Tikiri Set (12/12) (Cards Added)

Boss Z

[center]Please, Comment, Rate and all that other good stuff[/center]
Hey peoples, I'm Boss Z, and I'm old in terms of this site (just look at my date joined), but odds are none of you actually know me... which isn't a shocker, last time I was on ethis site Synchro Monsters had yet to be released... yeah, it was a while ago

For My first Set back, I would love to introduce a mini-archtype, the Tikiri, consisting of only 9 monsters and 4 support cards

Please Note: I've been gone from this a long time, my card grammar is not going to be 100% correct, so please, help me fix it!

[spoiler= The Tikiri]
[spoiler= General Ideals]
The Tikiri are brought together by their art work, something I found several years ago, i wish i could give credit where credit is due... i believe it was by a username Boji33, but I am not sure

In Playing style The Tikiri have several main features, they like to swarm, boost attack and strangely, give your opponent life points.
The regular Tikiri monsters have their face covered by a painted wooden mask and some animal-representing skin or artifact drapped upon their head
The synchros are all women of the Tikiri grouping who have removed their armor to fight as stronger warriors

In the new release there are two Maidens who are added to the Archtype, these cards share in the archtype's type, but Tikiri - Maiden of the Forest Floor is the lone LIGHT attribute of the archtype
The new release also features a couple of new support cards for the archtype - Forest Clearing, Forest Pond, and Rest With the Beasts, which help with Life control and swarm tactics
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Monsters]
[spoiler= Tikiri - Mamo, Yak Spirit]
[img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3575/9840.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= Lore]You can return 1 level 4 or lower Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your hand to the Deck to Special Summon this card from your hand, if you do its effect is negated. If this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a EARTH Beast-Warrior-Type or Warrior-Type increase the ATK of that card by 600 until the End Phase of this turn.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Tikiri - Rartu, Saber Tooth Spirit]
[img]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/256/9840l.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= Lore]When this card is destroyed by battle you can Special Summon one level 4 or lower Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your hand. It gains 200 ATK.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Tikiri - Hegra, Boar Spirit]
[img]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3575/9840.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= Lore]Any battle damage dealt by this card to your opponent is halved. If this card is destroyed by your opponents card effect you can add 1 "Tikiri" monster from your Graveyard to your hand, your opponent gains 800 Life Points.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Tikiri - Excavus, Dino Spirit]
[img]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/875/9840b.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= Lore]If your opponent has 2 or more monster on their Field than you, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned select one non-Synchro "Tikiri" monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it. That card gains 400 ATK and your opponent gains 800 Life Points.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Tikiri - Maiden of Forest Floor]
[img]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/3575/9840.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= Lore]If this card is added to your hand except during the Draw Phase you can Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position, its ATK becomes 1700. Your opponent gains 800 Life Points.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Tikiri - Maiden of the Hunt]
[img]http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/7696/9840o.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= Lore]During your Main Phase you can discard this card. If you do, until the End Phase of this turn gain Life Points equal to the amount gained by your opponent due to the effects of cards you control.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Synchros]
[spoiler= Tikiri - Forest Caller]
[img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3575/9840.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= Lore]1 "Tikiri" Tuner Monster + 1 or more Beast-Warrior-Type monsters
Once per turn you can discard one monster card to add 1 monster with the same type as the discarded card from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Tikiri - The Forest's Guard]
[img]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2974/9840j.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= Lore]1 "Tikiri" Tuner monster + 1 or more monsters
This card gains effects depending on the difference between your Life Points and your opponents. ● Less than 1000: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. ● 1000+: This card gains 500 ATK. ● 2000+: Once per turn, if this card destroyies a Defense Position monster by battle, it can attack once again in a row. ● 4000+: If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, the damage is doubled.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Rima, Queen on the Tikiri]
[img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8490/9840d.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= Lore]1 "Tikiri" tuner monster + 1 or more Beast-Warrior-Type monsters
1 "Tikiri" tuner monster + 1 or more EARTH monsters
When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned you can add up to 2 Beast-Warrior-Type monsters from your Graveyard to your hand. If you do your opponent gains 800 Life Points for each card. This card gains 300 ATK for every other "Tikiri" Monster on the Field.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Spells & Traps]
[spoiler= Rage of the Tikiri]
[img]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/4995/9840i.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= Lore]Select 1 "Tikiri" monter you control. Until the End Phase the selected monster gains ATK equal to half of its orginial ATK. During the End Phase your opponent gaisn Life Points equal to half the selected monster's original ATK.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Forest Clearing]
[img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2084/9840a.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= Lore]When your opponents Life Points change, except due to battle damage place one "Forage Counter" on this card (max 5). When this card has 3 or more "Forage Counters" on it you can tribute this card to draw 2 cards and gain Life Points equal to the number of "Forage Counters" on this card times 200.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Forest Pond]
[img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/8016/9840e.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= Lore]Activate only when a "Tikiri" Synchro monster is selected as an attack target. Negate the attack and destroy the attacking monster. Both players gain Life Points equal to half the ATK of the attack target.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Rest with the Beasts]
[img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2315/9840r.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= Lore]Activate only when your opponent Special Summons a monster, switch it to Deffence Position, its position cannot be changed until your opponents next End Phase. Special Summon 2 "Sleeping Wolf Tokens" (Level 3/Beast-Warrior-Type/EARTH/ATK 0/DEF 1000) in face-up Defence Position to your side of the Field. "Sleeping Wolf Tokens" cannot be used for Tribute Summons or Synchro Summons the turn they are Special Summoned.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Recommended Support (From Real Cards)]
Reaction to Bad Simmochi - Turn the life giving effects of the Tikiri into Burn Damage
Horn of the Phantom Beast - up ATK
Beast Rising - up ATK
Beast King Barbaros - powerful Monster, with good potential for different stages
Gaia Power - as all Tikiri are EARTH attribute this is a potential way to get uniform up ATK
Solidarity - as all Tikiri are Beast-Warrior Type this is another way to up ATK
Rhinotaurus - potential for multi attack, fits in to still allow synchro
Hunter of Black Feathers - Anti-Blackwing card, sends creatures to grave for Excavus

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[center]These Cards, like every other card I will be making, will make apperances in the FanFic which I hope to create, the simple reason I am now making cards is for the fanfic which I hope to produce[/center]

First some grammer - special summon = Special Summon, can not = cannot, graveyard = Graveyard, Life = Life Points, deck = Deck, end phase = End Phase. That's all I saw.

Mamo - Warrior is spelt wrong, just saying. Not much reason to run this except your synchros require it. Might want to put some effect that might make it a little easier to get out, though a SS effect might be too much.

Rartu - It's more of a beatstick until it gets killed, and then you only get to SS from your hand. Seems a little UP'd for this, I'd suggest changing Tikiri to Beast-Warrior-type monster to give this a little more playability.

Hegra - Seems like it has too many downsides, get rid of not being able to attack directly or the battle damage bit. Then I'd expand the last effect from Tikiri monsters to Beast-Warrior monsters again, since it needs to be killed by effect.

Excavus - He might be a little too much, since you can either get 2 beatsticks without a Normal Summon or bring out your tuner and get an easy level 8 Synchro, even with the opponent gaining Life Points, since as long as your not at 0 you can always get them back down.

Forest Caller - Seems UP'd, all it does is be a beatstick and change out monsters. I'd say 1 or more Beast-Warrior monsters so that this could be a little easier to summon, or beef the effect a little.

Rima - I say lower it's attack a bit because it's gain effect includes itself. otherwise not very much else going on, recycler and a beatstick, actually seems fine to me, except that attack bit I just mentioned.

Rage - Your first sentence can be split into two separate sentences, and I'd say make it gains half of the original attack, otherwise it's abusive with Simochi. Also you messed up the spelling on gains, just pointing it out.

Tikiri - Mamo, Yak Spirit
If this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a EARTH Beast-Warrior-Type or Warroir-Type increase the ATK of that card by 600 until the End Phase of this turn.
first the tuner goes to the graveyard so the atk gain is rather point less

plus this should be closer to proper ocg

Tikiri - Mamo, Yak Spirit
lore
If this card is used as Sychro Meterail for a Synchro Summon of a EARTH Beast-Warrior-Type Synchro Monster or Warrior-Type Sychro Monster increase the ATK of the Synchro Monster that was Synchro Summon by 600 until the End Phase of this turn.

[quote name='Metagross386' timestamp='1296952834' post='4991149']
First some grammer - special summon = Special Summon, can not = cannot, graveyard = Graveyard, Life = Life Points, deck = Deck, end phase = End Phase. That's all I saw.

Mamo - Warrior is spelt wrong, just saying. Not much reason to run this except your synchros require it. Might want to put some effect that might make it a little easier to get out, though a SS effect might be too much.

Rartu - It's more of a beatstick until it gets killed, and then you only get to SS from your hand. Seems a little UP'd for this, I'd suggest changing Tikiri to Beast-Warrior-type monster to give this a little more playability.

Hegra - Seems like it has too many downsides, get rid of not being able to attack directly or the battle damage bit. Then I'd expand the last effect from Tikiri monsters to Beast-Warrior monsters again, since it needs to be killed by effect.

Excavus - He might be a little too much, since you can either get 2 beatsticks without a Normal Summon or bring out your tuner and get an easy level 8 Synchro, even with the opponent gaining Life Points, since as long as your not at 0 you can always get them back down.

Forest Caller - Seems UP'd, all it does is be a beatstick and change out monsters. I'd say 1 or more Beast-Warrior monsters so that this could be a little easier to summon, or beef the effect a little.

Rima - I say lower it's attack a bit because it's gain effect includes itself. otherwise not very much else going on, recycler and a beatstick, actually seems fine to me, except that attack bit I just mentioned.

Rage - Your first sentence can be split into two separate sentences, and I'd say make it gains half of the original attack, otherwise it's abusive with Simochi. Also you messed up the spelling on gains, just pointing it out.
[/quote]

thank you for the OCG things, i never remember that stuff, lol

Mamo, i am sure i have istakes on, he was the first one i did and did not get much attention afterwards, but if i make him easier to summon than he is going to be way jacked unless I make him special summon-able but then negate his ability, which would be cool, the point is though that you'll most likely have someone still on your field through the help of the other Tikiri and then u normal summon him, but i understand

I get the concern of rartu, i guess i could change that

Hegra i just wasn't sure how to make 2000 atk on a 4 star to be fair so i guess i over did it, i'll get rid of the attack directly part for sure

Excavus is meant to be the main card of the archtype, though i understand he is jacked, i am thinking of lowering the increase to 400 (instead of 600) and making it 2 or more monsters, not simply more monster than you... its also mae so that you can quickly get out 3 excavus, a Mamo and then synchro the original excavus AND mamo to get out Rima for a powerful endgame, but i get how that is a little too powerful

Forest caller, yeah i could change that part of the summoning for sure, and there aren't many ways to add to the ability, i was kinda thinking of giving her counters each time the ability is used and that each counter on her boosts her ATK by 100, but i wasn't so sure that'd be fair

Rima's Attack gain does not inculde herself, i made sure it said every other Tikiri

Rage, so the card gains half and then the opponent gains half? I can work with that. And I'll be sure to split it

Thank you for the Help :)

Archived