my top 10 hardest bosses in gaming history

Hi-Def Legacy

10. king arthour [sonic and the black knight]
my goodness he is so freaking hard and annoying he can paralyze you slash you to bits throw energy bombs at you and charge towards you like a gaia the firece knight.
9. xalliden [kingdom hearts 2]
ok lets go over this shall we this boos has major agility high atk and def and can slash you multiple times and if you die you may be lucky and get mickey to revive him but that is a super rare chance although its most likey to happen every try
8. biolizard [ sonic adventure 2 battle]
lets see epic music check extreame easyness wrong! this guy throws energy balls at lower or higher alttitude reverses destruction if you back away a flood stream in the center and a invincible barrier with egg making machines that home in on you.
7. vexen [ kingdome hearts re chain of memories sora's story both fights]
a ice making mayhem for sora and the fact that he actually can use ice swords from icecicles
6. riku 4 [ kingdom hearts re chain of memories soras story]
this time he gets dark aura and its easy for him to use it and boy it makes your health drop down like a rocket.
5. egg emporer [ sonic heroes]
call me a noob if you want but this is some what hard unless i use a level 3 fly formation character
4. final hazard [ sonic adventure 2 battle]
i defeintly need to live and learn for him he has lasers eggs and what the heck swelling spots get them ouch got hurt by a laser
3. marluxia [ kh recom ]
like i said hes a doom caster good luck beating wr time
2. hell wyrm [ ff xll ]
this is now in my list happy now hes a freaking monster who loves to cause attacks that inflict stop even with 8 million hp
1. fresh out of the oven its YIAZMAT! [ff xll]
sephiroth meet your match yiazmat he gonna whopp your butt with 50 million hp and a heep of instant death attacks that pretty much covers your wounds without question the hardest boss in gaming history
sorry had to edit this guys but enjoy

Let's go over your "Hardest List" and see what you messed up the most, shall we? *Says this like anyone cares*
[quote name='kyoyatategamifan' timestamp='1293500427' post='4888442']
20. marduk [bakugan the video game]this is only hard for one reason only. he has a special shot every throw!

Wouldn't know, Bakugan is a waste of Time Money and Resources.

19. stingray manta [super mario sunshine]this is hard because you attack him he splits into mutiple enimies

Wimp. Can't take out more than 1 enemy before quitting? Go back to your Bakugan crap.

18.mecha bowser [super mario sunshine]i dont quite find it hard i find it annoying and long why? cause you fight him on a rollercoaster!

The Rollercoaster was fun and relatively easy to control, and the boss was as easy as making a PB&J.

17. eggman [ all 3d sonic games]i only find him annoying cause he never shuts up!

Then why did you list him? I thought this was Hardest Bosses, not Most Annoying Bosses.

16. master greveil [ pokemon xd]lugia was easy to catch but what about the others hard and annoying

If you used more than your Eevee, it's not that hard. But when you go back to catch the Shadow Pokemon, it can get a bit annoying.

15. sephiroth [kh 1 and 2] the most hardest kh boss in history cause of high atk and def as well as incredible speed.

Only ever played Chain of Memorys, so i don't know how to rate this one

14.alf layla wa layla [ sonic and the secret rings]i find this the most longest battle in sonic 3d games he can escape your speed brakes easily and he throws a chain of slash attacks

The Most Longest? learn2english.

13. percival [sonic and the black knight] she is fast as shes strong and annoying! shut up about the knight of the wind!

I can't even figure out what your saying.

12. mirror b [pokemon xd and colluseum] the one thing i find annoying about mirror b is his micheal jackson breakdance!

STFUAGTFO.

11. majoras mask [loz majoras mask] completly annoying cause not only you have to beat him but you first have to play a stupid game of hide and seak with the kids for the price of your masks.

Wouldn't know, never made it past Termina Field.

10. maxus helios [ bakugan defenders of the core]annoying as heck he keeps attacking him then he bites the cat by taking abyss's power

See 20.

9. lancelot returns [ sonick and the black knight]annoying and long not only he mimics your moves but he has a barrier thats right a barrier.

I'm sure this would be hard in a Sonic game, but in a Sonik game I'm sure it's nothing.

8. ream [ final fantasy crystal chronicals] anoying for one thing NO HEALTH DISPLAY! how am i suppose to know if im beating him or not.

Have you stopped to think that MOST if-not ALL RPGs have no way to display the opponent's HP?

7. hydrogen dragon [ final fantasy crystal chronicals]he has just a heep of poisoness attacks

Use antidotes.

6. chaos ream [ final fantasy crystal chronicals]you know him NO HEALTH DISPLAY! and a chance to lose memories lose all your memories your useless.

lolwut?

5. deathborn [fzero gx] i threw fits over this race over and over again

Bosses in Racing games should never happen.

4. dark queen [ sonic and the black knightwho the heck can actually beat her in under 1 minute

Never heard of Sonic and the Black Knightwho the heck can actually beat her in under 1 minute, but i heard it's better than Sonic and the Black Knight.

3. mission 6 [ bakugan defenders of the core3 falcon flys and a weak land mark and what more better with infinate traps till you destroy the vexos crystal!

See 20.

2. marluxia [ kh recom] he is annoying hard and freaking strong he can blow your deck away forcing you to collect the cards back to your deck. fire a laser thats deadly at you cast doom to where you need to beat 6 cards in 10 seconds. charge you at a random part of the field. and avoid your special attacks at ease. dont use alot of chained cards or it will be just a waste.

See Larxene's post.

1. YIAZMAT! [ final fantasy xll] you thought sephiroth had alot of hp guess again yiazmat has way more and it took me and my dad 7 freaking hours to beat he has 50,000,000 hp and a boat load of instant death attacks. he is without question the most freaking hard boss in video game history. nothing can beat his toughness

I seriously disbelieve any RPG can handle an enemy with that amount of HP. It would most likely crash if it really did have that much. *Is too lazy to Google.* Oh, and Giygas without Paula says hi.

0.honerble mention hell worm [ final fantasy xll] he is so annoying has 8,000,000 hp and frequently uses attacks that inflict stop.well thats the list guys. hope you enjoyed :lol:

Then why the heck isn't it on the list? Much worthier than Mecha Bowser.
[/quote]

[quote name='kyoyatategamifan' timestamp='1293500427' post='4888442']
10. king arthour [sonic and the black knight]
my goodness he is so freaking hard and annoying he can paralyze you slash you to bits throw energy bombs at you and charge towards you like a gaia the firece knight.
9. xalliden [kingdom hearts 2]
ok lets go over this shall we this boos has major agility high atk and def and can slash you multiple times and if you die you may be lucky and get mickey to revive him but that is a super rare chance although its most likey to happen every try[b]spam the reaction command against him as well as reflect[/b]
8. biolizard [ sonic adventure 2 battle]
lets see epic music check extreame easyness wrong! this guy throws energy balls at lower or higher alttitude reverses destruction if you back away a flood stream in the center and a invincible barrier with egg making machines that home in on you.
7. vexen [ kingdome hearts re chain of memories sora's story both fights]
a ice making mayhem for sora and the fact that he actually can use ice swords from icecicles[b]dodge roll like hell and use fire cards to attack and your keyblade cards to negate his stronger cards. Don't attack with the keyblade[/b]
6. riku 4 [ kingdom hearts re chain of memories soras story]
this time he gets dark aura and its easy for him to use it and boy it makes your health drop down like a rocket.[b]save up a zero and use his speed against him. When you card block his stronger attacks he's left wide open[/b]
5. egg emporer [ sonic heroes]
call me a noob if you want but this is some what hard unless i use a level 3 fly formation character
4. final hazard [ sonic adventure 2 battle]
i defeintly need to live and learn for him he has lasers eggs and what the heck swelling spots get them ouch got hurt by a laser
3. marluxia [ kh recom ]
like i said hes a doom caster good luck beating wr time
2. hell wyrm [ ff xll ]
this is now in my list happy now hes a freaking monster who loves to cause attacks that inflict stop even with 8 million hp
1. fresh out of the oven its YIAZMAT! [ff xll]
sephiroth meet your match yiazmat he gonna whopp your butt with 50 million hp and a heep of instant death attacks that pretty much covers your wounds without question the hardest boss in gaming history
sorry had to edit this guys but enjoy
[/quote]

[quote name='Larxene' timestamp='1293518607' post='4889121']
[b]The Organization XIII data battles, Lingering Sentiment[/b], [i]Vanitas Remnant[/i], and [s]Mysterious Figure [/s]all say hi.
[/quote]
[b]Very easy really, when you block their attacks they repeat the exact same attack making their move predictable.
[i] You have to have a specific deck to beat him and some combinations make it extremely easy because he's literally trapped.
[s] explosion traps work wonders against this guy.

You must mean Xaldin for No. 9. Do what JxAY said and SPAM those reactions. Also, expand your Drive skills a bit by using one of your Forms. Valor and Master provide you with some boosts in power and speed (which will help A LOT), but don't forget to use the Beast's Limit as well (Massive Limit power + instant magic recovery by Drive Form = potential pwnage. That is, assuming you actually have the ability to reach the buttons before Xaldin's half a second to launch spear spam). And, assuming that Xaldin's fight is the first boss you're defeated in, King Mickey's chances of appearing are 100%. Rates of him appearing in certain boss battles in which you are defeated in are as follows:
1st time: 100%
2nd time: 80%
3rd time: roughly around 64%
4th time and beyond is about 50-50.

I don't know this for myself, but don't most, if not all, of Final Fantasy bosses have tons of HP?

[quote name='Shion Kaito' timestamp='1293599907' post='4891919']
You must mean Xaldin for No. 9. Do what JxAY said and SPAM those reactions. Also, expand your Drive skills a bit by using one of your Forms. Valor and Master provide you with some boosts in power and speed (which will help A LOT), but don't forget to use the Beast's Limit as well (Massive Limit power + instant magic recovery by Drive Form = potential pwnage. That is, assuming you actually have the ability to reach the buttons before Xaldin's half a second to launch spear spam). And, assuming that Xaldin's fight is the first boss you're defeated in, King Mickey's chances of appearing are 100%. Rates of him appearing in certain boss battles in which you are defeated in are as follows:
1st time: 100%
2nd time: 80%
3rd time: roughly around 64%
4th time and beyond is about 50-50.

I don't know this for myself, but don't most, if not all, of Final Fantasy bosses have tons of HP?
[/quote]
Also, take out donald.

why is everyone up in someone's throat over his opinionated list :V lol

Personally the hardest bosses I've faced were.

List based on bosses that gave me the most trouble or took me the longest to figure out.

10.) Rin Kaenbyou - Touhou: Subterranean Animism - Stage 5
This was seriously the level that stopped me from beating the game on normal mode for a while and came back to haunt me once I was capable of Lunatic mode.

9.) Margaret - Persona 3 - Secret Boss.
This boss took me 2 years to beat(Granted on and off with off periods lasting over 6 months but seriously I stopped playing because of her. Of course she became 'easier' once I found out she had rules to follow or else she'll instant kill you.

8.) Patriarch - Killing Floor - Final Round Boss.
**** him. He's seriously the reason I haven't beat most of the levels.

7.) Nightmare Eyes - Daibanchou: Big Bang Age - Group controlling Translyvania
wasn't hard so much really REALLY annoying to the point that you don't notice your money exhausted so you have to restart the game.

6.) Final Stage & TyrannoSatan - Death Smiles - Final Stage & Final Boss[normal end]
Death Smiles: "It looks like you're trying to 1CC the game to get that achievement and feel accomplished. Well I apologize for the pure ownage in which you are about to receive"

5.) Final Stage & TyrannoSatan & Bloody Jitterbug - Death Smiles - Final Stage & Final Boss[True end]
Death Smiles: "Hey you got to TyrannoSatan with 1 life. Good for you, wanna see something funny?

[b]GAME OVER[/b]

*middle finger*

4.) Unlimited Ragna - Blaz Blue: Calamity Trigger - Score Attack Final Boss
Me: 82% Health
him: 5% Health "I'm gonna win!"
DARKNESS CONSUMES! *hits*
Me: 15% Health
him: 70% Health

. . .:(

3.) Diablos - Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - Boss around 4****
I consider him one of the easiest boss now but before he felt so impossible and he became my first brick wall. Well rather brick space elevator.

2.) SMT: Nocturne Hard mode - SMT: Nocturne - SMT: Nocturne Hard mode
All you need to know is that you can loose the 1st tutorial fight if you mess up once.

1.) Hito-shura(Demi-Fiend) - SMT: Digital Devil Saga - Secret Boss Cameo
The only boss that made me go "Oh hey look it's the MC from Noctur- [b]GAME OVER![/b]
Just to put in perspective how retardedly over powered he is. You need to be level 99 and once you reach 99 farm tons of incenses and items in order to boost all your stats to 99 and prepare everyone with the perfect skills and from there you're still most likely losing 80% of the time. Not to mention you have to keep track of the HP and turns of him and all his demos or expect utter death.

Also Gaea Rage does 30,000-80,000 damage. The highest possible HP in the game is 999. Have fun

Bonus: Any game made by SMT:(Shin Megami Tensei). Normal mode for the most part is fine thought, and persona's generally easier. [b]Shame Hito-shura can only be faced in hard mode.[/b]

[quote name='Scanty&Kneesocks' timestamp='1293607706' post='4892137']
3.) Diablos - Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - Boss around 4****
I consider him one of the easiest boss now but before he felt so impossible and he became my first brick wall. Well rather brick space elevator.
[/quote]

I freakin' hate Diablos in Monster Hunter 3: Tri. I didn't even bother with him at all in the Offline mode.

I have very few hard bosses, but they're all from Monster Hunter 3. Alatreon makes sure his cake isn't a lie, cuz he's obviously the one who takes it.

List is ridiculously easy.

And you're handicapped for putting Miror B. up there.

He is [i]god[/i].

[quote name='ZombiePigman' timestamp='1293582194' post='4891027']
Let's go over your "Hardest List" and see what you messed up the most, shall we? *Says this like anyone cares*

[/quote]

Stupid new forum not quoting quotes.

While I mostly agree with what you said, you made me laugh with "lrn2english" when you misspelled "memories".

[quote name='Nero1010100' timestamp='1293627508' post='4892467']
Another hard boss was Sephiroth in both Kingdom Hearts.
[/quote]
I beat sephy in kh2 under a minute in critical -_- Spam reflect and learn to block well. As for KH1, ultima is your friend as are elixirs and megaelixirs. I spammed sonic blade to hell. When he uses Heartless Angel. Do not heal but block him until you get a chance to heal. His fire trick is a good time to do that. My hardest boss was the 7th boss on day 353 on Days. You cannot kill him fast. I had to learn patience and how to dodge. Xion is pitiful. I beat her without taking damage.

[quote name='n.gangster' timestamp='1293614938' post='4892244']
i belive you never completed sonic heroes because if you did ou will now there is a harder boss. metal madness. i put it up for you so you don't have 2 go researching. :)
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI3buOChT68[/media]
[/quote]

i have one thing to say yes i did complete it but i miss that game so much cause i ended up giviing it
away cause it was too old

10. The Ruler of the Sky- KH 358/2 Days ( This thing moves WAY too much. Other than that its a piece of cake. )
9. Miracle Matter- Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards ( Can be a long fight and the attacks can be difficult to dodge at times. )
8. Tabuu *when playing on intense dificulty*- SSBB- The wing attack. Enough said.
7. Red- Pokemon HG and SS ( All level 80+, Pikachu, Venasur, Blastoise, Charzard, Snorlax, and Lapras. )
6. Elder Princess Shroob- Super Mario RPG Partners in Time- ( No comment. )
5. Vaati- LoZ Minish Cap ( VERY LONG BATTLE and you need to switch weapons quite often. )
4. Patchouli Knowledge- Touhou 6 Emodiment of the Scarlet Devil ( She always makes lose at maximum 3 of my lives. T_T )
3. Fujiwara no Mokou- Touhou 8 Imperishable Night ( Don't even get me started. Look on Youtube. )
2. Flandre Scarlet- Touhou 6- Emodiment of the Scarlet Devil- ( She can make 4 of herself, her attacks launch countless bullets in 1 attack, ect. Oh, and the reason Flandre is second and not Mokou is because I've actually beaten Mokou. )
1. The Shadow Queen- Paper Mario 1000 Year Door ( HP stealing attacks, high damage hits, she eats the souls of the audience to restore HP, certain attacks can KO your partner in 1 hit. Need I countinue? )

[quote name='JadenxAtemYAOI' timestamp='1293650875' post='4893585']
I beat sephy in kh2 under a minute in critical -_- Spam reflect and learn to block well. As for KH1, ultima is your friend as are elixirs and megaelixirs. I spammed sonic blade to hell. When he uses Heartless Angel. Do not heal but block him until you get a chance to heal. His fire trick is a good time to do that. My hardest boss was the 7th boss on day 353 on Days. You cannot kill him fast. I had to learn patience and how to dodge. Xion is pitiful. I beat her without taking damage.
[/quote]

The Dustflier? that thing is a lot harder than Sephiroth. You can beat Sephiroth easily in both games if your a high enough level. I was at level 92 against the Dustflier and still had some trouble with it. I guess it's not hard, but it takes forever and if you get sloppy your dead.

Archived