The Nova Force [22/30] (ima probably leave it there.)

MystirMeme

My newest creations. These are monsters whos effects work by getting removed from play in the Graveyard. These are some of my favorite cards.

[spoiler='Monsters (11)]
[spoiler="Nova Dragoon"]k0Sadzb.jpg
This card can attack twice during each Battle Phase. If this card attacks twice by this effect, any battle damage your opponent takes on the 2nd attack becomes 0. If this card in your Graveyard is banished: You can draw 1 card.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Nova Soldier"]h0ziuc3.jpg
If there are 4 or more FIRE monsters that are banished, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). This card inflicts Piercing damage. If this card in your Graveyard is banished: You can target 1 face-down monster on the field; Destroy that target.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Nova Spawn"]55KMKU7.jpg
When this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card in your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower FIRE monster from your Deck. If this card in your Graveyard is banished (except by it's own effect): You can add 1 FIRE monster in your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Nova General"]JWidqqm.jpg
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by tributing 1 FIRE Dragon-Type monster you control. Once per turn: You can  target 1 banished Level 4 or lower FIRE monster; Special Summon that target to your side of the field. If this card in your Graveyard is banished: you can target 1 monster you control; That monster gains 500 ATK and DEF.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Nova Gladiator"]zWvfE7q.jpg
Once per turn: You can banish 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard; This card gain 1000 ATK until the End Phase. If this card attacks during the turn it used this effect, it is changed to Defense Position. If this card in your Graveyard is banished: You can add 1 of your banished FIRE monsters to your hand.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Nova Soul"]Q6FZ2lq.jpg
When a face-up FIRE monster you control would be targeted by your opponent's card effect: You can discard this card and 1 other FIRE monster in your hand; Negate that effect. If this card in your Graveyard is banished:  You can Special Summon it.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Nova Mage"]yhlGYAA.jpg
If a FIRE monster you control other than this card would be destroyed by a card effect: You can banish 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard; Negate that card's destruction. If this card in your Graveyard is banished: You can target 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field; Destroy it.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Nova Familiar"]35239w.jpg
This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type monster. You can discard this card to add 1 of your removed from play FIRE monsters to your hand. If this card in your Graveyard is removed from play, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster in your hand that is the same type as this monster.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Nova Gallant"]35239lr.jpg
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 2 "Nova" monsters in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed, you can return 1 of your removed from play FIRE monsters to your Graveyard instead.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Nova Berserk"]35239tt.jpg
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 2 "Nova" monsters in your Graveyard from play. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Nova Primal Dragon"]35239e.jpg
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 5 FIRE monsters in your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field. This card gains 100 ATK for each "Nova" monster that is removed from play. If this card is removed from the field by your opponent's card effect, you can Special Summon as many of your removed from play FIRE monsters. Those monsters are sent to the Graveyard during that turn's End Phase.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler="Synchros ( 6 )"][spoiler="Nova Great Soul"]35239g.jpg
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner FIRE monsters
If this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a FIRE monster, you can reduce this card's level by 1 and/or treat this card as 2 Tuners. During your opponent's Main Phase, you can Synchro Summon using this face-up card you control as a Synchro Material Monster. If this card in your Graveyard is removed from play, You can Special Summon 1 "Nova" monster from your hand or Graveyard.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Supernova Beast]35239j.jpg
1 FIRE Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner FIRE monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can remove the non-Tuner Synchro Material Monster(s) used to Synchro Summon this card in your Graveyard from play. If this card in your Graveyard is removed from play, you can destroy up to 2 cards on your opponent's side of the field.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Supernova Phoenix]35239k.jpg
When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you can remove 2 FIRE monsters in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase. When this is card is Special Summoned this way, it gains 1000 ATK and DEF.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Supernova Dragon]35239as.jpg
Once per turn, you can remove 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard from play to destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 of your non-Synchro FIRE monsters that is removed from play.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Supernova Kaiser]35239sb.jpg
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can remove up to 2 FIRE monsters in your Graveyard from play to draw that many cards from your Deck. When a monster controlled by your opponent declares an attack, you can remove 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard to negate that attack.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Supernova Emperor]35239s.jpg
2 "Nova" Tuners + 1 or more non-Tuner FIRE Synchro Monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, Special Summon up to 2 level 4 or lower FIRE monsters that are removed from play. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, you can return 1 of your FIRE monsters that is removed from play to your Graveyard to send 1 card on the field to the Graveyard.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler="Spells ( 3 )"][spoiler="Burining Sword"]35239e.jpg
Equip this card to a face-up FIRE monster on your side of the field. The equipped monster gains 300 ATK. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can remove 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard to add this card to the top of your Deck.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Magma Force Cannon"]35239s.jpg
Activate by paying 1000 Life Points when there are 3 or more FIRE monsters that are removed from play. Destroy cards on the field equal to the number of your FIRE monsters that are removed from play. When this card resolves, you can Special Summon 1 of your level 4 or lower FIRE monsters that is removed from play. That monster is removed from play during the End Phase of this turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Intense Firestorm"]35239ag.jpg
Activate by removing 5 FIRE monsters in your Graveyard from play. Destroy all monsters on the field and inflict damage to both players' Life Points equal to the number of monsters destroyed on their side of the field x 500.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler="Traps( 2 ) (NEW)"][spoiler="Furious Burst"]35239c.jpg
Activate only when a FIRE monster on your side of the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle. Remove that monster in your Graveyard from play, select 1 FIRE monster you control, the selected monster gains ATK equal to half of the removed monster's ATK until the End Phase. If the monster that destroyed your removed monster is face-up on the field, the selected monster must attack that monster on the field, If the selected monster attacked this turn before this card's activation, it can attack again. [/spoiler]
[spoiler="Rage of the Fire Dragon (NEW)"]35239g.jpg
Activate when your opponent activates an effect that would destroy a "Nova" monster you control. Negate that card's effect and destroy it. After this card's effect resolves, you can remove 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard from play.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

This is the Nova's support card, Shinobi Dragon. It isn't directly a Nova monster but I could've been. I decided to scrap him but thought I could at least make him similar to them in some way.
[spoiler=Support]35239ng.jpg
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 Dragon-Type monster and 1 Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard from play. This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-down monster on the field.[/spoiler]

Enjoy.

[quote name='Phantasy Dreamz' timestamp='1292712446' post='4862845']
Well, I didn't read all of it, but the ones that I read are nice.
Seems like a nice set. And I like the pictures. Very clear.
Keep it up, yo.
Btw, +1 rep for letting me see a good set of cards. Havn't seen them in awhile.
d^_^b

-Dreamz-
[/quote]

Thanks. I didnt think these would be that good.

• 2 weeks later...
Nova Gallant: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing [b]from play[/b] 2 "Nova" monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed, you can return 1 removed from play FIRE monster [b]to your Graveyard[/b] instead.
Good effect. 7/10
Nova Berserk: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing [b]from play[/b] 2 "Nova" monsters in your Graveyard. [b]During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.[/b]
Big mistake there. ATK is a little too high. 6/10
Nova Great Soul: No OCG errors that I see...
Kind of like Formula Synchron, but for Red Nova Dragon. Pic was used once. 8/10
Intense Firestorm: Again, you need to put "from play" after "removed". 9/10

[quote name='~{Rochster}~' timestamp='1293678140' post='4895010']
Nova Gallant: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing [b]from play[/b] 2 "Nova" monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed, you can return 1 removed from play FIRE monster [b]to your Graveyard[/b] instead.
Good effect. 7/10
Nova Berserk: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing [b]from play[/b] 2 "Nova" monsters in your Graveyard. [b]During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.[/b]
Big mistake there. ATK is a little too high. 6/10
Nova Great Soul: No OCG errors that I see...
Kind of like Formula Synchron, but for Red Nova Dragon. Pic was used once. 8/10
Intense Firestorm: Again, you need to put "from play" after "removed". 9/10
[/quote]
Will change each of those immediately. <.< I always mess Graveyard up...

+rep for the support.

EDIT: Fixed.

[quote name='Jazin Kay' timestamp='1293679105' post='4895064']
Pretty much the coolest use for these images I've yet seen.
[/quote]
Omg thank you. ^_^ You has my favorite images to use. These guys looked similar enough that I decided to create an archetype outta them. Also I had already created the Supernova Synchros. I just decided to build more upon it, for fun. Just like that, the Nova archetyp (and Shinobi Dragon) were born. This really is one of my favorite sets to build upon.

I hope you will continue to make such awesome Fire images so that I can further build upon this archetype. Thanks for the complement as well. I feel good so I gives you a +rep.

PS: WHY!!!!! YOUR PRECIOUS PIXIV FOLDER, THAT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME FOLDER!!!!!! T.T

I absolutely love these cards. I personal love Fire sets and the pics you used were amazing. The effects are original and the combo possibilities are endless and epic. 10/10!
One small problem I saw though, not sure if this was intentional but Nova Gallant's attribute is LIGHT instead of FIRE. Regardless, this is one of the best sets I've seen on this sight.

[quote name='fanyetnot' timestamp='1293688236' post='4895395']
I absolutely love these cards. I personal love Fire sets and the pics you used were amazing. The effects are original and the combo possibilities are endless and epic. 10/10!
One small problem I saw though, not sure if this was intentional but Nova Gallant's attribute is LIGHT instead of FIRE. Regardless, this is one of the best sets I've seen on this sight.
[/quote]
Awww man. I thought I fixed that.

Oh well, Ill just fix it again.

wo i must say those cards gotta try to be in real life to add more spice in duel. there just some grammars errors to fill in. Nova Gladiator, supernova Phoenix, Dragon and Kaiser missing "from play" part in their first effect. Intense Firestorm's effect's grammar should have "at both players" instead of "each player" for a simpler term or whatnot, it just how it was said in effect card like snake syndrome. for that trap card "Furious Burst, I fixed it to this:

"Activate only when a FIRE monster on your side of the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle. Remove that monster in your Graveyard from play, select 1 FIRE monster you control, the selected monster gains ATK equal to half of the removed monster's ATK until the End Phase. If the monster that destroyed your removed monster is face-up on the field, the selected monster must attack that monster on the field, If the selected monster attacked this turn before this card's activation, it can attack again."

and i realized that your Nova Gladiator and Nova General have the same grammars for ATK boost. so Nova Gladiator's effect: "Once per turn, You can remove 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard, this card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase."

and Nova General's effect: "If this card in your Graveyard is removed from play, you can select 1 monster you control, that monster gains 500 ATK."

but your creativity for all those cards are very well done, just a little grammars errors. 8/10

[quote name='Scheath&Thanatos' timestamp='1293854242' post='4902156']
wo i must say those cards gotta try to be in real life to add more spice in duel. there just some grammars errors to fill in. Nova Gladiator, supernova Phoenix, Dragon and Kaiser missing "from play" part in their first effect. Intense Firestorm's effect's grammar should have "at both players" instead of "each player" for a simpler term or whatnot, it just how it was said in effect card like snake syndrome. for that trap card "Furious Burst, I fixed it to this:

"Activate only when a FIRE monster on your side of the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle. Remove that monster in your Graveyard from play, select 1 FIRE monster you control, the selected monster gains ATK equal to half of the removed monster's ATK until the End Phase. If the monster that destroyed your removed monster is face-up on the field, the selected monster must attack that monster on the field, If the selected monster attacked this turn before this card's activation, it can attack again."

and i realized that your Nova Gladiator and Nova General have the same grammars for ATK boost. so Nova Gladiator's effect: "Once per turn, You can remove 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard, this card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase."

and Nova General's effect: "If this card in your Graveyard is removed from play, you can select 1 monster you control, that monster gains 500 ATK."

but your creativity for all those cards are very well done, just a little grammars errors. 8/10
[/quote]
Thank you so much for tha fix. I would've never known if you hadn't pointed it out. Now I can fix their errors to make them better. For your help, you get +rep.

[quote name='Dragon Master Zero' timestamp='1293856183' post='4902244']
Thank you so much for tha fix. I would've never known if you hadn't pointed it out. Now I can fix their errors to make them better. For your help, you get +rep.
[/quote]

Sure no problem, I'm glad that there card that will strongly base on removing from play effect.

Archived