Token Stampede

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110216075861/yugioh/images/thumb/f/f5/TokenStampedeSTOR-EN-C-1E.png/300px-TokenStampedeSTOR-EN-C-1E.png[/img]

[quote][b]Attack Position Token Monsters gain 1000 ATK, and cannot be destroyed by battle.[/b][/quote][/center]

black garden abuse?

discuss

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1301869569' post='5112328']
If you use it with BG, you can't Summon without giving your opponent 1800 ATK blocking monsters.
[/quote]
Except, [s]if you a zombie[/s] if you use a Remove Brainwashing variant, but that would be weird...

The person who Normal Summons/Special Summons the monster is considered to be the player who activates Black Garden, not the controller of Black Garden. That player who activated Black Garden is considered the "owner" of the Rose Token as it was Special Summoned as their effect.

If Remove Brainwashing is on the field, After a player triggers Black Garden, a Rose Token will be Special Summoned to the Opponent's side of the field, but because that player who triggered Black Garden owns the Rose Token, control of the Rose Token will switch to that player.

The good part of this is that if your side of the field is full (which can be easy to do when you're Summoning Rose Tokens and taking them back for yourself), your opponent's may end up not getting any Rose Tokens at all because there would be no room to Summon them. This works both ways though. In any case, Black Garden + Remove Brainwashing is interesting, though I've only ever used it in my Remove Brainwashing deck with all the Level 8 monsters. Haven't tried doing anything else with it.

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1301917617' post='5113622']
Still Black Garden abuse here. Run preferably 2-3 Remove Brainwashing then 3 Owner's Seal. Owner's Seal is faster but run the Remove Brainwashing so you can run Magic Planter for draw power.
[/quote]

I'm almost sure Remove Brainwashing or Owner's Seal don't work with BG tokens.

[quote name='jushirouki' timestamp='1301899620' post='5113366']
Imagine if this was used with-
[/quote]
Dark Creator tokens are already immune to battle destruction
They cant make direct attacks
And 3000ATK already runs over pretty much everything
idgi

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1301927560' post='5113739']
They do. I checked the rulings. If the card which summoned the tokens belongs to you then the tokens are techinically originally owned by you.
[/quote]

awsome, i will combine this and black garden with solidarity
2600 beatstick token :3

Made a surprisingly consistent deck using this card and the mentioned Black Garden/Remove Brainwashing part too. But with Decree running around like a fat kid hopped up on sugar, it wouldnt have a snowballs chance in hell of working as well as it did.

Archived