16 replies to this topic

Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

I will Show you Enternity

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,808 posts

Posted Image

Attack Position Token Monsters gain 1000 ATK, and cannot be destroyed by battle.

black garden abuse?

discuss

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Berserker-

-Berserker-

Darliiiing!!

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,629 posts
Junk Warrior shenanigans...

dd6.gif

"But that's enough. If there is overwhelming power and speed, there is no room for technique. Techniques are something humans invented to compensate for their weaknesses."

GYFTS

-Griffin

-Griffin

Précis, mon ami

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,520 posts
If you use it with BG, you can't Summon without giving your opponent 1800 ATK blocking monsters.
Everyone deserves to smile.

"Want to know a secret?
You are beautiful.

Black, white, gay, straight or bisexual. If you are smart, quiet or impossibly in love with your best friend, someone out there cherishes your smile and gets butterflies when you walk into the room.

Someone out there can't stop thinking about you. You are beautiful. Don't ever believe differently."

Anon - SBS

-Berserker-

-Berserker-

Darliiiing!!

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,629 posts

If you use it with BG, you can't Summon without giving your opponent 1800 ATK blocking monsters.

Except, if you a zombie if you use a Remove Brainwashing variant, but that would be weird...

dd6.gif

"But that's enough. If there is overwhelming power and speed, there is no room for technique. Techniques are something humans invented to compensate for their weaknesses."

GYFTS

darkwolf777

darkwolf777

~Makoto Nanaya~

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts
The person who Normal Summons/Special Summons the monster is considered to be the player who activates Black Garden, not the controller of Black Garden. That player who activated Black Garden is considered the "owner" of the Rose Token as it was Special Summoned as their effect.

If Remove Brainwashing is on the field, After a player triggers Black Garden, a Rose Token will be Special Summoned to the Opponent's side of the field, but because that player who triggered Black Garden owns the Rose Token, control of the Rose Token will switch to that player.

The good part of this is that if your side of the field is full (which can be easy to do when you're Summoning Rose Tokens and taking them back for yourself), your opponent's may end up not getting any Rose Tokens at all because there would be no room to Summon them. This works both ways though. In any case, Black Garden + Remove Brainwashing is interesting, though I've only ever used it in my Remove Brainwashing deck with all the Level 8 monsters. Haven't tried doing anything else with it.
PSN: darkwolf7786
Games to Play: Blazblue: CS (Makoto Nanaya, Iron Tager, Platinum the Trinity), Castlevania: Harmony of Despair

Card Sets I've Made [Card Count, Last Updated]: (Please Comment!)
Touhou Project Set [90, 1/7/10]

The Heavens, The Earth, and a million squirrels call to me!!
Posted Image

DARKPLANT RISING

DARKPLANT RISING

God's In His Heaven, All's Right With the World

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,147 posts
OTK using 2 of this, Final Attack Orders, and Scapegoat-

*Shot through the head*
*Explodes*
*World termination*

jushirouki

jushirouki

• Food
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
Gorz Token on a big monster.

'nuff said.

DARKPLANT RISING

DARKPLANT RISING

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,147 posts
And chances you get Gorz with this are slim.

Therefore its only use is in Slime.

'nuff said.

jushirouki

jushirouki

• Food
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
Asmo Token from Darklord Asmodeus hits for 2800 and is almost invincible (cannot be destroyed by card effects)

Imagine if this was used with this GX anime-only 3000 token.

DARKPLANT RISING

DARKPLANT RISING

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,147 posts
HOLY S***

old rod account

old rod account

~We are the dream shooters~

• Rotten Meat
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,673 posts

HOLY S***

Heh.

Asmodeus is fun with this card indeed. But who the hell would run this in a Darklord deck?

.Rai

.Rai

shiba inu

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,482 posts
Still Black Garden abuse here. Run preferably 2-3 Remove Brainwashing then 3 Owner's Seal. Owner's Seal is faster but run the Remove Brainwashing so you can run Magic Planter for draw power.

Nw_Team_Samurai.png

old rod account

old rod account

~We are the dream shooters~

• Rotten Meat
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,673 posts

Still Black Garden abuse here. Run preferably 2-3 Remove Brainwashing then 3 Owner's Seal. Owner's Seal is faster but run the Remove Brainwashing so you can run Magic Planter for draw power.

I'm almost sure Remove Brainwashing or Owner's Seal don't work with BG tokens.

.Rai

.Rai

shiba inu

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,482 posts
They do. I checked the rulings. If the card which summoned the tokens belongs to you then the tokens are techinically originally owned by you.

Nw_Team_Samurai.png

Armadilloz

Armadilloz

Your imaginary friend

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,057 posts

Imagine if this was used with-

Dark Creator tokens are already immune to battle destruction
They cant make direct attacks
And 3000ATK already runs over pretty much everything
idgi

f85.jpg
32px-MrGame%26WatchHeadSSB4-3.png32px-ROBHeadSSB4-3.png32px-LittleMacHeadSSB4-3.png32px-BowserJrHeadSSB4-3.png32px-DuckHuntHeadSSB4-3.png32px-VillagerHeadSSB4-3.png

Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

I will Show you Enternity

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,808 posts

They do. I checked the rulings. If the card which summoned the tokens belongs to you then the tokens are techinically originally owned by you.

awsome, i will combine this and black garden with solidarity
2600 beatstick token :3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Icy

Icy

Good men need not rules. Hesitate for why we have so many.

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,768 posts
Made a surprisingly consistent deck using this card and the mentioned Black Garden/Remove Brainwashing part too. But with Decree running around like a fat kid hopped up on sugar, it wouldnt have a snowballs chance in hell of working as well as it did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users