Gishki Advanced Hand Control

Boss Z

[center]I really wanted to make a Nexus Ritua Deck... but I am not quite sure what the true meaning of "Nexus" is... I think it involves getting that 12 Star Stardust Thing in 1 turn... yeah... well... Sadly I haven't thought of how to do it yet, but I am still Trying... In the mean time this is just a fun-ish Little idea I had for getting around the lack of Draw Power and field control (its a typical idea)
But I still have acess to that Colossal Fighter OTK if I ever need that... but its a little difficult to pull off
This particullar build is based upon the Idea that Hand Control Wins games... so General Raioh of the Ice Barrier and Tertogre can combine for a combination of removing Spells from the opponents Deck and Negating monster effects... all the while having the chance to force a discard... I want to find room for a second Raioh... but I haven't been able to figure out how yet... help with that would be nice...
Tertrogre is Typically for Spell Removal, but depending on the opponent i'll also mill monsters to give myself Fishborg and Treeborn in the Graveyard... Plus, running 3 Salvage and 3 Beast mean I can still use any Gishki in my Graveyard

[color="#0000FF"][color="#FF8C00"]Monsters - 21[/color]
1x Soul Ogre
2x Gustkrake
2x Tetrogre
3x Shadow
2x Vision
3x Beast
2x Abyss
1x Marker
2x Fishborg Blaster
2x Treeborn Frog
1x General Raioh of the Ice Barrier

[color="#9ACD32"]Spells - 15[/color]
3x Moray of Greed
3x Salvage
2x Ceremonial Mirror
2x Preparation of Rites
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Pot of Avarice

[color="#9932CC"]Trap - 4[/color]
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Mirror Force

[color="#C0C0C0"]Extra - 15[/color]
3x Formula Synchron
2x T.G. Hyper Librerian
2x Black Rose Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Armory Arm
1x Colossal Fighter
1x Stardust Dragon
2x Mainspring Armored Zenmeister
1x Steelswarm Roach
1x Vylon Disigma[/color]

Not so sure how great my monster choice is... but I think it works pretty well... Needs some testing to make sure...

I know Pot of Duality is like the #1 Card for Drawing... but I mean I personally think most decks are not into the whole idea of NOT Special Summoning for a turn... This being a major Deck for it... Rituals + Synchros + Exceeds = Can Special Summon something EVERYturn
Plus I running the number of monsters I do 3 Moray of Greed are so easy to run... plus, I can easily grab what I need from my Deck (and Graveyard) through various other cards... an the Extra Deck can give some great draws...
So no Pot of Duality for my Decks...
Plus the card costs a huge freakin' amount and the Extra Deck will require the emptying of my wallet...
[/center]

Archived