easter Soldier’s effect: when it is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, I remove it and five Easter Eggs in my Graveyard, draw a card for every two removed, and add Easter Knight from my deck to my hand. Eggs removed this way are treated as removed by ‘Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt’.” A box with numbers 1-10 appeared next to Kim. The numbers 3, 5, 7, 8, and 9 lit up. Kim drew two cards. A card popped out of her deck. She revealed it Easter Knight and put it into her hand. Kim looked at her cards. “I use Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt’s effect to remove Easter Egg 1 from play.” The egg disappeared and the number 1 lit up on the box. “I set a card and end my turn.” A card appeared facedown in front of Kim. “When my turn ends, Miraculous Egg Emergence removes the Easter Eggs I control from play, and they are treated as removed from play by ‘Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt’.” The rest of the numbers on the box glowed.

“I’m not sure what the point of all that was, but I bet we’ll find out soon! I draw!” Brittany drew a card. “I activate Sanctuary in the Sky!”

“No you don’t. I activate Mystical Space Typhoon!” responded Kim. A tornado appeared and soon disappeared.

“Then I’ll just place two cards and a monster facedown and end my turn.” A sideways facedown card and two other cards appeared in front of Brittany.

“Now I draw!” Raven drew a card. “I summon Treat Lollipop Goblin.” A green lollipop with a big nose, a mean face, and small arms and legs sticking out of its stick appeared (ATK 1700). “Thanks to his ability, I must remove a card in my hand from play or else I tribute him, so I remove a card.” A card in Raven’s hand was sucked into a dark void. “I activate my Lollipop’s effect: I remove two cards in my hand from play to destroy and remove from play a card on the field. I choose Dupe Frog and break your attack lock.” One card in his hand turned into a big smoke bomb attached to the blue frog’s back. The other card turned into a detonator. The goblin jumped onto the detonator and pushed the lever down. The smoke bomb exploded and the frog disappeared. “If I remember correctly, Dupe Frog only searches out a friend if it gets sent to the Graveyard. Unfortunately for you, this did not happen. Anyway, now I activate my Trick- Brute Force effect: since it was removed from play and I control a Treat Lollipop Goblin or Treat Pumpkin Ogre, I can use this card’s effect on it. It gains 200 ATK for every ‘Trick’ Spell I have removed and grants it the ability to remove from play any monster that it destroys in battle. I have two ‘Trick’ Spells removed from play as of right now, so it gains 400 ATK.” The lollipop glowed with a yellow aura (ATK 1700 -> 2100). “I’ll have Treat Lollipop Goblin attack your Dupe Frog.” The lollipop hopped over to the frog. Kim looked at Brittany, who was looking at one of her facedown cards. Raven saw Kim looking at that card. I wonder if she’s debating whether to use it or not. If she does, that could mean very bad news for Kim and I, thought Raven.

Hang on, Harrison thought. I know what that card is. He said looking at the card everyone was now looking at. “Don’t worry about it,” said Harrison to Brittany. “You don’t need to worry about me. I’m actually more worried about you. Use that card to save yourself when given the opportunity.”

“Oh. Okay,” responded Brittany her face flushing with color. The lollipop goblin jumped over the frog and released a bunch of smoke. The frog disappeared in the cloud of smoke.

“Thanks to Trick – Brute Force, that Dupe Frog was removed as well, so you can’t search for that one either. I end my turn.” The yellow glow disappeared from the goblin (ATK 2100 -> 1700).

“That’s it for you? You remove four of your own cards and leave only one card on the field? You didn’t even strike our Life Points! You’re lame. Let me show you how it’s done. I draw!” Harrison drew a card. “I activate Painful Choice. Kim, you actually seem like an intelligent duelist, so I’ll leave the choice up to you to make this game more interesting. Here’s how this card works: I choose five cards in this deck. You choose one, that one goes into my hand, and the rest go into my Graveyard. I already know the five cards I want you to choose from.” Five cards popped out of his deck: three T.A.D.P.O.L.E. cards and two Ronintoadins.

“Wow, you sure are original,” responded Kim, sarcastically. “I choose a T.A.D.P.O.L.E. card. At least that’s useless in your hand without the others in your deck.”

“Very good choice. Unfortunately for you, it doesn’t really make a difference what you choose.” He added a T.A.D.P.O.L.E. to his hand and put the rest in his Graveyard. “I tribute Ronintoadin for Des Frog.” The frog with the leaf pipe turned into a rainbow portal, through which a big green frog appeared (ATK 1900). “When it’s summoned, I summon another for each T.A.D.P.O.L.E. in my Graveyard. I bring out two more Des Frogs from my deck.” Two more big green frogs appeared (ATK 1900 each). “Next I activate Des Croaking. Since I control three Des Frogs, this allows me to destroy all your cards.” The frogs opened their mouths, creating big sound shockwaves.

“Sorry, but that move will let Kim and I maintain control of this duel,” smiled Raven.

“What do you mean?” asked Harrison. “You have no face-downs.”

“I may not have any face-downs, but I have a card that activates any time while it is removed from play. It’s called Trick – Control Prank.” A card returned from the dark void. “All I have to do is return it to my deck while I control a Treat Lollipop Goblin or Treat Chocolate Warlock. To summarize what it does, it swaps the entire fields for one turn. However, you still maintain control of your Des Croaking’s effect.” Raven put the card back into his deck, which shuffled itself. The three green frogs, the two facedowns, and the sideways facedown card were now on Raven’s field, and the medium-sized green and blue dragon with pink claws and green lollipop were on Harrison’s side of the field. The shockwave broke through the three frogs and the facedown cards. “Oh yeah, and we get our fields back at the end of the turn. Too bad yours will be empty.”

“Just for that, I’m attacking you with Kim’s dragon and your Goblin,” Harrison said angrily. The dragon slashed at Raven and the goblin jumped on Raven’s head (K&R 16500 -> 13700). “I end my turn.” Raven gained control of the medium-sized dragon and the lollipop goblin.

“It’s my turn then. I draw!” Kim drew a card. “I summon Easter Knight.” A woman in blue and green armor appeared with a sword with a blue hilt and a green blade (ATK 2400). “I equip my Easter Egg Scepter to her, increasing her ATK by 1000.” The sword turned into a blue-handled staff with a green orb at the end (ATK 2400 -> 3400). “Next, I’ll use its effect to activate Easter Egg 5’s effect.” Kim was surrounded by a dark aura (K&R 13700 -> 12200) and drew two cards. “I’ll attack directly with Easter Knight.” The Knight blasted a giant blast out of her scepter (H&B 15500 -> 12100). “I suppose you didn’t expect that coming. I’ll end my turn.”

“Wow, this duel is tough. I draw!” Brittany drew a card. “I activate Terraforming. Guess what I’ll search for.” A card popped out of her deck. She revealed it The Sanctuary in the Sky. “Let’s try this again. I activate The Sanctuary in the Sky.” The forest collapsed, as did the dragon. The scenery became a big castle on a bunch of clouds. “Now I summon Zeradias, Herald of Heaven.” A man with green wings, a green helmet, blue pants, and a two-bladed weapon appeared (ATK 2100). “Next I’ll equip him with the Cestus of Dagla.” His weapon was replaced by two golden knuckle blades (ATK 2100 -> 2600). “I’ll use all his ATK points to wipe out that Treat Lollipop Goblin.” The man flew over to and punched the goblin, destroying it (K&R 12200 -> 11300). “Cestus of Dagla transfers all your lost life Points to Harrison and I.” Brittany was surrounded by a white aura (H&B 12100 -> 13000). “I end my turn.”

“Wow, Kim, you’re destroying them. Too bad I’m not really helping much,” commented Raven. “Anyway, I draw!” Raven drew a card. “I end my turn.”

“I draw then!” Harrison drew a card. Damn where is it. “Excellent. I remove the three Des Frogs in my Graveyard in order to summon my three Ronintoadins.” The three Des Frogs were sucked into a dark void and three frogs with leaf pipes appeared (DEF 2000). “I activate Des Croaking, so I can destroy all your cards on the field. Ronintoadin, while on the field, counts as Des Frog, in case you were wondering.” The frogs opened their mouths, destroying the woman and the scepter. The scepter’s orb remained intact.

“Too bad for you, my Scepter has a final effect: I return all the eggs to my Graveyard and you take 500 damage for each Egg removed.” The orb released one last blast and the orb and box with the glowing numbers turned to dust (H&B 13000 -> 8000).

“That only sounds like I foiled your strategy,” said Harrison. “I end my turn.”

“Let’s see if it really foiled my strategy. I draw!” Kim drew a card. Kim looked at her cards. “I set a card and end my turn.” A card appeared in front of Kim.

“Maybe you should think before talking. I draw!” Brittany drew a card. “I attack!” The fairy flew over to Raven.

“I activate Arms Reform,” responded Kim. “I destroy an equip spell on the field and add an Equip Spell from my graveyard to my hand.” The blades broke and Kim added Easter Egg Scepter to her hand. The angel’s punch hit Raven (K&R 11300 -> 9100).

“I end my turn with a facedown.” Brittany placed a card facedown on the field.

“Then it’s my turn. I draw!” Raven drew a card. “I activate the effect of my Treat Caramel Vampire: since it’s removed from play, I can summon it once per duel.” A caramel candy in the shape of a vampire appeared with its wings folded in front of it (DEF 2100). “Now I tribute it to summon Treat Chocolate Warlock.” The caramel turned into a rainbow portal, through which a chocolate in the shape of a wizard with a staff appeared (ATK 2200). “Its cost is a card from my hand.” A card in Raven’s hand was sucked into a dark void. “I remove a card in my hand from play to summon Treat Lollipop Goblin.” Another card was sucked into a dark void and the lollipop reappeared (ATK 1700). “Obviously, another card must be removed.” Raven lost his last card to a dark void. “I attack Zeradias with my Treat Chocolate Warlock.” The warlock blasted a chocolate blast from his wand, wiping out the angel. Brittany and Harrison’s Life Points didn’t change. “Wait, what happened? You were supposed to lose 100 points.”

“Not exactly,” started Brittany. “Thanks to the Sanctuary in the Sky, all Battle Damage dealt to the controller of a Fairy-type in battle becomes 0.”

“Is that so? Well, you don’t have any Fairies to protect you from my Goblin. I attack you directly with my Goblin.” The lollipop jumped to Brittany’s head (H&B 8000 -> 6300). “I end my turn.”

“I draw!” Harrison drew a card. Finally! “I drew what I needed to turn this game around. I tribute two of my Ronintoadins for Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua.” Two of the frogs disappeared into a big rainbow portal, through which a giant black killer whale with purple lines appeared (ATK 2900). Harrison noticed something change in Kim's appearance but he couldn't tell what. “I’ll have my Earthbound Immortal attack you directly, Kim. To be honest, it can attack directly anyway, so it really doesn’t matter who it attacks.” The giant killer whale opened its mouth and charged toward Kim. It flew right through her (K&R 9100 -> 6200). “I end my turn.”

“I draw!” Kim drew a card. “I place a card facedown.” A facedown card appeared in front of Kim. “Now I activate Card Destruction, so I discard my hand and draw three cards, while you, Harrison, discard your T.A.D.P.O.L.E. and draw a card. Everyone else is handless, so this card doesn’t affect them.” Kim discarded her hand and drew three cards.

“So you were paying attention… I was hoping to bluff you with T.A.D.P.O.L.E.,” commented Harrison as he discarded his card and drew a card.

“I activate Surprise Easter Trap. I remove five Easter Eggs and one trap in my Graveyard and, if I pay the costs and fulfill its conditions, I can activate the trap. I activate Jar of Greed, so I draw a card. Kim drew a card and the Easter Egg box reappeared. The numbers 1-5 glowed. “I activate Egg Recovery. I pay 1000 Life Points and return five Easter Eggs to my deck and draw 2 cards.” A dark aura surrounded Kim (K&R 6200 -> 5200) and Kim drew two cards. “Excellent! I activate Hidden Armory. I activate Egg Resurrection which will let me bring back Easter Knight.” The woman in green and blue armor reappeared (ATK 2400). “I activate Hidden Armory, which will let me send the top card of my deck to the Graveyard and add an Equip Spell from my deck or Graveyard to my hand.” Kim put the top card of my deck of my deck to the Graveyard and a card popped out of her deck. She pulled it out and revealed it Easter Necklace. “Next I activate my facedown Easter Scepter, both onto my Knight.” Her sword was replaced with a blue-handled staff with a green orb (ATK 2400 -> 3400). “I use the effect of my Scepter to activate the effect of 8 to destroy the field spell.” The scenery changed back to nothing. The whale dissipated into nothing.

“Wait, what? We’re completely undefended!” exclaimed Harrison.

“It gets worse than that!” continued Kim. “I activate my Polished Knight Armor card. By paying 1000 Life points and discarding a card, I can equip all the cards that can be equipped onto my dragon onto it. I equip Easter Baby Dragon, Easter Dragon, and Easter Ancient Dragon to Easter Knight.” Three dragons appeared and briefly broke into bones. The woman let go of her staff. The biggest bones covered the long side of the staff, the medium-sized bones created spikes that protruded from the orb, and the smallest bones created a circle on the orb. The woman took back her staff. “While these don’t seem to provide too much help, they will with my Easter Necklace.” A necklace appeared around the woman’s neck with five eggs glowing. “This necklace provides a lot of power: 1000 ATK for every monster equipped to Easter Knight and 100 for every Easter Egg removed, for a total of 3500.” The necklace glowed, causing the scepter to glow much brighter (ATK 3400 -> 6900).

“That’s a lot of ATK points!” shouted Brittany.

“And they’re all headed toward you, Brittany. Easter Knight, END THIS!” The woman released a very large blast from her staff.

“I activate my last trap, Ring of Destruction!” shouted Brittany. “Ordinarily, it would inflict damage to each player, but since there are only two Life Totals, it will only deal that much damage to each Life Total. Anyway, Ring of Destruction destroys the monster targeted and will inflict that much damage to both Life Totals. I choose Easter Knight. Good game.” The ring blocked the scepter blast and wrapped around the woman. The ring exploded, causing a much larger explosion (K&R 5200 -> 0, H&B 6300 -> 0). The holograms faded.

"That was the best duel ever!" Shouted Raven.

The Parts must be read in order for the cross-fic to work.

Chapter 10 on post 3

[spoiler=Chapter 10]

[spoiler=Part Harrison and Brittany]

The bell rang and the students left the room.

Harrison and Brittany were standing in outside the hallway in practically complete silence.

"Um Brittany?" Said Harrison

"Yes," replied Brittany

"What was that face down you had?"

"Mirror Force, why?"

"Mirror Force! Since when did you get that?"

"Since that card sale."

"Oh I just thought it was Serene Touch or something."

"Ok."

They heard footsteps from down the corridor. It was Kim running towards them.

"Harrison, Brittany, I need your help! Do you remember Mike from the beginning of class? Well, he isn’t at the Infirmary and I would like help finding him. Will you two help me?"

"Okay," responded Brittany. "Let’s go, Harrison. Kim needs help finding Mike." Brittany pulled on Harrison’s arm and Harrison walked away with Brittany.

They were walking until they were out of earshot.

"Brittany stop." whispered Harrison,

"Huh, aren't we going to help find Mike?" Said Brittany

"No were not."

"Why?"

"We are going to the school library to check the records on Kim Shadow."

"What were not going to look at her private life!"

"Shush!" harrison Hissed, "Keep it down I need to see if she's even from this planet."

"Ok this is starting to sound weird."

[spoiler= Part Milly]

The bell rang and Milly hid round the corner quickly. The students flooded the corridor walking past her oblivious to that she was there. She could see two shadows and hear some faint talking. A few minutes later she was about to make her escape when she saw Kim running towards the people. Blast, so close.

A few minutes later and she was away from them and in the middle of a field behind school beside a big boulder. She felt a faint sense of someone spying on her. Better make this quick.

She got on her knees and took a key out of her pocket. She moved a rock and put the key into the ground. She turned the key. Part of the ground rose diagonally to reveal a small passage into the ground, much like a passage to a subway.

“Hey you!” yelled a boy from behind her as he ran from the school to her. “So you must be the one trying to lure Kim into a trap!”

Milly turned around and saw it was Kim Shadow's assistant Mike.

“Well, not exactly me,” said Milly. “But who is trying has similar goals to me, if that counts for anything. However, I can’t just let you leave with that secret.” She took out a duel disk. “Duel me!”

“That sounds good to me.” Mike took out his duel disk.

“No, don’t!” Yelled a person jumping out of nowhere, s/he was covering every part of his/her body so she couldn't tell who it was. “She’s too dangerous for you to handle.” Right then a familiar face appeared from behind a invisibility cloak and through a smoke bomb. Ah, not now. Don't these blasted Ninjas know some people have allergies.

“Just run down this tube, press the numbers two-four-five-eight-two-nine to open the door, then nine-two-eight-five-four-two to seal the door from the inside,” she heard.

“Thank you!” yelled another voice.

When the smoke cleared there was no one around her and the entrance had closed. Hang on that Ninja.

"Come on out Duke!" she yelled. All that answered her was the sound of students going into her direction.

[spoiler=Part ????]

"How interesting," Said Aduragon as the screen faded.

“Indeed,” Said Adurata.

“Well onto the next matter, it’s up to Adurton.”

“Ok,” Said Aduraton moving his three fingered hands above his head.

“This was not what we discussed!” yelled Adurata,

“Be quiet he is going to try and tap into the mind of the Shadow girl.”

“But he might not be able to and it only works once a week!”

Aduraton grunted, which signalled that he had tapped into someone’s mind. The echoing croaky voice of Adurton flooded the room.

“Kiiiiim, Go to the middle of the open field behind the schoooooooool.”

Another voice that wasn’t Kim’s filled the room.

“What was that?”

“Oh, sorry. Wrong mind. IGNORE ME!”

“Ha told you it wouldn’t work.” Said Adurata.

“It was worth the try,” replied Aduraton. In the middle Aduragon just grunted,

“Just be quiet and watch this.” There was another click and the screen showed a field with a boulder in it. Milly walked onto the field and next to the boulder. There was a flicker in the light at the bottom of the screen,

“Hmm she has company,” said Adurton. Milly got on her knees and took a key out of her pocket. She moved a rock and put the key into the ground. She turned the key. Part of the ground rose diagonally to reveal a small passage into the ground, much like a passage to a subway.

“Hey you!” yelled a boy from behind her as he ran from the school to her. “So you must be the one trying to lure Kim into a trap!”

Milly turned around and looked like she recognised the boy.

“Well, not exactly me,” said Milly. “But who is trying has similar goals to me, if that counts for anything. However, I can’t just let you leave with that secret.” She took out a duel disk. “Duel me!”

“She just revealed us completely!” yelled Adurata.

“That sounds good to me.” Mike took out his duel disk.

“No, don’t!” Yelled a person jumping out from the bottom of the screen. “She’s too dangerous for you to handle.” Right then a familiar face appeared from behind an invisibility cloak and through a smoke bomb. The screen went blank,

“Curses that smoke bomb ruined our camera!” said Adurton

“Not only that but didn’t you recognize that ninja who threw the smoke bomb?” said Adurata,

“Duke!” said Aduragon.

“The traitor.” Someone came in from a door in the back of the room.

“We have information that two people who neither are Kim have entered our hideout,” It announced.

“We have company now.” Said Aduragon.

“Fetch us Lieutenant Gorgon!” and with that the person left from where they came.

[spoiler=Chapter 11 = A.S.O.F]

“What’s this?” said Lieutenant Gorgon. He had green skin and a bulged face with two large yellow eyes and a mouth with no lips, he was wearing a science lab coat and blue jeans. In front of him stood Mike.

“A child looking for a fight!” He laughed.

“So you’re the one who’s trying to trap Kim!” Mike said,

“No my bosses are, now shut up we are going to the duel arena!” as He said this the platform they were standing on started moving up.

“Stop this now!” Mike yelled,

“Shut up insolent human!” said Lieutenant Gorgon trying to keep his distance. Then Gorgon held out his three fingers and shot Mike in the eye with lightning.

“That will teach you!” Mike fell onto his face. The platform rose until they saw Mystery on the other side.

“Mike!” yelled Mystery. Mystery ran towards him, but Lieutenant Gorgon picked up Mike and threw him at Mystery, knocking Mystery over.

“Mystery.” Mike clutched his eye patch. “He’s so strong.”

“Mike, you need rest. Stand behind me, I’ll sort this out.” Mystery stepped up onto the duel stadium.

“Welcome!” Said the Lieutenant.

“Who are you?” asked Mystery.

“I am Lieutenant Gorgon!” He yelled.

“Oh, great. A Frog-Person.”

“NO!!!” Gorgon screamed.

“Don’t call us by that name!” yelled another croaky voice. Mystery now seemed noticed that there were three figures on top of the three columns at the back of the room. They each were wearing big black cloaks and had three fingers. The small one in the middle had a blue emblem in the shape of an Infinity sign on its cloak, the tallest figure had a red emblem in the shape of an apple on its cloak and the middle-sized figure had a yellow emblem in the shape of a fire on its cloak.

“So will you give an introduction?” asked Mystery.

““My name is Adurton!” said the tallest figure.

“My name is Adurata!” said the middle sized figure.

“My name is Aduragon!” said the smallest figure.

“And we are the Big Three!” they all shouted.

“And now you duel me!” said Lieutenant Gorgon.

“Duel!” yelled Mystery. “I’ll go first! I draw!” Mystery drew a card. “I summon Alien Shocktrooper!” A green centaur-like reptile appeared with armor and a sword (ATK 1900). “I set two cards and end my turn.” Two facedown cards appeared in front of Mystery. “Now tell me, who and what are you?”

“We are Amphibites!” said Aduragon.

“And we are the A.S.O.F.!” said Adurata. Adurton didn’t seem like he wanted to say anything.

“A.S.O.F.?” asked Mystery. “I thought that stood for the Anti-Social Offensive Forgetting disease I found on Alien Mars’ planet.”

“No, but it is related to a disease,” Adurata stated.

“It stands for the Anti-Permorphic Society of Frog-People!” said Aduragon.

“Permorphic meaning what?” asked Mystery.

“We do not speak its meaning!” snapped Aduragon.

“My turn, draw!” said Gorgon as he drew a card. “I summon Amphibite Zam!” A gray frog in brown armor appeared (ATK 1500).

“Next I use Zam’s effect, so I can tribute her to summon an Amphibite monster in my hand and decrease its ATK by 500, so I summon Amphibite Lighkuneta.” The gray frog turned into a rainbow portal and out came a white frog with brown armor and a crossbow (ATK 2500 -> 2000). “Now I activate Amphibite Moon Base and Anti-Permorphic Zone.” The scenery of a duel arena transformed into a grey surface with many craters on it, out of some of the craters came banners with an X written above the word Permophic. “Next I’ll use the second effect of my Moon Base to summon back Zam, but it won’t be here for long since I’ll use its effect to summon Amphibite Lea.” The gray frog appeared briefly only to turn into a rainbow portal out oh which came a pink frog holding a vuvuzuela (ATK 1000 -> 500). “Now I tune Amphibite Lea and Amphibite Lighkuneta.” The frog started playing its vuvuzuela and then transformed into five green rings. The white frog jumped into the rings and became seven white stars. A beam of light appeared. During all which, Gorgon shouted “From the pits of Zeed to the Stars above, enter this world via Chaos Portal! Synchro Summon! Amphibite Kaosu!” Out of the pillar of light came a half-black, half-white frog in gold armor holding a lance. “I use the effect of Amphibite Moon Base to power up my Amphibite Kaosu.” The big frog of white and black glowed yellow for a brief amount of time (ATK 3000 -> 3500). “I end my turn.”

“Draw!” Mystery drew a card. “Before I continue I want to know why you’re on this earth.”

“We are here to seek out a small flaw in our plan and destroy it!” said Adurata.

“That really helps!” said Mystery sarcastically. “I activate Foolish Burial, so I send a monster from my deck to the Graveyard.” Alien warrior popped out of the deck and Mystery put it into the Graveyard.

“Now I’ll use A Fool’s Generosity to summon your level 5 or higher Lea back to your field in Attack Position and I draw two cards.” The pink frog with the vuvuzuela appeared again (ATK 1000) and Mystery drew two cards. “Next I summon Alien Ammonite and chain Alien Dog to its Normal Summon effect. Since my Alien Dog was Special Summoned by its effect, infects your monster with two A-Counters.” The reptile dog with blue orbs shook and several fleas hopped from the dog onto the frog. The fleas grouped together into two groups, one on each hand. Each group of fleas merged into a round, purple monster with a tail, a suction cup-like mouth, a green eye, and orange eye, and several worms sticking out of its body in various places. “Next is my Alien Ammonite special summoning the Alien Warrior I sent to the Graveyard!” A grey alien appeared wearing white armor with black-ish orbs on its chest plate and shoulder plates (ATK 1800). “Luckily for your monster, I’m removing the 2 A-counters for Alien Overlord.” The two purple things disappeared and a red reptile with yellow eyes, black armor with purple orbs and a purple gun attached to it, six arms with big claws, and a red tail with an armored claw at the end of it appeared (ATK 2200). “He can be summoned by removing two A-Counters from the field.”

“I’ll activate Kaosu’s effect to negate your Overlord’s summon!”

“I activate Divine Wrath to negate your monster’s effect and destroy it.” Mystery discarded a card and a lightning bolt wiped out the biggest frog.

“No!” yelled Gorgon with fright.

“Now I’ll use my Overlord’s effect to place an A-Counter on Lea.” The multi-armed reptile shot a purple monster from its blaster-chest onto the frog.

“Next I equip Alien Ammonite with United We Stand so it gains 4000 ATK points!” The ammonite grew to nine times its original size (ATK 500 -> 4500).

“Alien Dog, attack Lea!” The dog jumped onto the frog. “When an Alien monster battles a monster with an A-counter, thanks to Alien Warrior’s and Alien Overlord’s effects, your monster loses 600 ATK and DEF for each A-Counters.” The purple thing stuck into suction cup into the creature and fed off the creature, growing to as big as the frog was and making the frog very small (ATK 1000 -> 400). The dog dug its claws into the frog, wiping it out (Gorgon (8000 -> 6900). The purple monster, without a host, withered away.

“The rest, direct attack!” The rest of the reptiles charged at Gorgon (Gorgon 6900 -> 0). The holograms faded. Lieutenant Gorgon fell onto the floor and exploded, leaving behind a pile of dust and nine cards facedown on the ground.

“He lost!” shouted Adurton, speaking for the first (and only) time this scene.

“Mystery, you are a strong opponent,” said Aduragon. “I respect you that much, but I’m afraid your efforts were unnecessary, for the Shadow girl will still be defeated!”

“I think you owe me an explanation!” yelled Mystery.

“I’m sorry we can’t tell you more, I truly am,” Aduragon grunted.

“But we have to get going,” said Adurata. After that, they all exploded and a black smoke followed through an air vent out of the room. Some seeped into the cards on the ground.

[spoiler=Chapter 12]

[spoiler=Part Harrison and Brittany]

Harrison was running down a long hallway towards the library, with Brittany following close behind.

"Harrison! Where are we going?" shouted Brittany.

"To the library, whats wrong with that!" Harrison replied.

"Nothing! It's just you said something about Miss Shadow." They ran into the library and logged onto a computer.

"What was her first name again?" Harrison asked since the school listed it's names in alphabetical order from the first name.

"Kim," Brittany replied. Harrison scrolled down to K in the list were:

Katy Black

Katherine Morgan

Kit Barker

Ku Kari

Kun Zara

"There's no Kim there." Brittany stated. "But I'm sure..." she stopped and remembered something from a previous day. I am known by many names but you can call me Mystery.

"Wait, move over." She said pushing Harrison to the side and scrolled down to M. Mystery wasn't there.

"What's this about Britta..." *BOOM* There was a big explosion from outside causing Harrison to stop in mid-sentence.

"What was that!" They both shouted and then they ran to the courtyard. They saw Milly running away from the area. They continued walking onwards, then they saw Kim running after a boy that Harrison recognized.

"That's Kim chasing Owen!" He said to Brittany pointing in Kim's direction. They then saw Mystery and Mike run after them.

"And that's Mystery and Mike lets go!" Brittany said. They ran after them and eventually got to the Gymnasium.

"You are trapped! You have nowhere to run!" shouted Kim, Harrison and Brittany were taking this time to hide under the bleachers exactly where Mike and Mystery were sitting.

"Maybe I don't need to run!" Said Owen. Then a Light Arrow came shooting past Kim from the corridor and into Owen.The light from the arrow branched out onto his entire body and he absorbed all of it.

"Maybe I'm exactly where I wanted to be!" he shouted. Kim looked worried, Harrison turned to look at Brittany and she looked twice as scared as Kim looked worried. Harrison then noticed the ring of blue fire around Kim and Owen. Then all of a sudden a light arrow came shooting towards Owen, who then drained it into himself.

"What was that?" asked Harrison to himself.

"My name is Owen," He happily announced. "I am a Chaos Soldier! All hail the Chaos Liege!"

Kim now looked twice as worried as Brittany was scared.

"Whats a Chaos Soldier?" Harrison whispered,

"Dunno maybe it's some kind of club," Brittany whispered in a shaky voice.

“My strength falls between the second and fourth strongest chaos soldiers!” shouted Owen. “Now, I suppose we should get this duel going.” Owen held out his arm. On it was a wristband. Four card zones then emerged from the wristband. From the top of the card zone on the top of his arm emerged a deck zone. From the bottom of the top card zone came another card zone, and out of that came a Field Spell card zone. The side farthest away from Owen on the central card zone opened up to show a Graveyard.

[spoiler= Part Milly]

Milly saw two students run around a corner of the courtyard and ran in the other direction. She then stopped when she got to a corner of another corridor. *Hiss*

"What was that?" She said. *Hiss*. She then saw it was a black snake, it wasn't a solid being though it was made of darkness. When it noticed Milly it stopped and transformed into a silver bracelet with a blue orb on top. She picked it up just as Owen ran round the corner.

"What is that?" He asked looking at the bracelet. Milly then realized what it was.

"It's your duel disk for your upcoming fight," she said.

"Why can't I use my own?" he whined.

"Because this is made of the darkness from the Amphibitian Leaders on this planet." She said handing it to him.

"Now go!" she yelled.

"Fine, sheesh," he said walking away.

Milly turned back the way she came and saw Harrison and Brittany start running after Mike and Mystery.

"Perfect!" she said and started running after them. After what seemed like a run that lasted for an hour she followed them to the gymnasium, just in time to hear Owen say "Maybe I don't need to run!". She transferred all of her power into her hand and it transformed into a light arrow which she threw past Kim into Owen. Before anyone had time to look at her she turned around and ran.

Hope youl like.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nice Chapter, Frog. I wrote the same comment on MG Fic. BTW, people aren't just gonna comment everyday once you put a chapter up. Maybe they read the story, maybe not. Like I said, people aren't gonna comment on every thread they look at. You just gotta give them time. If they still don't, just keep going with your Fan Fic. That's how I've been able to get this far in my story.

• 1 month later...

Archived