BLACK LUSTER MAGICIAN!!

Xm0nkeyxbutt

[img]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6092/76571u.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]"Dark Magician" + "Black Luster Soldier" or "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning"
As long as this card remains on the field, your opponent must play with the top card of his/her Deck revealed. Choose one of the following effects:
- If the revealed card of your opponent's Deck is a monster card, you can Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-type monster from your Deck, Hand, or Graveyard to your side of the field with the same number of stars as the revealed card.
- If this monster successfully destroys a monster by battle, you can cut this monster's ATK in half until the End Phase of your turn to attack once again directly if the revealed card is a Spell or Trap card.[/spoiler]

[quote name='anonimen31' timestamp='1289572212' post='4778831']
black luster soldier is with 3000 atk and this is 3200. And black luster envoy of the beggining is simply kick-ass. Ask yourself this: would you destroy black luster envoy and black magician for [i]this[/i]
[/quote]
I doubt I'd get rid of envoy, but I'd happily lose Black Luster Soldier and Dark Magician for this, because neither have any effect whatsoever, and the only downside would be losing Dark Magician Support, which if you had, you'd have plenty of ways to bring him out again. Plus you can fuse them from your hand.

I like the effects, but yeah, they aren't that new. The removal effect would fit if it was less powerful, but burn is usually left to fire related monsters.

Meh, I am not gunna bother saying what everyone else has already said. I can tell you one thing though; It seems you just spat this card out of your arse. Try and be a little bit more creative. I like it none-the less though. 6/10. Good luck next time !

- Skirts

Archived