Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

.Nu-13

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my guess is that it was just the begining and mabye they don't lose it right away. As said, its highly possible the Tron brothers are prototypes. IV could have a slower version of Photon Hand, and the effects will begin to kick in after Shark's duel or something. I'm just curious why Dr. Faker thinks Tron is dead. Mabye he seemed to die during a test and thats where he got the freaky headgear. I also want to know how Lucky Stripe was in the on display or a while, when the Numbers were new. Where did they get it? If Heartland owns the museum, why didn't he give Kaito permission to go and take it? I have a feeling we will see Charlie and his neice again someday.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1322936004' post='5683183']
Is STILL waiting for some lazy f***er to get this episode subbed...

Why is always the good episodes that take forever? Shite ones they get subbed in no time.
[/quote]

I've found they're usually up by Sunday evening.

I only JUST watched 32 subbed. The whole idea of Scales of the Sun influencing Number 7's luck seems kind of like a Deus Ex Machina. But it makes sense then Charlie used his Bye Bye Game card to test his luck after the card was destroyed, and seeing that his luck was gone, he essentially gave up on the duel, not even attacking with Number 7 for 700 damage.

There was something incredibly amusing in 32 where Astral kept quoting the odds of rolling another six. Japanese numbers are so much fun to listen to, and I'm convinced Astral speaks in a slight deadpan. And he's clearly a mathematical genius (granted, you just multiply the denominator by 6, but still).

On the subject of episode 33, I love Number 15's Summoning. IV seems to have some sort of flair for the dramatic. I like how he says "Awareyo" (I can't for the life of me spell that correctly) and of course the Number's...Number.

I can't really say, only having been learning for three months, but I feel it's kind of cool since I pick up the occasional word here and there and can read the text on OPs and EDs even if I don't understand it. However, when I learn more, I think that the feel of "oh it sounds so cool becuase it's foreign" will be gone, but that there might be more enjoyment in the sense that I'd be able to understand it.

Okay, a screenshot of Number 32 shows it seemingly being under Ryoga's control, even though III has it, so the theory about him stealing it seems probable.
[img]http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/6/63/No.32.jpg[/img]
There also seems to be some kind of strange structure behind Shark.

Where on earth do people find this information out so fast? Do they actually LIVE in Japan to see the episode?

I sincerely doubt Shark is immune to possession. The Number 32 did appear on his hand, which it tends to do when Numbers possess you. And his greatest desire is revenge on IV right now. So...no idea. I'd have to see the episode.

I think of it like this. If you ever watch Dragonball Z, a wizard named Babbidi finds the evil in people's hearts, then uses it to take control of the person and use him as a servant, thus placing an "M" mark, similar to the numbers mark when numbers possess the user. Because Shark is only there for revenge for IV and is fighting for his love back in the past, Shark is able to use the Number to his advantage. Yuma isn't controlled because he is pure of heart and Astral is there.

Archived