Photo

Monster Reborn BANNED????

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Nammac1993

Nammac1993

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
Ok first of all one of my favorite cards is monster reborn. But is it really banned. My brother bought a 5ds series deck ( the spellcaster one) and it came with monster reborn. Since 5ds is the newest generation of yugioh, why would my brother's deck have monster reborn if it's banned. And also who gives a cred if it's banned? People can still play it with friends and family, heck even some local tournaments wouldn't care if it's banned and would just go with it. So this is just my argument of why monster reborn shouldn't and couldn't be banned.
Posted Image
How I make the cards is how I'm trying to make them. What the cards look like is how Im trying to make them look. What I do is what Im trying to do. Get that through your mother******* heads!!!!!!!!!

darkwolf777

darkwolf777

~Makoto Nanaya~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,511 posts
As of 9/1/10, Monster Reborn is no longer Forbidden and is now Limited. Check out an updated banlist sometime.
PSN: darkwolf7786
Games to Play: Blazblue: CS (Makoto Nanaya, Iron Tager, Platinum the Trinity), Castlevania: Harmony of Despair

Card Sets I've Made [Card Count, Last Updated]: (Please Comment!)
Touhou Project Set [90, 1/7/10]

The Heavens, The Earth, and a million squirrels call to me!!
Posted Image

byak

byak

Legendary Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,307 posts
11/10 topic will read again.

jsJGPwO.gif

Armadilloz

Armadilloz

Legendary Loser

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,509 posts

heck even some local tournaments wouldn't care if it's banned and would just go with it

This is the problem with new players now-a-days.

They are all: "Derp, I play 3 Pot of Greed + Graceful Charity" and just expect the other players to let them get away with it.
Sure its fine with your family/friends and what-not, but that's not how your going to get better at The Game.
You just lost the game by the way

Oh... You know... Just some wandering nobody...