Yugioh: Let Me See the World OOC [PG-13][Started/Accepting]

Andx

[quote name='Tuatha Dé Danann' timestamp='1288924438' post='4762681']
Hey Andx, how do the Holograms come into the opening situation, like my character i mean?
[/quote]
Oh, the same way. The hologram people don't know they're holograms. They think they're human. Or they might be unsure. Everyone's unsure really. They go about daily life like any real person so they're in the same boat as the real people.

[quote name='Andx' timestamp='1288924740' post='4762693']
Oh, the same way. The hologram people don't know they're holograms. They think they're human. Or they might be unsure. Everyone's unsure really. They go about daily life like any real person so they're in the same boat as the real people.
[/quote]

Ah Alright. i guess i shoulda knew that, just wanted to make sure though. I'll be posting pretty shortly.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1288928632' post='4762818']
I'm pretty sure that you don't need a Decklist.
[/quote]
This is very true. Decklists are for those who prove to be problems with keeping their cards consistent.

@Lord of Mysterians: I know you said this is your first yuigoh RP but I really need to see a better effort. I see it's still under construction but I don't have very high hopes for your app to honest. I'd rather not see a barely filled in app and have you slowly fill it in here. I'd rather see a finished app posted so I can go over it instead of worry about whether or not your app is going to be good.

In short, whenever you finish this app I hope it's good because you haven't made a very good first impression.

[b]Name[/b]: Melantraude Seraphina, and Alli Lenheart
[b]Age[/b]: Mid-twenties
--And 11
[b]Personality[/b]: Melantraude comes off as nice and polite. Beyond that, there is little to say about her aside from observable facts. She generally attempts not to bother others, but sometimes, in order to procure the results she needs, she must go as far even as to kill others. In that regard, she has no conscious, nor does she seem to want one.
Ali is an adorable and sweet girl. She enjoys all company, and encourages others to visit and talk with her. She doesn't seem to resent her situation, and even embaraces it, considering the movement to be a necessary force in the world to prevent situations like her own.
[b]Biography[/b]: Melantraude Seraphina, a strange German name of some sort, was given to the first Holographic Prototype of one of Kaiba Corp's Factories in Germany. She seemed mostly perfect, which surprised and over-joyed most of the team. Language, AI, Dueling, and other necessary Software was installed, and handled with proficiency that hit high marks on all scales. Not to say Melantraude was perfect, but she was a surprising leap for a first attempt.
--Melantraude's purpose was to be a Terminal-Controled, Virtual Reality Extension Program; TV-REP. The purpose was to allow those injured and bed-ridden to still access the [i]world of Kaiba Corp[/i] without coming to harm. Never mind the mind's habit of frying the brain, causing permanent mental trauma, or other un-listed side-effects. Melantraude's genre could only be tapped into by other holograms, which became a clear indicator to a few lost and confused souls as to exactly what they were.
--One such soul, a Hologram part of the resistance against the Holographic menace, accessed Melantraude, testing her to see just how safe she was for others. She died due to the brain becoming damaged, and shutting down the body's ability to process food properly. This was a very slow, and painful death, giving the worker enough time to upload a virus of sorts into Melantraude.
--The virus wasn't the type that spread, or destroyed the program. That would be a terrible waste. Instead, this virus altered Melantraude's limiters, making her aware of what she was, and making her a being in her own right. Melantraude came to hate what she was, and almost immediately joined the resistance soon after. The problem with this, however, was that Melantraude was still a virtual slave, no pun intended, to her makers. Software and hardware necessities, as well as her terminal, were still under the control of the factory.
--Then, by some act of luck, the daughter of one of the workers was hit by a D-Wheel-Car. Her legs became useless, and her body rendered all but useless. Melantraude, who had yet to display any odd behavior, was the perfect candidate for young little Alli Lenheart.

--Ali Lenheart was, of course, a hologram-daughter of a Kaiba Corp worker in Germany. A terrible accident caused her to become permanently bed ridden. Her father's work on a program designed to assist in allowing people like her to continue to live a normal life was a godsend, and she was outfitted was a special D-Wheelchair, as she calls it. It contained everything she needed, from Melantraude's terminal, to a little table to do homework on! Best of all, it was fully automated, so she wouldn't have to tire herself out trying to get around in it.
--Melantraude would become activate when Ali slept, her dreams becoming real actions through Melantraude, or so Alli was told. The first night Alli slept, Melantraude contacted Alli, explaining the situation, information about the resistance, and who Alli actually was. Needless to say, Alli was horrified. Finding out that playing a card game could be lethal was scary enough, but how does one react when they realize they aren't real?
--Alli wasn't hard to convince to aid Melantraude in her quest. Both ladies seemed to develop a personal grude against the system that gave them life. Alli now focused herself in computer science, and Melantraude became her Valkyrie, "Strength of Darkness". Alli was still far from being able to shut down Kaiba Corp's main frame, or produce any super virus like the one that changed Melantraude, but she had the heart to battle the menace that plagued the world.

--Melantraude and Ali, while having linked brains, and lives dependent on each other, are separate beings. Melantraude could be heavily engaged in a duel, while Alli could be relaxing listening to her favorite pop band and the two would experience the same situations mentally. Melantraude, being a little bit more machine-like than Alli, thinks with the coldness of a Machine, while Alli still enjoys the "human" life she has.
--The differences between the two are countless, but the thing that ties them together is their strong desire to end the lie. Both are fully aware that in the end, it means they will stop existing, but neither has regrets.
[b]Appearance[/b]: Melantraude can change her appearance freely when Alli's assistance, appearing as a femanine duel monster, such as the popular Dark Magician Girl, or something else mostly human like. To do this, however, Alli needs the program, which costs money. She wont get disability checks for a while, so she can't purchase new appearances for Melantraude.
--Melantraude's default appearance is that of a woman in her mid twenties. Alli chose to keep this, figuring that if Melantraude was her own person, she should appear that way. She wears a fancy burgundy dress, and has long, straight blonde hair. This cannot be changed except by buying a new outfit, which costs almost as much as real clothing, or a new appearance, which costs.....a lot.
--Alli, on the other hand, can wear whatever she wants! Alli is typically in a very plain pink, blue, or white dress she can slip over her head with ease, courtesy of the hospital she visits regarding her condition. she has curly, short blonde hair and green eyes that always seem to be faded and drained of life due to the medicine she needs to take.
[b]Deck Name[/b]: Melantraude's Deck: Black Dawn; Alli's Deck: Weightless Dreams
[b]Key/Important Cards[/b]: (Lex is too terrible at building decks to know what exactly the key cards are! but they're there >.>)
[b]Basic Strategy[/b]: Both are Burn decks. One focused in dark monsters, Alli's being Cloudian.
[b]Usual Duel Disk Appearance[/b]: Melantraude's duel disk appears as a dark ring with a violet and blue trim, with the wristband being the center of the ring(The setup is similar to Crow's Duel disk when placed on his D-Wheel). Alli's Duel disk is a rare PHYSICAL attachment to her wheelchair(Which is a hologram itself, but don't tell Alli...). It appears as a very plain and boring steel-gray duel disk, having a standard field set-up.
[b]Usual D-Wheel Appearance[/b]: Alli isn't old enough to drive, and Melantraude does not have the software...yet! Should Melantraude get the software, the D-Wheel would appear in a Black, Blue and Violet color scheme.
[b]Hologram/Real Person[/b]: Hologram^2 and Hologram
[b]Motivation[/b]: Both Alli and the recently awakened Melantraude have a deep resentment toward what they are. Melantraude was influenced by artificial means, at first, however, and could just as easily be put on ice. Alli, however, feels the pain of everyday "falseness" and has a bit more of a heart than Melantraude, making Alli, despite her age and mentality, the more movivated of the pair.
[b]Thoughts on Yugimanz[/b]: Melantraude would use a gun or something if not for the potency of using the card game as a weapon. Alli enjoys playing, and thinks Melantraude would make a really cute Dark Valkyria!
[b]Willing to Be/Help with Villains?[/b]: Melantraude yes. Alli no.
[b]Side Notes on Duel-Existance[/b]: While both Alli and Melantraude can be active at the same time, doing whatever they need to, Alli is, for the most part, stuck in her home. She's too weak to go out into the world without someone attending her. Also, the two of them rarely meet up, since having Melantraude and Alli together, acting independently at the same time would be a major alert to Kaiba Corp. that something is not right.
--In a cute supply of fan service, the two could join forces and tag duel something nasty or bad, but as stated above, this would be a bad idea. For the most part, even though they are two different people capable of acting separately, Melantraude will have most of the spotlight in this. When thing progress, perhaps Alli could go out and fight the good fight, but in the beginning, Alli will be nearly non-exsistent.
--The reason for the two of them is the fact that Melantraude doesn't work without someone "controlling" her, or so Kaiba Corp thinks, and Alli "Needs" Melantraude to live a "normal" life. In actuality, Alli is Melantraude's insurance that her terminal is safe, and Melandtraude is Alli's connection to the resistance. Also, since their "minds" are linked, severe damage Melantraude sustains is felt in turn by Alli. If Alli were to die or be disconected, Melantraude would shut off. Even with linked minds, they cannot really communicate effectively, and have to depend on each other to do the right thing.

[quote name='The Lord Of Mysterians' timestamp='1288967816' post='4763335']
grr are you serious I worked my butt off ok if im not accepted i'll understand.
[/quote]
I'm just going to tell you now- That's not gonna be accepted. Your Bio and Personality are too short, your grammar is not good, you did not fill out the Hologram/Real Person section correctly, nor the motivation for that matter, and your past RP experience does not speak well for you. Did you read the plot?

[b]Name:[/b] Alexander Carlin (Call me Alex)
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Personality:[/b] Fun-loving, easily amused, laid-back, caring, generally a pleasant person to be around. However, he gets very serious when needs to be.
[b]Biography:[/b] Alex was born in mid- April...He thinks. He's not entirely sure if that was a fabrication or if he was actually born. There is something he does know, though...There's something more to these holograms than what's written on the tin...However, he's got no idea what that's supposed to be. He doesn't think about it much. Also, he loves dueling more than anything in the world, and he wants to become the new Duel King...Hopefully nothing will stand in his way.
Also, an explanation of info in his description: The Dark Armed Dragon was passed down to his father from his grandfather as both a reminder of what the world once was and what it has become, and so that was passed down to Alex. Alex treasures it dearly, and if anything were to happen to it, he doesn't know what would happen.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Shaggy, chocolate brown hair that falls to his eyes in the front and to the middle of his neck in the back. He has a relatively pale complexion, and his eyes are a sort of brown that reminds of you of shiny mud (Don't know how else to explain it, honestly). Relatively tall for his age (Dunno of the top of my head what that would be. Sorry). He wears a brown-and-pink striped hoodie, and beneath that is a white t-shirt with a black cross on it that extends from the collar to the bottom and from one side of his abdomen to the next. Beneath that is a necklace with an actual card on the end--Dark Armed Dragon. He also wears blue jeans with a platinum zipper in place of the original brass one. His shoes are black with a white design on the sied that resembles a line with a dent in it, the laces are white, and the sides on the bottom are white. He also has a pair of glasses with solid brass frames.
[b]Deck Name:[/b] Don't Give up Hope! (Hopeless Dragon) and I'm Still Standing (Zombies)
*[b]Key/Important Cards:[/b] Dragon--Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, Trident Dragion
Zombie--DAD, Doomkaiser, Plaguespreader, Zombie World
[b]Basic Strategy:[/b] Strength in numbers.
*[b]Usual Duel Disk Appearance:[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2ljolcn.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
*[b]Usual D-Wheel Appearance:[/b] Simple motorcycle resembling the Bloody Kiss, except without the design on the back and Team 5D's logo, and with a color scheme simlar to the duel disk.
[b]Hologram/Real Person:[/b] Real
[b]Motivation:[/b] To become the Duel King, to see the real world, and to defeat the current head of Kaiba Corp (Whoever that may be) in a duel.
*[b]Thoughts on Yugimanz:[/b] Lives it and breaths it. Functions as his life philosiphy.
[b]Willing to Be/Help with Villains?:[/b] Sure, but I'd rather not be.

[b]Name:[/b] Solez Gry
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[b]Personality:[/b] For the most part, Solez is a relaxed person when around others. His eyes show that deep down he has many worries and obligations that he attends to, but when it comes time for a duel he just wants to have fun. Solez is a caring person, but his kindness isn't that easy to obtain. He also has the character flaw of being very stubborn about anything he's passionate with, such as dueling. Prone to bouts of silence and brooding, it can be really hard to tell what he is thinking at any given time. The young man loves to feel the warmth form another person, but with all these holograms running around, it's difficult to tell who he can really trust and who is just programmed to give him friendship.
[b]Biography:[/b] A young man who grew up in Neo Domino City. From his childhood he grew up amongst duelists. He never really cared to attend a Duel Academy or anything of the sort, believing that home-taught skills are the best ones a duelist can have. His adolescence was fairly quiet, simply going to school for a career in Literature and dueling as his one and only hobby. He's had his deck for quite a while, and with it Solez believes he can do pretty much anything in this world full of duelists. No matter how anyone tells him to change his deck, he believes in multiple possibilities and refuses to take out any of his cards.
Ever since he bought and built his current deck, he has often heard a sinister voice all around him. Whenever he looks around, he sees a slight flash of blue and orange, but he can never focus on what it is. The voice is that of a young man, but slightly demonic. Not a scary demonic, just a matter-of-fact demonic. As he has grown and dueled with this deck, he has come closer and closer to this voice, as it often guides him in his games and sometimes in his daily life.
As he gained an education, around the age of 13 he met a girl by the name of Siobhan. Long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, plastic glasses and pale skin immediately attracted him to this girl. They continued going to the same schools, Solez flirting with her for years before she agreed to go on a date with him. Now her hair is shorter and her face is a bit more womanly, but she has learned how to duel from Solez and loves to team up with him at any given opportunity. The couple have just recently been married and rented an apartment deeper within the city.
On his wedding day, the demonic voice finally becamse clear to him.The image of a card he immediately recognized stood before him at the doors to the chapel the wedding was held in. Infernity Archfiend bowed to Solez and his new wife Siobhan, revealing himself to the couple at long last. Ever since that day and for the past year, Archfiend has been present in most of Solez's daily activities, such as sitting by him when he is listening to a lecture at the school, or cooking dinner for his beloved. Siobhan can also see Archfiend, and the two are very good friends. Infernity Archfiend sometimes tells Solez about Siobhan hearing a voice of her own...
Solez is very much in love with his wife of the same age, but he worries for this future of holograms. Does one really wish to raise a child in a world where everyone questions whether or not they are real? He decided he wouldn't worry about it until he finished school so he could attain his dream job of becoming a Librarian, but enough is enough. From a young age he already had his deck and duel disk paid for, and it didn't take long to build his wife's arsenal up just as much with the unused credits he's saved up. It's the hobby he loves, and if he can use it to secure a future for his family where love is real and not just created from a computer, dueling will be his sword and shield of this war. He duels for love, he duels for family, he duels for reality. He will do anything to ensure his family has the life he wants -- [i]anything[/i].
[b]Appearance:[/b] Standing at about 5'10", the young man has shortand messy black hair that hangs down to his forehead. Silver framed circular glasses surround his honey-brown eyes. Not really skinny nor chubby, he is at that medium where his body shape is "just average". Actually, he probably wouldn't stand out all that much if it weren't for his slight brown skin that hints at a latino background.His clothes are usually fairly modest, most of the time consisting of a solid color, short sleeved button up shirt (his favorite one is black), and either a pair of slacks or long jeans (usually also black). Around his left ring finger is a ring with odd coloration and texture. This is the wedding ring he began to wear on his wedding day, along with a matching one his wife wears constantly. These are two devices Solez had custom made for their wedding, and serve as their hologram projectors as well - a symbol of their unity in every aspect of their lives.
[b]Deck Name:[/b] Nothing To Hide, Ich Liebe Dich (Siobhan's deck; Solez knows how to use it and sometimes will) [Both Solez and Siobhan do not know how to duel in a Riding Duel]
*[b]Key/Important Cards:[/b] Infernity Archfiend/Infernity Doom Dragon/Dark End Dragon(/Scar-Red Nova Dragon, if we are allowed to use Signer Dragons)
Fabled Krus/Fabled Leviathan/Light End Dragon (In Siobhan's deck)
[b]Basic Strategy:[/b] Nothing To Hide: Kill your own hand, and use cards from the Graveyard and Deck to overwhelm the opponent with the Infernity Archetype's Toolbox Possibilities
Ich Liebe Dich: Discard cards from your hand to enable the Fabled Monsters' effects to activate. A lot of Special Summoning through the Graveyard and Extra Deck. Overwhelm the opponent with a lot of monsters, big or small.
*[b]Usual Duel Disk Appearance:[/b] Both duelists use a simple Kaiba Corp duel disk from the early days of hologram dueling. http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:h5i03OW3cQ2m_M:http://www.duelevolution.info/wp-content/uploads/battle-city-model-duel-disk.jpg&t=1
*[b]Usual D-Wheel Appearance:[/b] No knowledge of how to do a Riding Duel, but if necessary Solez would use one that looks like this, but Orange: http://www.tobiasbuckell.com/wordpress/images//2008/10/ferraribike-440x236.jpg
[b]Hologram/Real Person:[/b] Real People
[b]Motivation:[/b] To ensure that the world his family will live in is one that is real. His family is his motivation, and the wife he loves more than life itself is his greatest inspiration. Siobhan's motivation is simply to be one who Solez can and will always love, and to support him no matter what - even if he is to turn to the side of darkness.
*[b]Thoughts on Yugimanz:[/b] The greatest hobby to ever exist, and something deeply rooted into Solez's life. It was pretty much the deciding factor of whether or not he would marry his wife, whether or not she was willing to learn.
[b]Willing to Be/Help with Villains?:[/b] If it will benefit he and his love, then he would do anything.

[b]Additional:[/b] Siobhan doesn't necessarily have to be an important character. She is just there for Solez's motivation, and she could become another main character if the RP owner will allow/wants it to be. I don't want to impose more plot lines/more characters than I am allowed, so I will let the RP Owner have the final say on this facet of my app.

Giving this thread a good old bump for the moment as I try to revive the RP.

Those who have submitted apps, please bare with me as I try to review your apps and continue the story in the IC thread at the same time.

EDIT: Those of you who have posted apps that I have not yet accepted, I'd like you to know that I intend to bring you all in to the RP a little differently than those who joined earlier. For this reason I may not be able to bring you in immediately. Though it's been 5 days since any of you posted apps so I doubt you even remember this RP exists.

*Drop-kick of justice!*

Of course I remember. I thought that *Sniffle* You forgotted about me! However, the plan to bring me in in a slightly different way would work well, considering the screwyness of my character(s). You might even feel like introducing Alli in first in a middle school or something. I am at your beck and call, Mi amigo!

I suppose this is my big return to RPing. I'm not sure, I like both of these characters, but I only want to play one. Which one do you like better?

[spoiler=Oskar]
[b]Name:[/b] Oskar
[b]Age:[/b] He doesn't quite know, but can place himself at late teens-ish. (Yeah, I'm boring.)
[b]Personality:[/b]A snot. Considers himself generally superior to everyone else, and almost maniacally covers up any flaws that might make him out to be "inferior". Has a strong distaste for those who identify as "holograms".
[b]Biography:[/b] His earliest memories (and his most important ones) are from when he was ten years old. He was gathering materials for a certain prank in the woods near his village when he saw a woman; in her thirties, wearing what we would identify as a nun's habit, save for the fact that the habit was entirely white. The woman entranced young Oskar, he dropped everything and stared, not with lasciviousness, but awe and reverence. The woman kissed him on the forehead and told him, "You will cure the world one day." Then, she left as she had come: glowing white and enigmatic. Since that day, Oskar's attitude darkened and changed to what it is today, as those words resound still within his mind.
[b]Appearance:[/b] His blond hair is extremely well kept, and about neck length. He's tallish, not quite a giant but certainly not a midget. His usual attire consists of a white waistcoat, with a white shirt underneath, white pants, white shoes, and a white cape.
[b]Deck Name:[/b] (1) The Sanctuary's Hand; (2) Descent of the Vairon
*[b]Key/Important Cards:[/b] (1) Master Hyperion, Archlord Zerato; (2) Vairons Alpha, Epsilon, and Omega
[b]Basic Strategy:[/b] (1) Utlizing the field control aspects of Zerato and Hyperion, along with the agents and Parshaths. (2) Summon Vairon Synchros, equip with Vairon Equips, and utilize the effects of both for victory.
*[b]Usual Duel Disk Appearance:[/b] The "blade" portion of the standard KC design only. In addition, the "blade" is an white wing.
*[b]Usual D-Wheel Appearance:[/b] Essentially a hovercar: the body of a motorcycle, but the wheels are replaced with angel wings.
[b]Hologram/Real Person:[/b] Hologram
[b]Motivation:[/b] Is extra driven to bring the real world back, due to his loathing of holograms. Once the truth of his existence is revealed to him, his drive shifts to attempting to become real.
*[b]Thoughts on Yugimanz:[/b] As a device. He sees it as a neutral force: one that anyone can implement to do what he will. Note that he does not consider it the only method, however.
[b]Willing to Be/Help with Villains?:[/b] If "extorted" to. His fear of inferiority combined with the fact of his simulated existence will drive him maddengly if "recruited".[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Markos]
[b]Name:[/b] Markos
[b]Age:[/b] Twenties-ish, but then, who's counting?
[b]Personality:[/b] Eccentric, energetic, and passionate. What he loves, he pursues, and vice versa.
[b]Biography:[/b] Nearby Markos' hometown was a ruined waterwheel. The river that it was built for had changed directions several years ago, and thus it was ruined. What entranced Markos, however, was the machinery used to give the wheel a purpose. He studied the wheel, and attempted to no avail to make it turn, to see how the gears actually moved. At that point, he made it his life's work to rebuild the world and the waterwheel.
[b]Appearance:[/b] A brown beanie covers his short brown hair completely. His eyes are (you guessed it) brown, and his lips are almost always in a constant smile. He often wears a light brown windbreaker over a black shirt, and his pants are grey.
[b]Deck Name:[/b] Mechanical Mysteries/Foregone Gears
*[b]Key/Important Cards:[/b] Karakuri Shogun Burei/Karakuri Great Shogun Bureido/Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem/Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
[b]Basic Strategy:[/b] Utilize both Bureis and the other Karakuri to bring about a decisive victory/Summon UAGG/AGGD and use their overwhelming power to claim victory.
*[b]Usual Duel Disk Appearance:[/b] Steampunk version of the basic KC "blade" design.
*[b]Usual D-Wheel Appearance:[/b] A very steampunk version of a Security rider, minus the lights.
[b]Hologram/Real Person:[/b] Real
[b]Motivation:[/b] To create something real with his two own real hands. And rebuild the waterwheel.
*[b]Thoughts on Yugimanz:[/b] Fun. Really, that's it. He thoroughly enjoys the game, and that's about it.
[b]Willing to Be/Help with Villains?:[/b]No. [/spoiler]

I've waited too long but now I will finally get to accepting/denying people who've submitted apps. And then hopefully revive the RP.

Lexsuncion: Accepted. The concept of the characters is very interesting. Just don't go telling other hologram character that they are holograms.

Cyber Omega: Accepted.

shadowferret: Accepted. About Siobhan, I'm not sure how much of a role I want the character to take in the RP. For now use her how you will and I'll see.

Bringerofcake: Accepted certainly. But I'm not quite sure which character I'd prefer you use. I think I prefer Oskar. Whichever one you want to use is fine, just give me a confirmation at some point as to which character you settle on using.

Now to send a PM to the first batch of RPers and a separate to this new second batch.

[b]Name:[/b]Taya Runner
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Personality:[/b] Mostly shy and secretive. She steps up like a parent and only speaks if needed. Can be carefree.
[b]Biography:[/b] Taya was raised on Yugioh, and her role model is Yusei. She was abandoned when she was 10, and has lived on the streets, surviving off what strangers were nice enough to give and what she found until she was 14. Taya then found her old home, and she has lived there since. She fends off danger and destroys it, while getting something in return.
[b]Appearance:[/b] A 5'2'' girl with black hair, while yellow strands hang on each side of her face. She has crystal blue eyes and pale skin. Taya wears a black T-shirt under a blue jacket and a pair of black flare jeans. She also wears black leather boots, and has a criminal mark the shape of a diamond under her eye. (Will put up picture soon)
[b]Deck Name:[/b] My Life's Story and Magic City
*[b]Key/Important Cards:[/b] Sakuretsu Armor, Magician of Black Chaos, and Kuriboh
[b]Basic Strategy:[/b] Negate attacks and Destroy monsters, and Diretly Attack(My Life's Story)/ Defend and attack. (Magic City)
*[b]Usual Duel Disk Appearance:[/b] Battle City model.
*[b]Usual D-Wheel Appearance:[/b] A standard motercycle with a D-Wheel engine and features. It is Black and silver with a pair of teal angle wings attached to the sides.
[b]Hologram/Real Person:[/b] Real Person
[b]Motivation:[/b] Find her parents. They have her entire life with them, and she must find them both the remember the good things about life.
*[b]Thoughts on Yugimanz:[/b] Thinks of it as the way of life
[b]Willing to Be/Help with Villains?:[/b] Nope. She hates them with a passion.

• 4 weeks later...
Name: Zanza Kotsuzuka
Personality: Easygoing, doesn't work to hard, loves food and everything about it.
Biography: Zanza is a member of the Kotsuzuka family. His spirit card, Vice, often tries to lead him down the wrong path. He wants to regain his family's honor, which was stained when Ghost "Bonz" Kotsuzuka lost in the first Battle City. He was raised to believe that he would restore his family's honor, but he wants none of it.
Appearance: [url="http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn33/LxStraightEdge/UntitledAnimeDude.jpg"]My link[/url]
Deck Name: Undead Revolution
*Key/Important Cards: Vice, Creator Of The Scourge/Skeleton Dragon/Infested City/Swarm
Basic Strategy: Summon as many powerful monsters and power them up.
*Usual Duel Disk Appearance: [url="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/3142262345_58df245a5b.jpg"]My link[/url]
*Usual D-Wheel Appearance: (Doesn't Turbo Duel)
Hologram/Real Person: Real Person
Motivation: Zanza wants to see the world and taste all the exotic foods.
*Thoughts on Yugimanz: Zanza plays Duel Monsters because he was told to . Although he is good at it, he would rather be eating or sleeping.
Willing to Be/Help with Villains?: Time to time. Wants to be good, but Vice sometimes dissuades him. He usually does these things thinking it is the right thing.

Archived