HOW CAN I CREATE A REAL CARD IN YU-GI-OH POWER OF CHAOS???

elvisi

Question

Hello every one.

Since this is the biggest site of yu-gi oh card makers i want to make just one question :

HOW CAN I CREATE A REAL CARD IN YU-GI-OH POWER OF CHAOS???

Ill explain.

To change the attack and defence of the monsters is a child play.
But when i change attk , def and the picture of a monster the description is the same even the name of the monster is the same.

When u look the card it looks just like Dark Paladin and they have the same effect but when u select it with the mouse the description is for Buster Blader.

Buster Blader

Warrior/Effect

This card increase the attack by 500 for every dragon type monster on the field.

it have to be like this:

Dark Paladin

Spellcaster/Effect
This card increase the attack by 500 for every dragon type monster on the field.

Look.
I changed [b]Buster Blader[/b] in to [b] Dark Paladin[/b] (this i cool cus they have the same effect just the attack and defence is diferent. And i created it as a normal tribute summon cus i cant create a FUSION monster).The fusion needs Dark Magician And Buster Blader (like everyone knows) but i cant. How can i make a command that recognizes
Buster Blader and Dark Magician as part of the fusion to create Dark Paladin. And it needs the effect to 500 attack points for every dragon on the field or grave yard.

I attached a picture so u will understand.

Pls can any one help.

7 answers to this question

[quote name='Anger Level' timestamp='1300305279' post='5077226']
It's perfectly fine since my post was beneficial to this.
[/quote]

Im really sorry for disturbing. I thought that there might be People who played Yu-gi-oh Power Of chaos (PC Game).

Tnx any way. and srry.

[quote name='elvisi' timestamp='1300307380' post='5077315']
Im really sorry for disturbing. I thought that there might be People who played Yu-gi-oh Power Of chaos (PC Game).

Tnx any way. and srry.
[/quote]

Please take note that that Questions & Help forum is only for questions that have to do with this site.

[quote name='Anger Level' timestamp='1300305279' post='5077226']
[/quote]
How? You didn't answer the members question? You didn't even know what it was? You posted for no reason, tbh. You could have left it to someone else, who could have answered the question, to point out the attachments rule. And instead of leaving my comment alone you [i]had[/i] to respond, like you will to this one.

Anyway, thread can be locked.

You see the drop down box that says "Monster"? Click it and it will let you create a Fusion. However, this site is in no way associated with Upper Deck or Konami, so making your cards real is out of the question. As stated attachments are forbidden. So use an upload site, or read this tutorial on how to post cards.
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/238496-the-how-do-i-make-and-post-cards-tutorial/

Anger Level, if you cannot answer the question of a new member then don't post.....not a complicated thing.
[s]Trolling is for spam bots, idiots, or older members being a f**.....not new members.[/s]

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1300303789' post='5077184']
You see the drop down box that says "Monster"? Click it and it will let you create a Fusion. However, this site is in no way associated with Upper Deck or Konami, so making your cards real is out of the question. As stated attachments are forbidden. So use an upload site, or read this tutorial on how to post cards.
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/238496-the-how-do-i-make-and-post-cards-tutorial/"]http://forum.yugiohc...cards-tutorial/[/url]

Anger Level, if you cannot answer the question of a new member then don't post.....not a complicated thing.
[s]Trolling is for spam bots, idiots, or older members being a f**.....not new members.[/s]
[/quote]

Archived