Legendary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,630 posts

They are eating our resources

Long answer: economic contributions wordswordswords

Short answer: no.

and deportation is rewarding them

Indeed, those Mexicans sneak into America as part of a cunning plan to receive the glorious reward of... being sent back to Mexico, where they started, except as convicted criminals this time.

I think your definition of a "reward" isn't the one most people use.

and for those saying they just want a better life, they could do it LEGALLY!!!

Of course. The borders are really just wide open for legal immigrants and they just hand away visas and green cards like candy. Those dirty illegal immigrants choose the dangerous, difficult, and illegal methods of entering the country because they want to get cool street cred. And, of course, if they entered legally, they would somehow magically transform from economy-eating black holes of doom to productive citizens.

In order to stop a crime you must take away the reason for it happening. In this case they break laws knowingly to get a better life and thus the appropriate punishment would be to counter it so logically you must take away the life they seek.

Similarly, if someone steals a candy bar so they can eat it, you must cut out their digestive tract so they can no longer enjoy that candy.

For those that kill someone by force then logically their action should be taken against them due to the fact that they do not deserve their life anymore.

I love how the word "logically" can be spliced into the middle of any sentence to make it sound more reasonable. Watch: "Illegal immigration is a rising problem, so logically we should clone Hitler." See? It sounds so sensible!

Though to make it fair to the Illegals the solution would include them having one week to leave with only the clothes on their backs and some of their possessions being taken away along with their US currency and credit cards. I know many a layoff person would take a job an illegal has taken from them.

Long answer: you're an idiot.

Short answer: no.

My avatar is Rescue Cat because him - Elephun and Mine Mole - Naturia Beast. Also he is an epic game changer.

You and Rescue Cat have a lot in common. They're both hideously-designed pieces of trash that should never have entered this world and ought to be banned.

The Dark One

The Dark One

Be Afraid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,850 posts
But you were following Patrick's lead, so it clearly must have been the intelligent thing to do!
If the zombies chase us, I like you enough that I won't trip you.

Sparta™

Sparta™

Newfags make me FIRE MAH LAZAH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,992 posts

But you were following Patrick's lead, so it clearly must have been the intelligent thing to do!

Good boy.

Yeah, but basically, throw them back in Mexico, finish the border, crack down on the people hiring Illegals to work for them, ect. No reason to kill the Illegal Immigrants. That's for a much worse criminal.
[align=center]---[]---
---[]---
---[]---
[][][][]
---[]---
---[]---
---[]---
---[]---
---[]---
Put this in your sig if you aren't embarrassed to be a Christian.

Torturing people gives me sexual pleasure :3

Posted Image
GYFTS
http://cookingforbre...300_splenda.gif
The Dumb Test
http://i32.tinypic.com/e5o5za
http://i701.photobuc...Hunter25/sparta
http://a.imagehost.o...-00-50-00-01-10
[/align]

Cin

Cin

She's some kind of actor, she can sure hide crazy.

• Moderators
  • 12,884 posts
I could give some lecture on how those that live in Africa (most notably the South) are only real ones who have any right to decide if people are there illegally or not, since that's where all humans can trace roots back to.

I'm sure the African Americans wouldn't really agree, after the Spaniards, British, and everybody else who decided to go there didn't exactly ask if they were allowed into the country or not.

If we got rid of all the Immigrants, then they'd be no end of jobs that were vacant, I remember a report where someone said without the immigrants, he wouldn't be able to harvest his crop.

Crab says it all really.

Rich girl, wannabe
Bought a quick pick for the lottery
Watching TV with her boyfriend
Fell asleep, left the ticket on the nightstand
He stayed awake to see the ball drop
Turned it way down, she never woke up
Grabbed the keys to her car in the back lot
Threw a shot of Jack back, left with the jackpot

BWYhM9A.png

The Great Sips Co. Voltz incident of Feb 2013

Aka Sjin nearly destroys the server with Red Matter.

Formerly Yin

JG.

JG.

Legendary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,581 posts
No. The death penalty is the most retarded thing is the history of humanity anyways.

Grunt Issun

Grunt Issun

#Grntlyfe

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,637 posts
Ok so... basicly... kill babys right when there born just because there parents were illegal imigrents... BEST!IDEA!EVER![/dangerouslysarchastic]

For The Glory

Dr. Cakey-ko

Dr. Cakey-ko

Cakey-ko da yo~!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,668 posts

Good boy.

Yeah, but basically, throw them back in Mexico, finish the border, crack down on the people hiring Illegals to work for them, ect. No reason to kill the Illegal Immigrants. That's for a much worse criminal.

It's simple. We just send government people to every single person in the country and arrest them. Once we can confirm that they're here legally (through birth or immigration records) we can send them back home. Then we just build a 3,141 kilometer ( I looked it up) barbed wire fence with one checkpoint guarded by HELLHOUNDS to keep any more of those pesky Mexicans out. Also, the government investigates every single company in the country and checks their employment records. This sounds like a perfectly logical and feasible plan without any problems, and in no part of it is the government overstepping its authority.

I love how the word "logically" can be spliced into the middle of any sentence to make it sound more reasonable. Watch: "Illegal immigration is a rising problem, so logically we should clone Hitler." See? It sounds so sensible!

Sig'd.

s8gdMQm.gif

If you're looking for someone to beta-read a story or are desperate for comments, feel free to PM me.

This comes with the caveat that I have high standards and am kind of an asshat, so you may not

enjoy what I have to say.

Hydra of Ages

Hydra of Ages

~Possible Classic~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,069 posts

It's simple. We just send government people to every single person in the country and arrest them. Once we can confirm that they're here legally (through birth or immigration records) we can send them back home. Then we just build a 3,141 kilometer ( I looked it up) barbed wire fence with one checkpoint guarded by HELLHOUNDS to keep any more of those pesky Mexicans out. Also, the government investigates every single company in the country and checks their employment records. This sounds like a perfectly logical and feasible plan without any problems, and in no part of it is the government overstepping its authority.

You forgot- the barbed wire fence must also be electric and guarded by an elaborate system of video cameras. How else can we be absolutely sure that we can stop illegals?

You know, for some reason, it's almost like the upkeep of this ridiculous, martial-law style barrier would actually cost far more than the damage that illegal immigration is actually doing to the country. But that would just be silly.

automail_enhanced

automail_enhanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
free the cat ur a racist hater what problems would blowing up mexico solve nothing if anything it will make problems
Dont call me short!!!!!
Posted Image

Darkest Hour

Darkest Hour

Rated PG-13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts

Weren't you supposed to be a Christian or something? With morals and all that?

Seriously, f*** you man.

By the way, the real solution to the problem is to get our asses out of Iraq and Afghanistan and instead invade Mexico. Then we can reform the place. There is a reason why they're coming here you know.

And it's not like they are going to fight back, right?

Actually I'm not even sure if this is a witty response or what I really believe.

You created, fine-tuned and perfected hundreds of cards. Now all you need to do is find others you can share them with.

Leo's Created Card Game

* Create, re-tool and introduce cards of your own creation into a clean cardpool uncorrupted by the money cards of the TCG.

* Challenge other players with a deck of cards you made yourself, using DuelPortal, YVD and other dueling programs.

* Submit cards to official monthly sets, participate in tournaments, record the strategies of your cards on the wiki

Dark

Dark

This is shown beside posts I make.

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,764 posts
Actually, I think we should keep the Mexicans out of America. I know I had a really quick change of heart, but I just realized. I don't like Mexican-styled Mexican food. I only like Taco Bell and the likes. If Mexicans come here and open restaurants... all hell will break lose. *gulp*

Hydra of Ages

Hydra of Ages

~Possible Classic~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,069 posts

Actually, I think we should keep the Mexicans out of America. I know I had a really quick change of heart, but I just realized. I don't like Mexican-styled Mexican food. I only like Taco Bell and the likes. If Mexicans come here and open restaurants... all hell will break lose. *gulp*

See, I have the same sentiment. Only I love Mexican food and can't stand Italian for the most part.

The only obvious solution is to ban Italian immigration.

Dark

Dark

This is shown beside posts I make.

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,764 posts

See, I have the same sentiment. Only I love Mexican food and can't stand Italian for the most part.

The only obvious solution is to ban Italian immigration.

Really? I love classical Italian food.

How shall we come to a compromise, good sir?

Crab Helmet

Crab Helmet

Legendary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,630 posts

Really? I love classical Italian food.

How shall we come to a compromise, good sir?

Go back to Italand, you mafioso-lover.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users