Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

.Nu-13

Yin asked, so here it is ^^

What the title says. Discuss ZeXal

[i]Note:
All links to manga scans and anime episodes can be posted, as long as they are not download links. As YCMaker forum cannot be held responsible for what is in the download files.
~Yin~[/i]

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to note:
All links to manga scans and anime episodes can be posted, as long as they are not download links. As YCMaker forum cannot be held responsible for what is in the download files.

ya beat me...I'll add this to the first post anyhow.

Er Evil the original was on 27 episodes long so technically it didn't have long. I'm not planning on watching Zexal, and I don't need another manga series, since my current obssession with the YGO manga has cost me £200+.

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1301515726' post='5100752']
People were saying that 5D's will fail too

At first:
[i]OMG, card games on motorcycles? WTF? This will be terrible. But, at least the characters seem interesting, so it might go somewhere.[/i]

Now:
[i]OMG, card games on motorcycles? WTF? This was terrible. But, at least it had... no, it was just terrible.[/i]
[/quote]

Fixed.

[quote name='Yin' timestamp='1301517130' post='5100820']
Er Evil the original was on 27 episodes long so technically it didn't have long. I'm not planning on watching Zexal, and I don't need another manga series, since my current obssession with the YGO manga has cost me £200+.
[/quote]

When I say "original" I mean the anime before GX, starting with the Duelist Kingdom arc and ending with the Ceremonial Duel. I dont actually know what people call it, as opposed to Season 0, the manga, etc.

[quote name='~ Epic Hero - Saber ~' timestamp='1301530240' post='5101365']
I think ZeXal will be airing on Mondays.Vanguard is better than 5Ds was post-Dark Signer saga atm, though no doubt it will be screwed over once the metaphysical save the world shenanigans begin.
[/quote]

Why would they change the YGO airing day after 4 1/2 years?

Wierd that nobody poster the good stuff that happened already...

Ok SO I will OK?

The First page of Rank 1 of the Manga begin with something like this:
You'll get a new power but you'll lost what you care the most...

Also that tendency of Yuuma to say he'll get to a higher place or something (I read the manga in Spanish so I can tell the exact Translation)...

That's some interesting point no?

[quote name='wiithepeople' timestamp='1301601486' post='5102923']
I want to see how the Exceeds are shown in the anime.
The Synchro Summoning stuff looked awesome, what with the green rings and the laser.
[/quote]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQpPEbSVw4E&t=1m15s"]Click here to see Yuuma summon Hope.[/url]

[quote name='Arcane Reach' timestamp='1301623022' post='5103685']
I already called that.
[/quote]

you 2 aren't the only ones who had that idea.

anyone else think that the body parts that have a number on them ( 39 on shoulder plate and 17 on a horn ) are going end up making 1 big body? ( in other words, Astral's body. ) I know its hard to prove since all we have for numbered right now is Hope and Revise, but I think its possible.

Jude, with 4Kids losing the right for the Franchise, the Anime could take a while, since TvTokyo/Nihon need to find a new distributor, and they probably won't start looking until they courtcase against 4Kids is completed.

With the Manga, Viz I don't think will wait too long, do remember though they still have the Yu-Gi-Oh GX Manga (I predict a total of 9 or 10 volumes (based on the Japanese Manga's final total), and they've only released up to 6) to finish releasing and have only just started the Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Manga.

Archived