The Anime-tion Club of YCM

Shadow Zero

Greetings, and welcome to the Anime-Tion club. This club deals in manga/anime and video games, other animation things as well. As the title suggests, it's an animation club. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you wish to join, simply ask and you will be accepted. That is, unless there is a good reason not to.
And now for the rules.

[spoiler=The Rules.]
1: All YCM rules would obviously apply.

2: If you don’t like the powers of this thread, then fine. You can despise us if you wish, but a certain amount of respect is required from all. (this includes the powers respecting those who choose to make this their port of call)

3: Flaming and spamming is a no-no. We shall be as lenient and understanding as possible, but spam to much and we will issue warnings. Same goes for flaming. Flame someone, and you will be warned, continue to flame and you will get a warning.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Triad Of Chaos]
Daisuke L. Hirako | Shadow Zero | Fusion X.Denver
[spoiler=Privileges]
All rights reserved to the Triad of Chaos. The Triad of Chaos has equal rankings and is the highest rank in The Multiverse. Any disputes among actions taken among members of the Triad of Chaos is discussed over pm or im, and any decision made as a result of discussions upon said disputes is then ratified by a vote in this thread.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Knight of the Multiverse]
Andx
[spoiler=Privileges]
The Knight of Zero is the second highest rank in The Multiverse. When there are no members if the Triad of Chaos present, the Knight of Zero acts as the stand in leader of the thread. The Knight of Zero reserves all rights except for permanent bans from The Multiverse.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Citizens]
6-Shot Finale

Chase1600

Daemon

Fading Black

General Blaze

Izanagi

Larbe

Marisa Kirisame-ze

Mr.Wham

Phantom Roxas

Smeargle

TheComposer

Tigrus_The_Dragon_Tamer
[spoiler=Privileges]

None.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

More rankings will be added as necessary.

[spoiler=The Warning System]
First you get cautioned. This means that one of the powers of this thread will ask for you to stop an offensive act, and if you refuse to cease and desist, you get a warning.

If you do something that goes beyond just getting a warning, you will also get a temp ban in addition to your warning.

Once you reach 3 warnings, you will be banned for a full 4 months, no questions asked, and no revoking unless the Triad of Chaos has a majority vote in favor of either revoking the warning and ban (in the which case you will be notified) or of issuing a different type of punishment.

Once you have served your sentence, you may reapply for entrance. but will only have the one chance to prove yourself. If you have since then decided to turn over a new leaf and show better self conduct, you have a good chance of having your warnings removed one at a time. And before you even ask, yes, this includes before you get banned as well.

If, however, you have not changed, or are still causing trouble (flaming, trolling, etc.) then you will be banned and will not be allowed back in again. Ever.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Affiliations]
[spoiler=Affiliations app]
Name:
Name of thread:
Thread Address:
Reason for Affiliation:
[/spoiler]
[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/214584-akatsuki-of-ycm-rising-dawn/]Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn[/url]
[/spoiler]

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know what you mean. Once it reached the Varia Arc, things really started moving. It even got to the point where I was wanting to enjoy it, yet at the same time I wanted to hutty up and catch up so that I could read it at the same time as everyone else and be able to discuss it with them and stuff.

BAKUMAN IS AMAZING

Seriously, it starts off, like

BAM!

Like, seriously.

And it keeps your attention all the way through, with great art, lovable characters, and a great story.

It may not have fight scenes, but it keeps the tension just as high.

Exactly my friend, exactly.
Maybe that's the key to success, having a strong beginning.
Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach all had interesting starts and have gone onto mainstream popularity.
I've noticed with other mangas that while they got good later and were fabulous stories, their beginnings weren't as captivating as they could have been.
EDIT: I might check it out then DL.

Yes, around chapter 10 or so.

Where Tama raped him.

@Fusion - Your list

Kenichi (you better fuxin catch up on this soon =_= )
Death Note
20th Century Boys
Negima
Azumangah Daioh
Bakuman

Follow this list, and you're onto the path of win.

EDIT:

Hayate can wait until you get more into slice-of-life series. >.>

[quote name='Daisuke L. Hirako' timestamp='1289266495' post='4773114']
Yes, around chapter 10 or so.

Where Tama raped him.

@Fusion - Your list

Kenichi (you better fuxin catch up on this soon =_= )
[b]Soul Eater[/b]
Death Note
20th Century Boys
Negima
Azumangah Daioh
Bakuman

Follow this list, and you're onto the path of win.
[/quote]

Fixed. Since it's only 78 chapters.
I just need to remember what chap I was on >.>

Archived