Gaia the Fierce Night Knight

judedudemude

[Spoiler=Gaia the Fierce Night Knight]
[img]http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/5958/248746.jpg[/img]
Gaia the Fierce Night Knight
lore
1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non Tuner Monster
Once per turn, you can have this card gain ATK equal to the highest original ATK of a face-up monster your opponent controls, until the End Phase.
[/Spoiler]

rate / comments / suggestions / hate / etc

PLEASE !!!

[quote name='darkben' timestamp='1300966857' post='5093248']
well it's attack sucks for its level, you spelt tuner wrong, and the name is retarded :P
make the level 6 or something, and 1000 attack.
[/quote]

ill fixed the spelling error

amitted not the best name ever ...

its a lv 10 becuase of the effect and the ATK but it a "easy" sychro summon as well i tried to make it balanced and not OP'ed (if i gave it alot of ATK then it would be OP'ed)

why lv 6 and 1000 ATTK?

[quote name='Darkplant' timestamp='1300971813' post='5093302']
I see no reason why I should run this over whatever that AOJ LV 10 Synchro was.
[/quote]
Only reason I can think of is because it can be brought out with 2 monsters, but it will probably use 3 anyway.

AOJ is better because of its destruction. Attack gain does not make a card OP'd, depending on how you do it. This thing still dies to staples like Solemns and mirror force.

And it probably won't last more than a turn.

[quote name='judedudemude' timestamp='1300967196' post='5093251']
ill fixed the spelling error

amitted not the best name ever ...

its a lv 10 becuase of the effect and the ATK but it a "easy" sychro summon as well i tried to make it balanced and not OP'ed (if i gave it alot of ATK then it would be OP'ed)

why lv 6 and 1000 ATTK?
[/quote]

because 2200 attack when it increases attack by the highest monster on the field is too much.
1000 atk isn't that much, and is at least combatable or less OP, so level 6 because you don't want it to be too high

thinking about it, level 7 might be better, forcing more tributes.

The picture is off of Adventure Quest Worlds find a better suited picture, Gaia the Fierce Knight usually rides a horse.

However this card is thus quite useful however I know many other cards which require less tributes to use plus, has a much easier effect capability.

Kinda feels Vanilaish...

[quote name='Fiery Red' timestamp='1301683736' post='5105043']
The picture is off of Adventure Quest Worlds find a better suited picture, Gaia the Fierce Knight usually rides a horse.

However this card is thus quite useful however I know many other cards which require less tributes to use plus, has a much easier effect capability.

Kinda feels Vanilaish...
[/quote]

Kinda feels Vanilaish.. [B]what does that even mean chinpokomon ???[/B]

if you can provide a better pic just pm me it ok ???

i tried to make it a lv 10 with more ATK but people didnt feel that was balanced so i edited it and i wanted to make a basic beatsteak that can be use in any deck really

[quote name='Fiery Red' timestamp='1301686191' post='5105153']
Vanilaish means it's bland, Vanilla monsters don't have effects so they are bland and I Will try to find you one.
[/quote]

with this card (which is a single by the way) i wanted a effect that did not go with specfic cards effects type and or attribute

Archived