http://caesary.lekool.com

Roblixinator

Hi everyone.I'm writing a review for a game I play.It's called Caesary on Lekool.It's a pretty fun game.You build up your city,train troops,and then go kill other people's troops.Pretty simple?Not really.Read on to find out why.

You see,there are different troops that you can train: Onagers, Balistas, Hastati, Sagittarius, Equites, Principes, and Speculatores(Which are just scouts.).post-343087-0-55607700-1298130444_thumb.pngMost people train Equites, ponies, Principes, princes, and Hastati, has. Hastati have a 180% boost against the ponies,when the ponies have a 120% boost against the princes and sags, while Princes have a 110% boost against has. So if you scout someone,and they have a lot of Has, send princes. If they have a lot of princes or sags, send ponies, and if they have a lot of ponies, send has. Please not, you must build a stable for the ponies and scouts, a barracks for ponies,has,and sags, and a workshop for the balistas and onagers.You will also need a plaza.post-343087-0-16506300-1298131154_thumb.png

Now,onto building.

You will want to build up cottages first.That's how you get sesterces(the money).It is recommended to have at least six cottages.Every time you upgrade your city,I would fill up most of the spots with cottages.post-343087-0-88301300-1298130840_thumb.png Next, you will want to build a warehouse. post-343087-0-53617200-1298130952_thumb.pngThat protects your food,stone,iron, and lumber from marauds. Then a market. A market allows you to transfer resources and sesterces to other cities. In your first city,you need to decide whther it will be a ses/res(sesterces/resource) production city, or a troop building city.Do not forget, that you need a plaza in order to train troops.You will also need an academy and university to study techs.post-343087-0-61245600-1298131239_thumb.png

You will also need a temple. If you choose to make your city a ses/res providing city, then you need to chose Juno as your god.If you decide to make it a troop training city, then you need to make it Minerva.post-343087-0-63903500-1298131376_thumb.png Now you know what to build.Read on to find out how to get resources.

So,you're reading on huh?Well, this won't take long to explain.At the bottom right hand corner,there is a little box.post-343087-0-75323900-1298131504_thumb.png This shows your resource/sesterces production.Now,it won't look like this for a while,considering those ses will be used up in a minute(lol).Like I said earlier,the way to get money is to build cottages.Well I forgot 2 important things.The easiest way to get money is to crank up your tax rate to 50% as soon as you have a temple.Then quickly switch to temple view, and hit "Appease Criticism/Levy on Resources".Then click the first button"Disaster Relief".You have to give up a few resources,but it's worth it.post-343087-0-42891400-1298131721_thumb.png Remember, if your allegiance is lower than 40, riots will occur.This will cause your people to burn and destroy all your resources and leave your city.So, you could crank up your tax rate to 60%,but 50% is safer.The other thing I forgot to tell you,was the other way to get ses.To do that,you need to raid other people's cities.Which,when you have just started,doesn't work nicely.So the best way to for the first week, is to charge taxes and ask your league for a few.Remember, you can't send anything to a person with more prestige than you.You will end up losing some if you do.

Now onto resources.You will notice that there are 4 things in your city when you first start,excluding the rectorate.These are called resource productioning field thingers.There should be a farm,sawmill,iron mine, and a quarry.Obviously,the farm makes food,sawmill makes lumber,and the iron mine makes iron.If you couldn't tell what the quarry made,you should be able to by process of elimination.That's right,it makes stone!You need to upgrade these whenever possible,and you need to always be creating jobs.That's how you get resources,you create jobs.(I'd attach pictures,but I'm out of space on here. XD)

If you register, and you are stuck, just click by the top right of the page the "Guide" button. You should see it, since it's flashing rainbow. If you still need help, feel free to ask your league or even WC (World Chat).

Personally, I think on a scale from 1-10,this game would get an 8.7. Not a full nine because of the lag sometimes, and the fact that it gets a little boring after a while if you don't have a league. It is advised that you take the tutorial and join a league as soon as possible.If you're having trouble,join my league"Gecko"and we'll help you out, just join Server 5.So, what are you waiting for? Go to http://caesary.lekool.com and register! Remember,if you want my help, join server 5!

post-343087-0-54842500-1298132362_thumb.png

Looks like you forgot the bit where they charge you to get random bonuses to things such as resources, making the game mostly a contest of who's prepared to pay the most, and removing even an illusion of skill from it. Review gets a 1/10 for missing that bit.

At first I thought "ooh yay free online RTS" then I read this post, and yeah screw this game.

Archived