YCSトロント トーナメントデッキ

burnpsy

[center][IMG]http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt148/burnpsy/YGO%20Images/YCSTorontoInfo.png[/IMG]
And I happen to live in Mississauga. :P[/center]

Yes, I know full well that there'll be a banlist change between now and then, but Morphs are pretty immune to the list - it's mainly everything around them that changes, meaning that it's mainly the Side Deck that would need to be later changed to keep up with the meta. Besides, after [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/220723-ycs-toronto-report/"]getting 6-3 and 70th last time with Morphs[/url], I can't exactly turn down the opportunity to try again.

[size="1"]Holding your mouse over certain monsters will show you the summon chants I use IRL when summoning them. Suggest fixes for those too, if you want.[/size]

1 Battle Fader
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Morphtronic Boarden
2 Morphtronic Boomboxen
3 Morphtronic Celfon
2 Morphtronic Lantron
3 Morphtronic Radion
3 Morphtronic Remoten
3 Morphtronic Scopen
1 Sangan

1 Dark Hole
1 Giant Trunade
3 Junk Box
2 Machine Duplication
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 One for One
1 Pot of Avarice

2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Mirror Force
1 Royal Oppression
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute

1 [acronym='The ultimate strength. The ultimate weakness. Become those and everything in between! Synchro Summon! Shine, Ancient Sacred Wyvern!']Ancient Sacred Wyvern[/acronym]
1 [acronym='If everyone needs a Helping Hand, we're surely playing Pokémon! Synchro Summon! The epic boost, Armory Arm!']Armory Arm[/acronym]
1 [acronym='Come, darkness of the abyss, the flame of vengeance. Burning me and burning them, it is simply that which burns everything to cinders. Synchro Summon! Explode, Black Rose Dragon!']Black Rose Dragon[/acronym]
1 [acronym='The living trident will use its magic to become a barrier of ice. Synchro Summon! The odd one, Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!']Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier[/acronym]
1 [acronym='The wheels of hope will now rush forth! Flashlight, cellphone, win the match! Synchro Summon! The wheels of the future, Formula Synchron!']Formula Synchron[/acronym]
1 [acronym='Light shines upon light, as hopes come together and form your own utopia! Xyz Summon, Number 39: Utopia!']Number 39: Utopia[/acronym]
1 Scrap Archfiend
1 [acronym='Come forth, the monster that embodies the law of equivalent exchange! Synchro Summon! The fair dragon, Scrap Dragon!']Scrap Dragon[/acronym]
1 [acronym='If you Believe in Nexus... take the Road to Tomorrow, and you'll achieve Clear Mind! Accel Synchro! Believe in it, Shooting Star Dragon!']Shooting Star Dragon[/acronym]
1 [acronym='As the light shines down, endless power becomes hope! Become the path the light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Soar, Stardust Dragon!']Stardust Dragon[/acronym]
1 [acronym='Synchro Flight Control! Limiter Removal, Level Max! Regulator Open! Ground Support! All clear! Go! Delta Accel! Come on! T.G. Halberd Cannon!']T.G. Halberd Cannon[/acronym]
2 [acronym='Guardian of the library, bring forth the manga volumes that will cause my victory! Synchro Summon! The ironic librarian, T.G. Hyper Librarian!']T.G. Hyper Librarian[/acronym]
1 [acronym='Dragon of ice, come forth! Remove those in my path! Synchro Summon! The trident, Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!']Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier[/acronym]
1 [acronym='O sword who slashes though time, defeat your foes honourably as you screw the rules! Synchro Summon! All-Sword Slash, XX-Saber Gottoms! / When three Tuners tune each other, we meet the Synchro that screws the rules! Synchro Summon! All-Sword Slash, XX-Saber Gottoms!']XX-Saber Gottoms[/acronym]

2 Chain Disappearance
2 D.D. Crow
1 Effect Veiler
1 Maxx "C"
1 Mind Crush
2 Prohibition
2 Puppet Plant
3 Royal Decree
1 Trap Dustshoot

[url="http://duelistweeklyblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-to-use-morphtronics-correctly.html"]Click here to find out how the deck works.[/url]

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1297828137' post='5011641']
How did you do that...

On the Deck...test...
Warning at 1 (Considering it MAY be limited eventually)....JUST IN CASE?
+ 1 Solemn¿?
[/quote]

[acronym='stuff']other stuff[./acronym]

Cuando eso ocurres, yo voy a tratar eso.

Actually... I might prefer 1 Judgment and a Warning anyways. I'll test it out and see what happens.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1297828482' post='5011657']
[acronym='stuff']other stuff[./acronym]

Cuando eso ocurr[b]a, lo voy a probar[/b].

Actually... I might prefer 1 Judgment and a Warning anyways. I'll test it out and see what happens.
[/quote]

=3

Althougt...I would say it in a less formal way...XD

Lemme know how it tests....XD

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1297829199' post='5011676']
=3

Althougt...I would say it in a less formal way...XD
[/quote]

Sorry, my Spanish gets understandably rusty after 10 years... I was only in a Spanish-speaking country until I was ~6ish...

In any case, I'll test that tomorrow. I'll probably end up going with that change for pure flexibility if nothing else, though.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1297829342' post='5011680']
Sorry, my Spanish gets understandably rusty after 10 years... I was only in a Spanish-speaking country until I was ~6ish...

In any case, I'll test that tomorrow. I'll probably end up going with that change for pure flexibility if nothing else, though.
[/quote]

Wat country?

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1297829821' post='5011698']
Wat country?
[/quote]

The answer to your question is in this chart:

[spoiler=Chart][center][IMG]http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt148/burnpsy/Other%20Images/AnthonysEthnicityRatio.png[/IMG][/center][/spoiler]

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1297830565' post='5011720']
The answer to your question is in this chart:

[spoiler=Chart][center][IMG]http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt148/burnpsy/Other%20Images/AnthonysEthnicityRatio.png[/IMG][/center][/spoiler]
[/quote]

Your name is Anthony¿?

I also Asume that you lived in...Dominicana...
=3 well that's sum it up...your spanish was also quite different from Argentinian Spanish...
XD

chart also tells me you should check my deck...XD

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1297831443' post='5011740']
Your name is Anthony¿?

I also Asume that you lived in...Dominicana...
=3 well that's sum it up...your spanish was also quite different from Argentinian Spanish...
XD

chart also tells me you should check my deck...XD
[/quote]

I lived in the Dominican Republic.

And, if you had checked the link in the OP, it lists my name as [b]Joseph Anthony B. A. Tanimowo-Reyes[/b]. 42 letters and 3 languages. >____>

But we're getting off-topic. A lot.

[quote name='A Veritable Truth' timestamp='1297871540' post='5012165']
Neg Librarian until it's confirmed.
[/quote]

If it somehow doesn't get released by then, I'll just run Magical Android instead. *notes that on decklist*

Unfortunately, outright negging without a replacement won't work out, as it's the only LV5 in there...

[quote name='Kikoutei Penguin Infinity' timestamp='1297892135' post='5012645']
Power Tool's chant is just amazing.
[/quote]

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1297892378' post='5012656']
It is, repped :D

Librarian will be in EXVC for sure, I mean, all other T.G. are there
[/quote]

Glad to see you guys think so. :D

In any case, I had suspected the same thing, which is why it's still on the list.

That said, I can't test any suggested changes until the Extra Deck gets cut to 15. Anyone have an idea as to what to remove in there?

[quote name='Battlestorm' timestamp='1297904157' post='5013166']
Magical Cylinder and Greenkappa for lulz plays?
LSD?
[/quote]

As Dae said, I lack room for "lulz" cards. There's a queue of ~20 cards I've always wanted to squeeze in here for testing, and this decklist had a good 55 cards in it at one point. Serious recommendations only, please.

What do you mean by LSD?

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1297905091' post='5013198']
How much do you Summon/Use Thought Ruler?
[/quote]

I call it out the most out of my LV8s. I was rather surprised by this myself. It's immune to Book/Cylinder/Compulsory/etc, so I bring it out when I need something safe.

EDIT:

[quote name='Sephiroth_The_Legend' timestamp='1297905821' post='5013214']
are Smashing Ground's necessary?

i'd drop for Trunade and Solemn Judgment......

Trunade can help when your pushing for game, because i'm sure you wouldn't want your Celfon being Warning'd....
[/quote]

I needed more destruction... Too many people can just bring out huge beaters and I [i]can't beat them[/i].

Fine.

[quote name='Sephiroth_The_Legend' timestamp='1297910949' post='5013465']
well, i guess you would have trouble with big monsters...
but alot of Decks do....

you could always neg 1 smashing for Trunade....
[/quote]

I added the Smashings and the Books simultaneously for the sole purpose of stopping those monsters. I may be able to afford to cut the Smashings here.

Which is why I changed the list to remove them... for now.

Archived