Akinator, the Web Genius

Canadian

http://us.akinator.com/#

This is a game where a Genie will use a series of questions to guess what Character you are thinking of. Your character can be pretty much anything.

Words cannot begin to describe how hard it is to beat this guy. The nice part is, if you actually stump him, you can submit your Character in and if enough people select the same character it will be added as one of the choices.

Try to beat him and if you do, post what you used. I've yet to do it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Anbu-of-Sand' timestamp='1295845696' post='4956721']
I thought of bugs bunny.

He guessed it right.
[/quote]

No man, you've got to pick things that are completely difficult and ridiculous. He's gotten a 3rd party character from a Book Series I thought nobody else has ever heard of....

He's also guessed Shoop Da Whoop, and HIM from Power Puff Girls.

[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1295864431' post='4957041']
I lol'd as he guesses Polish characters too. I beat him twice or three times with minor 5D's characters :P
[/quote]
You've got to give him time for more options, but I bet as more and more people pick 5D's characters, he will know them too.

It's because I tried for Aporia and he didn't get it, but, some of the options had Aporia already so I checked them off! (:

Just to try it out, I chose Mario. He got it right. Then I chose Captain Alex Mason, from the Call of Duty: Black Ops Campaign and he got it right. Then I chose Bowman from the Black Ops campaign. He guessed SSgt. Grigs from COD 4.

EDIT: I chose to go on and he guessed Joseph Bowman.

Crap, he got the first two, Edward Elric and my Teacher, but I picked Catbus from Totoro the third time and he was way off. :)

But then I got a list of potential characters and Catbus was there.... >.<

I see how this works though, it just learns from people who do it.

OMIGOSH IT GUESSED BLACK HAYATE FROM FMA.

Archived