Offensive Rock Stun

Boss Z

[center][color="#A0522D"]I'm going to say this now (any many times) I CAN NOT AFFORD POT OF DUALITY!!

So... Here we go, this is basically my attempt at making Rocks into both a great stall and then kill group, it contains many great cards... and is basically just a Rock-Type deck leaning to the more offencive side
Its sorta upside down... I'm not fixing that quite yet, thats just how its going to be, because that is how it was on my iPod

[size="3"]Offencive Rock Stun - 41[/size]

[color="#800080"]Traps - 9[/color]
Rock Bombardment 3
Release from Stone 2
Mirror Force 1
Solemn Judgement 1
Solemn Warning 2

[color="#00FF00"]Spells - 11[/color]
Solidarity 3
Mystical Space Typhoon 2
Pot of Duality 2 OR Smashing Ground 2
Book of Moon 1
Dark Hole 1
Monster Reborn 1
Giant Trunade 1

[color="#FFA500"]Monsters - 21[/color]
Megarock Dragon 2
Power Giant 3
Koa'ki Meiru Guardian 3
Koa'ki Meiru Sandman 2
Koa'ki Meiru Wall 3
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole 1
Gigantes 2
Morphing Jar 1
Fossil Tusker 2
Lost Guardian 2

[spoiler= About My Thoughts]
I really wanted a deck that wouldn't cost much to make... clearly this isn't going to be one, but it is good-ish... This is basically just a deck to PO ur opponent a little with the typical Rock Stun ideals... but then you have some heavy hitters such as Giant and Mega, there is a 2nd Turn Kill in this and it is why I use Rock Bombardment

SS Giant, ditch anything, place 2 Bormbardments and 1 Release... next turn NS a Koa'ki, activate 2 Bombardments, SS Megarock by removing all 3 in grave, and then SS 1 koa'ki from RFPZ and you have 8100 ATK on the field an your opponent is at 7000 (or even less if you had already attacked with Giant)
That IS a game winning combo, I know you may not agree, but it DOES work...

Plus regular stun tactics work and it can get pretty high ATK through the Tiple of Solidarities, which I find Important

LG and FT are to ditch early on, atleast LG is, but with solidarity FT can be rather powerful and after 1 or both Megarocks have been played LG is a great deffence card that opponents get tricked into attacking causing some great damage

[/spoiler]

*Just to Get it out there again: [color="#000000"]I can NOT AFFORD POT OF DUALITY[/color]*[/color][/center]

• 1 month later...
It's spelled "offensive."

On a deck note, this deck looks pretty solid but the Solidaritys are blocking this deck from making any further progress. I see great Synchro opportunities for this deck. Throw in some Tuners and This deck with get a lot better.

[quote name='Zkaiser' timestamp='1300912361' post='5092008']
It's spelled "offensive."

On a deck note, this deck looks pretty solid but the Solidaritys are blocking this deck from making any further progress. I see great Synchro opportunities for this deck. Throw in some Tuners and This deck with get a lot better.
[/quote]

My spelling is horrible, but thank you

The Solidaritys help this deck out a ton, honestly... they give replacements for KOs
But How can I fit any Tuners in to it?
Plus I don't see any rock tuners...

Thank you Though

I play this deck and I think you may have titled your post a bit wrong; this isn't rock stun. It's Rock beatdown. Rock stun decks don't rely on combos, they always main 2 fossil dyna and Jujistu master, 3 smashing, 2 fissure, you see where I'm going. My thoughts on the deck presented, seems like a fun deck for locals, can't really see it doing anything at a larger event.
P.S. Why do you say you can't afford duality when you already have it on the list?

(Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for my first post! You're all F***ed!)

[quote name='whitekurama' timestamp='1300942793' post='5092986']
I play this deck and I think you may have titled your post a bit wrong; this isn't rock stun. It's Rock beatdown. Rock stun decks don't rely on combos, they always main 2 fossil dyna and Jujistu master, 3 smashing, 2 fissure, you see where I'm going. My thoughts on the deck presented, seems like a fun deck for locals, can't really see it doing anything at a larger event.
P.S. Why do you say you can't afford duality when you already have it on the list?

(Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for my first post! You're all F***ed!)
[/quote]

Rock Stun + Rock Beat Down = Offensive Rock Stun... but I get your point

And I forgot to delete that sentence... lol... That is the game version of the deck, which I changed from the original (which includes no dualities)

But Thank you for giving you first post here :D

Archived