Dark Deal with Obsidian

Boss Z

[center]I'm doing this on my iPod, so I can scroll up and down once I go past a point while typing... wish me luck @ getting this up corrctly on the 1st try

This is my first personal Gem-Knight Deck
And it uses an interesting card... turning many Draw opportunities into +0 or +1, when they would naturally be -1 (or +0 in decks that actually use them), and it can Crank out Fusions rather Fast...
My favorite is Citrine who is just so easy to spam... and he locks down while he attacks
I'll probably get hate for no Thunder Dragons, since Prisim Aura is good and I'll admit that... I just hate the Thunder Dragons because they are useless otherwise... and Obsidian can get back Tourmaline... so I can indeed get out Prism Aura rather easily

[color="#0000FF"][color="#FFA500"]Monsters - 20[/color]
3x Obsidian
3x Garnet
2x Emerald
2x Tourmaline
2x Alexandrite
2x Armadilo
2x Turtle
3x Volcanic Shell
1x Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness

[color="#00FF00"]Spells - 15[/color]
3x Gem-Knight Fusion
3x Dark World Dealings
1x Future Fusion
2x White Elephant's Gift
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Book of Moon
1x Giant Trunade

[color="#9932CC"]Traps - 5[/color]
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Mirror Force
1x Return from a Different Dimension

[color="#808080"]Extra - 15[/color]
3x Citrine
2x Prisim Aura
2x Ruby
1x Topaz
1x Pearl
1x Mainspring Armored Zenmeister
1x Vylon Disigma
1x Gurensaurus
1x No. 34 Electronic Computer-Beast Tera Byte
1x Any Rank6 or Rank7 that comes out...[/color]

So yeah... I actually found that Pearl has his uses, I've had times without that little Gem-Knight Fusion Spell Card... 2 Gem-Knights out... don't want them dead so out comes Pearl, who can still be used for Gem-Knight Fusions
(I've unique ways of testing decks out on paper)

Dark World Dealings is pro as you have 9 Cards (Obsidian, Volcanic, and Gem-Knight Fusion) which can all actually create a +0 or +1 outcome instead on the typical -1 outcome

This Deck has some good speed to it, and can go through itself quickly, even though it is a Fusion Deck... Hope you like it
Please help me with any changes necessary... +Reps for those who are truely Helpful

[size="1"][color="#FF0000"]This Deck was made before my knowledge of the Gemini GemKnights, but after my knowledge of them... I am now Working on a second Deck that will hopefully put this one to shame[/color][/size][/center]

Archived