Roleplaying Club- Come and Improve Your Skills

Jake the Sage

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Mr. Striker' timestamp='1303710838' post='5166172']
I will, in my base! *teleports to SB3* Now, you may pass what judgment you have.
[/quote]
Hold it, SB3 is suffering from a crack addiction is completly unreliable as a secret base atm.

Why are you using it?

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1303711513' post='5166180']
*Snaps fingers and brings him back*

I cannot begin to understand how stupid you are, I really can't. As of now those chains neutralize every little toy you have and your abilities. I thought you could be civil, but it greatly appears everything Powerforce has said about you is 100% correct.
[/quote]
Oooooh burninated.

Striker. YOU. HAVE. LOST.

Accept that fact for once. You cannot godmod your way out of this, no matter what you think.

Broken has more authority here then you. He's a 'teacher' here. He is allowed to out godmod the godmodders to bring them to justice.

Nex is also a 'teacher'. If he wanted to, he could kill you on the spot. Especially after the little display you had here and in the Powerforce.

Now, Jake, I'll bring it back up.~

Once Andrew had released the Deity, he jumped back to where he could see both Katie and Andrew clearly. His soulless eyes gave no indication of if he had been injured, and he moved without showing weakness. Majora, on the other hand, flew above the Deity and shook a bit. The loss of its tentacles was painful, but they would grow back. They always do.

"Now, now, now. You seem like you felt a little nervous there. I wouldn't be surprised. These two aren't to be taken lightly. They will hunt you down until they revert back into masks. All because you just had to ruin those three masks down there." Dane let loose a shrill laugh, and reappeared. "Neither of them can show pain Andrew. They feel it, but they can't truly show it."

As he talked, the Deity took a fighting stance, waiting for an attack while Majora fired the blast of energy it had charged at the ceiling above Andrew.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1303709820' post='5166144']
I see, that's how it is. Ice, Dane, I trust you know what to do.
[/quote]

Hell yeah.

Striker, you can't go "fpersspegvpr TELEPORT! u kunt kach me nao i ween" every other god damn minute.

Do it again and I swear to Troll Jegus I will get involved with the Godot sprites.

I find it delightful that you have all assembled, now, I can say my piece. Even if Striker isn'y here, I need to unload my, 'feelings'.

Striker, a long, loooong time ago, I used to hate you. Your plans for dominating 'YCM' were retarded, and so were you. But I breezed over that, I had, like Dane, hope for you. I saw potential, if only it were harnessed right. Dane tried to achieve that, and it seems he failed, to his chagrin. I didn't say anything, but I didn't try to hate you for what you were, unlike the others. As much as I may dislike people, there are some I can see hope in.

But, now, now; you have done an absolutely disgusting and unspeakable thing. I cannot abide betrayal, I CANNOT TOLERATE IT! And what have you done? Not only have you betrayed Dane's hope and his trust, no, you've done more than that. Every single day he defended you, down to every last minute and second you've stomped on his feet, you've taken a s*** in his mailbox, you've placed a cracker down his toilet. Worst of all, every time he slept you spat into his mouth. I very rarely get angry, emotionally angry anyways. Right now, as I've been all day, I've been absolutely bloody furious. It is difficult to get me angry, but you achieved it in five minutes flat. I have respect for Dane in what he did, he did what he believed what was right, I respect and understand that. I cannot respect that you went and killed his hopes. You selfish, ungrateful brat.

I officially declare my lack of hope in you Striker, lack of hope in you being a member on this site, lack of hope in you being a decent person, and lack of hope in your place in this world. I am someone who would reach into the depths of despair to pull someone out. But not you, not now, not ever. I want you to understand now, there will never be a place for you so long as you act selfishly, tooo bad that will never happen.

*Steps down from the bench and approaches Striker. The benches are cleared away as Striker stands tied to a cross*

Every teacher has their own ban-item, some amusing, some serious. I have my own means.

*A large black claw forms over the right arm*

My utensil is the ultimate skill from Stanza #1. I've been hoping that this remain a secret, but I doubt I'll ever find a use for it elsewhere.

*Impales Striker in the chest and withdraws a glowing red light, shaped like a heart*

My ban weapon is the skill 'Heart Break Fury', which completely removes the emotional heart of another, to signify the end of their Roleplaying life. By the power vested in me as a Teacher of this academy, I hereby declare you PERMA-BANNED!

*Crushes heart, which scatters into small wisps**Dusts hands off as the particles fade away*

Case dismissed, now someone toss that empty shell into the woods. I don't want it stinking up the place.

Jake, Jakey, Jakerino, Jakeakazams?

Whatever anyway see me and the boys have been talking and we noticed something.

You have no immuinity to being banned from this club.

Also you have been accused by multiple people to be a god modder, a wannabe sue, and a jerk.

So um....

BAN CHICKEN!

*tosses rubber chicken at Jake*

Your banned for the month.

Have a nice day.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1303767882' post='5167829']
"Then lets get serious here," Jake says stepping into the arena, having left Fusion behind momentarily, and took out two Chinese Hook Sword. He always kept them around him and used them, so it wasn't a big suprise to anyone who knew him that he was using them yet again.
[/quote]

Uh, Jake, you were banned by Nex.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1303768320' post='5167865']
Uh Ice I highly doubt he was being serious. I mean . . . he threw a f*cking rubber chicken at me. How can ANYONE take that serious?
[/quote]

No, he was being serious.

I know.

Anyways, you have been banned for a month Jake. See you during May.

Archived