Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

Lominax listened, and he understood. "I did not force the decision to join the Paragon Coalition upon your people. I offered it to them politely, and they respectfully declined. If they wish to join, they must do so on their own. However, I will not stop. While I was roaming the stars, I finally came to terms with my origins. That I, my heartless body and soul, was trapped in the Realm of Darkness for almost a thousand years. Somehow, thinking it had been much less had been my way of coping, and no one had corrected me, but now I know that the age of glory, of a realm filled with light and peace and harmony and, most importantly, happiness, is long-gone. That the Heartless have been here for almost a millennium, ravaging our universe like locusts, like cockroaches!"
He sat down, and looked over at Dragun, tears in his eyes. "I have to do this, old friend. Your world is not ours unless they wish it to be. That, I promise you. But the Heartless must be stopped, once and for all! And I will not rest until I am absolutely certain that not a single Heartless remains in the Realm of Light!" He then went to his friend, and hugged him like a brother, crying with him.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strained at first on what to do, Dragun returned the hug…But “then what?” That was the question that Dragun alluded this entire time. They said what they had to say, and Dragun was already to face his consequences. It was Lominax who needed to face his now.
Pushing him back at lengths, but still clutching him, Dragun simply started into Lominax’s eyes with rage and contempt.

“You don’t know how bad this scares me…I never asked for any of this, but it scares me that someone else is controlling. My mind is starting to grow tired of this charade. I am scared because I am starting to forgot Who I am. So if you want me to ever forgive you for anything, your Ideologies better win. Because I sure as hell that I won‘t ever be the same person ever again.”

Clutching his hand over his heart now, Dragun grabbed it in pain and anxiety. Dragun himself was unsure who was speaking at this point. Was it Gun Xard’s heart that spoke through him, or was it Dragun himself? The answer was unclear, but Dragun only shoved Lominax out of the way and only had to say one thing left.

“I didn’t become your enemy. I only wanted out of the Organization because I could not exist. But when Xemmanon falsely accused me of something I didn’t do, the entire Organization pounced on me through his orders alone. With me out of the picture, Xamidess and Xemmanon’s plan would come to fruition. If anything, I only wanted out, but I was caught up in your plans. So friend, you have my pity…[i]From the Heart[/i].”

And just like that, he was gone. He left Lominax to his own devices. Dragun Appeared outside again to confront Snow and the other Seraphs again. Completely flustered with rage and anger, Dragun could not hold back his anger any longer. Dragun simply clapped his hands together and a suit of armor automatically covered him head to toe. Raising his hands above his head, Dragun slammed them down into the ground with so much force that the ground shook with earthquakes going in every direction.

[i]“Centuries have passed since the 'Door' was last opened, and peace reigned supreme, and many remained Asleep and Dreamt...However...Like all Dreams, the Dreamer must awake eventually...When they wake...The Darkness in the Hearts of many begun to stir...The 'Doors' opening once more to the 'Heart of All Worlds,' is being connected in a Code...[/i]

[i]The mysterious Organization who's only connections are to those who are of Naught, and the Anagram "X..."[/i]

[i]The army of Darkness have risen in number, and feed on the Darkness of others.[/i]

[i]The 'Key' appears once more, in the hands of many, and band together to fight off the beings of Naught, and Darkness.[/i]

[i]Shall the door to the 'Heart of All Worlds' open, or shall it remain close...War is the only answer of what appears on the Dusk Horizon. Will the Twilight, Dawn, Light, or Darkness, win in this bitter struggle...Or...The Void...? The only answer left when all is gone...Void...[/i]

[i]"Nothing" even lasts forever when it enters the world of Void of those who return to REVERSED their mistakes...of those who wish 'rewake...'[/i]

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

The Spirit Bomb, a flash of brilliant white-light that blinded the entire world. A force of a thousand suns and the force to shatter the door underneath this world. The inhabitants of Neoweworlud were about to face their extermination by the hands of one of their own…

Xersha concentrated, and formed a protective barrier of light, though this was like trying to stop a nuclear explosion with an umbrella. However, the barrier allowed the trio to survive by being catapulted into outer space, though the dropship and the soldiers were annihilated. Lominax also managed to escape the devastation using the same method Dragun utilized in traveling to the pocket dimension they had talked and met in, and reappeared aboard the [i]Oblivion[/i].
In orbit, the Paragon forces could only watch in shock and horror as the spirit bomb wreaked havoc upon the world below.

Light's relaxation broke. She watched in horror. This was unanticipated. This power . . . was catastrophic. . . . no, not even that. No single word could ever describe the billions of lives taken. She needed to learn of a way to counter it. She forced herself to observe it, and how long it took for the world to be completely destroyed, trying to not let her emotions get in her way, which was really difficult and made it harder to concentrate.

She gripped onto something as she watched it in order to control her thoughts, and noted its properties in detail, though her body was shaking. She began to formulate a plan that could counteract this weapon, the next time it was used. And then a wave of an indescribable feeling went over her, the souls of the millions screaming out, causing her to faint.

- - - - - -

Zar knelt down to a cloaked figure in front of him. "As you had prophesied, Master, the Heartless Empire, the army of Darkness, and the Paragon, the army of Light, are at war. . . . . Kingdom Hearts itself has been fatally wounded. . . . ." He paused for a moment, and breathed in deeply. "The Heartless Empire know not what they are doing, but it is alright. Their actions will cause the Light to completely shatter, and since Darkness cannot survive without Light, the Darkness will shatter as well, causing everything else to shatter . . . leaving only Nonexistence. . . . I'm impressed."

He got up and began to fade away, returning back to his base.
[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][b][i]" . . . Then Existence can be remade in our own image, Xamidess. . . . without opposition from Anything. . . . . ."[/i][/b][/center][/center]

[color=#696969]"Those cowards!! They're retreating!!!"[/color] Diego cursed while riding on his beast of a bird towards the Spirit Bomb, flying at full speed.
[color=#696969]"S'ai!! Axle!! Organize a massive retreat now!!" [/color]Diego said,  practically shouting through his radio. Which was a special breed of bird that allowed communication with other types of bird.

[color=#ffa500]"Diego!? What is it, what's wrong?"[/color] S'ai answered back in a worried tone, who was now in his tent, packing up his gear and sorting other things out.

[color=#696969]"I can't explain!! There isn't enough time, but just get out of there! Make sure everyone is gone in 10 minutes!!!"[/color] Diego responded back, his voice going in and out.

Looking outside his tent, S'ai's eyes widen at the sight of it. The mountains that incased their main camp obstructed it from plain view, but it had given off an forgetable white trace of light around it. The Spirit Bomb.

[color=#696969]"S'ai! Put Hi'hime on the call!"[/color] Diego shouted out again. With his voice starting to get ripped apart from flying at high speeds.

Having no clue on what was going on himself, S'ai relunctantly put Hi'hime on the call and left the tent. To not only give her privacy, but to order a massive evacuation.

"D-Diego...What's going on?" She asked.
"Why are you...-"  Before she could properly respond, there was a huge hiss of static through the other end. For about 4 minutes, she sat there in confusion, trying to piece together what was going on.

[color=#696969]"Hi'hime!?" [/color]A voice called out, barely audible. But it was loud enough for the voice to be recognized.

"Diego? What are you doing? What's going on?" Hi'hime asked, trying to get a reading on things. On her side of the conversation, she was rather annoyed. Between her and Diego, she hated him. For a lot of reasons. It wasn't only until quite recently that he opened up a conversation with her, but that didn't justify the reason that Diego could approach her now. Not only that, as a strategist of a major nation, Hi'hime had more important reason to attend to. And right now, she was tempted to drop the call due to the poor interferance.

[color=#696969]"H-...[size=1]ime[/size]...Do y[size=1]-...still[/size]...believe...?"[/color] The voice called out.

""Believe"? Hi'hime retorted back the only clear word.
"Look Diego, I'm busy right now, so I have to go." Hi'hime fluttered out. Putting the call down and walked out, but without taking more than three steps, Hi'hime heard an wild scream that sounded like it came from animal. Rushing back to the call, Hi'hime picked it up and started to shout out his name. Even though she hated him, she needed to know what happened. But the call was in silence...

Tick-Tock...

Silence

Tick-Tock, TIck-Tock,

More silence...

After another second or so, Diego's enstrange voiced came back again. Only this time more clearer.

[color=#696969]"Hi[size=1]'hime[/size]...Do you [size=1]still [/size]...Believe?"[/color] Diego said, trying to take his time with the word. Knowing that that he couldn't be heard that well.

"Believe in what?" Hi'hime answered back almost immediately. Finally realizing that something was wrong. "Believe in what? Diego, stay with me, do I still believe in what?"

[color=#696969]"[size=1]Don't[/size]...[size=2]st[/size]op...[size=2]Always[/size] [size=1]with you[/size]...Believe...!"[/color] Diego said. But the static in the call was too much and the call went dead. Before she could even blink or say a word, at the corner of Hi'hime's eye, the Spirit Bomb encased the Main Camp now. Becoming a victim herself in the wraith of the Spirit Bomb.

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

Just like the horrifying events Lominax and Light witnessed in orbital space, the Spirit Bomb slowly but surely encased the world of Radiant Garden in it's brilliant White Light. Destroying and wiping out the entire life on this planet. Looking through their windows aboard their space craft, everyone in the [i]Oblivion [/i]space fleet was now witnessing the destruction of a World.

Most cried, others were quite paying their respect, and some just stood there, not sure what to believe.

The end result was the same though, once the Spirit Bomb finally enveloped the entie world, it begant to collasp on itself. Slowly shirnking in size and power. When it was finally over, the Radiant Garden was completely destroyed.

But...But, there stood an island. Made up only of grass and trees, this island was inhabitant by formations of statues. These statues represented every being that had existed on that World. And out of those who's Heart was strong enough, thousands upon thousands of shooting stars came out of it. Maybe millions of shooting stars appeared in that instant instead. But for every Heart that still had a mission to do, they were just laying there...on the ground, looking up towards the starry night sky, trying to remember who they were.

Varen watched from afar, with Raven holding on. They had left to seperate themselves slowly from the war, and they also witnessed the destruction. They shook their heads. They didn't say a word for a little while, but were amazed by the show of the Hearts flying into the sky. "Oh my Kingdom Hearts." Varen finally spoke. "Yeah, I know. This.... quick destruction of Radiant Garden; we could have been a part of it. We survived." Raven looked down. "I think we should go. This is goodbye. For now. We will meet later. Take your own path. Do what you want with your life. Just. Don't. Die." They left through seperate Portals.

(I think that might be my last post for the part. And I did a MAJOR edit.)

((That post doesn't make any sense to me...))

Lominax quickly contacted the Allied Council regarding this recent development as the rescue operations commenced, and watched as they started to argue.
[color=#40e0d0]"Once again, Lominax, you have brought your ability to be the Supreme Commander of this Alliance's armed forces into question. You found us, and we chose you as the leader of our armies and navies. But we are beginning to doubt your...effectiveness..."[/color]
[color=#808080]"King Kashekim, I believe you're mistaken. We had a high-priority target to extract, and another to confront. We simply responded with a proper show of force."[/color]
[color=#00ff00]"And you, Admiral Rygdea, and Supreme Commander Lominax thought that was acceptable? Create a picture-perfect image from a propaganda ad?!? Just so Lominax could chat with a friend of his, who is working FOR the Heartless, mind you, and rescue one of his little biomechanical dolls?!?"[/color]
[color=#a52a2a]"That DOLL, mind you, was one of the most respected and skilled soldiers in the Cocoon Guardian Force! Her track record is exemplary!"[/color]
[color=#daa520]"Plus, Miss Farron is one of the people who saved the people of Cocoon from becoming used as fuel for a corrupt agenda!"[/color]
[color=#808080]"May I remind you that Lominax's Seraphs have served just as effective as an entire battalion of soldiers? This small unit can do incredible things!"[/color]
[color=#ee82ee]"General Rourke, may I remind YOU that Lominax transformed these women into objects of misogyny and enslavement to fulfill his agenda!"[/color]
[color=#add8e6]"Transformations that were voluntary, with the Seraphs understanding the risks!"[/color]
[color=#00ff00]"Well, now he's got a male Seraph cooking inside of his fancy ship, so that Seraph can be used as both a bargaining chip for the people whose world was just DESTROYED, and as a companion for the lovely ladies of his cybernetic harem when he's too busy saving the universe!"[/color]
"ENOUGH!!!"
Lominax got the attention of the bickering Council, and proceeded to continue. "I had no idea Dragun would destroy his own home like he just did. I didn't think I had pushed him to such extremes. We had differing ideals, but we still remained good friends, and his separation from the Organization started the idea for my own insurrection. If it were not for Dragun, you all would not be here, united under one common banner. I underestimated him, which will not happen again. Now, it is time to deal with the consequences. Rourke, Rygdea."
[color=#808080]"Yes, sir?"[/color]
[color=#800000]"Sir?"[/color]
"Have expeditionary forces sweep the clean sectors for a suitable world for the survivors to colonize, if they choose to do so. I also request medical assistance. Are our shipyards ready to build the new [i]Avalon[/i]-class support tenders?"
[color=#a52a2a]"Within the standard cycle, sir."[/color]
"I need several sets of medical equipment and personnel on those tenders. Convert them into hospital ships. We will need them ASAP."
[color=#a52a2a]"Yes, sir."[/color]
"Has Second Fleet approached the location of the next world we retrieved a Keyblade signature from?"
[color=#a52a2a]"Yes, but a slight snag has occurred. The Laputan civilization has collapsed in the millennium since the Keyblade was placed there, resulting in a new world dubbed 'Skysea'."[/color]
"Monitor it using an orbital observation platform."
[color=#808080]"Lominax, about the air unit issue..."[/color]
"All air traffic will be maintained by the Navy. The Army needs to cooperate with the Navy to coordinate strikes and landings."
[color=#808080]"Understood."[/color]
"Anything else? No? Good. I will speak to all of you another time."
Lominax sighed and relaxed in his chair, silently shedding tears as he closed his eyes.

Meanwhile, deep below the bridge, Xersha sat in front of the pod containing Akira, her eyes closed. She was holding her legs close to her body, and had curled up like this to sleep.
[color="#a9a9a9"][color=#A9A9A9]"Hey."[/color][/color]
Xersha suddenly awoke to see her future husband.
[color=#FF69B4]"Umm...hello, Snow...I..."[/color]
Snow sat down next to her, and looked at the pod. [color=#A9A9A9]"Is that where that kid you found is sleeping?"[/color]
[color=#FF69B4]"Yes...Snow, I..."[/color]
[color=#A9A9A9]"Lopenex told me everything. A bit too much, if you ask me. And I understand that, at that time, you had no idea whether I was still in one piece or not."[/color]
[color=#FF69B4]"He was very sweet. And brave. And he cared about me. Just like you."[/color]
[color=#A9A9A9]"So, how will we break the news to him once he emerges in 21 months?"[/color]
[color=#FF69B4]"Gently. We first need to make sure his friends are still intact."[/color]
Snow wrapped an arm around Xersha, then sighed. [color=#A9A9A9]"It's going to be a LONG 2 years, isn't it?"[/color]
Xersha rested her head against his shoulder. [color=#FF69B4]"I guess so. We will just have to find out, won't we?"[/color]
The two kissed as the [i]Oblivion[/i] and the ships accompanying it rushed through space and time to their next battle.

From the ashes of Neoweworuld, S’ai and Axle were the only two survivors. How they survived, they refused to tell, but how the way they were recovered was simple. S’ai and Axle was floating in space when the space fleet Oblivion found them…

As of now, the two were currently in sickbay, being interviewed by members of the Sick-Bay team to record any family history, so that they would be able treat any injuries they may have endured. Out of these two however, only S’ai volunteered to go first. Because Axle, on the other hand, couldn’t handle the thought of his home being destroyed.

While he waited, S’ai was lying down a bed with a room that was practically covered in white. From the walls to the sheets on his bed, everything was white as snow.

[color=#00ff00]“Good afternoon S’ai. My name is Shialaxe.”[/color] one of the doctors said as she walked into the room. Trying to start off with a smile, even though the window in the room indicated that it was dark and cold out in space.

[color=#00ff00]“I am one of the staff members of Sick-Bay here to interview you.”[/color] Shialaxe said once again.
[color=#00ff00]“As you can probably tell, it’s required that we get every detailed account of your family tree. So that we can accurately treat any injuries and abnormalities that you may have.”[/color] She said. Although she had to be calm and quiet, because S’ai was really in no position to talk.
The room itself used for therapy sessions, so S’ai wobbled toward the sink that was placed by a nearby wall to splash water on his face, then wobbled back to his bed.

Covered in bandages, it revealed that S’ai was rather scrawny.

[color=#ffa500]“As you already know, my name is S’ai. In my native tongue, it means [i]“Sand.”[/i] ”[/color] S’ai began, lying down on his back and put a cloth over his eyes. Not wanting to see any bright light.
[color=#ffa500]“I am thirteen years old and the prime minister of my beloved country, S’ai. As you can probably tell, I am named after my country. However, the only problem is, my name comes from a “Man” I was cloned after. So I guess you can say I’m a “Shadow” of his. You see, I was actually created by my respective government, because this “Man” was suffering from wounds that could not be treated properly. So the only alternative was to transplant whatever was causing him pain. Because they couldn’t find any proper donors to replace his wounds, I was created.”[/color]

Stopping short to remember the details himself, S’ai raised a hand up in the air. Pretending to catch some invisible creature in the air.

[color=#ffa500]“This “Man” was very important to our country, and so to lose him meant to put my country in danger. Whatever danger my country was in, I didn’t know, but eventually, they began to take my Heart…Body… and Soul, so that the other “Man” could have them. In the eyes of this “Man”, he had seen it as injustice and so eventually, he sacrificed himself so that he could give me a reason to “exist.” What my country took from me, they eventually gave it back, but the only real thing they couldn’t give back, was a “Heart.” ”[/color]

Taking a deep breath, S’ai really didn’t like telling his background. Only because it brought him back to memories that it took so long for him to recover from.

Nodding and humming, Shialaxe was taking her time listening to S’ai’s background. Taking down very important notes and patiently waited for him to continue.

[color=#ffa500]“As you probably tell, his name was “S’ai.” At first, my home tried to model me after him, but it only made me mad because I was being forced into somebody I didn’t want to be. But after awhile, I’d seen why they needed him, and so I eventually had to fill those shoes. As soon as I did, my home had thought I had finally matured enough, so I had became the next successor to govern and guide my home country to prosper. So as time passed, I had eventually found myself here.”[/color]

Finished at last with his interview, Shialaxe took her notes and made sure they were accurate and detailed. making her way out the door she dimmed the lights so that S’ai could sleep, but before she had the chance to even leave the room, S’ai stopped her short. Even though S’ai was on the bed, S’ai was keeping her in the room still…

Through sheer will-power alone, S’ai had an mysterious power to telepathically manipulate people and objects to do what he wanted. And the only thing he wanted right now, was for Shialaxe to hear him out.

[color=#ffa500]“As leader of a nation…”[/color] S’ai began, with a low voice like light the room. The cloth still over his eyes and with one hand pointing towards Shialaxe, S’ai needed every attention he could get, before she left the room. And so far, it was only his telepathic powers that kept her in the room.

[color=#ffa500]“As a leader of a nation, my country did not have any resources to rely on. The terrain made it impossible to trade with other countries. So the only thing we could depend on, was War. As leader of my people, and against the very mandate I wanted to protect, I had turned my country into one Private Military Corporation. A country that could only survive through War. We sold our troops, training, and skills to countries, cities and towns to those who needed us. We had no distinction between Allies and Enemies, because every battlefield was different…I admit that we made out living on other people’s misery and that I am a War Mongrel, but in a place like S’ai, a country surrounded only by dessert, my people became the army of other nations.”[/color]

Losing his focus from using his power for too long, S’ai quickly ended his speech by saying only one thing next.

“[color=#ffa500]Before your Paragon Fleet even showed, we were already waging war. My people had already sacrificed themselves so we could live in peace. But I WILL NOT let my people be destroyed in vain because of somebody else’s War!! I SWEAR UPON MY LIFE, THAT I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE OF MY PEOPLE. I SWEAR I WILL MAKE THE MAN WHO TOOK MY HOME SUFFER!!”[/color]

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

As Lominax promised him some months ago, Akira did have control of the things that was inside his temporally home. Living inside the Pod for about 3 months already, Akira had spent his time training inside of it rigorously. At first, when Akira first met Lominax, Akira hated him for the things that he was dragged into. But after losing contact with so many people -Shio and Akurix to name a few- Akira practically begged Lominax to forgive him and to take him under his wing. He had owed so many people so many things, that he could no longer take anything for granted.

Naturally, Lominax did forgive him and took him under his wings. But because of an attack by former Organization XIII Number IV (Four), Toraxko, Akira was impaled in the chest where his heart had laid. Acting out of defiance from their master Lominax, two his Seraphs -Stisquix and Shialaxe- threw him into a Pod that was only meant for Nobodies.

This Pod, was where the wheels of fate started to turn for Akira Runner.

Unknowingly, Akira was infected by an virus inside of this Pod. To Nobodies who were
selected for this process, the Virus was a type of transformation catalyst that enabled only female Nobodies to under go a transformation. This transformation was dubbed as the “Seraph Transformation” by Lominax himself. But to non Nobodies -and notably males-, the Virus practically became a death sentence for Akira.

To Stisquix and Shialaxe, the reason they threw him into the Pod was to avoid his Heart being taken and to possibly prevent him from becoming a Nobody. What they didn’t expected however, was for the Pod to turn against him.

While inside of the Pod, Akira met another Seraph member. Although this Seraph wasn’t a full-fledged Seraph yet, her name was Xersha. Through here, Akira discovered the reason behind the Pod and why Xersha was here.

Eventually, Akira was released from the Pod -prematurely- and the affects of the Virus began to attack him.

Lominax, who was lucky enough to find Akira before it was too late, was able to destroy a majority of the Virus out of his system, but the symptoms and the Virus itself was still there. Still endangered, Akira agreed to go back into the Pod if it meant he could live. In agreement, Lominax reassured that the Virus -which Akira began to call the “Seraph Gene” - would be eradicated from his body. But the entire process itself would take many months. Possibly a year. Maybe two years. An agreement Akira hesitantly took if it meant he could later repay Akurix and Shio.

The Virus, or the Seraph Gene itself, enabled Nobodies to turn their bodies into a type of body armor. Naturally, this was meant for Nobodies only and Akira - not being a Nobody - suffered a severe case of pre-mature transformation. His limbs were practically metal and the arm that was destroyed and taken from a friend so many years ago, was re-created as well.
The agreement between Akira and Lominax promised that Akira would be free of this “Curse” while he was in the Pod. So while waiting inside of the Pod, Akira spent his time training. Training and trying to reconfigure the Memories that he had lost when he first arrive in a town called Twilight Town.

With only 21 months away of finally being treated, Akira was completely unaware of the events that took place outside. Contact with the outside was extremely limited and all Akira could do “Wait”…

Before everything else had happened, Akira had his own problems to deal with. His personal demons to face. But here, he had to put everything aside to find his place in this mess. His memory being the only key he has to remembering the home that was now destroyed, Akira was spending his time trying to remember a friend when he couldn’t remember her face…

[spoiler=Day Three]
“~Day Three~
It’s been awhile since I’ve been here in…“Twilight Town” and so far, I’ve taken inventory of the items that have appeared with me when I awoke in Twilight Town.

My knife -Nameless-, and just the red bandanna that Rey gave to me…

I remember the event like it was still yesterday…

I was on horseback riding after a man through the woods. He was on horseback too and he had a 3-mile head-start on me and I was slowly losing my pace. This man was my friend, Diego Takeda.

The order came down on us hard.

“We don’t know exactly for sure, but operator unit Diego Takeda from the Tactical Espionage Action Corp (TEAC) had defected. We don’t know if he was a Sleeper Agent from Cibola or not. We don’t even know if he was planning to defect at all.”

My commander said. At first, I couldn’t believe it because I knew Diego wasn’t that stupid. He was bright and smart. I’d looked up to him because when I first arrived in Da-Chine Lapai 9 years ago, I was decimated against because the color of my skin. In this city -the capital of Inu-, many of it’s residents feared and banished people who were like me. An group of indigenous people who lived off the land. What made us stand out, was that our skin was darker in general. A usually reddish-brown color. But that’s what Rey told me anyway.
But the fact was simple, no one cared about me because of [i]Who I was and Where I Come From.[/i]

I hated life and nearly took my own because I wasn’t happy. But for some reason, I stopped myself short and just like that…Life Starts Now.

Eventually, I found myself in the military because I needed a better life for myself. I owed it to my self and I owed it to Rey, my cousin who was taken care of me because I had to take his life. The details are lengthy so I probably won’t write it down in this report, but Rey really knew the consequences before hand and he was already committed to it…

When I joined the military, Diego pretty had everything I didn’t. Friends, family, money, clothes on his back, but most importantly, he had people around him.

In my case, I had a bad reputation because the color of my skin. So I kinda resented him a bit. But as our experienced expanded with our other friend, Hi’hime, we began to grow closer to each other. Soon enough, the three of us were inseparable.

So when I heard that Diego defected, I didn’t believe. I thought it was just some terrible joke. But when I noticed the grave look on my C.O.’s face (commanding officer), reality hit me hard. When I later got back from the mission, I was told that I stormed out of the tent, grabbed a horse and raced towards the general direction that he was last reported in. My math is terrible, but he was at least half-a-day’s ride away.

On that very same day, I was so consumed with rage and confusion that I don’t remember storming out of the tent. But I do remember thinking a lot about why he would’ve defect.
At about a week before this happened, Diego, Hi’hime and I were separated after war with a rivaling country broke out. The reason was that we were hosting an annual set of “Games.” For my home, this was a great honor because everyone would put aside their differences and join together for some entertainment. I’d especially liked this even because it made me feel like all the people of the world could come together in peace and just sit down together. People of all over the world regardless of Nationality, Creed, Background, and Ideologies, came together and just had fun. It especially struck me because I was always hated by other people because who I was.

But all that changed when a rival country -Cibola- sacked us when we were at our weakest. After repulsing their surprise attack, we announced war, and Diego, Hi’hime and I were separated because we were stationed at different locations.

But for this one battle, the three of us were reunited because Cibola was planning to launch an full-scale assault at this one location. We were overwhelmed by massive numbers and forced to retreat. In this confusion, Diego and I were separated from Hi’hime. When we returned home for a little R&R, we were told by a telegram that she was captured and officially listed as a “Missing in Action” recipient.

One of my friends, who had shed blood, sweat, and tears was taken from us. I remember this day very well because Diego and I were currently living at her grandfather’s house. Causally hanging out in the grassy backyard with Hi’hime’s cousin, Yumi-Hime Kazama. Naturally, we’d just assumed that she was still back at a base, because she was after, one of the rising strategists who made a name herself. So it was only natural that she was still on duty.
Her father - Zero Kazama-, came rushing through the back door with a worried look. holding an yellow envelope and told us to come inside the house. Sitting on the couch, I’d seen her grandfather -Run Kazama- with his elbows on his knees, and his face buried in his hands. I was scared because I never seen this family so intense.

Later on that day, we’d discovered what really happened. Hi’hime was captured because of her brilliant mind. Diego and I never said a word with other that day…

On horseback trying to catch up with Diego, I came across a valley that had a waterfall going through it.

And on the other side of that valley, I was barely able to make the figure out. But I was able to recognize his wild, white hair anywhere. That solid black armor with streaks of white. A soldier who earned himself the highest distinction in his unit. My greatest challenge yet. If I was unable to defeat him here, I would never achieve my mission of capturing my friend. All throughout the land, his name was revered and I could tell he wanted to fight me.

I will never forget this place and all of my life, because of it’s name. Death Valley. And on the other side of that valley, was a man I could never forget. His name…
[i]Diego Takeda.[/i]

[/spoiler]

• 1 month later...

((Erase the Old, and Begin Anew))

((Story by [i]The Swift Assaulter[/i] + [i]Frybread002[/i]))
((Art by [i]Frybread002[/i]))

[spoiler= Page 1]

[img]http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/296/7/3/erase_the_old_and_begin_anew_1_by_apacheburger002-d4drz2c.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

((Next Update Two Days From Now))

((Link to Original Page))
[url="http://fav.me/d4drz2c"]http://fav.me/d4drz2c[/url]

Archived