1 x Return from the Different Dimmension
1 x Mirror Force
1 x Torrential

3 x Gem-Knight Prism Aura
3 x Gem-Knight Ruby
2 x Gem-Knight Citrine
A lot of Level 4 Exceeds

D*mn you... I guess it will be battle of the GemKnight Decks
I posted [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/246475-dark-deal-with-obsidian/]1[/url] b4 and I am working on one very close to this ([url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/246487-gem-squared/]Gem Squared[/url])... though we do differ in a few places
My Deck will be up soon though, so we can compare

Edit1: I like how your's is based on control of the Thunder Attribute... while mine is more Pyro- AND Thunder-Type Based... Judgement of Thunder gives you some rather decent Destroying Potential... Our Decks seem so close it is sadly funny

Edit2: My version basically turned out as a poor man's version of yours, but I still like it more, lol, don't ask me why... I guess because I made it... but maybe it is because I don't like the Enemy Controller @3... just a personal thing, nor do I like the Pot of Duality, namely becaue this is an Archtype which requires the Special Summoning so that it can wreck things harder...

Edit3: I have links here to mine... but I have a Link in MINE to yours... so I hope that is Okay with you... If not just lemme know and I'll change it

Judgement of thunder isn't too cloggy, I've tested it myself (cause its in my build too) and I actualy really like it... I find it works a little better @ 2, but then you don't always have them when you need them... which is y i personally stick @ 3

Switched to Thunder Dragon??
Lemme know how that one works... Never been a fan of it

Do you use GemK Fusion and Obsidian for Wingblast's Cost?

Again... Lemne know how dat works
I'm keeping my Judgements... because its still basically 11 targets... and I already run Return...

[quote name='Boss Z' timestamp='1303252943' post='5152555']
The 4 or 5 times I got one I couldn't put it to much use... it typically just was discarded to thin the deck
[/quote]

That's the point...But No...

Having Thunder Dragon + Gemknight Fusion + any Gemknight makes it so you can have 2 prismauras out easily

I always had a better use of Citrine when i could use thunder dragon... clear field of monsters 2000 or less life left, nearly full back row... summon Citrine = Win

Thubder Dragon just never seemed to work for me, idk... if it dies good I'll change my deck to... lol, but thats basically it... I'll try testing again now that I ubderstand these guys better, maybe my mind will be changed

Archived