My updated Warrior/Synchro! War Tuners Version 2.0!

First off: No cards over 12 bucks please. I don't have much money. Thanks.

Deck list: 43

Monsters: 25
Speed Warrior x2
Turbo Booster x2
Fortress Warrior
Mataza the Zapper
Shield Wing
Junk Synchron x3
Max Warrior
Road Synchron
Quillbolt Hedgehog x2
Debris Dragon
Marauding Captain
Sasuke Samurai
Rescue Warrior
Turret Warrior x2
Synchron Explorer
Rapid Warrior
Twin-Sword Marauder
Hayabusa Knight
Comrade Swordsman of Landstar
Max Warrior

Spells: 6
Reinforcement of the Army
Battle Waltz
Hammer Shot
Book of Moon
Lighting Vortex

Traps: 13
Mirror Force
Dust Tornado
Defense Draw
Black Horn of Heaven
Trap Stun x2
Karma Cut
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow x2
Power Frame
Urgent Tuning
Miniaturize
Reinforce Truth

Synchro's: 9
Black Rose Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Red Dragon Archfiend
Road Warrior
Junk Destroyer
Junk Warrior
Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth
Colossal Fighter
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Please no banned cards.

Last, thanks so much for the help, I appreciate it!

[quote name='Ian Zniewski' timestamp='1302928301' post='5142136']
Oh for fracks sake, I've read that about 20 times now. If you don't have anything productive to say, then GTFO. And to Skarlet, can you reiterate?
[/quote]
So why do you still not understand?

The more copies of you decks 'best' cards you have, the more frequently you draw them. You're still using bad cards. You don't have a full Extra Deck. You're running random crap. Your deck has 43 cards. You have to many cards @1, which makes it highlander.

Look at almost any other thread in this section, do they look anything remotely like yours? I will continue to post the link to that thread until you understand basic Deck Building. I could go on, but it seems you don't learn.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1302958467' post='5142478']

The more copies of you decks 'best' cards you have, the more frequently you draw them. You're still using bad cards. You don't have a full Extra Deck. You're running random crap. Your deck has 43 cards. You have to many cards @1, which makes it highlander.

Look at almost any other thread in this section, do they look anything remotely like yours? I will continue to post the link to that thread until you understand basic Deck Building. I could go on, but it seems you don't learn.
[/quote]

Listem to him. It might sound rude, but it's the truth.

[quote name='Skarlet' timestamp='1302935160' post='5142239']
First off, just let me apologize, I was rude in what I said earlier, however, King Crouton is pretty much right, build Bushi Synchro.
[/quote]

No I didn't think it was rude at all. I just didn't fully understand what you were saying, I thought you couldn't decide if you liked it or not. No apologies necessary.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1302958467' post='5142478']

[/quote]

Okay, so then what would you have me do? Because I'm sick of all of the decks having the same damn cards. I've created a deck that is at least moderately original, and actually wins at tournaments. Maybe it wouldn't work for anyone else, but for some reason, this deck wins for me. It might just be my playing style. So: without making this a generic doppelwarrior or dandywarrior deck, what would you have me change? Sincerely, I'd like the advice.

Well, I used to run a Warrior Toolbox/Synchro deck. It didn't use a lot of the generic stuff and it wasn't the best, but it could hang pretty well with the meta. I don't have an actual list, but it used X-Saber Pashuul and Comrade Swordsman of Landstar as it's tuners, Freed the Matchless General to search those out, as well as stuff like Spell Striker and Marauding Captain. It used Turrent Warrior for massive ATK, as well as good Synchro fodder, and basically that's how it's monster line up worked. It could Synchro pretty well, and generally using Freed and things could get stuff like Exiled force when it was needed. Try something like that.

[quote name='Skarlet' timestamp='1302999634' post='5144201']
Well, I used to run a Warrior Toolbox/Synchro deck. It didn't use a lot of the generic stuff and it wasn't the best, but it could hang pretty well with the meta. I don't have an actual list, but it used X-Saber Pashuul and Comrade Swordsman of Landstar as it's tuners, Freed the Matchless General to search those out, as well as stuff like Spell Striker and Marauding Captain. It used Turrent Warrior for massive ATK, as well as good Synchro fodder, and basically that's how it's monster line up worked. It could Synchro pretty well, and generally using Freed and things could get stuff like Exiled force when it was needed. Try something like that.
[/quote]

Ha ha, I was just about to buy a Freed, Command knight, Rahz, and another Marauding captain.

Don't use Rahz, it never worked for me too well, here's more or less what I had, it wasn't great

Captain x3
Freed x3
Spell Striker x2
Torapart x3 (Yeah, I used a solid build but that's just me)
Comrade Swordsman of Landstar x3
Turret Warrior x2
Immortal Bushi x2
Jain the Lightsworn Paladin x2
Exiled Force x3

Solidarity x3
Mystical space Typhoon x2
Reinforcements of the Army
Dark Hole
Monster Reborn
Enemy Controller x3 (Use them with Bushi in the Standby Phase for great control, because you can tribute Bushi and he'll still summon himself back)
Hand Destruction x2

Mirror Force
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Trap Stun

Sidedeck some Rivalry of Warlords in order to lock opponents down pretty damn well, on top of that I really don't know since you want to be so unique.

As for the extra deck, run as many of each warrior synchro you can, really. Freed searching Comrade then Synching into Colossal is awesome.

Archived