Fishing is the New Trolling

Boss Z

[center]The new Fish / Aqua / Sea Serpent cards can troll pretty well... the amout of shinangens they can pull off is impressive and it got me to fall for them...
So instead of focusing on school work today I was sorta just building a Deck for these guys... but I still need some help on this

Basic stradegy is to control the opponent through Remove from Play Tactics... which work rather incredibly

The deck allows for Synchros and Exceeds to be played side-by-side for a rather wide vareity of potential

I found draw power to be a problem as the monsters are not all water so moray is harder to pull off and pkus, with the Air Orca being a main Trololol Card, and it being Special Summoned every turn you can't really use Pot of Duality... thankfully Gold Sarchophagus exists and to an extent even works wonderfully with the set...

[color="#0000FF"][color="#FFA500"]Monsters - 18[/color]
3x Spearfish Soldier
3x Air Orca
3x Wing Turtoise
2x Fly-Fang
3x Deep Sea Diva
2x Genex Ally Birdman
2x Spined Gillman

[color="#00FF00"]Spells - 12[/color]
2x Gold Sarchophagus
3x Fish and Kicks
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Book of Moon
1x Giant Trunade

[color="#800080"]Traps - 10[/color]
1x Solemn Judgement
2x Solemn Warning
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Return from a Different Dimension
2x Shock!
2x Evil-spawning Riverbed

[color="#808080"]Extra Deck - 15[/color]
2x Underwater Warship Aero Shark
1x No. 34 Electronic Computer-Beast Tera Byte
1x Empty Space Sea Serpent Levaiel
2x Guernersauras
2x Sea Dragon Lord Gishilnodon
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Gungir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Trishula, Dragon of te Ice Barrier
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth
1x Scrap Dragon[/color]

Avarice is because the only useful monster to be in the Graveyard is Wing Turtoise, as it can be Special Summoned from there... everything else is better in the Deck, namely as a target for Deep Sea Diva... and to re-use Diva in the first place...

I only run Trag, and not Gorz because I'll usually have traps set and yet few monsters out... but yeah, that means no Gorz, but playable Tragodia...

I want to add more Monsters to the build... and find some small way to get more draw power, but the deck seems to work well as is and any additions aren't truely needed

Return from a Different Dimension is such a pro card, obviously... but ts amazing to get back 3 Spearfish Soldier and push for game with 4Stars that have 2400-ish ATK

Any help, as usual, would be greatly appreciated...
Or you could just comment on the deck itself...
[/center]

You do realise that only 6 of the mobsters are WATER while 8 are WIND?!
Moray of Greed is a dead draw a lot of the time
Salvage might work, but ut'll probably be a dead draw like Moray of Greed
And Birdman kicks some serious @$$, so don't even mess with him, lol

The Undine Engine again, not that many waters types to use and I don't like my Waters being in the Graveyard
I thought I made all of this clear already <_<

Big Fish is for FishTK, this is for Trolling
Plus, big fish would stop me from using Air Orca's effect... it would leave me with only synchros and Exceeds to use, which isn't bad, but there are much better ways to play with a deck like this

Birdman lets me get things off the field, usually to have sonething in hand to remove for Air Orca, plus the way Birdman being removed from play by itself us helpful if i ever try to go fir a kill with effect damage useing Aero Shark... which I've tried
plus... if all else fails Birdman is usually a 1900 ATK beatstick to use...

I want DPrisons and Bottomless in there... any one know how??

-1 Black Rose Dragon
+1 Empty Space Sea Serpent Levaiel

Black Rose Dragon is sorta hard to get out on the field... and Empty Space is helpful... clearly... for getting things on the Field

Archived