A to Z of Yu-Gi-Oh + Rep Time Bomb

Darth Duelist

[center][size="4"]Welcome to the
A to Z of Yu-Gi-Oh + Rep Time Bomb[/size]
[size="5"]***NOW ACCEPTING DONATIONS OF REP AND POINTS!***[/size]
[img]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5710/a2zygortbycm3v3final.jpg[/img]
[b][color="#FF0000"]PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLAYING![/color][/b][/center]
[spoiler=How2Play]
[b]Example:[/b]
[quote]
Darth Duelist: A=Armored Centipede
FTW (For The Wynn): B=Black Scorpion
techi: J=Jaden
~Hado~: Z=Zeman the Ape King. YAY I get 2rep!
[/quote]
You say the letter of the alphabet that goes after the one the previous person said and a YUGIOH card or character that starts with that letter. Example: A=Armored Centipede
The person who says the letter "Z" gets a prize of 2rep.
YOU MAY SAY ANY YU-GI-OH CHARACTERS AND CARDS FROM ANY YUGIOH SHOW (GX, 5D, etc)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rulez]
[i]All YCM Rules Apply
Breaking the Rules, Spamming, being rude, or doing something that is unacceptable will earn you a spot on the warn list.
If you help by giving winners rep, you will be put in the Hall of Help[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Warn List]
IF YOU HAVE A WARNiNG OF 3/3, YOU CANNOT POST IN THIS THREAD
[[s]i]No one here yet :)[/i][/s]
[b]User | Reason | Warning #/3[/b]
Bluster Soldier | Posting word non-related to YGO | 1/3
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Hall of Helpers]
[i]This is the Hall of Helpers that help out by giving reps to winners. There are probably more helpers, but I only have the people that I know helped. If you helped and you aren't on the list, please PM me, and I will put you on the list.
[/i][u][b]Darth Duelist
$super**$star**$silver$
tdloe
Commander Tim
Chaos Sonic
~{Rochster}~
Tom.
[/b][/u]
EDIT: If you gave others rep and you want to be added to this list, PM me 'cause I'm too lazy to read through all the posts and see if you said that you repped someone. JUST PM ME!
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Hall of Fame (Winnerz)]
[b]Kuri [/b](I paid 2rep, someone else paid one) PAID
[b]tdloe[/b] (I paid 1rep, someone else paid one) PAID
[b]Smesh[/b] ($super**$star**$silver$ and someone else paid 2rep) PAID.
[b]$super**$star**$silver$[/b] (Paid by tdloe, Chaos Sonic and Commander Tim, and got paid 3rep instead of 2 for some reason..?) PAID
[b]tdloe[/b](+1rep by $super**$star**$silver$, +1rep by me) PAID

EDIT: I'm a lazy person, so I'm not going to edit the Hall of Fame anymore, there's way too many winners each day and I don't log on for that long so yeah...
[/spoiler]
[color="#FF0000"][i][u][b]NOTE: You can help me by giving the person who got "Z" some rep, but make sure you post and tell me that you paid them some rep. Or just PM me.[/b][/u][/i][/color]

[size="6"][b][u][color="#008000"]NOTICE OF INACTIVITY:
I am no longer as active on YCM as I used to be, because I got a brand new gaming PC (well actually, I built it)so I'm a bit busy maxing out all graphics settings on COD4,MW2, and Black ops (I don't really like Black Ops). So [s]I'M HAVING FUN PLAYING GAMES WHILE YOU SUCKERS ARE WRITING POSTS [/s]I now highly rely on you guys to rep people for me... Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this...[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]EDIT: ON RECOMMENDATION OF ANBU-OF-SAND, THE REP PRIZE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 2REP TO AVOID SPAMMING AND SUCH![/color][/u][/b][/size]

OK? Begin!

A=Armored Centipede

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[center]
[spoiler=G][IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080904034317/yugioh/images/thumb/2/24/GaiaKnight%2CtheForceofEarth5DS1-EN-SR-1E.png/300px-GaiaKnight%2CtheForceofEarth5DS1-EN-SR-1E.png[/IMG][/spoiler]
Also, 3 Reps seems like a bit much, a bit rep spam-ish if you will. 1 would be far enough.[/center]

[quote name='Anbu-of-Sand' timestamp='1292740157' post='4863844']
[center]
[spoiler=G][IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080904034317/yugioh/images/thumb/2/24/GaiaKnight%2CtheForceofEarth5DS1-EN-SR-1E.png/300px-GaiaKnight%2CtheForceofEarth5DS1-EN-SR-1E.png[/IMG][/spoiler]
Also, 3 Reps seems like a bit much, a bit rep spam-ish if you will. 1 would be far enough.[/center]
[/quote]
I=Iron Chain Dragon

@ Anbu-Of-Sand
ya, I guess you're right, but I don't know if I should change it. If it was 1rep, nobody would post.

@Bluster Soldier
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. This is only the A to Z of [b]Yu-Gi-Oh[/b]. Next time, please read instructions.
1/3 warning issued.

[quote name='Darth Duelist' timestamp='1292744887' post='4863916']
I=Iron Chain Dragon

@ Anbu-Of-Sand
ya, I guess you're right, but I don't know if I should change it. If it was 1rep, nobody would post.
[b]I think that is a lie to be honest. Lots of games here have a 1 rep prize, which leads to 50+ pages.[/b]
[/quote]
Oh and the above would be Q.

R = Rampaging Rhynos

Archived