Super Chaotic Bugman.dek

Boss Z

[center]Straight off of it's Wikia page :
"You can use "Damage Condenser", "Damage Gate", "Mystic Tomato" or "Soul Rope" to easily summon this monster from your Deck or Graveyard as it has no Special Summoning requirements.
Other Cards: Stygian, Limit Reverse, Ancient Fairy, etc

Surprised no one else has published a Super Bugman Deck yet... but that works for me...

[color="#0000FF"][color="#FFA500"]Monsters - 23[/color]
[color="#A0522D"][url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Bugman]3x Super Bugman[/url][/color]
3x Mystical Tomato
2x Armadegon Knight
2x Stygian Partol
1x Dark Armed Dragon
3x Ryko, the Lightsworn Hunter
2x Junk Synchron
2x Chaos Sorceror
1x Glow-up Bulb
1x Plague Spreader Zombie
1x Sangan
2x Goblindbergh

[color="#00FF00"]Spells - 8[/color]
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Tuning
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Foolish Burial
1x Card Destruction

[color="#9932CC"]Traps - 9[/color]
2x Damage Gate
2x Limit Reverse
1x Mirror Force
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Torrential Tribute

[color="#808080"]Extra - 15[/color]
3x Ancient Fair Dragon
2x Black Rose Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Armory Arm
1x Colossal Fighter
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Frozen Fitzgerald
1x Vylon Disigma
1x Steelswarn Roach
2x Mainspring Armored Zenmeister[/color]

My Version of Super Bugman is more so based around getting him in the Graveyard and Special Summoning him from there then getting him from the hand... can also grab fom the Deck... but this is too potentially powerful to pass up

Ancient Fairy Dragon is pro, get it out and then Special Summon Super Bugman from the Hand for 2 3000Atk Beatsticks...

Super Bugman is rather Pro and easily Abusable... its decks could actually get somewhere in Tournements[/center]

I love how you copied my comment on the page on Super Bugman. But seriously, nice deck. If you're going to use the graveyard rather the hand, I would recomend you use Call Of The Haunted. You could neg 1 Frozen Fitzgerald or a Vylon dismigma. This deck can OTK quite quickly even without synchros. if you want to use more exceeds, add Emperor Of Hope. This deck can exceed really nicely if you let it.

[quote name='Endless Nightmares' timestamp='1303509233' post='5160245']
I love how you copied my comment on the page on Super Bugman. But seriously, nice deck. If you're going to use the graveyard rather the hand, I would recomend you use Call Of The Haunted. You could neg 1 Frozen Fitzgerald or a Vylon dismigma. This deck can OTK quite quickly even without synchros. if you want to use more exceeds, add Emperor Of Hope. This deck can exceed really nicely if you let it.
[/quote]
Your comment just put everything into perspective for me, lol
I just use Limit Reverse rather than Call of the Haunted... but I guess I could do that...
Frozen Fitzgerald is actually a very nice Card with its 2500/2500 Stats, lol
And Disigma is a beast...
But Hope is pretty good too :/

[quote name='M.Hats' timestamp='1303554811' post='5161402']
Just a few ideas from me;
Card Tooper is nice for mill and a little bit of added draw power.
Another thought is Damage Condenser, the -1 is a bit harsh but it gets out your Trump card near instantly.
[/quote]
Card Trooper doesn't seem to fit to me... :/
and Damage Condensor doesn't matter much, I can get him out of my hand other ways and this Deck is more based upon the Graveyard

[quote]and Damage Condensor doesn't matter much, I can get him out of my hand other ways and this Deck is more based upon the Graveyard [/quote]
Damage condenser is from deck, not hand.

There are also Summoner Monk and Soul Rope for instant out of deck action, I will try and rack my brain for some more... But I really don't get why you would opt. for a grave return card like Damage Gate over some of the deck summon options. At the very least I would go -1 Damage Gate +1 Limit Reverse.

Debris is another option.

[quote name='M.Hats' timestamp='1303572721' post='5161814']
Damage condenser is from deck, not hand.

There are also Summoner Monk and Soul Rope for instant out of deck action, I will try and rack my brain for some more... But I really don't get why you would opt. for a grave return card like Damage Gate over some of the deck summon options. At the very least I would go -1 Damage Gate +1 Limit Reverse.

Debris is another option.
[/quote]
Debris Negates Effects <_<
But if gate if from the Deck then I might be making a few switches... And I'll try to find room for summoner monk

Archived