The first 3 votes will be the winner

Winner takes 3 reps

Result:??????

My card:

117231.jpg

Spikeball's card:

102180.jpg

[spoiler=My card's lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set, this card cannot be Special Summon except by sending all Spell or Trap on your field to the Graveyard. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, you can tribute one monster on your side of the field to let your opponent discard 3 cards from their hand to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can discard one card from your hand to take one card from your opponent graveyard that has been put to the graveyard by this card's effect to your hand. When this card is destroyed, you mst discard all card in your hand and take damage equal to the number of card *500.

[spoiler=Spikeball's card lore]

Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can send 1 WIND monster from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card and place 1 Storm Counter on this card (max. 3). During your End Phase, if you didn't use this effect during this turn, remove 1 Storm Counter from this card. During your Main Phase, you can tribute this card with 3 Storm Counters on it to Special Summon 1 WIND monster from your Graveyard.

The conditions are okay for me - I'll start making the card :D

Anyway, get rid of the consolation prize (looser takes 1 rep) since it's forbidden to offer them (otherwise this 1on1 will be locked before it has started...)

EDIT:

Question: You meant Fairy-Type and not ANgel, didn't you? Sry, I'm a bit spiky xD

Here is it (+ Lore). Be sure to add both to the first post in this thread.

[spoiler=Wind Angel Tempestas]102180.jpg

Image Credit to Jazin Kay

Lore:

Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can send 1 WIND monster from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card and place 1 Storm Counter on this card (max. 3). During your End Phase, if you didn't use this effect during this turn, remove 1 Storm Counter from this card. During your Main Phase, you can tribute this card with 3 Storm Counters on it to Special Summon 1 WIND monster from your Graveyard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived