Lunar Werewolf

Dracor

I had this bizzare idea of doing an overpowered werewolf card.
Well, here's what I came up with.

[center][img]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8853/3556e.jpg[/img]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster on your side of the field and by paying half your Life Points. When this card is Special Summoned, search your deck for "Silver Coating" and add it to your opponents Deck. If you cannot, this card is removed from play. Both Decks are shuffled. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by Spell, Trap or Monster card effects.

[img]http://hyy.pl/images/95createcard.php.jpeg[/img]

Equip only to a Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster on your side of the field. A "Werewolf" monster that battles with a monster equiped with this card has it's effect negated and it's ATK is halfed. [/center]

I understand the concept, but i needed a werewolf killer, not backup.
Furthermore, my first idea was a knigth (or better a paladin) in a whirlpool of liquid silver. But I lack skills and time to draw such a pic.
So for now the lady stays ;)

very nice cards but i did spot something.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by [s]releasing[/s] Tributing 1 Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster on your side of the field to the Graveyard and [b]by[/b] paying half your Life Points. When this card is Special Summoned, [i]search your deck for[/i] "Silver Coating" and add it to your opponents Deck. If you [s]can't[/s] cannot, this card is removed from play. Both Decks are shuffled. [u]This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by Spell, Trap or Monster card effects. [/u]

part in italics sounds odd :/
part underlined way to powerful

but other than that exellent card ;)

Archived