These curses cannot be foiled

wiithepeople

At first glance these cards may not be playable but keep reading anyway. You'll be surprised at what you'll find. I decided to make my 3rd created archetype my finest yet. These monsters are based on the seven deadly sins, and as you can tell, each monster has an appropriate "curse" attached to them. You can also put the self-damaging effects on your opponent with Nomanatas, if you are lucky enough to bring him out.

The Curse of Reficul
*/DARK/Zombie/Effect
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, take 1000 points of damage.
0/900

The Curse of Nommam
***/DARK/Zombie/Effect
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, discard 2 cards.
0/1800

The Curse of Seudomas
**/DARK/Zombie/Effect
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, monsters you control cannot attack this turn.
0/1300

The Curse of Nahtaivel
***/DARK/Zombie/Effect
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, give control of one other card you control to your opponent.
0/1700

The Curse of Bubezelebb
****/DARK/Zombie/Effect
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, destroy 1 card you control.
0/2100

The Curse of Rogephleb
**/DARK/Zombie/Tuner
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, all monsters you control are switched to Attack Position and remain in Attack Position as long as this card is face-up on the field. If this card is not used for the Synchro Summon of "The Curse of Nomanatas", destroy the Synchro Summoned monster.
0/500

The Curse of Nomanatas
******/DARK/Zombie/Synchro/Effect
"The Curse of Rogephleb" + 1 or more non-Tuner Zombie-Type monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy all other cards you control. The effects of other "Curse" monsters you control are directed to your opponent instead.
0/3000

Here are some Spells:

Karma Reverse
Spell/Equip
Equip only to a "Curse" monster. The equipped monster can attack directly.

The Cursed Gift
Spell/Normal
Discard any number of Curse monsters in your hand and draw the same amount of cards.

Cursed Reborn
Spell/Quick-Play
Special Summon 1 "Curse" monster to you opponent's side of the field. Destroy it during the End Phase of the turn this card was activated.

Wasteland of Infinite Curses
Spell/Field
Once per turn, Special Summon 1 "Curse" monster in face-up Attack Position. That monster cannot change its battle position as long as this card remains on the field. If this card is destroyed, destroy all Spells and Traps you control.

Finally some Traps:

Cursed Relapse
Trap/Normal
Negate the effects of 1 "Curse" monster you control. Activate the effect of that monster during your next Standby Phase.

Wicked Judgement
Trap/Counter
Activate by destroying 1 "Curse" monster and taking 1000 points of damage. Negate the effects of a Spell or Trap, or the Summon of monster and remove the Spell/Trap/Summoned monster from play.

Righteous Infliction
Trap/Continuous
The ATK and DEF of all "Curse" monsters you control are switched as long as this card remains face-up on the field.
[quote name='Ba'al' timestamp='1295554830' post='4947156']
Seudomas should be Seudomsa and Bubezelebb should be Bubezleb, in my opinion.

With that said, I'll take a look at the cards. They lok like an interesting concept, but I don't think they would be succesfully played as an archetype as there would be to many negative effects.
[/quote]

What should I add to this archetype then?

Archived