☠ .:Zero Aurora:. ☠

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Laval_Lady_of_the_Burning_Lake

3 Star
Pyro / Tuner / Effect
200 / 200

If there are 3 or more different "Laval" monsters in your Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 "Laval" monster from your Graveyard to select 1 Set card your opponent controls. Destroy that card.

Discuss
(and Notice the lack of an "Once per turn," clause)

-Griffin

-Griffin

Précis, mon ami

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,520 posts
Oh hey.
A Laval that's not quite terrible.
And has 200 DEF.
That's cool.
But y'know, it needs to be part of an archtype that has some less terrible cards :s
Everyone deserves to smile.

"Want to know a secret?
You are beautiful.

Black, white, gay, straight or bisexual. If you are smart, quiet or impossibly in love with your best friend, someone out there cherishes your smile and gets butterflies when you walk into the room.

Someone out there can't stop thinking about you. You are beautiful. Don't ever believe differently."

Anon - SBS

.Nu-13

.Nu-13

Koma <3

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,788 posts
Lavals are pretty good

Boss Z

Boss Z

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts
Laval are by no means terrible!!
And this is not a bad card, lol, so atleast you agree on that (I think)

Laval have potential... to be killers, lol
(And I'm trying to make a good Deck for them)

byak

byak

VIP Member

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,308 posts

Another interesting tuner in this deck is Laval Lady of the Burning Lake. It's the level 3 tuner of the deck, and it has a nice field controlling effect. If you have 3 or more different Lavals in your grave, you can remove one of them to destroy a set card your opponent controls. So basically, after you fuel your grave with Miller, you have the option of summoning this chick to pick off at your opponent's backrows that might stop Rekindling, or maybe a set monster. The cool part is that Miller is sending 3 different Lavals, with 5 in total. You have the ability of removing 2 Tenders and a Miller while still having a good graveyard for Rekindling, and this is hitting 3 backrows.

jsJGPwO.gif

Boss Z

Boss Z

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts
Just about Sums it up...
And then, since I summon this with Flamvell Firedog, I tend to Synch into Ancient Flamvell Diety and get rid of Vayu's or Phalanx or Fishborg or Treeborn, or Formula Synchron or anything else annoying from the Graveyard I failed, again

-Lightray Daedalus-

-Lightray Daedalus-

Deal with me like if I was a Demon!!!

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,434 posts

Oh hey.
A Laval that's not quite terrible.
And has 200 DEF.
That's cool.
But y'know, it needs to be part of an archtype that has some less terrible cards :s

But Laval has enough good cards...
O_O

Also this one is pretty nice...not only miller can fill the Grave fast...Gunner can does it as good too...XD

also: IS ANOTHER STARFIRE!!!!! a more adult one...XD
My Written MTG Set:

Posted Image

Shizuku Oikawa

Shizuku Oikawa

Nobody likes Alfonso. ( ゚^゚)

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,744 posts
Needz for Female Underaged Girl Cards Binder with Cute Art. It's pretty good for removing the Lavals that don't have 200 DEF in your Grave, like Laval Miller, since he fills the Graveyard pretty good with Lavals. And that Gunner looks like it can do some pretty good milling.

Posted Image

previous Siggy into one spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users