Potential Starter Decks < 3 / ?? >

Boss Z

[center][spoiler=Warning(?)]
I include written cards in these decks... sorta, they are just ideas which would fit the fact that Structure Decks almost always come with 5 new Cards
I apologize if this is not allowed, if not just say so or lock this, though I do Provide substitues for the cards lower in the Deck List
[/spoiler]

Machina have their own deck from a while ago - [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Machina_Mayhem]Machina Mayhem[/url]
- This introduced the Archtype to TCG and gave them a rather impressive line up for future use

Marik Made a come back and with it the Gravekeepers got a nice way to collect cards - [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Structure_Deck:_Marik_(TCG)]Marik (TCG)[/url]
- No new cards were released here, but its a huge GraveKeeper hot spot and has 2 cards unable to be used in game

Dragunity have just recently released the 19th Structure Deck - [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Structure_Deck%3A_Dragunity_Legion]Dragunity Legion[/url]
- It includes 5 new cards, 3 of which are monsters (only 1 of which gets major use) and 2 are spells (one of which is the whole base of the decks)

Next will be the Agents, in the 20th Structure Deck - [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_Sanctuary]Lost Sanctuary[/url]
- It includes 5 new cards, 3 monsters (2 Agents and an Agent Based Card) and 1 Spell and 1 Trap (which both have some potential)

The 21st Structure Deck is based on the DarkWorld Archtype - [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Structure_Deck_21%3A_Devil's_Gate]Devil's Gate[/url]
- It includes 5 new cards, but as of this moment none of the cards are known, I'm personally expecting a High Level, a Tuner, and a 3 or 4 Star, along with 1 Spell and 1 Trap
(This would match that of the card's released in Lost Sanctuary, but its still what I see happening)

The Starter Decks always include common versions of highly desireable cards, such as Mirror Force, Book of Moon, Solemn Judgement, and more so...

Archtypes Seem to be getting the Structure Decks Lately, they are not simpley random ToolBoxes
(there are exceptions: 2011 Starter, 2010 Duelist Toolbox, 2009 Starter, and even Warrior's Strike somewhat fits)

I Have several things I would like to see made into structure decks, they'd add power back to the players who can't spend hundreds of dollars to make a good deck and yet they would not be anything beyond incredible...
Spaces Will be left for the stereo-typical 5 new cards per Structure Deck and I'll give an outline of what I'd like to see

[spoiler= Infernity Structure Deck]
[spoiler= Why This Deck]
The point of this deck was to give a great number of useful Infernities to the players and several of the lesser Infernities aswell
The Deck then goes into hand control, most of which is counter-intuitive and adds to your hand size, which helps combos, but gets rid of almost all Infernity Abilities
The Deck is also made Trap Heavy as there are many discard cards which have minor advantages but often leave you low on handsize, which is questionably good when paired with Infernities
Seems Balanced to me, but there is an issue with going through your deck rather quickly, and yet it is still a decent Strucutre and fits the powerful builds we've been seeing lately
The Deck works based with Hand Control and slight Burn Damage... there isn't much to it
The Infernity Archtype is now basically only able to deal a Burn OTK, but with it they are rather powerful and this is just a base to build for that
[/spoiler]
Monsters - 20
Infernity Archfiend
Infernity Necromancer
Infernity Mirage
Infernity Randomizer
Infernity Beast
Infernity Guardian
Infernity Dwarf
Archfiend Interceptor
Shadow Priestess of Ohm
Card Guard
Dark Crusader
Flash Assailant
Mystical Tomato
Zombyra the Dark
Witch's Apprentice
Darknight Parshath
Ambitious Gofer
*7 star Infernity - Draw/Discard Power when summoned, opt negate spell/trap by having opp select card in grave your and add it to your hand
*2 star Infernity - if 0 cards in hand, tribute to do burn damage
*3 star Infernity Tuner - if 0 cards in hand, can tribute to SS an "Infernity" from Deck but it can't attack this turn

Spells - 9
Infernity Launcher
Into the Void
Allure of Darkness
Enemy Controller
Lightning Vortex
Double Summon
Dark Eruption
*Quickplay - Activate only if only card in hand, up "Infernity" monster's ATK by 1000 until endphase
*Normal - Activate only if only card in hand, deal burn equal to number of "Internity" you control, no SSing the turn you activate this card, only 1 of this card per turn

Traps - 11
Rope of Life
Full Salvo
Raigeki Break
Infernity Inferno
Jar of Greed
Bark of the Dark Ruler
Depth Amulet
Dark Bribe
Reckless Greed
Solemn Warning
Trap Stun

[size="1"]*Everything is in multiples of 1 unless otherwise stated*[/size]
* = This is my hopes for a card

[spoiler= Replacements for "stared cards"]
The Big Saturn
Lancer Archfiend
Infernity Avenger
Forbidden Chalice
Meteor of Destruction
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Watt Structure Deck]
[spoiler= Why This Deck]
Here we have the Watt Archtype
Low Attack and Direct Attack Based, the Watts end up having hand control that is sorta epic, if you can set up your field
Damage is dealt by a combination of small burn and direct attacks and its made easier by the protection that the deck holds
Attack control is also rather important to Watts, and they get it done in this deck
[/spoiler]
Monsters - 20
Watthopper x2
Wattgiraffe
Wattpheasant
Wattberyx
Wattfox
Wattkiwi
Shining Angel
Thunder King Rai-oh
Zaborg the Thunder Monarch
Thunder Nyan Nyan
Rai-Jin
Rai-Mei
Effect Veiler
Fairy Archer
Honest
Pixie Knight
*5 Star - Wattiguana - 1300 atk, can attack directly, if inflicts due to DD then draw 1
*7 Star - While 5+ Watts, in grave, can SS, gains 100 atk for each Watt in grave, attack directly, when inflicts due to DD do ???
*4 Star - Watt Support, but not a Watt, more of a beak stick and protector or amplifier somehow...

Spells - 12
Watt Key
Watt Castle x2
Teraforming
Makiu, the Magical Mist
Wattjustment
Wattcube
Swords of Revealing Light
Swords of Concecrated Light
Shine Palace
*Normal - inflict small burn for each monster that attacked your opp directly this turn
*Continous - once per turn, if a Watt attacks your opp direct, all other monsters gains atk equal to have its atk until endphase

Traps - 8
Ceasefire
Torential Tribute
Judgement of Thunder
Assault Spirits
Wattkeeper
Wattcannon
Wall of Revealing Light
Robbin' Goblin

[size="1"]*Everything is in multiples of 1 unless otherwise stated*[/size]
* = This is my hopes for a card

[spoiler= Replacements for "stared cards"]
Cybernetic Magician
Emes the Infinity
Reflect Bounder
Shrink
Burden of the Mighty
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Froggy Wetlands Structure Deck]
[spoiler= Why This Deck]
This Froggy Build is all about 2 things - Wetlands and Bouncing
A Majority of the monsters within the deck are effected by Wetlands, which can raise some of their attacks rather high (like Submarine Toad and Penguin Soldier)
It basically taking weak Monsters and giving them the opportunity to hit your opponent directly for the win
Purchased in mass numbers this deck would give everyone access to the Frog Fodder
But basically this deck is fun... and a different way to use frogs then what is normally seen
The higher level monsters are just filler to play the role, but they are a change to add some actual power to this deck since they do not rely on Wetlands

This is the only one of my starter decks with which the existence of new cards isn't really needed
[/spoiler]
Monsters:
Dupe Frog
Swap Frog
Ronintoadin
Poison Draw Frog
Unifrog
Submarine Frog
Flip Flop frog
Abyss Soldier
Deep Diver
Dewdark of the Ice Barrier
Penguin Soldier
Nightmare Penguin
Starboy
Mother Grizzly x2
Mermaid Archer
Jawsman
Divine Dragon Aquabizarre
Cyber Shark
Deepsea Marcotrema

Spells - 12
Wetlands x2
Teraforming
Moray of Greed
Pot of Avarice
Enemy Controller
Book of Moon
Pride of the Weak
Surfacing
Aqua Jet
Ritual Water Monster's Mirror
Salvage

Traps - 8
Froggy Forcefield
Poseiden Waves
Spiritual Water Art - Aoi
Seven Tools of the Bandit
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Aegis of the Ocean Dragon Lord
Card of Sacrifice
Divine Wrath
[/spoiler]

Note: These are NOT real Structure Decks!! These are just Decks I would like to see be made as Structure Decks

I actually am having some fun doing this and discovering all sorts of cards while I do it, which is kinda sad, but I am none-the-less doing so
Should I keep making them?
I have a few more ideas I'd like to try
[/center]

the infernity one is pretty cool
the watt one is ok (not a fan of watts)

ima make my own gadget structure :o
-brb-

Gadget Structure Deck

Monsters: 20
Green Gadget: 2
Red Gadget: 2
Yellow Gadget: 2
Boot-Up Solider - Dread Dynamo: 2
Scrap Recycler
Shreddder
Machine King Prototype: 2
Machine King
Perfect Machine King
Cyber Valley: 2
Cyber Dragon
Jinzo

*Blue Gadget - Level 4/Earth/Machine
Atk: 1000 Def: 2000
Effect: When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Gadget" Monster from your deck to the field.

*Gadget Maximus - Level 8/Earth/Machine
Atk: 2000 Def: 2500
Effect: Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 face-up "Gadget" Monster to destroy one card on the field.

Spells: 11
Limiter Removal
Machine Duplication
Machine Assembly Line: 2
Break Draw: 2
Mystical Space Typhoon
Smashing Ground
Enemy Controller
Monster Reborn

*Gadget Power - Quick Play Spell
Effect: Add 1 "Gadget" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck. Draw 1 card.

Traps: 9
Machine King - 3000 B.C
Stronghold the Moving Fortress
Ultimate Offering: 2
Sakuretsu Armor
Trap Hole
Divine Wrath
Dark Bribe
Call of the Haunted

The Gadgets are already in the Machine Re-Volt Structure Deck, but that is a interesting take on it... the only issue is that you posted in MY section and that Structure decks hardly ever have more than 2 cards with multiple copies... and its already been done because of the Machine Re-Volt Deck

The Infernity one I like more... personally

The Watts were a little harder to do but I find it still turned out rather well

I've added a Frog / Wetlands deck to the list

Its not about the non-real cards, those r just things I would like to see in the archtype, but alternatives r provided since this is a section which shouldn't have any custom cards

I plan on adding a few more Archtype based structures and maybe a toolbox or two...

But thank you none-the-less for the compliment

Archived