Nexus Reptilianne (?)

Boss Z

[center]Reptilianna + DAD + Morphing Jar + Attack Gainer

This is probably an Idea with no potential at all but a friend has recently showed me that Reptilianne are a decent archtype and good for IRL as they cost very little, especially in comparison to other Decks...
The problem faced?
Draw Power... there is basically none
Hydra is the only Draw Power and while impressive, it isn't enough... Allure Of Darkness also does not amount to enough... Morphing Jar Tech? Closer but still, not enough... Gardna's Search Effect? Need More! Snake Whistle... good thinner, but nit enough
Which brings up another point... The Archtype has great ATK control but basically nothing in the ways of Swarming... Vaskii is the only one that can SS itself... and Scylla can SS monsters it has destroyed in battle, but it isn't all that much... Damage = Reptile is great, but also (guess what?) Not Enough...
I'm attempting to change a Lot for this archtype and do it incredibly quickly... I tackle the lack of Draw Power Head on... but Swarming Remains an issue

[color="#4B0082"][color="#FFA500"]Monsters - 18[/color]
1x Morphing Jar
1x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Attack Gainer
2x Reptilianne Vaskii
3x Reptilianne Naga
3x Reptilianne Gardna
3x Reptilianne Viper
3x Reptilianne Scylla

[color="#00FF00"]Spells - 12[/color]
2x Reptilianne Token Creator
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Pot of Avarice
2x Burden of the Mighty
1x Scape Goat
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Allure Of Darkness

[color="#9932CC"]Traps - 10[/color]
2x Snake Whistle
2x Offering to the Snake Diety
2x Dimensional Prison
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Damage = Reptile
1x Spirit Barrier

[color="#C0C0C0"]Extra - 15[/color]
3x Reptilianne Hydra
2x Formula Synchron
2x T.G. Hyper Librerian
1x Armory Arm
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
2x Stardust Dragon
1x Shooting Star Dragon
1x Colossal Fighter[/color]

I need Help... I feel as if I am forgetting an important Reptilianne... and yeah
I realised that they may not have The Best Draw power but they have decent search power due to trap support and Gardna... and yeah... its not the same but it works...

Please, Help!!
[/center]

On variation to adding draw power to this deck is to run a venominion/vaskii trade in engine. Since you can easily load this deck with level 8's and add vaskii to hand via gaurdna, it can run trade in and you can use recurring nightmare to easily get stuff back!

If you run the venominion version, you can run damage = reptile and it would have a purpose! You can easily pull out the huge level 8 beat stick from your deck.

I'm a personaly HUGE fan of Reptillianes, while they're not top tier, they're extremely fun! I favor the absolute reptilliane control build :P This involes creature swaps, enemy controls, mind control, alien brain. I can basicially start using tokens, swapping them to my opponent in attack mode and attacking them!

EDIT: Don't forget you can also creature swap your other low attack point monsters (Guardna. and you can try teching in oshaleon as well!)

[quote name='Monztor' timestamp='1304055338' post='5175583']
EDIT: Don't forget you can also creature swap your other low attack point monsters (Guardna. and you can try teching in oshaleon as well!)
[/quote]

Your not the only Reptilanne fan here. Also, Guardna has to be on your side of the field when it's destroyed to get it's effect, it says so in the effect.

It looks very intresting Boss, have you play-tested the deck yet? It's given me an idea for my 4th Variant as well....

[quote name='Tuatha Dé Danann' timestamp='1304055579' post='5175585']
Your not the only Reptilanne fan here. Also, Guardna has to be on your side of the field when it's destroyed to get it's effect, it says so in the effect.

It looks very intresting Boss, have you play-tested the deck yet? It's given me an idea for my 4th Variant as well....
[/quote]
*High Fives fellow Reptilianne User*
I don't usually do it for the search, but just pure raw damage that you can inflict to hitting a Zero attack point monster in attack mode with one of thier own monsters. Or giving them one of your zero attack point mosnters Via creature swap and vaskii it :D

[quote name='Monztor' timestamp='1304055683' post='5175586']
*High Fives fellow Reptilianne User*
I don't usually do it for the search, but just pure raw damage that you can inflict to hitting a Zero attack point monster in attack mode with one of thier own monsters. Or giving them one of your zero attack point mosnters Via creature swap and vaskii it :D
[/quote]

*high fives* XD
Ah, yes that is true, and i suppose if you do ram your own Guardna with Scylla you get it back. Intresting.... perhaps you've given me an idea for a 5th Variant...

Also, I recommend Changer Synchron over Attack Gainer. It's Dark, Level 1, and has 0 DEF: An Allure target, DAD target, Recurring target, Vaskii target... It fits extremely well. Either him or D.D. Sprite, but you have far better choices than Attack Gainer, especially if you're aiming for Formulas.

Also, you're missing Medusa and Dandy. I'll give you some cards to neg when I look at the deck in more detail.

Archived