My Cards

Bulldozer1231

[size="4"]These are 2 cards I made for a friend that doesn't have an account on YCM.[/size]

[size="4"]Tell me what you think of them.[/size]

[img]http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/4416/118828.jpg[/img]

[size="4"][b]LORE:

[/b][/size][size="4"]You can tribute this face-up card to special summon 1 "San Kiyoraka" from your hand.[/size]

[img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6087/118828f.jpg[/img]

[size="4"][b]LORE:
[/b]
This card can only be special summoned by a monster effect. When this card is special summoned, destroy all monsters on the field except this one. Discard 1 card from your hand to negate the activation of a card effect that specifically targets this card.[b]
[/b][/size]

[quote name='.:Gister Knows:.' timestamp='1300306959' post='5077302']
TOO,OVER POWERED so You can tribute this face-up card to specail summon 1..there's no cost...O.o???...over powered the other card when summoned even by monster reborn too powered*
[/quote]

But the effect says it can only be summoned with a MONSTER effect, so monster reborn wouldn't work.

For my rating: OCG is a little off, just remember to put capital letters at the beginning of Special Summon, like I just did. The second card seems overpowered, even with low attack power. Add a drawback, or a bigger cost to attack directly. These cards are good though.
8.5/10

[quote name='.:Gister Knows:.' timestamp='1300306959' post='5077302']
TOO,OVER POWERED so You can tribute this face-up card to specail summon 1..there's no cost...O.o???...over powered the other card when summoned even by monster reborn too powered*
[b]rating[/b]
Reaper dragon and San kiyoraka
pic:7/10
OCG:10/10
[color="#48d1cc"]8.5/10[/color]
AS^FINAL^
[/quote]

You might be on to something when it comes to the dragon, but San can only be special summoned by a monster effect. It says so on the card. Thanks for the rating though.

[quote name='MechaSanphred' timestamp='1300311156' post='5077435']
But the effect says it can only be summoned with a MONSTER effect, so monster reborn wouldn't work.

For my rating: OCG is a little off, just remember to put capital letters at the beginning of Special Summon, like I just did. The second card seems overpowered, even with low attack power. Add a drawback, or a bigger cost to attack directly. These cards are good though.
8.5/10
[/quote]

My skills still need improving, but if you have any tips, I wouldn't mind hearing them. lol

Thanks for the rating. It's nice to know I got it right on the 3rd try. lol

This is supposed to go in the realistic card section >.>

The OCG is kinda bad (if you post it in a spoiler I can help you fix it)

They are also very overpowered. Decrease the ATK and DEF of both cards. Also, the effect on the second card is too powerful.

The fist card has an ok picture but the second one isn't so great

7.5/10

OCG is not good, but nice idea i guess
i would say put this in the realistic cards section, but i dun think it matters so much lol xD
they are pretty balanced

if you post the Lore then i can fix OCG for you i guess

[quote name='Inexplicable Madness' timestamp='1300838321' post='5090415']

They are also very overpowered. Decrease the ATK and DEF of both cards. Also, the effect on the second card is too powerful.

7.5/10
[/quote]

how are they Overpowered?... reaper dragon is just a beater... there's a Level 4 Normal Monster with 2000 ATK now so yeah...
San might be a bit OP because she has so many positive effects lol... just take the direct attack one off, then it would just be like a combined version of Dark Dust Spirit and Herkalinos but only on target spell/traps she's not that easy to SS anyways lol...

guy, if you say San is OP, Judgment Dragon must be Super OP in your opinion lol...

[quote name='Inexplicable Madness' timestamp='1300838321' post='5090415']

7.5/10
[/quote]

The effects aren't that bad. I was thinking about taking the direct attack effect off of San though.

As for the OCG, I could use the help, but I don't know how to post in a spoiler. If you could tell me how, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for the rating. ^_^

[quote name='krazyxgamer' timestamp='1300838676' post='5090422']
OCG is not good, but nice idea i guess
i would say put this in the realistic cards section, but i dun think it matters so much lol xD
they are pretty balanced

if you post the Lore then i can fix OCG for you i guess

how are they Overpowered?... reaper dragon is just a beater... there's a Level 4 Normal Monster with 2000 ATK now so yeah...
San might be a bit OP because she has so many positive effects lol... just take the direct attack one off, then it would just be like a combined version of Dark Dust Spirit and Herkalinos but only on target spell/traps she's not that easy to SS anyways lol...

guy, if you say San is OP, Judgment Dragon must be Super OP in your opinion lol...
[/quote]

Thanks for the comment and for defending my idea. I was already thinking about taking off the direct attack ability, but I was a little unsure.

I'm gonna start posting LORE for all my cards from now on. Especially since a few of my card have hard to read effects.

Any help is welcome, so thanks for that too. Lol

Archived