Yugioh 5ds: The Original Story

This is story is taken 5000 years before 5ds
It is about the first battle between the Signer Dragons and the Earthbound Immortals

[spoiler=Prologue]5000 years ago there was a person. A Legendary Person. He had a mark that remained on his back for his whole life. He was chosen by the Crimson Dragon to save the world because the Calamity was coming. A war was going to happen. As it did 5000 years before that and 5000 years before that.

This person had the mark though and the mark gave him power. It made him be a god in human form. He was a legend. Though he had duties. So he did what he must. He left his family and friends and went on a journey. He needed more power than the mark on his back to win this war.

He needed to find The Five Dragon’s. It is told that In the First War between the Immortals and the Dragon, the Dragon could not win alone. The Dragon needed help. So the Dragon Summoned five other Dragon’s to help him during the war.

Yes, that war was a Victory. Every time since the first War there has been someone who had the mark and had the Job of finding the Dragons. Now he has to find the Dragon’s and Save the World.

He journeyed to the Star’s. He journeyed to the Depth’s of the Forest. He journeyed to the Darkest Lava Pit. He journeyed to the Nest in the Highest Tree. He journeyed the land of the Spirits. He reunited all of the Dragon’s and used there powers to win that war.

After that the Dragon’s vanished and the mark remained on his back until it was passed on to his son’s back and then his son’s. The mark would be passed down for generations until it reached its current location.

There was a Village. The Villagers were all leaded by one person. He is known as the Dragon Star King. All of the villagers worshiped him because he had the mark of the Crimson Dragon.

He knew that the time had come. It was now time for him to take the chance. For him to do what his Ancestors have done. Though he was not his ancestors. He was not them.

He begged to the Crimson Dragon not to make him go he begged and begged and begged. The Crimson Dragon didn’t tell him what to do. He said he knows what the right thing to do is.

The King knew the right thing to do. He knew his destiny. He knew what he had to do. Though he didn’t like it. He didn’t want his destiny. He wished he could give it to someone else. This is where our story begins.

‘Crimson Dragon Please I am not my Ancestors,’ screamed the Dragon Star King. The mark on his Back was lit up with a Red shining Light.

‘You must it is you destiny,’ said The Crimson Dragon which was floating in front of him.

‘I can’t, I won’t,’ screamed the Dragon Star King.

‘You will, destiny will make you,’ said The Dragon.

‘I can’t do this,’ said The Dragon Star King.

‘Yes you can,’ said the Dragon.

‘I don’t care, I’m not the Legendary Signer who used Burning Soul to Defeat the Ultimate Earthbound Immortal,’ screamed the Dragon Star King.

‘Though you have been chosen to win this war,’ said the Dragon.

‘I don’t want to have been chosen I don’t want to win this war,’ screamed the Dragon Star King.

‘Fine, there is one way how you will no longer be a signer,’ said the Dragon.

‘Anything,’ pleaded the King.

‘You will die though,’ said the Dragon.

‘I don’t care, kill me so the world will be safe,’ said the Dragon Star King.

‘At your death there will be no remaining heir to the mark,’ said the Draagon.

‘Ok,’ said the King.

‘So at your death I can split the mark into 5 pieces and give it to 5 people and they will save the world,’ said the Crimson Dragon.

‘Fine do it,’ said the Dragon Star King.

‘Are you sure?’ said the Dragon.

‘Yes, just do one thing,’ said the King.

‘Yes anything,’ said the Dragon.

‘Make sure you give the mark to the right people this time,’ said the King.

‘I will,’ said the Dragon.

‘See you on the other side,’ said the Dragon Star King.

‘No turning back now,’ said the Crimson Dragon. He let out a breath of fire and incinerated the king to Death. The mark broke into 5 pieces. These pieces were each given to one person. They are now known as the Signers.
[/spoiler]
Please Help me Fix up all the mistakes

Archived