YuGiOh Characters

poopybuttoxes

Sup... As you know i've been messing with paint shop pro n stuff. I found these pics and i just thought it would be cool to make cards for them. Effects arent crazy. I like to keep them simple and useful. If your effect isnt useful then the card is not useful, and it makes making the card a waste of time.

Well.... tell me about 'em.

[spoiler=Mai Valentine]maivalentine2HOLO.jpg

[spoiler=Yugi]yugi21.jpg

[spoiler=Atem]atem23.jpg

[spoiler=Bakura]bakura13.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card is treated as LIGHT and DARK. Once per turn, you can flip this card into face-down Defense Position. When this card is Flip Summoned or flipped face-up, force the activation of all face-down Spell and Trap Cards on the field. If the timing of the activation of a Spell or Trap Card is incorrect, negate the effect and destroy it.

[spoiler=Akiza]akiza22.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When a Plant Type monster is Special Summoned on your side of the field, add 1 Level 4 or lower Plant type monster from your Deck to your hand. You can discard 1 Plant Type monster to change the Battle Positions of all face-up monsters your opponent controls.

[spoiler=Duke Devlin]dukedevlin2.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can roll a six-sided die twice. If the added result of the dice is 7, send all cards on your opponent's field and in their hand to the Graveyard. You take 300 points of damage for each card send to the Graveyard by this effect.

[spoiler=Mokuba]mokuba22.jpg[spoiler=Lore]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When you Synchro Summon this card, you can Special Summon 1 monster used for the Synchro Summon. This monster gains 300 ATK x the number of monsters on the field (including this card).

[spoiler=Jack Atlas]jackatlas2.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card declares an attack, flip all face-up monsters your opponent controls into face-down Defense Position. When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[spoiler=Shadi]shadi21.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this monster is Summoned, it is changed to Defense Position, and all monsters Level 5 or higher are destroyed (excluding this card). Your opponent cannot Summon monsters Level 5 or higher as long as this card remains face-up on the field. During your opponents Battle Phase, all the monsters your opponent controls must attack this card if possible.

[spoiler=Shogo]shogo33.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be destroyed by battle while in Defense Position. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) When this card is changed from Defense Position to Attack Position, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, Mai is a Beast-Warrior, but useful only in a Harpie Lady Deck, so yea.

Yugi is useful with certain situations, can also be useful with Mystic Tomato, lol

Pics are cool

9/10

Thanks for the awesome rate.

Yugi is really versitile. The effect had mystic tomato in mind, but im not sure if i OPed the card with the second effect. It gives you no card advantage by normal summoning it, but seeing a face down card can change the game alot. You got three monsters and the opponent has a face down spell or trap.

*see the card*

*its mirror force*

*change two monsters to DEF*

Neo Man with Wajat haha

I added atem. Still sifting through all the crappy pics on the net. I wish there was a gay filter. Too much yami on yugi for a life time. I even found a site where they're dedicated to gender bending. Horrific things were shown haha. Anyway, if you would like to donate to the Poopy Doesnt Feel Like Looking For Pics fund you're extremely welcome. Im trying to find pics that are a little more realistic then usual, or just a little more interesting in the animation aspect. I would really like some heavy egyptian type pics, or fan art heavily influenced by the manga.

Anyway, off to make some more i guess...

[quote name='NeosWiseman' timestamp='1282235921' post='4542684']
Atem is useful in certain situations indeed, but still could have been a little better. He could do something with the Dark Magician or with Yugi maybe idk.

[i]P.S.: I got a great Ishizu picture, but I intend to use it so should I send it to you?[/i]
[/quote]
Atems effect was a little bland. Not [i]that[/i] useful, but its alright i guess.
And its alright dude. If you're gonna use it i dont wanna take it from you.
Thanks for the offer though.

Bakura Added
Think you might like the effect haha...

[quote name='DHeroDogma' timestamp='1282245976' post='4543566']
lol, Bakura is super useful, lol
Pic is cool too, lol
[/quote]
Yea, bakuras effect makes me have sezures..... because of how awesome it is

[quote name='Black Mazinkaiser' timestamp='1282246328' post='4543581']
cards are good, but two things first Bakura is awesome second could you have found more creeper pictures for Yugi and Atem lol
[/quote]
You should see the pic i got for akiza haha.

[quote name='!.:The Rater:.!' timestamp='1282248455' post='4543712']
I like the idea of this set, and i like how you keep card's effects simple and useful :)
[/quote]
Thanks man.

Akiza added. I didnt wanna use this pic, i saved it cause it was funny, but since everyone likes the wierd pics i thought it would be funny to use that one.

[quote name='DHeroDogma' timestamp='1282250650' post='4543823']
lol, Akiza is pretty useful in a Plant Deck, especially a Swarming one
Maybe she should've payed Life Points for her second effect other than discarding a Plant-Type monster, mainly because she's Psychic-Type, lol, i'm not sure though
[/quote]
Man, i didnt know what to do with her haha. I just got back into yugioh so im not too farmiliar with plants or psychics.
I just didnt wanna make her a plant haha.

[quote name='poopybuttoxes' timestamp='1282250841' post='4543831']
Man, i didnt know what to do with her haha. I just got back into yugioh so im not too farmiliar with plants or psychics.
I just didnt wanna make her a plant haha.
[/quote]
lol, yea, Psychics are about paying Life Points, lol
lol, I wonder what the next card is, lol

[quote name='DHeroDogma' timestamp='1282251085' post='4543841']
lol, yea, Psychics are about paying Life Points, lol
lol, I wonder what the next card is, lol
[/quote]
I really dont know. I got a pic of joey, and its cool, but its oddly pixelated... like they did it on purpose.
I'll start looking for more pics.

[quote name='Black Mazinkaiser' timestamp='1282251293' post='4543851']
pic is lol again, effect is very handy for plant decks looking to swarm
[/quote]
You probably know better than me. I got yugioh tagforce 4 for psp and thats how i've been learning about the new stuff.
I never duel akiza though cause her plants are annoying haha. I only duel her to see if a deck list is good IRL.

[quote name='Kuri' timestamp='1282251902' post='4543881']
not that bad tho I was thinking Atem had something to do with Dark Magician 8/10
[/quote]
Dark Magician was my first holo out of a pack. Its what made me get into yugioh, but attaching dark magician to a card is like putting "This card sucks" on it haha.

Archived