Synchro Evolution Monsters

jenofresh

This is a Summon method I figured out to help interfuse the use of Fusion and Synchro Monster: The Synchro Evolution! It works in the same fashion as a Synchro only instead of Levels, you need the needed Summon Materials. The Summon Materials happen to be 2 Fusion Monsters + 1 Tuner. As long as at least 2 are on the field and one in the Graveyard, during you main phase you can remove all 3 from play to Evolution Summon the specific monster. This is the first of this series I'm thinking of, what you guys think of the concept?

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/JenoFresh/YGO%20CUSTOMS/truedrag.jpg[/IMG][spoiler=Legendary Dragun Orochimata]"Five Headed Dragon" + "Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon" + "1 Dragon Tuner Monster"
This card can only be Evolution Summoned by Removing the Evolution Summon Material Monsters in your Graveyard or Field from Play. At least 2 of the Materials must be on your side of the field. As long as this card remains on the field, Dragon-Type monsters on your side of the field gain an additional attack and Piercing Damage. For Every Evolution monster on your side or in your Graveyard(Including this card), this card gains an additional attack.[/spoiler]

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/JenoFresh/YGO%20CUSTOMS/truehero.jpg[/IMG][spoiler=True Hero Diluculo]"Elemental Hero Flame Wingman" + "Elemental Hero Mudballman" + "Elemental Hero Darkblight" + "1 Warrior Tuner"
This card can only be Evolution Summoned by Removing the Evolution Summon Material Monsters in your Graveyard or Field from Play. At least 2 of the Materials must be on your side of the field. For Every Evolution monster on your field or in your Graveyard(Including this card) You can Special Summon a Level 4 or Lower Monster from your Graveyard or Deck during your Main Phase. This Monster is treated as All Attributes. Once per turn, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon up to 5 Level 4 or Lower Monsters from your hand or Deck. During your 3rd Standby Phase, Special Summon this card to your side of the field.[/spoiler]

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/JenoFresh/YGO%20CUSTOMS/trumage.jpg[/IMG][spoiler=Warlock Emperor Plageus]"Arcanite Magician" + "Relinquished" + "1 Spellcaster Tuner Monster"
This card can only be Evolution Summoned by Removing the Evolution Summon Material Monsters in your Graveyard or Field from Play. At least 2 of the Materials must be on your side of the field. As long as this card remains on the field, Spell Cards can be activated from your Hand or Field during your opponent's turn. For every Evolution Monster on the field or in your Graveyard(Including this card), you can activate 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard during your turn.[/spoiler]

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/JenoFresh/YGO%20CUSTOMS/trueplant.jpg[/IMG][spoiler=Immortal Redwood Anthrosia]"Queen of Thorns" + "Splendid Rose" + "2 Plant Tuner Monsters"
This card can only be Evolution Summoned by Removing the Evolution Summon Material Monsters in your Graveyard or Field from Play. At least 2 of the Materials must be on your side of the field. For Every Evolution monster on your field or in your Graveyard(Including this card), Special Summon 1 Immortal Redwood Token(Plant/Earth/Level 0/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) to your opponent's Side of the field during each Standby Phase. Immortal Redwood Tokens cannot be removed from your opponent's side of the field or destroyed. For Each Immortal Redwood Token on the field, the owner of the Token must send 2 cards from their hand to the Graveyard.[/spoiler]

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/JenoFresh/YGO%20CUSTOMS/truzomb.jpg[/IMG][spoiler=Netherworld Councilmen Necromanicanus]"Archfiend Zombie-Skull" + "Revived King Ha Des" + "2 Zombie Tuner Monsters"
This card can only be Evolution Summoned by Removing the Evolution Summon Material Monsters in your Graveyard or Field from Play. At least 2 of the Materials must be on your side of the field. As long as this card remains on the field, Zombie Monsters that are removed from the field in any way can be Special Summoned to your side of the field. For each Evolution monster on your field or in your Graveyard(including this card) you can Special Summon a non-Zombie Monster from your opponent's Graveyard during your End Phase.[/spoiler]

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/JenoFresh/YGO%20CUSTOMS/truliz.jpg[/IMG][spoiler=Perfect Specimen Gardnagila]"Reptilianne Hydra" + "Worm Zero" + "1 Reptile Tuner Monster"
This card can only be Evolution Summoned by Removing the Evolution Summon Material Monsters in your Graveyard or Field from Play. At least 2 of the Materials must be on your side of the field. As long as this card remains on the field, Reptile-Type monsters on your side of the field are immune to the effects of your opponent's traps For Every Evolution monster on your side or in your Graveyard(Including this card), you can activate 1 Trap card from your hand during your opponent's turn.[/spoiler]

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/JenoFresh/YGO%20CUSTOMS/trubug.jpg[/IMG][spoiler=Legion Master Arachnaeus]"Javelin Beetle" + "Underground Arachnid" + "2 Earth Tuner Monsters"
This card can only be Evolution Summoned by Removing the Evolution Summon Material Monsters in your Graveyard or Field from Play. At least 2 of the Materials must be on your side of the field. As long as this card remains on the field, you may freely change the Level of Insect Monsters on your side of the field. For Each Evolution Monster on your field or in your Graveyard(including this card), create an extra Monster Card Zone.[/spoiler]

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/JenoFresh/YGO%20CUSTOMS/truangel.jpg[/IMG][spoiler=Celestial Champion Gabriel]"Stardust Infinity" + "Avenging Knight Parshath" + "1 Fairy Tuner Monsters"
This card can only be Evolution Summoned by Removing the Evolution Summon Material Monsters in your Graveyard or Field from Play. At least 2 of the Materials must be on your side of the field. As long as this card remains on the field, When a Fairy Type Monster is sent to the Graveyard, the owner of this card gains Life Points equal to that Monster's Original ATK. For every Evolution monster on the field or in your Graveyard(Including this card) you may destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field on your side of the field to increase your Life Points by 2000.[/spoiler]

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/JenoFresh/YGO%20CUSTOMS/trufiend.jpg[/IMG][spoiler=Supreme General Balthazar]"Demise, King of Armageddon" + "Heavenly King Black Highlander" + "1 Fiend Tuner Monster"
This card can only be Evolution Summoned by Removing the Evolution Summon Material Monsters in your Graveyard or Field from Play. At least 2 of the Materials must be on your side of the field. As long as this card remains on the field, your opponent must discard 1 card from their Hand to your Graveyard each time a Fiend-Type monster declares an attack. For Each Evolution Monster on your field or in your Graveyard(including this card), your opponent must discard 2 cards from their Deck to your Graveyard during each of their Standby Phases[/spoiler]

[quote name='jenofresh' timestamp='1288923432' post='4762632']
This is a Summon method I figured out to help interfuse the use of Fusion and Synchro Monster: The Synchro Evolution! It works in the same fashion as a Synchro only instead of Levels, you need the needed Summon Materials. The Summon Materials happen to be 2 Fusion Monsters + 1 Tuner. As long as at least 2 are on the field and one in the Graveyard, during you main phase you can remove all 3 from play to Evolution Summon the specific monster. This is the first of this series I'm thinking of, what you guys think of the concept?

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/JenoFresh/YGO%20CUSTOMS/orochi.jpg[/IMG][spoiler=Kokuou no Orochi]"Cyber End Dragon" + "Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon" + "1 Dragon Tuner Monster"
This card can only be Evolution Summoned by Removing the Evolution Summon Material Monsters in your Graveyard or Field from Play. At least 2 of the Materials must be on your side of the field. During the turn this card is Evolution Summoned, this card is treated as a Dragon-Type Monster. During your next Standby Phase, this card will be treated as a "True Dragon" Type Monster. For Every 'True' monster type on your field or in your Graveyard(Including this card) This card gains an additional attack.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Cool card but make it's attack and defence stronger for being a sychro/fusion of Cyber end and Ultimate it should be stronger

Kokuou no Orochi
Name: 8/10 Plz give me the translated name I am too lazy to google translate and I fear it may be wrong. Its different but a English name would have sufficed.
Image: 7/10 Its good but I am sure a better on can be found and it doesn't show the power of the card in my opinion.
OCG: 9/10 A few extra caps
Effect: 8/10 marvelous idea but I think with some crazy summoning conditions I need some more depth in the effects to make it worth my while. But very original in terms of idea.
Balance: 9/10 It is hard to summon not overly powered but it lacks in depth agian
Notes: Its a great idea some more time and thought needs to go into the effect though
The Sum of all Parts: 41/50 82% (+3 for my opinion) 85% solid B

Kuromahou no Kisaki
Name: 8/10 see above
Image: 4/10 Blurry, Stretched, and not a reflection of its parts or power
OCG: 9/10 see above
Effect: 7/10 Very complex to summon, odd effect, but points for creativity
Balance: Underpowered and difficult
Note: not that hasn't been said
The Sum of all Parts: 38/50 76% C passable

The Eight Heads of the Snake(rough)

The Queen of Black Magic(Rough)

And the reason I didn't give them so many effects is because their effects stack up(Especially Orochi's)

also Added True Hero Diluculo.

As a Side Note, I've figured out that Evolution Monsters when used with Gale Dogra and Replacement monsters can be vicious. Or such

And Queen's effect is more dangerous than it seems, since MST/Giant Trunade/Swords/Polymerization and other such cards can be free played while she's on.

WTF is a "True" monster? How can you treat a monster like a Type it already is? [example]How can a Dragon-Type be treated as a Dragon-Type? Its already a Dragon! I mean if your a Warrior-Type how could you be more of a Warrior if you already are 1? Itdoen't make any damn sence. I like the concept but you need to work on your Monster Effects. Plus wat about lower level "Evolution" monsters? You know some that don't call for the most Badass Fusion Monsters in all of Yu-Gi-Oh?

6.7/10

I still like the idea.

All Evolution Monsters are a type of Synchro Summon that is done through Tuning Fusion Monsters together

'True' Typing is similar to the way a Gemini effect works. Meaning the first turn it's out, it doesn't have it's effect. There are also going to be support eventually.

It's a new idea and in general, it's a way to get Fusion Monsters a more effective role.

Hmm, I'm going to up my Idea! Now, we are going to involve Rituals and Synchros in synchro Evo monsters ^_^

Which means, lots of work. And both mixes and pures :D

Will work on this tomorrow more.

[quote name='Recteik Shade' timestamp='1288935395' post='4763039']
you don't have to give up i was just a little confused on the "True" thing.
[/quote]

I didn't give up lol. I took off the queen because I'm going to be changing her image and other things

But it's 2am here so I'll do that stuff later after I sleep lol

Archived