• 3/10
    • 4/10
    • 5/10
    • 6/10
    • 7/10
    • 8/10
    • 9/10
    • 10/10

This is my first shot at writing a Fan Fic. This is a Pokemon Fan Fic. It is basically a combination of the Games and Anime. It is based on Gen 1 or Fire red leaf Green(same thing) All the character's are based on the in game version's of them. They are named after their version's like in Pokemon Adventures.
[spoiler=Character Bio's][spoiler=Red]Name: Red
Apperence:[img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/8/83/FireRed_LeafGreen_Red.png/155px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Red.png[/img]
Pokemon: Poliwhirl, Ivysaur, Pikachu, Eevee[/spoiler][spoiler=Blue]Name: Blue
Apperence:[img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/d/db/FireRed_LeafGreen_Blue.png/150px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Blue.png[/img]
Pokemon: Gloom, Charmeleon, Machoke, Eevee[/spoiler][spoiler=Green]Name: Green
Apperence:[img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/48/FireRed_LeafGreen_Leaf.png/140px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Leaf.png[/img]
Pokemon: Squirtle, Jigglypuff, Ninetales, Eevee[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 1: The Beginning of a Pokemon Adventure]It was morning. The best morning of any person’s life. Today was the day where anyone is legally old enough to do the Pokemon Gym Challenge. When you get this old you must go see your local professor and get a trainer card, badge case and a starter pokemon. Today Red was old enough. Red jumped out of bed, got changed and ran down stairs. He grabbed his pokeball off the bench. It had his first pokemon in it. It was a Poliwhirl. ‘Bye Mum, I will see you later,’ he said eager to get going.

‘Make sure your back home for lunch,’ she said as red was running out the door.

‘Bye,’ he yelled back to her. He ran into the beautiful Pallet Town. Nice green grass, Glassy blue ocean and burning sun shinning onto you. This is what Pallet Town is like. The local Professor, Professor Oak, lived on the other side of the town. He looked at his Pokegear. The time was 10:00. He should be there now. He sprinted as fast as he could. When he got there he barged through the door.

‘Hey Red thought you weren’t coming,’ said Professor Oak’s Grandson, Blue.

‘Wouldn’t miss it,’ said Red.

‘Now, now you two must be wanting these,’ Professor Oak said passing the two of them a Trainer Card and a Badge Case. ‘Now Red you can choose your starter Pokemon.’

‘Hey I want to choose first Granddad,’ screamed Blue in the Professor’s face.

‘Now, now wait your turn,’ said Oak.

Red walked over to the table. There were three pokeball’s on it. In front of them there were labels to tell you which are which. In front of the First one was Squirtle, which is a Water type. The Second one was Charmander, which is a Fire type. The Third one was Bulbasaur, which is a Grass-Poisson type. Well Red already had a Water Type so he didn’t want Squirtle. It was out of Charmander and Bulbasaur. Something drew him to Bulbasaur so he grabbed that one. ‘I choose Bulbasaur,’ said Red holding the pokeball into the air.

Blue charges through and screams, ‘I already knew what I was going to choose,’ he almost knocks over Red and snatches the Charmander Ball. ‘I choose Charmander.’

Professor Oak then goes on to say, ‘Good you two now officially have your starter pokemon and…’

He is cut off by Blue’s Yelling, ‘Now we battle Red.’

‘Take it out side,’ said Oak shoving them out the door. They all go outside. Oak sits on a Park Bench. Red and Blue stand about Ten meter’s away from each other.

Red screams, ‘Go Poliwhirl.’

Blue screams, ‘Go Oddish.’

‘Poliwhirl use Double Slap,’ says Red as Poliwhirl charges at Oddish and Slaps him across the face twice.

‘Not cool Red, Oddish use Absorb,’ yell’s Blue at Oddish. Poliwhirl get’s damaged really Badly by the Attack. ‘That’s Super Effective,’ says Blue.

‘Take this Bubble,’ says Red. The move hits Oddish though he didn’t even move.

‘Red, Red you have so much to learn, Oddish Poison Powder,’ said Blue. A Powdery mist descended over Red’s Poliwhirl.

‘What the hell does that do?’ screamed Red at Blue.

‘Your Pokemon has been poisoned and it will slowly faint,’ said Blue. Poliwhirl was collapsing to the ground in the pain.

‘Poliwhirl use all the energy you have left to use Double Slap,’ whispered Red to Poliwhirl. He got up and charged at Oddish and used Double Slap. He then collapsed to the ground. ‘Poliwhirl.’

‘Poliwhirl will be gone after this next move, Oddish finish with Absorb,’ said Blue. Poliwhirl then fainted.

‘No, Poliwhirl,’ screamed Red.

‘The Battle ain’t over yet Red,’ said Blue.

‘Go Bulbasaur,’ said Red, ‘Use Tackle.’ Bulbasaur charged at Oddish and hit him. Oddish took a fair amount of damage.

‘Oddish use Acid,’ said Blue. When it hit Bulbasaur he collapsed with the same in the same way Poliwhirl did.

‘No you poisoned him to,’ screamed Red. Blue Nodded. ‘Bulbasaur use Absorb.’ Bulbasaur used that move and Oddish fainted. ‘Yes, Critical Hit.’

‘It’s not over yet,’ said Blue. He was Right. Red looked at Bulbasaur and saw how weak he was. Bulbasaur would probably faint at the next move. And Blue has a Fire type. If he used a Fire move Bulbasaur would definitely be gone. ‘Go Charmander and use Ember.’

The fire burnt Bulbasaur until he fainted. Red called him back into his pokeball. Then Professor Oak yelled, ‘Bravo that was a great Battle.’

‘Really,’ said Red.

‘Yes you two did great,’ said Oak. ‘Actually I have a task for you two.’

‘What is it?’ said Red.

‘Ye Gramps,’ said Blue.

Oak pulls out these devices out of his coat and says. ‘This is a Pokedex, a automatic pokemon encyclopedia. I need these filled out. This will automatically record every pokemon you battle or catch. I’m giving you these to complete.’

‘Cool,’ say’s Red.

‘Ok where’s the first Gym Gramps,’ said Blue.

‘Well I think the one at Viridian City is closed for Renovation though the one at Pewter City is open,’ said Oak.

‘Ok, smell ya later,’ said Blue as he ran off towards the Route.

‘So Red are you heading to Pewter City,’ said Oak.

‘Yes I am and one day I will be the Pokemon Champion,’ said Red. That was the beginning of Red’s dream to become the champion and Defeat Blue.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 2: The Viridian Forest]After the battle with Blue, Red went home and told his Mum he was leaving. ‘Mum I’m going to take the Pokemon Gym Challenge and I have to leave soon.’

‘How soon?’ said his Mum in a sad Voice.

‘Today,’ said Red.

‘Ok, just make sure you take your Pokegear so I can call you,’ said Red’s mum. A Pokegear is a Device that allows you to check the time, call people and view a map of the Kanto Region.

‘I will,’ he said.

‘Where are you even going?’ she asked.

‘I will first go to Pewter City, then to where ever the next gym is,’ said Red.

‘Ok so are you going now,’ she said.

‘Yes, so bye,’ Red said. His mother ran up and hugged him. Then he left. It didn’t take him long to get to Viridian City. Then he went to the Pokemon Center and got his pokemon healed. He then walked into The Viridian Forest. He had heard stories of the forest. One was that the reason there is no map of it is because it changes every time you go in it. There is another one about if a Trainer is Born in the forest they gain special power’s. The spooky forest has clouded the sun so all you can see is darkness. The tree’s shake, occasionally pokemon jump out. You must be prepared for anything. I had kept my Poliwhirl out so that if a pokemon attacks I had defense. As I walked around a corner I saw a shadowy outline of a person and a pokemon. ‘Who are you?’

‘Red is that you?’ said Blue.

‘Blue, what are you doing here?’ said Red.

‘Trying to get to Pewter City,’ said Blue.

‘Same here,’ said Red. Blue pulled out a torch so we could se where we were going. They looked both ways. The path where Blue and Red came from is gone now there is only one new path.

‘Well that proves that the forest change’s,’ said Blue.

‘Stupid forest,’ yelled Red as loud as he could. They started to walk down a path and then a Machop jumped out of the Bushes. ‘Look it’s a Machop.’ Red opened up his Pokedex as it scaned it.

A voice came out of the Pokedex, ‘Loves to build its muscles. It trains in all styles of martial arts to become even stronger.’

‘I will take him,’ said Blue. ‘Go Charmander and use ember,’ the flames hit Machop. It looked like Charmander did some damage. The Machop then used Low Kick. That also did a reasonable amount of Damage.

‘Charmander use Scratch,’ said Blue. The Scratch didn’t do much damage. Machop used Karate Chop. It did a lot of damdge.

‘Ar that’s it Charmander use Dragon Rage,’ the Dragon Rage did more damage then Red thought it would of. Blue then threw a Pokeball.

‘Come on,’ it was attempting to keep Machop in though after a few shakes he broke out and used Seismic Toss which makes Charmander Faint. ‘Go Oddish and use Acid,’ said Blue as Oddish did that. Machop then fought back with Low Kick though the acid had poisoned him. ‘Go Great Ball,’ said Blue. It caught the Machop.

‘Blue you did it, you caught it,’ said Red.

‘Now you must catch a pokemon, take these,’ said Blue passing him a few Pokeballs and a Great Ball.

‘Ok,’ said Red though then his Pokegear began to ring. He answered and it was Professor Oak.

‘Hey you two,’ he said.

‘Hey,’ said Red and Blue.

‘Something Bad has happened, something really bad. The Lab got broken into and someone took the Squirtle and a Pokedex,’ Oak said.

‘Did you see the person,’ said Red.

‘No I didn’t, though Squirtle and its evolution line are rare just look for a person with a Squirtle ok,’ said Oak.

‘Ok,’ said Blue.

‘Bye,’ said Red.

‘See ya,’ said Oak.

‘Wow a break in,’ said Red.

‘That’s bad,’ said Blue as he roamed. As he walked forward the tree’s closed in between them.

‘Blue,’ screamed Red.

‘I’m ok,’ said Blue.

‘It look’s like we have to find our own way out,’ said Red.

‘Ye, smell ya latter,’ said Blue.

‘Bye,’ said Red. Red began to rome forward into the forest. He couldn’t see a thing until he saw a bright yellow light. As Red walked towards it he realized it was a Pikachu. Red sent out Poliwhirl. ‘Poliwhirl use Bubble.’

It hit giving Pikachu no damage and then he realized that Electricity beats Water. Though before he knew it Pikachu used Thunder Shock and knocked out Poliwhirl. Red put him back in his pokeball and called out Bulbasaur. ‘Bulbasaur use Absorb,’ said Red as bulbasaur did. Pikachu was affected by that a lot more then what he was by Poliwhirl’s Bubble. Pikachu then used Tail Whip. That lowered Bulbasaur’s Defense.

‘Bulbasaur use Leech Seed,’ said Red as bulbasaur made Vines tie Pikachu to the ground as his energy gets slowly drained. Then Pikachu uses Thunder Wave which paralyzed Bulbasaur. ‘Dam,’ said Red quietly. The Leech Seed and the Paralyze wear off at the same time. ‘Use Vine Whip,’ Red says. Red throws his great ball and it catches pikachu. ‘Yes I caught a Pikachu,’ yells Red. Then the forest opens to show Pewter City.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 3: The Boulder Badge Part 1]Red enters the new city. It is Called Pewter City. It is a lot bigger then Pallet Town. He walk’s towards the Pokemon Center. When he enters he sees his rival. ‘Hey Red,’ said Blue.

‘Blue I thought you were still in the forest,’ said Red.

‘I made it out and had enough time to get this,’ said Blue flashing his new gym badge to Red.

‘Wow you’ve already got a Badge,’ said Red surprised.

‘Yeah, I told Brock that a strong trainer’s coming his way,’ said Blue.

‘Who’s Brock?’ said Red.

‘He’s the Gym Leader in this City,’ said Blue.

‘Cool, I’m just getting a room for the night,’ said Red.

‘Stay with me for the night I get free room’s because of my dad,’ said Blue.

‘Ok,’ said Red surprised. They went upstairs to Blue’s Room. There was to bed’s and a TV. As you walk through a door there is a bathroom. It’s not the worst Pokemon Center Accommodation.

‘Not much but it’s enough for the night,’ said Blue.

‘Good enough,’ said Red.

‘Good Night,’ said Blue.

‘Good Night,’ said Red. Red didn’t sleep for awhile. Instead he tried to think of a Plan for the next challenge. He new Brock used Rock Type Pokemon. Grass and Water go well against it, Electricity doesn’t. He knew Pickachu could not battle. He then drifted to sleep.

When Red woke up the next morning he told Blue his plan. ‘Ok,’ said Blue, ‘It’s cool.’

‘Where are you going?’ said Red.

‘To Mt Moon, to train and then to Cerulean City,’ said Blue.

‘I’ll meet you there, Bye,’ said Red.

‘Smell ya later,’ said Blue as he sprinted out of the room. Red then went to the Gym. He passed a lot of places on the way including the Museum. He finally got to the gym. When he entered the wall’s were rocky and natural. There was one path to the Leader.

He turned around and said, ‘I am Brock, Leader of the Pewter City Gym.’

‘Hi Brock,’ said Red.

‘Are you going to challenge me,’ said Brock.

‘Yes I am, go Poliwhirl,’ said Red as Poliwhirl came out of his Pokeball.

‘Go Rhyhorn,’ said Brock.

‘Poliwhirl use Water Gun,’ said Red as the Water smashed Rhyhorn.

‘Rhyhorn use Horn Attack,’ said Brock as the move smashed Poliwhirl.

‘Poliwhirl use Hypnosis,’ said Red, but the move didn’t work.

‘Ha ha, Rhyhorn use Stomp,’ said Brock. The move flattened Poliwhirl.

‘Poliwhirl used Bubble,’ said Red. Then Poliwhirl made a Bubble and smashed Rhyhorn.

‘Rhyhorn use Horn Attack,’ said Brock as Rhyhorn did smashing Poliwhirl.

‘Poliwhirl use Water Gun,’ said Red as Poliwhirl blasted water at Rhyhorn, giving it a lot of damage, ‘Come on Brock you should be better than this.’

‘That is the last mistake you will ever make, Rhyhorn use Tail Whip,’ said Brock. Rhyhorn smashed Poliwhirl which lowered his defense.

‘Poliwhirl, finish with Bubble,’ said Red. Poliwhirl smashed Rhyhorn with a Bubble. Then Rhyhorn fainted.

‘Go Geodude and use Tackle,’ said Brock. Out of a Pokeball appeared the Pokemon and it Tackled Poliwhirl, then Poliwhirl fainted.

‘No Poliwhirl, Arr go Bulbasaur and use Vine Whip,’ said Red. His Bulbasaur appeared and Whipped Geodude.

‘You will pay, Geodude use Rock Throw,’ said Brock. The Pokemon threw a Rock at Bulbasaur.

‘Use Leech Seed,’ yelled Red. Nothing Happened, ‘Arr dam it.’

‘Geodude use Tackle,’ said Brock as Bulbasaur get’s smashed again.

‘Bulbasaur use Vine Whip,’ said Red. The Vine Whip smashes Geodude. Geodude then faints. ‘Yes, Great job Bulbasaur.’

‘Go my best Pokemon Onix,’ said Brock. Out of the Pokeball rose a massive Ten Root Rock Snake type beast. ‘Use Rock Throw,’ it completely knocked out Bulbasaur. Brock had defeated Red’s plan. ‘So do you surrender.’

Red knew that he had another pokemon though that didn’t stand a chance, though Red wouldn’t give up, ‘Go Pickachu.’
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 4: The Boulder Badge Part 2]This was a bad situation. Red was stuck in a battle with Leader Brock. On his side he has a Pikachu(A small Electric Mouse Pokemon) and on Brock side he has a Onix(A Ten Foot Rock Snake)

‘Your going against my Onix with that,’ said Brock.

‘Yes, now use Thunder Shock,’ said Red. Pikachu used the move though it did nothing.

‘That against my beast you know electric moves do nothing,’ said Brock.

‘Yes,’ said Red.

‘Fine Onix use Tackle,’ said Brock. Pikachu gets smashed into a wall.

‘Come on Pikachu you can do this, use Thunder Shock,’ said Red. Pikachu did as he requested though it did barely any damage.

‘Onix use Rock Throw,’ said Brock. It smashed Pikachu more. Then Red thought of a plan. He thought back to the Move he used which Paralyzed Bulbasaur.

‘Pikachu use Thunder Wave,’ said Red. The move Paralyzed Onix.

‘What?’ said Brock.

‘Now your Onix is stuck there for me to do anything I want to it, though I won’t have enough time to beat it,’ said Red.

‘Yes so your plan won’t work,’ said Brock happily.

‘Though that wasn’t the Plan, Pikachu use Tail Whip continuously,’ said Red. Tail Whip lowers the defense of a pokemon.

‘No, you can’t,’ said Brock.

‘But I can, soon your Onix will have no defense left and then your Onix will be so week one attack will defeat it,’ whispered Red happily.

‘No, No, No,’ screamed Brock. Pikachu continued to Attack Onix. Then Onix began to move. ‘Yes, Yes, Yes, Onix use Rock Throw,’ a boulder hits Pikachu unexpectedly. ‘Now your plan has failed, Pikachu’s almost fainted,’ said Brock happily.

Red came up with another plan. It was his only shot. ‘Pikachu … use … Double Team,’ whispered Red.

‘What does that do?’ said Brock.

‘Duplicates the user into millions of exact copies,’ said Red.

There was over 1000 pikachu’s around Onix. ‘Onix used Rock Throw,’ yelled Brock. The Rock hit some of the Pikachu’s and the all vanished.

‘This is it Brock, this is where I win, all Pikachu’s use Quick Attack,’ screamed Red. All of the Pikachu’s hit the Onix and then it fell to the ground and fainted. All of the pikachu’s disappeared except for the real one who was extremely damaged.

‘Ok good Battle Red,’ whispered Brock.

‘Great Battle Brock,’ said Red.

‘Ok you deserve this,’ said Brock holding out the Shining Boulder Badge. ‘You have officially won the Boulder Badge.’

He hands Red the badge and he says, ‘Thanks Brock.’

‘Thanks for the great battle, can’t wait for a rematch,’ said Brock.

‘Ha, ha maybe another day,’ said Red, ‘Hey where is the next Gym?’

‘It is at Cerulean City, to get there you must go through Mt Moon,’ said Brock.

‘That is where I go next,’ said Red.

‘Good Bye,’ said Brock.

‘Bye Brock,’ said Red as he left the gym. He went to the pokemon center to pick up his stuff and heal his pokemon. He then went to Museum because he thought it looked cool.

There were all ancient pokemon fossils and bones and other forms of remains. Red was looking at the remains of a pokemon called Aerodactyl when a mysterious person walked up to Red and said ‘You like that Pokemon.’

‘Yeah it look’s cool,’ said Red.

‘Take this,’ the man said giving Red a weird stone.

‘Ok,’ Red said arkwardly. The man then walked away.

Red then left the museum and was walking towards the entrance to Mt Moon.

He grabbed a pamphlet which said that on a certaint night Clefairy come out and dance at night and that it is the main place where moon stones are found.

He then had made it to the entrance and saw the Darkness of the Mountain
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 5: Executive Petrel of Team Rocket Part 1]Red enters the Mountain. Because Miners were there to mine Moon Stones it had lights hanging around the rock walls. He as he walked through the Mountain he heard some voices from the side. He ducked behind a stone so they couldn’t see him.

‘Ha, ha, the boss is going to be so happy with this stash,’ said the First Person. Red looked up and saw there uniforms. He realized that they were from Team Rocket. Team Rocket is an evil gang of thugs which steel stuff. Red then realized that that’s what they were here for. They wanted Moon Stones. These days Moon Stones sell for good money. They use to be cheaper, though the mountain is running dry.

‘Yeah, I reckon we might even get better pokemon now,’ said the second Grunt.

‘When Petrel sees this he is going to be so happy when he sees this,’ said the first Grunt. Red then remembered that Petrel was a Rocket Executive. He was a master of disguise and is wanted by the International Police.

‘I can’t wait to see the look on his face,’ said the second Grunt.

‘He might go to Giovanni and take all the credit himself,’ said the first Grunt. Now Red did not have the slightest clue who Giovanni was. Team Rocket did have a boss though nobody new who he was. All of the operations were leaded by the executives. Maybe he was the boss.

‘He won’t,’ said the second Grunt.

Then without thinking Red jumped out and screamed, ‘Freeze.’

‘Who’s gonna make us,’ said the first Grunt.

‘I will,’ said Red. This was a very unconvincing argument considering he thought that they would be a lot more. The two grunts sprinted at Red and knocked him to the ground. They got rope and tied him up.

‘I think your gonna have a little meeting with Petrel,’ said the second Grunt.

‘Yeah I am sure Petrel will know what to do with Punks like you,’ said the first Grunt. They dragged him into this other chamber where there were heaps of Rocket Grunts. The two grunts which caught him dragged him along the chamber until they reached a certain person. He was dressed differently to the rest of them and then the first grunt said, ‘Executive Petrel, we have found a stash of Moon Stones and an Intruder.’

‘Ah it seems that you have found us, oh how rude of me not to introduce myself, I am Executive Petrel of Team Rocket and who are you?’ said Petrel.

‘I’m Red,’ said Red.

‘What are you doing here?’ said Petrel. As he said that Red felt a fire catch on the rope. He didn’t know who did it though he broke the ropes off him.

‘Here to stop you,’ said Red.

‘How are you going to do that, how is a kid like you going to do that,’ said Petrel. All of the Rocket Grunts began to laugh.

‘Ok Petrel I will make a deal with you, we battle if I win you leave if you win I leave,’ said Red.

‘I accept,’ said Petrel.

‘Go Poliwhirl,’ said Red.

‘Go Zubat,’ said Petrel.

‘Poliwhirl use Double Slap,’ said Red as Poliwhirl walked up to Zubat and slaped him twice.

‘You’ll pay, Zubat use Confusion,’ said Petrel.

‘Wait what does that do?’ said Red.

‘You’ll find out,’ said Petrel

Poliwhirl was looking all dizzy at the moment. Red said, ‘Poliwhirl use Water Gun,’ the move went back and hit Poliwhirl. ‘What… How could you do that?’

‘Easily now Zubat finish with Bite,’ said Petrel. Zubat charged at Poliwhirl and bit him. Then Poliwhirl fainted.

‘No how could you, you soulless beast,’ said Red, ‘Go Pikachu and use Thunder Shock.’ The shock hit Zubat and sent electricity through its body and then it fainted. ‘Yes good one Pikachu.’

‘You just wait because this will be the last pokemon of mine you beat, go Koffing,’ said Petrel, ‘Use Smog.’ The dark gas hit Pikachu.

‘No Pikachu,’ whispered Red.

‘You’re lucky he wasn’t poisoned,’ said Petrel.

‘Pikachu use Quick Attack,’ screamed Red. The move hit Koffing though he didn’t take much damage.

‘So you want more, Koffing use Smokescreen,’ said Petrel. Smoke came out of Koffing so you couldn’t see a thing inside the cave. ‘How will you fight when you can’t find me,’ he was right Red couldn’t see anything, he couldn’t even see Pikachu.

‘Pikachu use Thunder Shock,’ said Red. He saw a yellow shock though it didn’t hit anything.

‘A bit of a miss there,’ said Petrel, ‘Koffing use Smog continuously.’ Red saw glimpses of Pikachu being smashed. He couldn’t think of a way to get rid of the smoke then he thought of a plan.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 6: Executive Petrel of Team Rocket Part 2]A plan popped into Red’s head. He remembered the battle with Brock. Using Double Team to knock out Onix. Then he thought if he used Double Team there would be more chance of hitting Koffing. ‘Come on you given up yet,’ yelled Petrel.

‘No,’ screamed Red, ‘Pikachu use Double Team.’ Red couldn’t see anything though he new that it worked.

‘No, No, NO,’ screamed Petrel in fury.

‘Yes Petrel, now what are you going to do,’ yelled Red.

‘Koffing use Smog,’ whispered Petrel. Red heard the cry’s of a few pikachu’s. It must of hit them.

‘Pikachu’s use Thunder Wave,’ screamed Red. Electricity flew everywhere though at least one hit Koffing because he was paralyzed.

‘No, no, no, Koffing use Smog,’ said Petrel. Nothing happened. ‘Use Smog, Koffing use Smog, Use Smog,’ screamed Petrel.

‘He can’t move, he’s frozen solid, oh and look the Smokescreen is wearing off,’ said Red as the smoke disappeared.

‘No, no, no,’ said Petrel. Now all the smoke was gone. They could see each other clearly now.

‘Pikachu’s use Slam,’ whispered Red. All the Pikachu’s smashed into Koffing then it fell to the ground fainted. It had fainted. ‘There you go Petrel, now you must leave,’ said Red happily.

‘You thought that was my last pokemon, oh no I have another pokemon, a very strong pokemon,’ said Petrel.

‘What?’ said Red.

‘Go Rattata,’ said Petrel as the small rat pokemon came out of his pokeball.

‘You think you can beat me with that little thing,’ said Red.

‘Yes, I can,’ said Petrel, ‘Use Hyper Fang.’

The Rattata stabbed Pikachu with its fang and then Pikachu fainted. ‘Oh no,’ whispered Red.

‘Oh Yes, I have won,’ said Petrel.

‘Go Bulbasaur and use Leech Seed,’ said Red as a Bulbasaur appeared and got Rattata caught in his Leech Seed.

‘No, Rattata use Bite to get out,’ yelled Petrel. The Rattata kept on biting the vines holding it down though it couldn’t escape.

‘Bulbasaur use Vine Whip till it gets free,’ said Red. Bulbasaur kept on wiping it. Then Rattata got free and bit Bulbasaur.

‘Yes now use Hyper Fang Rattata,’ yelled Petrel. Rattata stabbed his fang into the side of Bulbasaur’s neck.

‘No Bulbasaur,’ screamed Red as Bulbasaur escaped he was very weak though. ‘No hang on Bulbasaur.’

‘It’s all over Red,’ said Petrel before he laughed.

‘If I go down I’m taking you down with me,’ said Red.

‘How?’ said Petrel.

‘Bulbasaur use Take Down,’ said Red. Bulbasaur charged at Rattata and knocked him into the wall.

‘No, no, no,’ said Petrel as Rattata fainted. Then Bulbasaur fainted to. ‘Huh what dose that move do?’

‘Gives you damage though I get recoil,’ said Red.

‘Oh,’ said Petrel.

‘Now leave,’ demanded Red.

‘Well considering that was a draw I don’t have to leave,’ said Petrel

‘What?’ said Red.

‘Now you have no pokemon so you can’t fight back, Grunt’s tie him up,’ said Petrel as the Grunts came over with rope.

‘You liar,’ yelled Red.

‘I’m sure the boss will be happy to see you,’ said Petrel.

‘No, you can’t,’ said Red.

‘Though I ca…’ said Petrel but was cut off bye a Squirtle who tackled him in the gut.

‘What?’ screamed Red.

‘Retreat,’ screamed Petrel. All of Team Rocket Vanished. Then Red turned around to see a girl standing there with a Squirtle
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 7: The Theif of the Squirtle]Red had just been saved by an unknown person with a Squirtle. He was lucky. If that person didn’t come he would be with the boss of Team Rocket right now. Then the girl said, ‘Give me your pokemon so I can heal them.’

‘Ok,’ said Red as he gave the girl his pokeballs. She then healed the pokemon.

‘Come on, we must get out of here they might come back with more troop’s than before,’ said the Girl.

‘Who are you?’ said Red.

‘Doesn’t matter, lets go,’ said the Girl.

‘Where the hell are we going?’ yelled Red at the Girl. This girl looked a similar age to Red. They were about the same height.

‘We are getting out of this Mountain,’ said the Girl.

‘Could you please tell me your name?’ said Red.

‘No,’ said the Girl.

‘Why not?’ said Red.

‘Because I don’t want to,’ said the Girl.

‘Fine,’ said Red. They ran through the corridors of the cave until Red realized why she didn’t want to tell him her name.

‘You stole it,’ said Red.

‘What?’ said the Girl.

‘You stole the Squirtle,’ said Red.

‘What no I didn’t,’ said the Girl.

‘Well what is your name,’ said Red.

‘I won’t tell you,’ said the Girl.

‘Because you stole it,’ said Red.

‘I saved your life,’ said the Girl.

‘I don’t Care you Thief,’ yelled Red.

‘You don’t know what they would have done to you,’ said the Girl.

They had made to the exit when Red blocked her way out, ‘I won’t let you leave this cave you criminal.’

‘Ok let’s battle,’ said the Girl.

‘Ok, go Poliwhirl,’ yelled Red.

‘Go Squirtle,’ screamed the Girl.

‘Poliwhirl use Double Slap,’ said Red. Poliwhirl charged at Squirtle and then slaped him twice.

‘No, Squirtle use Bite,’ said the Girl. Squirtle bit Poliwhirl on the neck.

‘Poliwhirl use Water Gun,’ said Red.

‘Squirtle use Water Gun,’ said the Mystery Girl. The two moves collided in mid air not doing anything.

‘Poliwhirl use Rain Dance,’ said Red. The Rain flew in through the entrance.

‘What does that do?’ said the girl.

‘Increases the attack of Water Type moves,’ said Red.

‘Ok Squirtle use Bite,’ said the Girl. Poliwhirl got bit again.

‘Poliwhirl use Double Slap,’ said Red.

‘Squirtle use Withdraw,’ said the Girl. Squirtle only got slapped on his shell.

‘Ah Poliwhirl use Water Gun,’ said Red.

‘Squirtle use Water Gun,’ said the Girl. The moves collided in mid air.

‘Now Poliwhirl use Body Slam,’ said Red. Poliwhirl charged at Squirtle and dived on him.

‘No Squirtle hang on,’ screamed the girl.

‘It is over,’ said Red.

‘I don’t need to do this,’ she said as she called Squirtle back into her pokeball and sprinted past Red. Her trainer card dropped. Red picked it up.

‘Green,’ said Red.

‘That’s mine,’ said Green as she snatched the card off Red and ran into the rain.

Red then walked into Cerulean City.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 8: The Cascade Badge Part 1]Red makes it into Cerulean City. He goes to the Pokemon Center to heal up his pokemon and get a room for the night when he meets up with Blue. ‘Oh hey Red you were taking a while to get here,’ said Blue.

‘You won’t believe what happened at Mt Moon,’ said Red.

‘Let’s talk about it in my room,’ said Blue. They go to Blue’s room which is upstairs. ‘So what happened?’

‘Well first I got caught by Team Rocket,’ said Red.

‘You got Caught,’ said Blue.

‘Though then the rope’s which they had around me somehow broke and I battled there Executive,’ said Red.

‘Which one?’ said Blue.

‘Petrel,’ said Red.

‘Did you beat him,’ said Blue.

‘No we drawed,’ said Red.

‘Oh my god Red, if you drew with him don’t ask me how on earth you will beat the Leader,’ said Blue.

‘Whatever, then I was saved by this trainer with a Squirtle and I beat her and all I know is her name is Green,’ said Red.

‘You met the Thief,’ yelled Blue.

‘Yes,’ said Red.

‘Wow that is huge,’ said Blue.

‘Yes,’ said Red.

‘Ok, now what is your strategy to beat the leader,’ said Blue.

‘Use Pikachu to start, Poliwhirl second, finish with Bulbasaur,’ said Red.

‘Her Krabby has a killer Vice Grip and her Gayrados will beat most pokemon in 2 turns with its Thrash,’ said Blue.

‘Cool, where are you going tomorrow?’ said Red.

‘Saffron City, there is a gym there,’ said Blue.

‘Goodnight,’ said Red as he dozed off.

‘Goodnight,’ said Blue.

Red then woke up in the morning, ‘Hey Blue,’ said Red.

‘Hey,’ said Blue. He was already ready to leave. ‘Good luck today.’

‘Yeah you to,’ said Red.

‘Smell ya latter,’ said Blue as he ran out of the room.

‘See ya,’ said Red. He then walked down a few blocks to the gym. When he walked inside there was a pool in the center and over the other side of the pool he saw Misty. She was pretty young for a gym leader. She looked only a few years older than Red.

‘You here to challenge me,’ said Misty.

‘Yes, Go Pikachu,’ yelled Red.

‘Go Staryu,’ yelled Misty.

‘Pikachu use Thunder Shock,’ said Red. The move Shocked Staryu though it didn’t do as much damage as what he thought.

‘Not nearly good enough, Staryu use Swift,’ said Misty as star’s flew through Pikachu giving him damage.

‘Pikachu use Slam,’ said Red. Pikachu slammed into Staryu.

‘Staryu use Swift again,’ said Misty as stars flew through Pikachu.

‘Pikachu use Thunder Wave,’ said Red. The move Paralyzed Staryu.

‘Ah dam it,’ said Misty.

‘Pikachu continuously use Thunder Shock until Staryu faints,’ said Red. Pikachu kept on shocking Staryu for a while until Staryu fainted. ‘Good Job Pikachu,’ said Red.

‘Go Krabby,’ Red remembered the Advice that Blue gave him though it was too late to prevent. ‘Kraby use Vice Grip,’ said Misty. Kraby used his huge claw to grab Pikachu until he fainted.

‘Go Poliwhirl,’ said Red. Now Red had to think of a way to get out of this situation.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 9: The Cascade Badge Part 2]Red was in the middle of thinking of a plan when ‘Come on, I don’t have all day,’ said Misty.

‘Use Hypnosis,’ said Red. The move Failed though, ‘Dam it.’

‘Given up yet,’ said Misty.

‘Never,’ yelled Red.

‘Cool, Krabby use Bubblebeam,’ said Misty. Bubbles came flying from Krabby in a straight line until they collided with Poliwhirl. Red still couldn’t think of a plan nothing was coming into his head.

‘Poliwhirl use Double Slap,’ said Red. Poliwhirl charged at Krabby and then Slaped him twice.

‘Time to finish this,’ said Misty.

‘No,’ screamed Red.

‘Krabby use Vice Grip,’ said Misty. Krabby used this move on Poliwhirl until he fainted.

‘No Poliwhirl,’ screamed Red.

‘You Surrender,’ said Misty. Red then remembered Viridian Forrest. The Pikachu couldn’t attack.

‘Go Bulbasaur,’ said Red.

‘What’s that gonna do,’ said Misty.

‘Beat you, Use Leech Seed,’ said Red. The Krabby was tied down to the ground by vines.

‘No, you can’t,’ said Misty.

‘Though I can and just did,’ said Red, ‘Bulbasaur continuously use Vine Whip.’ Bulbasaur kept on using that move until Krabby broke Free.

‘Yes, use Vice Grip,’ screamed Misty.

‘Bulbasaur use Razor Leaf,’ yelled Red. Bulbasaur shot leaves at Krabby so he fainted before he could use Vice Grip.

‘You got lucky, go Gyrados,’ said Misty. The massive pokemon rose out of the pokeball. It was only a bit smaller than the Onix.

‘Wow,’ said Red half-scared, half-surprised.

‘You surrender now,’ said Misty.

‘Never,’ screamed Red.

‘Cool, Gyrados use Thrash,’ said Misty. Gyrados charged at Bulbasaur and smashed right through him.

‘No Bulbasaur,’ screamed Red.

‘I think after one more thrash he is gone,’ said Misty. Red knew that she could have been right. Bulbasaur looked extremely weak. He could faint any second.

‘Bulbasaur use Vine Whip,’ said Red. Bulbasaur whipped Gyrados though it did almost no damage.

‘Gyrados use Thrash,’ screamed Misty. Gyrados charged at Bulbasaur.

‘No Bulbasaur,’ screamed Red. When the Gyrados hit Bulbasaur something weird happened. A bright light surrounded it and slowly its form changed. It evolved from a Bulbasaur to an Ivysaur.

‘What?’ said Misty.

‘My Bulbasaur evolved into a Ivysaur,’ said Red.

‘No,’ screamed Misty.

‘Yes, now Ivysaur use Razor Leaf,’ said Red. The Leaf’s did more damage then before.

‘Gyrados use Dragon Rage,’ said Misty. It hit and weakened Ivysaur.

‘Ivysaur use Take Down,’ screamed Red as Ivysaur charged at Gyrados and knocked him out though the recoil almost made him faint. ‘YES,’ screamed Red for his Victory.

‘Good Battle,’ said Misty.

‘Thanks,’ said Red.

‘You really deserve this,’ she said handing Red the Cascade Badge. ‘You have now officially won the Cascade Badge.’

‘Thanks,’ said Red.

‘So where are you heading now?’ said Misty.

‘I was going to Saffron City to challenge there leader,’ said Red.

‘I would suggest you go to Vermilion City first and challenge Lt. Surge,’ said Misty, ‘Sabrina is tough.’

‘Ok then, Bye,’ said Red.

‘See ya,’ said Misty as Red walked out of the Gym. He didn’t know which gym he was going to challenge next all he knew was that he had to go Saffron City whether he wanted to challenge there gym or go straight through to Vermilion City.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 10: Executive Proton of Team Rocket Part 1]Red had just left Cerulean City and was heading for Saffron City. It was a long walk. When he got to Saffron City he saw that it was blocked off by the same people who were at Mt Moon. Red tried to just walk past them. Then they said, ‘This place is off limits to all people who don’t own residents inside the city,’ said the Team Rocket Grunt.

‘Well I want to challenge the gym, so,’ said Red trying to make them let him in. He barged at them though they just pushed him back.

Another grunt said, ‘Hey I remember you from Mt Moon.’

‘Yeah I beat you,’ said Red in an annoying way.

‘Ha, ha you will pay for that,’ said the first Grunt. They pulled out rope and tied up Red again.

‘Oh no not this again,’ whispered Red. He was surprised that the same two grunts could get him in the same situation twice.

‘Now you will go to see one of our other Executives,’ said the second Grunt into his ear.

‘This is just great,’ said Red. They took Red to this room outside Saffron City. Then he remembered that this must have been the underground path that connects Cerulean, Vermilion and Celadon City. He was being dragged until they stopped and pulled him up when he saw that he was facing an Executive of Team Rocket.

‘I am Executive Proton,’ he said. Red remembered an Executive Proton from a TV show about Team Rocket.

‘I am Red so I will be leav…’ said Red though he was cut off by Proton.

‘So you caused my friend Petrel some trouble recently,’ yelled Proton.

‘Yeah well you could say th…’ said Red though he got cut off again.

‘I don’t like it when my friends are in trouble,’ whispered Proton in Red’s ear and then he punched him in the gut. Red stayed silent. ‘You know Giovanni wants you,’ said Proton.

‘Ok who the hell is Giovan…’ he was cut off again but not by Proton by a different scream. A girl’s scream. A thief’s scream.

‘Vulpix use Ember,’ screamed Green. The rope burnt off Red. Then Green called back her Vulpix.

‘Green what the hell is you doing here?’ screamed Red.

‘Saving you again,’ said Green.

‘So you’re the Green which we are after,’ said Proton to Green.

‘You could say that,’ said Green.

‘There after you too,’ yelled Red.

‘You could say that too,’ said Green.

‘I will be battling you Green,’ said Proton.

‘Fine, go Jigglypuff,’ yelled Green.

‘Go Zubat,’ said Proton.

‘Jigglypuff use Canon,’ said Green. A canon coming from Jigglypuff gets fired and hits Zubat almost knocking it out of the air.

‘Zubat use Leech Life,’ yelled Proton. Zubat charged and latched on to Jigglypuff and Drained some of its life.

‘I don’t think I like that move, Jigglypuff use Disable,’ said Green. Red new that Disable is a great move because it can disable one attack till the end of the battle.

‘Dam it, Zubat use Wing Attack,’ yelled Proton. Zubat charged at Jigglypuff and hit his wings against it. Jigglypuff took a lot of damage.

‘Jigglypuff use Pound,’ said Green. Jigglypuff rammed into Zubat. He took a bit of damage.

‘Zubat use Confusion Ray,’ said Proton. Zubat shot a beam at Jigglypuff and then she got all dizzy and stumbley.

‘No, Jigglypuff use Pound,’ said Green. Jigglypuff hit a wall making it hurt itself.

‘Haha, Zubat use Bite,’ said Proton. The Zubat bit Jigglypuff.

‘You are Evil,’ screamed Green.

‘Evil is only a prospective,’ said Proton.

‘I don’t care, Jigglypuff please pull yourself together and use Canon,’ screamed Green though the Jigglypuff still hurt itself.

‘It’s all over,’ said Proton.

‘It won’t be over until the last move has been played,’ whispered Green.

‘Finish with Wing Attack,’ yelled Proton. The Wings hit Jigglypuff and then it fainted. All of the Team Rocket Grunts began to laugh and then.

‘Go Vulpix,’ said Green.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 11: Executive Proton of Team Rocket Part 2]‘A Vulpix,’ said Proton.

‘Yes,’ said Green. She had already lost her first pokemon too the Zubat and was on to her second pokemon.

‘Fine let’s see what it’s got,’ said Proton. Red was watching eagerly to see what was happening.

‘Vulpix use Quick Attack,’ screamed Green. Vulpix sped up and charged at Zubat. Zubat went flying back.

‘Good move, Zubat use Bite,’ said Proton. It bit Vulpix around the neck.

‘Vulpix use Ember,’ screamed Green. The Zubat was still around Vulpix’s neck when it used Ember burning it until it fainted.

‘Dam you,’ screamed Proton.

‘That’s what you get for what you did to Jigglypuff,’ yelled Green.

‘Go Koffing,’ screamed Proton, ‘and use Smog.’ The move spread a poisonous gas which poioned Vulpix and gave her some damage.

‘No Poison,’ screamed Green.

‘Yes, yes, yes,’ whispered Proton. Vulpix was laying on the ground shaking.

‘Pull it together Vulpix and use Flame Burst,’ screamed Green. Vulpix created a weak burst of fire.

‘That all,’ said Proton as he laughed.

‘No I will win this,’ screamed Green.

‘Haha, how will you win if you can’t see, Koffing use Smokescreen,’ said Proton. Smoke went around and surrounded everything.

‘Vulpix can see in the Darkness, now Vulpix use Quick Attack,’ screamed Green. Red couldn’t see anything all he heard was a hit and Vulpix whimpering because of the poison.

‘Koffing use Assurance,’ yelled Proton over the Vulpix’s pain. You couldn’t see anything so all you could hear is the hit. Then a bright light appeared wear the hit had came from. Vulpix was glowing.

‘What’s happening?’ screamed Green.

‘No, no, no,’ yelled Proton.

‘Evolution,’ said Red. The shape began to change. It grew nine golden tails. It grew bigger.

‘Ninetales,’ whispered Green. The Smoke had just wore off.

‘No, no, no,’ yelled Proton.

‘Ninetales use Flame Burst,’ screamed Green. A magnificent burst of flames came Ninetales mouth burning Koffing to death.

‘I don’t need to do this, Koffing use Selfdestruct,’ said Proton. The Koffing exploded making itself faint and the path begin to collapse. Green called Ninetales back into its pokeball. Red grabbed Green. He sprinted away from the collapsing tunnel dogeing bits of rock falling everywhere. Then he made it to the part where it fell no more. They were at an intersection. One way lead to Celadon City and one way lead to Vermilion City.

‘You saved my life,’ whispered Green.

‘You saved mine twice,’ said Red. Red new that she was the one who did it at Mt Moon but didn’t say it.

‘Are you going to hand me in,’ whispered Green.

‘No,’ said Red.

‘Thank you,’ said Green. They were walking towards Vermilion City.

‘You did great in your battle,’ said Red.

‘You did great in yours at Mt Moon, they both ended with the same result,’ said Green.

‘I’m sorry to hear that, I didn’t know Ninetales fainted,’ said Red surprised.

‘Yeah well that explosion did some damage, looks like nobody’s going to Cerulean City,’ said Green.

‘Yeah well you looked better in your battle,’ said Red.

‘In what way,’ said Green.

‘Look’s,’ whispered Red.

‘You looked good in your battle to,’ said Green. They had stopped walking and were slowly moving closer to each other.

‘Yeah but you will always be better looking then me,’ said Red. There heads moved slowly together. Red’s arms began to stroke Green’s hair.

‘Yeah well that might not be true,’ said Green. Just as they were about to kiss Red pulls his head away.

‘I can’t do this,’ yelled Red.

‘Why not?’ asked Green.

‘Because you’re a thief,’ said Red. They started walking again.

‘You don’t know why I did it,’ said Green.

‘Tell me,’ said Red.

‘You know I won’t do that,’ said Green. They walked in silence until they saw the night sky. Red knew that they were finally at Vermilion City. He now needed to Challenge Lt. Surge for the Next Badge.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 12: The Thunder Badge Part 1]Vermilion City is a big place. It took Green and Red a while to find the Pokemon Center. ‘Red it’s here,’ said Green.

Then Red said, ‘We finally made it.’ When they walked inside Red saw a familiar face.

‘Hey Red,’ yelled Blue happily.

‘Blue,’ said Red.

‘Who’s this?’ asked Blue surprised to see that Red had found a traveling Companion.

‘I’ll explain in the room, get an extra bed,’ said Red. Green said she was going to walk around town for a bit so Blue and Red went to the room. It was the exact same except there was another bed in between the other two.

‘Who is she?’ asked Blue.

‘Ok first I have to tell you something, I got caught by another lot of Team Rocket people and…’ said Red though he was cut off by Blue screaming.

‘Another capture by those goon’s seriously Red,’ screamed Blue.

‘Let me finish, so they threw me up face to face with Executive Proton and she saved me, the same way she saved me at Mt Moon…’ said Red cut off by more of Blue’s screams.

‘She saved you at Mt Moon, what is happening to you Red,’ screamed Blue.

‘I’m still going, so yes she saved me and then she battled Proton. He exploded one of his pokemon taking down the whole path…’ said Red cut off again by Blue.

‘Your friend did that, she did that,’ screamed Blue.

‘For crying out loud I am still talking, no Proton did that, then I saved her and we almost kissed in the middle of the path,’ said Red.

‘Why didn’t you kiss her?’ asked Blue.

‘Because she is a criminal,’ said Red.

‘And why aren’t you handing her in?’ asked Blue.

‘Because she saved my life, if I save her life again I will hand her in and I don’t want you to tell your granddad about her,’ said Red

‘Ok fine, now what will you do about your battle?’ said Blue.

‘Anything I should know about Lt. Surge,’ said Red.

‘You should beat him except for the fact that your team is the complete Reverse of what you need,’ said Blue.

‘What?’ said Red.

‘Your Poliwhirl will be lucky to last 3 turns, your Pikachu ain’t gonna do any damage and your Bulbasaur…’ screamed Blue though Red cut him off.

‘Actually Ivysaur now,’ said Red to correct Blue.

‘It doesn’t matter you have a bad team,’ finished Blue though Green walked in.

‘I’m going to go to sleep,’ she said.

‘Me to,’ said Red.

‘I will to, Goodnight,’ said Blue.

‘Goodnight,’ said Red.

‘Goodnight,’ said Green. They all went to sleep. In the morning when Red woke up Green was already awake though Blue wasn’t there. ‘Up already,’ said Green.

‘Where’s Blue?’ asked Red.

‘He already left, let’s go to the gym,’ said Green. They left and walked to the gym. It didn’t take that long to get there. They walked into the gym. It was filled with all electrical devices buzzing away. At the end there was a man who must have been Lt. Surge.

‘Do you wish to challenge me?’ said Surge.

‘Yes, go Poliwhirl’ said Red.

‘Go Voltorb,’ said Lt. Surge.

‘Poliwhirl use Body Slam,’ said Red. Poliwhirl charged at Voltorb jumped up and Body Slamed it.

‘Voltorb use Charge Beam,’ yelled Lt. Surge. A ray of electricity hit Poliwhirl and shot it across the field.

‘Ah, Poliwhirl use Body Slam,’ screamed Red. Poliwhirl charges up and slammed on Voltorb.

‘Voltorb finish with Spark,’ yelled Surge. A spark went up and hit Poliwhirl making it Faint.

‘No Poliwhirl,’ whispered Red as he put it back in his pokeball.

‘You got any more pokemon,’ said Lt. Surge.

‘Yes, Go Ivysaur,’ said Red.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 13: The Thunder Badge Part 2]‘Ivysaur,’ said Lt. Surge in a blank tone.

‘Yes, Ivysaur uses Razor Leaf,’ commanded Red. Ivysaur shot leaf’s straight at Voltorb.

‘Voltorb use Tackle,’ said Lt. Surge. Voltorb charged at Ivysaur and hit him into a wall.

‘Ivysaur use Vine Whip,’ said Red. Ivysaur whipped Voltorb with a Vine.

‘Good move, Voltorb use Charge Beam,’ yelled Lt. Surge. Voltorb created a beam of Electricity and fired it at Ivysaur.

‘Ivysaur use Razor Leaf,’ commanded Red. Leaf’s fired straight at Voltorb and made him Faint. ‘Yes,’ yelled Red.

‘It’s not over yet, go Electabuzz,’ yelled Lt. Surge. A Yellow pokemon came out of the pokeball. He was a bit shorter than an average person.

‘What is that?’ said Red.

‘The end of you, Electabuzz use Swift,’ commanded Lt. Surge. Star’s shot straight through Ivysaur, dealing him a fair bit of damage.

‘Ivysaur use Leech Seed,’ yelled Red. Vines came out of the ground and caught Electabuzz couldn’t attack.

‘No Electabuzz break free,’ yelled Lt. Surge. Electabuzz couldn’t do anything.

‘Ivysaur use Razor Leaf until he break’s free,’ said Red. Ivysaur did Razor Leaf for a fair bit until.

‘Electabuzz use Shock Wave,’ screamed Lt. Surge. Electabuzz broke free and then hit Ivysaur with a wave of Electricity.

‘Ivysaur use Take Down,’ commanded Red. Ivysaur charged and hit Electabuzz to the ground.

‘Electabuzz use Thunder Shock,’ screamed Lt. Surge. Electabuzz went up to Ivysaur and shocked him.

‘Ivysaur use Razor Leaf,’ yelled Red. Ivysaur shot Leaf’s at Electabuzz and then it fainted.

‘Good move,’ said Lt. Surge.

‘Yes, I did it,’ yelled Red.

‘Your doing great Red,’ said Green who has been watching the whole time.

‘That wasn’t my last Pokemon I do have another,’ said Lt. Surge.

‘What?’ said Red.

‘Yes a far stronger pokemon which will beat yours easily,’ said Lt. Surge.

‘Dam it,’ whispered Red.

‘Go Raichu,’ yelled Lt. Surge. Out of his pokeball came a bigger version of a Pikachu just it was Orange instead of Yellow.

‘This is gonna be tough,’ whispered Red.

‘You can do it Red,’ cheered Green from the background.

‘Raichu use Thunderbolt,’ commanded Lt. Surge. A bolt of electricity flew and electrocuted Ivysaur. Ivysaur was looking weak.

‘Ivysaur use Razor Leaf,’ yelled Red. Ivysaur did a pretty bad Razor Leaf. Red knew he could hold it for a few more turns.

‘So it look’s like your done,’ said Lt. Surge happily.

‘I won’t be done until the last move has been made,’ said Red staring into Surge’s dark eyes.

‘How much longer do you think your Ivysaur can hold it for?’ asked Lt. Surge, ‘he hasn’t got much left in him, you see it don’t you.’ Red saw that Ivysaur could only take a few more hit’s and after that he would have to use a Pikachu to take out a Raichu. He knew that that wasn’t the best idea.

‘You can do it Red, I know you can,’ screamed Green from the background.

‘Yeah don’t let this guy’s mental game’s beat you,’ said another person in the background. Red turned around and saw that it was Blue.

‘Blue what are you doing here?’ asked Red.

‘Watching your match,’ said Blue.

‘Thanks,’ said Red.

‘Come on if I can beat him I am sure you can,’ said Blue.

‘Ok,’ said Red.

‘Now win this,’ screamed Blue. Red turned around and faced Lt. Surge.

‘Bring it,’ said Red.

‘Ok then, Raichu use Thunder Wave,’ commanded Lt. Surge. The move Paralyzed Ivysaur.

‘No!’ screamed Red.

‘Yes it is over,’ said Lt. Surge, ‘Raichu continuously use Thunderbolt.’ Red saw Thunder flying everywhere. About three moves later Ivysaur had fainted.

‘No Ivysaur,’ screamed Red.

‘It is over,’ said Lt. Surge.

‘No it isn’t over until the last move has finished,’ whispered Red. He put Ivysaur back in his pokeball and took out another.

‘What?’ said Lt. Surge.

‘Go Pikachu,’ screamed Red.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 14: The Thunder Badge Part 3]‘A Pikachu, a Pikachu,’ said Lt. Surge. He was very Surprised.

‘Yes,’ said Red confidently.

‘You know what ever your little Pikachu can do my Raichu can do it just better,’ said Lt. Surge. He knew he was right. Doubts were running through his head. He knew that the Raichu was stronger than his Pikachu. Though then.

‘Come on Red I know you can do it,’ screamed Green.

‘Don’t let his mind games fool you, I know you can do it,’ screamed Blue.

‘No my Pikachu can do some things better than your Raichu,’ said Red looking straight into Surge’s eyes. Though the Question was what, what could Pikachu do better than a Raichu. Red was thinking what is Pikachu was good at. Nothing came to his head that would beat Raichu.

‘Fine you think that,’ said Lt. Surge.

‘Pikachu use Slam,’ said Red. Pikachu slammed into Raichu. He knew that that wasn’t the thing that his Pikachu could do better.

‘Bad move Red,’ said Lt. Surge.

‘Don’t listen to him,’ Red heard Green scream.

‘Raichu use Slam,’ commanded Lt. Surge. Raichu slammed Pikachu into a wall.

‘No Pikachu,’ screamed Red.

‘Do you surrender?’ said Lt. Surge.

‘No you can win,’ yelled Blue.

‘Remember your battle against Petrel,’ screamed Green. Petrel, Red remembered that one of his pokemon used smokescreen and he use Double Team. Double Team, That’s it that is the answer.

‘I will never surrender,’ whispered Red.

‘Fine,’ said Lt. Surge.

‘Pikachu use Double Team,’ said Red. Pikachu duplicated everywhere.

‘You don’t think my Raichu can do Double Team,’ said Lt. Surge.

‘Only one way to find out,’ said Red.

‘Raichu use Double Team,’ yelled Lt. Surge. Nothing happened. That was it. Pikachu was better at Double Team.

‘Yes,’ yelled Red as loud as he could.

‘No,’ screamed Lt. Surge.

‘Yes go Red,’ screamed Green.

‘You can do it,’ screamed Blue.

‘All Pikachu use Slam,’ commanded Red. His Army of Pikachu’s all slammed the Raichu.

‘Ah no I will not lose,’ screamed Lt. Surge.

‘Yeah well how will you beat my army of Pikachu’s,’ said Red.

‘Raichu use Quick Attack,’ commanded Lt. Surge. Raichu attacked a few of Pikachu’s Duplicates. They Disappeared.

‘I can do that to, the rest of the Pikachu’s use Quick Attack,’ commanded Red. They all attacked the Raichu brutally. The Raichu still stood strong.

‘Raichu use Thunderbolt,’ screamed Surge. The Thunderbolt hit the real Pikachu. When it did all the other Pikachu’s vanished.

‘No,’ yelled Red.

‘Yes,’ yelled Lt. Surge.

‘Come on Red you can do it,’ screamed Green.

‘The Raichu won’t take much more,’ yelled Blue.

‘Now, do you surrender?’ said Lt. Surge. Red knew what he had to do and he knew he only had one move to do it.

‘Pikachu use Thunderbolt,’ screamed Red. Pikachu released a huge amount of electricity which hit Raichu right through the middle making him faint.

‘Wow,’ whispered Lt. Surge.

‘YES,’ screamed Red, Blue and Green. Red sprinted over to the other’s and Hi fived Blue and hugged Green. Lt. Surge walked over to the group.

‘Here thanks for the battle,’ said Lt. Surge handing over the Thunder Badge, ‘You have now officially won the Thunder Badge.’

‘Thank you,’ said Red. Lt. Surge walked off, ‘Ah where…’ said Red though he was cut off.

‘Celadon City, Erika should be your next Challenger,’ said Surge. He continued to walk. The Group continued to celebrate Red’s victory. The next stop Celadon City to Challenge Erika.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 15: Battle at the Fan Club Part 1]The group exited the gym. Then Blue said, ‘You two, come now were going to the fan club.’

‘Why?’ asked Green.

‘Because I can get you guy’s an Eevee each,’ said Blue.

‘Cool,’ said Red excitedly.

‘Ok let’s go,’ said Blue. It wasn’t that far to get there though they had to go to the Pokemon Center to heal Red’s Pokemon. When they go to the Fan Club the Chairman was sitting in a chair at the other end of the room.

‘Oh Blue so wonderful to see you,’ said the chairman.

‘Ok so you were going to give us those Pokemon,’ said Blue.

‘Yes here you go,’ said the Chairman handing each of them a Pokeball.

‘Thanks,’ said the three of them.

‘Ok now Red we haven’t battled for a while let’s go,’ said Blue.

‘What?’ said Red.

‘Battle, me you,’ said Blue.

‘Ok,’ said Red.

‘Outside this building isn’t made for battling,’ said the Chairman.

‘Thank you for the Pokemon,’ said Green as she and the other two walked out of the building. Red and Blue stood apart looking at each other just as they did that day when they got there starter pokemon. Now they got Eevee’s and there in the same situation.

‘Bring it Blue,’ said Red.

‘I will bring it so hard that your pokemon will be out in four turns,’ said Blue.

‘Go Eevee,’ said Red.

‘Go Eevee,’ said Blue. Two identical pokemon were on the field staring at each other.

‘My Eevee use Tackle,’ commanded Red. The Eevee charged at the other Eevee and hit it and it flew back.

‘Come on Eevee get up and use Tail Whip,’ yelled Blue. The Eevee got up and hit its tail against Red’s Eevee’s Tail.

‘Eevee use Sand Attack,’ commanded Red. The Eevee shot sand at the other Eevee.

‘No come on Eevee pull it together and Tackle the other Eevee,’ yelled Blue. The Eevee was still recovering from the sand so it missed.

‘Miss there Blue,’ said Red.

‘Shutup Red,’ said Blue.

‘Ok, Eevee use Tackle,’ commanded Red. The Eevee charged into the other Eevee knocking it to the ground.

‘Ah come on Eevee you can do this, Eevee use Tackle,’ yelled Blue. The other Eevee got up and tackled Red’s Eevee to the ground.

‘My Eevee use Growl,’ commanded Red. His Eevee got up and Growled at the other Eevee.

‘My Eevee use Tackle,’ yelled Blue. Yet again the Eevee tackled the other Eevee.

‘It’s all over for your Eevee,’ said Red.

‘It won’t be over for me though,’ said Blue.

‘Eevee use Tackle,’ commanded Red. Red’s Eevee charged into the other Eevee making it Faint.

‘No Eevee,’ yelled Blue.

‘One point Red,’ said Red.

‘Ok then go Gloom,’ yelled Blue.

‘Great so this is what your Oddish turned into,’ said Red.

‘Yep, now Gloom use Mega Drain,’ yelled Blue. The Gloom began to suck the energy out of Eevee.

‘No Eevee use Tackle,’ screamed Red. The Eevee got away from the Drain and tackled Gloom.

‘Gloom uses Mega Drain,’ yelled Blue. This one was more powerful than the first and made Eevee faint.

‘No Eevee,’ screamed Red.

‘Yes,’ said Blue.

‘Go Ivysaur,’ said Red.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 16: Battle at the Fan Club Part 2]‘So you’re sending out your Ivysaur,’ said Blue.

‘Yes now Ivysaur use Take Down,’ commanded Red. Ivysaur smashed right into Gloom and shot it back into a wall.

‘You know that move does Recoil,’ said Blue.

‘I think I would know that,’ said Red.

‘Ok, Gloom use Acid,’ yelled Blue. Blue’s Gloom shot Acid at Ivysaur Poisoning him.

‘No Ivysaur,’ screamed Red.

‘Yes I believe he has been Poisoned,’ said Blue happily.

‘No Ivysaur, no,’ whispered Red.

‘Yes now your Ivysaur will fall just like your Eevee did,’ said Blue.

‘Ivysaur use Leech Seed,’ commanded Red. Gloom got caught to the ground by Vines so he couldn’t attack.

‘No,’ screamed Blue.

‘Now we are even,’ said Red.

‘Dam it,’ said Blue. Ivysaur was still weeping because of the poison. He could barely move.

‘Ivysaur use Tackle until he breaks free,’ said Red. Ivysaur continuously tackled the Gloom for a while until.

‘Gloom use Mega Drain,’ screamed Blue. Gloom broke out of the Leech Seed and attacked the Ivysaur draining his energy.

‘Ivysaur get out of there,’ screamed Red. Ivysaur jumped to the side getting out of the draining area.

‘Ah dam it,’ whispered Blue. Green was still watching from the side.

‘Ivysaur use Take Down,’ screamed Red. Ivysaur smashed straight into Gloom almost knocking him out. The poison was now getting intense. Ivysaur couldn’t take much more.

‘Gloom use Acid,’ commanded Blue. Red knew that this move would make it so much worse. The move hit and Ivysaur was about to faint. The poison was taking its toll. Red knew what he had to do.

‘Ivysaur used Mega Drain,’ screamed Red. The Mega Drain drained the rest of Gloom’s life extending Ivysaur’s.

‘Ah, Good Move,’ said Blue. He put Gloom back in its pokeball. Ivysaur was still weak. He was going to Faint.

‘So what else have you got,’ said Red. Blue was taking such along time to send out his next pokemon. Ivysaur didn’t have much left.

‘Go Charmeleon,’ yelled Blue. The little dragon came out of the pokeball.

‘Dam it,’ whispered Red so quietly that nobody could hear.

‘Charmeleon use Fire Fang,’ commanded Blue. Charmeleon pierced his fang in the back of Ivysaur’s neck. It was a miracle he survived that.

‘Ivysaur use Take Down,’ whispered Red. Ivysaur did a weak Take Down. It was another miracle that the recoil didn’t make him faint.

‘What your Ivysaur should be gone by now,’ yelled Blue.

‘Miracle,’ whispered Red.

‘Charmeleon use Ember,’ commanded Blue. The Charmeleon shot fire at Ivysaur which finally made him faint.

‘Go Poliwhirl,’ said Red. His poliwhirl came out of the pokeball and stood there looking straight at Charmeleon.

‘Water Type,’ said Blue. Green was cheering my name in the background.

‘Poliwhirl use Bubble Beam,’ commanded Red. Poliwhirl shot a Beam of Bubble’s at Charmeleon making him take a fair bit of damage.

‘You will pay Red,’ screamed Blue.

‘We will see,’ said Red.

‘Charmeleon use Metal Claw,’ screamed Blue. Charmeleon’s claw grew to a massive size and he swiped Poliwhirl leaving a massive cut.

‘Seriously what the hell was that move?’ yelled Red.

‘The end of you,’ said Blue.

‘Poliwhirl use Body Slam,’ commanded Red. Poliwhirl body slammed on top of Charmeleon.

‘Charmeleon use Metal Claw,’ commanded Blue. Charmeleon swiped at Poliwhirl leaving massive cut mark’s again.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 17: Battle at the Fan Club Part 3]So now Red was watching his Poliwhirl be ripped apart by Charmeleon’s Metal Claw. Red saw all of the cut’s and wound’s on Poliwhirl’s back. ‘So you giving up to save your Poliwhirl, Red,’ asked Blue, listening for my response.

‘Red don’t give up, you can win this,’ screamed Green from the background.

‘I will never give up Blue, not until the last move is made,’ whispered Red just loud enough so Blue could hear him.

‘Is that so?’ said Blue.

‘Yes,’ said Red.

‘You can live with putting your pokemon through pain?’ asked Blue.

‘Yes because you’re the one putting them through the pain,’ said Red.

‘Whatever,’ said Blue.

‘Now, Poliwhirl use Bubblebeam,’ commanded Red. Poliwhirl shot a string of bubbles at the Charmeleon. Charmeleon took some damage. Red knew he only had one turn left. Though he saw that Poliwhirl was feeling a lot of pain.

‘That’s it, Charmeleon use Metal Claw,’ said Blue. Charmeleon claw grew heapse bigger and turned into metal and slashed his back.

‘This is it Blue,’ said Red. He knew that his Charmeleon was about to faint.

‘My Charmeleon has made its mark,’ said Blue. He knew what Blue was talking about.

‘Poliwhirl use Bubblebeam,’ commanded Red. Bubble’s shot at Charmeleon making him faint.

‘Good move,’ said Blue. Red was trying to remember that this wasn’t even a serious battle. It wasn’t for a Gym Badge or anything.

‘Thanks,’ said Red.

‘Go Machoke,’ said Blue. Out of the pokeball rose a massive Pokemon. It was extremely massive.

‘Wow,’ whispered Red.

‘Machoke use Revenge,’ commanded Blue. Machoke went up and punched Poliwhirl miles up into the air. Red zoned back into the battle and saw that Poliwhirl was about to faint.

‘Poliwhirl use Bubblebeam,’ yelled Red. Poliwhirl shot bubbles at the Machoke that didn’t even flinch.

‘Is that all you got left,’ said Blue.

‘No,’ said Red.

‘Good, Machoke use Seismic Toss,’ commanded Blue. The Machoke Tossed some stuff of the ground which made Poliwhirl Faint.

‘No Poliwhirl, Go Pikachu,’ yelled Red.

‘Pikachu,’ said Blue. He must have remembered what it did in the gym battle.

‘Pikachu use Thundebolt,’ yelled Red. The Pikachu sent a Thunderbolt at Machoke sending electricity through his body.

‘You’ll pay, Machoke use Ankle Sweep,’ commanded Blue. The Machoke swept Pikachu right onto the ground.

‘That’s it, Pikachu use Thunder Wave,’ screamed Red. The Machoke was then Paralyzed.

‘No Machoke,’ screamed Blue.

‘Yes you have lost, Pikachu continuously use Thunderbolt,’ commanded Red. The Machoke couldn’t do anything for a few moves until.

‘Machoke use Vital Throw,’ screamed Blue. The Machoke broke free of the Paralyzation and lifted up Pikachu and threw him into a wall. The Pikachu looked extremely weak though the Machoke did too. Red knew this battle would be close.

‘Pikachu use Slam,’ commanded Red. The Pikachu slammed into the Machoke.

‘Machoke use Ankle Sweep,’ screamed Blue. Machoke sweeped Pikachu’s Ankle’s again giving him some damage. This move was it. Red knew Pikachu couldn’t take another hit. Pikachu would of Fainted right there. This move had to be the best move his pikachu has ever done.

‘Pikachu use Thunderbolt,’ commanded Red. The bolt of electricity ran through the Machoke. Then he didn’t faint. He stood strong. Red’s heart sank as he whispered, ‘No.’

‘Machoke use Vital Throw,’ said Blue. The Machoke picked up Pikachu and threw him into a wall so he could faint.

‘You Win,’ wispered Red.

‘Yes,’ said Blue.

‘Don’t worry Red you did great out there,’ said Green.

‘So Blue where are you going next?’ said Red.

‘Celadon City,’ said Blue, ‘So Smell ya’s latter.’ He ran off.

‘Are we going there?’ asked Green.

‘Yes,’ replied Red. He knew that he had to go to Celadon City. If Blue was going there that is where he was going.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 18: Executive Arina of Team Rocket Part 1]Red and Green were walking along the Underground Path towards Celadon City. Red wanted to challenge the Gym Leader whose name was Erika. Green was just tagging along with him. ‘So remember the last time we were down here,’ said Green.

‘Yes,’ admitted Red. Well Red didn’t like the fact that he almost kissed a criminal.

‘Come on you know I like you, you like me, why can’t we be together?’ asked Green.

‘Because you’re a Criminal,’ yelled Red.

‘You know you did great in that battle,’ said Green.

‘Whatever,’ said Red.

‘You did look so great,’ said Green.

‘Whatever,’ said Red.

‘You looked strong, powerful like the way any warrior should look,’ whispered Green in Red’s ear. Red then stopped and turned towards Green.

‘You look good to,’ whispered Red. Green was now all over Red. They were facing each other. Red hands were in Green’s hair. Green was holding Red pulling him in closer. Then they kissed right in the middle of the Underground Path. They held it there for a while and then they pulled a way. ‘I shouldn’t have done that,’ said Red.

‘Don’t go on this again, I like you, you like me,’ said Green.

‘Let’s just keep walking,’ said Red. Red and Green walked all the way to Celadon City without saying a word to each other. That whole time Red was thinking about what he should do with Green.

‘Let go to the Game Corner,’ said Green.

‘Ok,’ said Red. It didn’t take long to get to the Game Corner. Green was over playing on the slots. Red was still thinking about what he should do. ‘Green, come here,’ said Red.

Red and Green stood in the corner. ‘What’s up?’ said Green.

‘We shouldn’t be doing what we did bef…,’ said Red. Red was cut off by voice’s coming from behind the wall. He leant against the wall and then the wall opened like a door. Red and Green paced in being as quiet as they could. They walked down a stairwell and saw.

‘So you’re the one’s who caused Team Rocket all this trouble and now you found our base,’ said the Women. She looked like an Executive.

‘Who are you?’ asked Red.

‘I am Executive Arina of Team Rocket,’ said the Person.

‘Fine we battle then,’ said Red.

‘No I will,’ said Green.

‘Fine bring it on Little Girl,’ said Arina. Red walked away from the battle scene.

‘Go Wartortle,’ said Green.

‘Go Ekans,’ said Arina.

‘Wartortle use Water Pulse,’ yelled Green. Wartortle sent a wave of Water at Ekans.

‘Not good enough little girl, Ekans use Acid Bomb,’ commanded Arina. Ekans shot a big blob of Acid at Wartortle.

‘Wartortle use Bite,’ screamed Green. Wartortle bit Ekans and it went right threw him.

‘Ekans use Mud Bomb,’ commanded Arina. Ekans pushed a ball of mud at Wartortle which exploded at impact.

‘Wartortle use Water Gun,’ screamed Green. Wartortle shot water at Ekans.

‘Still not enough little girl, Eka…’ said Arina before she was cut off.

‘What is enough, all you guys are are soul sucking criminals,’ screamed Green.

‘Enough, Ekans use Acid,’ commanded Arina. Ekans fired Acid at Wartortle poisoning him.

‘No, Wartortle no,’ screamed Green.

‘Yes, Yes, Yes,’ said Arina almost laughing.

‘You evil people, you are the lowest people alive,’ said Green.

‘That’s a bit harsh little girl, are you going to go cry to mummy now if you knew where she was,’ said Arina.

‘Don’t you dare talk about my mother like that,’ screamed Green.

‘Whose gonna make me,’ said Arina. In all of this arguing Wartortle was about to faint. He couldn’t last much longer.

‘Wartortle use Water Pulse,’ screamed Green. Another wave of water went towards Ekans and hit him giving him heaps of damage.

‘Bad Move little girl, bad move,’ said Arina.

‘Don’t give up Green you can win,’ said Red. He was still thinking about the comment about her mother. Though Red knew that Green’s Wartortle was going down.

‘Ekans use Mud Bomb,’ commanded Arina. Mud got fired at Wartortle . He took a little bit of damage.

‘Wartortle…use…bite,’ whispered Green. Wartortle weakly bit Ekans. Red saw that Wartortle was about to faint and it looked like Green was about to as well.

‘Ekans use Acid Bomb,’ commanded Arina. A blob of Acid was fired at Wartortle and when it hit him he fainted. Red knew that Green was in a bad position, though he knew that Green could come back.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 19: Executive Arina of Team Rocket Part 2]‘Go Eevee,’ whispered Green. Green and Arina’s Battle had brought up something from Greens past. Green wasn’t taking it so well.

‘Come on Green you can win,’ yelled Red from the background.

‘Eevee…use…Quick Attack,’ whispered Green. The Eevee attacked the Ekans.

‘Is that the best you can do?’ said Arina. Green just stood there blankly.

‘Come on Green, you’ve given me the confidence to not give up before, now pull your self together and win this,’ said Red. Green lifted herself up and changed her attitude and got ready for the battle.

‘Your right I can,’ she said.

‘Fine then, Ekans use Acid,’ said Arina. The Ekans fired acid at Eevee.

‘Eevee use Bite,’ commanded Green. The Eevee bit the Ekans and then it fainted.

‘Go Oddish and use Mega Drain,’ said Arina. Oddish drained some of Eevee’s energy.

‘Eevee use Baton Pass,’ said Green. Eevee went back into the pokeball.

‘What’s happening?’ said Arina

‘Your about to find out, Go Ninetales,’ finished Green. The Ninetales appeared out of the pokeball.

‘What?’ said Arina surprised.

‘Baton Pass allows you to swap Pokemon at any time,’ explained Green to Arina.

‘It won’t do much, Oddish use Acid,’ commanded Arina. The Oddish shot Acid at Ninetales.

‘Ninetales use Flame Burst,’ said Green. The Ninetales released an explosion of fire.

‘Oddish use Stun Spore,’ commanded Arina. Some powdery stuff went over Ninetales and then he was paralyzed.

‘No Ninetales,’ screamed Green.

‘Yes your Ninetales will go just like your parents did,’ said Arina.

‘My parents aren’t dead,’ screamed Green.

‘You don’t know, you haven…’ said Arina before she was cut off by Green.

‘Shut up you evil person,’ screamed Green.

‘Fine, Oddish use Acid until Ninetales recovers,’ commanded Arina. After awhile the Paralyze wore off.

‘Ninetales use Quick Attack,’ screamed Green. The Ninetales bursted out of the Paralyze and smashed into Oddish.

‘Oddish use Acid,’ commanded Arina. Acid flew straight at the Ninetales. When it hit Ninetales took some damage and was poisoned.

‘No Ninetales,’ screamed Green.

‘You know fighting Team Rocket won’t change your Past,’ said Arina. Red was only thinking about what happened in the past.

‘Yes though it satisfies my need for revenge, Ninetales use Flame Burst,’ screamed Green. Ninetales exploded fire everywhere making Oddish faint.

‘Go Raticate,’ said Arina.

‘He will fall to,’ said Green.

‘Raticate use Crunch,’ commanded Arina. The Raticate crunched his teeth straight threw Ninetales neck. Red saw that everything was changing for Green. Green was turning mad with vengeance. She didn’t even care about her Pokemon’s pain.

‘Ninetales use Will-O-Wisp,’ screamed Green. A small flame went and hit Raticate burning him.

‘Raticate use Hyper Fang,’ commanded Arina. The Hyper Fang stabbed the Ninetales to the point when he fainted. Red couldn’t hold in his thoughts any longer.

‘Green your turning into a evil person, this drive for revenge is changing you, it is making you worse than a Team Rocket member, just look what happened to Ninetales,’ yelled Red from the background. Green then went back to normal.

‘Thanks Red, you stopped me from making a huge mistake, go Jigglypuff and use Canon,’ said Green. Jigglypuff fired a canon at Raticate knocking him to the ground.

‘Raticate use Crunch,’ commanded Arina. The Raticate bit Jigglypuff straight in the throat.

‘Jigglypuff use Body Slam,’ screamed Green. The Jigglypuff body slammed on to Raticate.

‘Raticate use Hyper Fang,’ commanded Arina. Yet again Raticate pulled out his huge fang and stabbed Jigglypuff with it. Then a bright light surrounded Jigglypuff and it evolved into a Wigglytuff.

‘Yes a Wigglytuff,’ said Green.

‘No, No, No,’ screamed Arina.

‘Wigglytuff use Gyro Ball,’ commanded Green. Wigglytuff shot a ball of metal at Raticate.

‘Raticate use Crunch,’ screamed Arina. Raticate bit Wigglytuff and it gave him some damage.

‘Wigglytuff use Body Slam,’ commanded Green. Wigglytuff Body Slammed on Raticate and then Raticate fainted.

‘Yes Green you won, now lets go,’ said Red pulling Green down the corridor towards the other side of the base. Red was still wondering what happened in Green’s past.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 20: The Leader of Team Rocket Part 1]Red and Green were charging up and down corridors to try to find the Leader of Team Rocket. They had to look carefully around every corner to make sure they don’t charge straight into a Rocket Grunt. ‘Green come on this way,’ said Red.

‘Ok,’ agreed Green.

‘Green I think its time for you to tell me about your past,’ said Red.

‘I won’t,’ said Green. They continued to run down paths to try to find Team Rockets boss and then they made it to a Door which had Boss’s Office written on it.

‘Green we made it,’ said Red.

‘Yes,’ said Green.

‘You ready to meet the boss of Team Rocket?’ asked Red.

‘Yes,’ said Green. For a moment they both stared at the door. They knew that once they enter that room everything would change. Red pushed open the door and then he saw.

‘You,’ yelled Red surprised.

‘Yes, it is me,’ said the Boss.

‘You gave me the Stone,’ said Red.

‘It is called a Old Amber Fossil and how rude of me not to Introduce myself, I am Giovanni the Leader of Team Rocket, so you are the people who have been causing my team a lot of trouble,’ said Giovanni.

‘Yes, we ar…’ said Green though she was cut off by Giovanni.

‘I remember you, you looked well when I saw you as a mere four year old,’ said Giovanni.

‘Don’t mention that time again,’ said Green.

‘I want to battle you Red,’ said Giovanni.

‘Fine,’ said Red.

‘Bring it,’ yelled Giovanni.

‘Go Poliwhirl,’ screamed Red.

‘Go Nidoran,’ yelled Giovanni.

‘Why did you give me the fossil?’ asked Red.

‘Why do you think, I can’t go anywhere without being almost picked up by the police, so it was know use to me, though you can revive it, you will find someone to get it revived,’ explained Giovanni, ‘Now are we going to battle.’

‘Poliwhirl use Bubblebeam,’ said Red. Bubbles were fired at Nidoran in a line knocking him off balance and dealing him a bit of damage.

‘Good try, Nidoran use Toxic Spikes,’ commanded Giovanni. Weird spikes surrounded Poliwhirl.

‘What does that do?’ asked Red.

‘You will find out,’ replied Giovanni.

‘Poliwhirl use Body Slam,’ said Red. Poliwhirl slammed onto Nidoran. When he went back to Red he landed on one of the spikes.

‘Ha, ha, ha,’ laughed Giovanni as Poliwhirl fell to the ground like he had been poisoned.

‘What does Toxic Spikes do?’ asked Red.

‘If your pokemon land on the spikes they get poisoned,’ said Giovanni.

‘No,’ screamed Red.

‘Yes, now Nidoran use Horn Attack,’ commanded Giovanni. Nidoran charged his horn into Poliwhirl.

‘How could you do this to innocent pokemon,’ screamed Red. Giovanni just stood there and stared straight at him. ‘That is Evil you are Evil.’

‘Evil is only a matter of prospective,’ said Giovanni.

‘Poliwhirl use Mud Shot,’ screamed Red. The Poliwhirl put as much energy as he could into shooting a ball of mud at Nidoran.

‘Not good enough Red,’ said Giovanni.

‘You won’t win this, I will make sure of it,’ whispered Red.

‘Whatever, Nidoran use Double Kick,’ commanded Giovanni. Nidoran went up to Poliwhirl and kicked him twice. The poison was starting to set in to him. Poliwhirl was about to faint.

‘Poliwhirl use everything you have left in this move, use Bubble Beam,’ screamed Red. Poliwhirl did a weak Bubblebeam. Now it was almost certain that Poliwhirl would faint next turn.

‘Not enough Red, Nidoran use Horn Attack,’ commanded Giovanni. Nidoran smashed his horn into Poliwhirl to make him faint.

‘I will avenge you Poliwhirl,’ whispered Red.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 21: The Leader of Team Rocket Part 2]‘Go Eevee,’ screamed Red. An Eevee emerged in the middle of the field.

‘Do you really think that little thing can avenge your Poliwhirl?’ asked Giovanni.

‘Yes,’ whispered Red.

‘Come on Red you can win,’ yelled Green from the background.

‘Eevee use Quick Attack,’ screamed Red. Eevee smashed into Nidoran.

‘Nidoran use Horn Attack,’ commanded Giovanni. Nidoran charged and stabbed Eevee with his horn.

‘This is my revenge, Eevee use Bite,’ screamed Red. Eevee bit Nidoran to make him faint.

‘So it is though I have more pokemon, go Kangaskhan,’ said Giovanni. A average sized pokemon appeared in the middle of the field.

‘Bring it on Giovanni,’ said Red.

‘And I will, Kangaskhan use Dizzy Punch,’ commanded Giovanni. The Kangaskhan punched Eevee and made him confused.

‘Ah dam it, Eevee use Baton Pass,’ said Red. Eevee disappeared off the field.

‘What?’ whispered Giovanni.

‘Go Pikachu,’ screamed Red as his Pikachu appeared in the middle of the field.

‘So swapping around your pokemon is your strategy, Kangaskhan use Little by Little,’ commanded Giovanni. The Kangaskhan used the move which did Pikachu some bad damage.

‘No Pikachu, how can you do this?’ screamed Red.

‘What?’ said Giovanni.

‘Assemble a Team of criminals and harm pokemon, don’t you have a soul,’ screamed Red.

‘I do everything for the right reason,’ said Giovanni.

‘You are Evil, Pikachu use Thunder Wave,’ said Red. The Pikachu paralyzed Kangaskhan.

‘No,’ screamed Giovanni.

‘Yes now take a piece of your own medicine, Pikachu continuously use Slam,’ screamed Red. The Pikachu continuously used the move until.

‘Kangaskhan use Mega Punch,’ commanded Giovanni. Kangaskhan punched Pikachu right into a wall.

‘Look at the pain that your Kangaskhan is in,’ said Red.

‘Yes so,’ said Giovanni.

‘Don’t you care about your pokemon,’ said Red.

‘Pokemon are Tools which you must use to build your success,’ said Giovanni.

‘Pokemon are Friends not Tools,’ said Red.

‘Pathetic,’ said Giovanni.

‘Fine, if you don’t believe that you are dead to me, Pikachu finish with Thunderbolt,’ screamed Red. The Pikachu sent a bolt of lightning through Kangaskhan to make him faint.

‘What?’ said Giovanni.

‘If that’s what you want to do to my pokemon I will do the same to yours,’ said Red.

‘Fine go Rhyhorn,’ said Giovanni.

‘I will finish him off to,’ said Red.

‘Rhyhorn use Smooth Over,’ commanded Giovanni. When the move hit Pikachu he took a lot of damage.

‘Pikachu use Quick Attack,’ screamed Red. Pikachu attacked the Rhyhorn and pushed him to the ground.

‘Rhyhorn use Rock Blast,’ commanded Giovanni. Rocks were shot straight at Pikachu. When they hit Pikachu fainted. Red fell to the ground when this happened.

‘No, no, no,’ whispered Red.

‘Red don’t give up, fight for me, fight for my cause,’ said Green. Red stood up and walked over to Green.

‘What is that,’ said Red.

‘You know I can’t t…’ said Green though she was cut off.

‘Tell me Green,’ Red whispered right into her ear.

‘Fine I will tell you, though everything you believe in will drastically change,’ whispered Green.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 22: The Leader of Team Rocket Part 3]‘Red if I tell you this Team Rocket will want you gone for the rest of your life,’ said Green. Red was in the middle of a battle with Team Rocket’s leader.

‘I still want to know,’ said Red.

‘Fine, when I was a kid I lived with my parents on a nice little island, I had a family there, I liked it there, though everything changed. My parents were enemies of Team Rocket for ever and so Team Rocket wanted them gone. One night they broke into my house and knocked out both of my parents and took me away from the island,’ said Green telling this story.

‘I was taken to a facility where there were 5 other kids about the same age as me. I was thrown into a place with them. The purpose of this place was to train the next Executives of Team Rocket. For the next 8 years I was trained on how to use pokemon and how to treat them, I was taught all of Team Rockets policies,’ said Green.

‘That’s horrible,’ said Red. He charged up to Giovanni, ‘How could you do such a thing? I knew you did it to pokemon though you do it to humans to, that is the lowest thing anyone can do.’

‘I did it for the best of the Team,’ said Giovanni.

‘No you did it for your self, because that is the purpose of the Team you evil bastered,’ screamed Red as he slapped Giovanni right across the face.

‘How dare yo…’ yelled Giovanni though he was cut off by Green.

‘I haven’t finished,’ screamed Green.

‘Who was taking care of you?’ asked Red.

‘A person who told us to only call him the Masked Man, he trained us, fed us and taught me everything I knew before I escaped,’ said Green.

‘You escaped,’ said Red.

‘Yes she did escape with one other, anyway I need to say something. The plan was for one of them to take my place and the other 5 take the place of the 5 executives,’ said Giovanni.

‘5 executives,’ said Red.

‘Yes there are 5 executives. There names are Petrel, Proton, Arina, Archer and Gary. Now green continue,’ said Giovanni.

‘The six of us devised an escape plan. We all planed to break out together. That plan didn’t go so well,’ said Green.

‘Yes that didn’t go well at all,’ said Giovanni.

‘We attempted to break out at midnight, though somehow they found out about our plan, I am still not quite sure how,’ said Green.

‘What happened next?’ asked Red.

‘Well the executives came, they captured four of us, though me and my friend escaped. Then we went our separate ways so nobody could find us. Though we each had one goal destroy Team Rocket,’ said Green.

‘Ok you’ve had enough time to talk Green, now tell me where the hell was the person who you ran away with,’ commanded Giovanni.

‘I would never tell you even if I knew,’ said Green.

‘I know you know, now tell me, where is he,’ screamed Giovanni.

‘I don’t know,’ said Green.

‘So that is why you wanted to fight Team Rocket,’ said Red.

‘Yes,’ said Green.

‘Wow, so that’s why you saved me,’ said Red.

‘Yes, ever since then I have never let anyone fall into the hands of these evil people,’ said Green.

‘Your parents,’ said Red.

‘Haven’t seen them since, though I wish I could see them again and its Team Rockets fault that I can’t,’ said Green. Red stared into her eyes for a second and then went straight towards her and kissed her. They kissed for awhile and then.

‘I want to be with you Green, I don’t care about your history,’ said Red.

‘I want to be with you to,’ said Green.

‘I will always help you defeat Team Rocket,’ said Red.

‘I will always be with you, by your side,’ said Green.

‘No, Red our battle isn’t over,’ said Giovanni.

‘Though now I have more to fight for,’ said Red.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 23: The Leader of Team Rocket Part 4]‘Go Ivysaur,’ screamed Red as he made the Ivysaur appear on the field.

‘Red you can win,’ screamed Green from the background.

‘Pathetic,’ said Giovanni.

‘Ivysaur use Razor Leaf,’ screamed Red. Leaf’s flew and collided with Rhyhorn at Extreme Speeds.

‘Rhyhorn use Smooth Over,’ said Giovanni. The pokemon used the move which gave Ivysaur some damage.

‘This is horrible the way how you treat everything, everyone,’ screamed Red.

‘I did everything for the best of Team Rocket,’ said Giovanni.

‘No you didn’t, you did it for yourself and yourself only,’ screamed Red.

‘I didn’t create Team Rocket,’ said Giovanni.

‘Though you continued it on and now you will pay,’ screamed Red.

‘What?’ said Giovanni.

‘Ivysaur use Leech Seed,’ screamed Red. Vines wrapped around and trapped Rhyhorn to the ground.

‘Good Move,’ said Giovanni.

‘I swear there is nobody I have ever wanted to kill more than you and this is where you pay,’ said Red.

‘Even if you beat me now, what will that achieve? You can’t reverse the past,’ said Giovanni. Red thought about this for a while and he knew that it wouldn’t reverse the past though he also knew it would help Green.

‘It will satisfy a need for revenge,’ said Red.

‘As you wish, attack my pokemon with everything you’ve got,’ said Giovanni.

‘Ivysaur use Razor Leaf,’ commanded Red. ‘That one’s for me,’ said Red as the first attack hit. ‘That one was for one of the people who didn’t escape,’ another attack hit. ‘That’s for another one who didn’t escape,’ another attack hit. ‘That for another and that was for another,’ said Red as two more attacks hit. ‘And that one was for the lucky one who escaped though will never see his or her parents again because of you,’ said Red as the attack hit. Then Ivysaur went to attack again when.

‘Rhyhorn use Rock Blast,’ screamed Giovanni as a rock smashed into Ivysaur’s face.

‘Ivysaur use Double-Edge,’ said Red, ‘That’s for Green.’ The Ivysaur charged into Rhyhorn to make him faint.

‘No you can’t beat me,’ said Giovanni.

‘I just did,’ said Red as he ran over and kissed Green.

‘You, you, you,’ said Giovanni as he pressed a button which made them completely disappear from where they currently were and reappear at the place where they found the Rockets Base.

‘Wait, what happened?’ said Red as he was pressing the wall where the switch was.

‘I don’t know, we were in the Rocket Base and then we got teleported out of there somehow,’ said Green.

‘And we can’t get back in,’ said Red.

‘Appears so,’ said Green. They went out side and they saw Blue.

‘Blue,’ said Red.

‘Red, Green I haven’t seen you guy’s since the fan club,’ said Blue. Then he put a badge in my face. ‘Look what I got.’

‘You got the badge that’s great,’ said Red.

‘I know, so what’s new with you two?’ said Blue. Red kind of got the idea that Green didn’t want him knowing about her past so he left that out.

‘Well we found Team Rocket’s base. Beat an Executive and a Boss and then we got together, like you know,’ said Red. Green gave Red a thank you for not telling him look.

‘Cool, now this base can we get in to it,’ said Blue.

‘No we’re locked out,’ said Red.

‘Dam, who’s the boss?’ said Blue.

‘Giovanni and Green battled Executive Arina,’ said Red.

‘Wow so it sound’s like you two had a big day,’ said Blue.

‘Yes,’ Red and Green said.

‘Well I am off, if I leave now I think I will make it to Fuchsia City before night,’ said Blue as he sprinted off.

‘He’s always on the move,’ said Green.

‘Yes he is,’ said Red. He new that he had two go to Fuchsia City after he challenged the gym of this city.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 24: The Rainbow Badge Part 1]Red barged straight through the doors of the gym. He knew what he had to do. He had to challenge the leader. He thought about his last three battles for badges. He had verused three great opponents. Brock the Rock user put up a good fight though was torn down by his own weakness. Misty the Water user also put up a good fight though when his Bulbasaur evolved into Ivysaur she couldn’t win. Then when he verused Lt. Surge the Electric user he was taken down by his own type. Now he was verusing a type which even he had no advantage against. His Poliwhirl, Pikachu and Ivysaur were weak against the leaders grass pokemon and his Eevee was only average. He needed a miracle.

His girlfriend Green also came along. Red and Green just defeated Team Rocket and are now dating. He went up to the leader and said, “Leader Erika I challenge you to a battle.”

The leader just stared at him for a few seconds. Then she whispered, “What is your name?”

“Red,” he responded to Erika.

“Well Red I accept your challenge,” said Erika. Green steped backwards so she wasn’t anywhere where she could get hit.

“Go Red, You can do it,” she chanted from the background.

After a while Red screamed, “Go Poliwhirl.”

“Do you really think Water will destroy Grass,” asked Erika.

“Yes and we are supposed to battle not talk,” replied Red.

“Very well, Go Victreebel,” said Green while sending out the pokemon.

“Ok now Poliwhil use Body Slam,” commanded Red. The Poliwhirl jumped up and slammed straight on Victreebel smashing it to the ground.

After Victreebel got back up Erika said, “Good Move, Victreebel use Razor Leaf.” Leafs flew straight at the Poliwhirl and hit him almost knocking him into a wall.

“No Poliwhirl,” screamed Red. He knew this was going to happen though he still didn’t like it. His Poliwhirl was a Water Type and Water types don’t usually beat Grass types.

“That’s what happens when you mess with me,” said Erika.

“I will win this the same way I beat everyone else,” screamed Red.

“Well prove it to me boy and then I will believe you,” said Erika. By that time Poliwhirl was standing again.

“I will, Poliwhirl use Mudshot,” commanded Red as the Mud hit Victreebel. It did barely anything.

“Pathetic, Victreebel use Leaf Tornado,” screamed Erika. A storm of Leaf’s picked up around Poliwhirl and sent him flying in the air. He then smashed into the ground. Red wasn’t doing to good. He didn’t like seeing his pokemon smashed around like they were being.

He was scared for his pokemon, he was losing hope. “Poliwhirl use Body Slam,” whispered Red. The Poliwhirl lightly slammed on Victreebel. Poliwhirl was way to weak to continue.

“It is over for you,” Erika said.

“Don’t go Poliwhirl,” whispered Red.

“Victreebel use Razor Leaf,” commanded Erika. The Leaf’s hit Poliwhirl and he fell to the ground and fainted.

“No Poliwhirl,” whispered Red because he didn’t have the will to yell.

“You still have mush to learn,” said Erika.

“Go Ivysaur,” whispered Red as he threw the pokeball and the Ivysaur came out.

“I will say that that is a better choice than a water type,” said Erika.

“Ivysaur use Double Edge,” whispered Red as Ivysaur smashed into Victreebel. Victreebel flew back and hit a wall.

“Ahh, Victreebel use Leaf Tornado,” commanded Erika. The attack did not affect Ivysaur as much as it affected Poliwhirl.

“Come on Red, you can win, you can Red, you are the best,” screamed Green from the background. Red suddenly remembered something. A move that could turn it all around.

“Ivysaur use Leech Seed,” screamed Red. Vines came out of the ground and made it so that Victreebel couldn’t move.

“Good move Red, now unleash your true potential,” said Erika.

“As I shall, Ivysaur continuously use Take Down,” screamed Red. Ivysaur used about 5 Take Downs and then Victreebel fainted.

“You have Taken out one of my pokemon though yours has been wounded from the battle,” said Erika.

“He will survive,” said Red.

“Fine then, Go Tangela,” screamed Erika as the Pokemon appeared.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 25: The Rainbow Badge Part 2]Preview: Red continues his battle with Erika. She knocks out his Ivysaur leaving him only with one last Pokemon, his Eevee. Then he creates a Miracle with Evelution...[/spoiler]
Please Comment, Rate and Help me Fix up all my Errors

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='CardMaster24' timestamp='1294459097' post='4919238']third person
[/quote]

[quote name='CardMaster24' timestamp='1294359669' post='4916487']Take it out side,’ said Oak shoving them out the door. [size="7"][b]We[/b][/size] all go outside. Oak sits on a Park Bench. Red and Blue stand about Ten meter’s away from each other.[/quote]

See?

Chapter 8 has some spelling errors.
When Misty sends out Krabby, you only used one b.
The first Thundershock Pikachu uses, you wrote "As much damage as re though. I think you mean he.
"You hear to challenge me," says Misty. you used the wrong hear. Its here.
Chapter 9 spelling fixs.
Last sentence should say, " go to Saffron City whether" you use the wrong whether.
Gyrados is the correct spelling. You used Gayrados.
Dam is Damn. Keep it going though. Its awesome.

Chapter ten is great. Just a few errors.
What is the move canon. I never heard it before.
Confusion Ray is Confuse Ray. Try not to use the word Said alot.
Keep em coming.
Plus, in Chapter eight, close to the end, Misty says go Kraby. It should be Krabby. You forgot a b.
In Chapter 9, one Gyrados is still spelt Gayrados.

Archived