[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/fnrb45.png[/img]
Credit to Inferno Knight LC

Welcome to The Treehouse of Fun. This club was originally founded by myself, Kotaro, and Alexis Rhodes (Yugioh 5D'S). We do a bit of everything here. We discuss the funniest (and sometimes serious) videos on the Internet, the hottest RPs out there, and some of the best (and worst) cards around. We also talk about anything that pops up, as long as it follows the rules (and doesn't create spam and bickering). I hope you get to make new friends. ENJOY

[spoiler=Rules]1. All YCM Rules Apply
2. Excessive Spam gets a warning.
3. Flaming gets a warning.
4. Trolling gets two warnings.
5. Once someone gets 4 they are temp banned.
6. Temp bans last from a week to a month depending on the final offense.
7. When someone is temp banned 3 times the next one is a perma ban.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Announcements][u][b]5-1-11[/b][/u]
The Treehouse is reopened for business.
Practice RPing is allowed in the club.
[u][b]5-2-11[/b][/u]
We have a total of 5 members (including myself)!
[u][b]5-5-11[/b][/u]
Today is Cinco de Mayo!
Our member total is at 6!
[u][b]5-7-11[/b][/u]
The 3 original leaders of this club are back together again!
Member count is at 9.
[u][b]5-8-11[/b][/u]
VOTM for May has been added.
RP Tournament Thread posted.
[u][b]5-9-11[/b][/u]
Member count at 10!
Daemon has been promoted to Co-Leader
[u][b]5-13-11[/b][/u]
Member count at 11!
[u][b]5-15-11[/b][/u]
The OoC Thread for the Club War is up!
[u][b]5-19-11[/b][/u]
Did someone from AP seriously join?
Member count at 15!
Added Invited Guests group.
[u][b]6-5-11[/b][/u]
Member count at 16!
[u][b]6-20-11[/b][/u]
We are in contention to get stickied!
[u][b]7-14-11[/b][/u]
Member list updated!
Preparation for YMB 4 has begun!
[b][u]8-8-11[/u][/b]
2nd Edition Banner arrived!
[b][u]10-14-11[/u][/b]
Name shortened to The Treehouse
[b][u]11-1-11[/u][/b]
It's Election Time!
[b][u]11-3-11[/u][/b]
Voting has begun!
Election is over!
[b][u]11-12-11[/u][/b]
Treehouse Constitution is ratified!
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=App Form][b]Please delete everything in parenthesis so I know you actually read the rules.[/b]
Username:
Funniest Video IYO:
What can you offer to the club?:
Will you be active? (I don't need 1 time posters):
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Members]
[u]Founders[/u]
Mr. Striker
Kotaro
Alexis Rhodes

[u]Leader[/u]
Mr. Striker

[u]Co-Leaders[/u]
TBD

[u]Active Members[/u]
☽☖☠☗☾JAX☼COB☽☗☠☖☾ [b]X[/b]
Taiga Aisaka
Nagi Sanzenin
Brothar
Daemon
Christian Exodia
Inferno Knight LC
フォトン・ロクサス
AggroDrago

[u]Inactive Members[/u]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]♥[/font]Chii[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]♥[/font]
Anger Level
LiquidDJ11
Alexis Rhodes
Antagonistic Crocodile β,
Daily News
Neo-MasterX
♣Toot♣
Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Insanious
Nexev the Supreme Party (Taisen)
Nexev the Supreme Party
Kotaro
yugioh_master99
Pokefanatic
MR.WHAM
iHop
Sky Streak
♪♫Crystal Star♫♪
~Kurthnaga~

[u]Banned Members[/u]

[u]Invited Guests[/u]
Jake the Sage
Dwarven King
Avaritia[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Banners]

[b][u]1st Edition[/u][/b]

[img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2hqfr6p.png[/img]
[code][IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2hqfr6p.png[/IMG][/code]

Credit to Alexis Rhodes

[b][u]2nd Edition[/u][/b]

[img]http://oi51.tinypic.com/vyrsyf.jpg[/img]
[code][img]http://oi51.tinypic.com/vyrsyf.jpg[/img][/code]

Credit to Daemon[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Treehouse Arcade]
[url="http://www.miniclip.com"]www,miniclip.com[/url]
[url="http://www.omgpop.com"]www.omgpop.com[/url]
[url="http://www.kongregate.com"]www.kongregate.com[/url]
[url="http://www.addictinggames.com"]www.addictinggames.com[/url]

[i]More to come in the future.[/i][/spoiler]

[spoiler=YMB Job Sign Up]

Match Organizer (Opens and Closes matches)[list]
[*]Taiga Aisaka
[*]Nagi Sanzenin
[*]Brothar
[*]Inferno Knight LC
[/list]
Story Writer (Helps write stories for the individual matches)[list]
[*]Mr. Striker
[*]Brothar
[*]
[*]
[/list]
Information Gatherer (Gathers the information required for Match Organizers to open the match)​Nomination Keeper (Helps keep the nomination section updated and closes nominations when 64 people have been confirmed)[list]
[*]Mr. Striker
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
Nomination Keeper (Helps keep the nomination section updated and closes nominations when 64 people have been confirmed)[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Main Club Topics]
1. YMB 4 planning (Deadline for YMB4 at the end of November)
[/spoiler]

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Username: Pokefanatic
Funniest Video IYO: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AvRTS7Kt-k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AvRTS7Kt-k[/url]
Are you a decent RPer? : yes
How good are you at cardmaking? : no
Will you be active? :yes[/size][/font]

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1304296677' post='5182995']
Username: Daemon
Funniest Video IYO: Nyan Cat
Are you a decent RPer?: I get good remarks about it.
How good are you at cardmaking?: I play on working a little with OCG, but I am pretty good.
Will you be active?: Damn straight.
[/quote]

A great example of what an app should look like. Accepted buddy!

Alright people let us begin this with a practice RP fight. We will not be using powers *stares at Deathly*. We will only use a single weapon which this club has provided. We have a 2-handed sword, a box of throwing knives, a crossbow, a machine gun, and a katana. Please choose your weapon wisely. Also, remember the basic RP rules: no GMing, no powerplaying, etc.

Username: Shooting Star Dragon
[spoiler=Funniest Video IYO][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_iwxQ5LwKQ[/media][/spoiler]
Are you a decent RPer?: F*ckin' beast
Are you a cardmaker?: F*ck yeah
If yes to the above question, how good?: Damn 10/10 good (or so have said people who rate them)
Will you be active?: I'll come and go, I'm kinda busy, but I WON'T be a one time poster

OoC: We shall begin now. Also, try to do 4+ lines please so you actually get some practice. Accepted SSD.
IC: When he heard that The Treehouse of Fun was having a Practice RP fight, Striker had the urge to go and see what it was about. There was always something about him and his need to be the best. It has gotten him into trouble many times in the past, but that has only slowed him down. He entered the arena and was immediately surprised. He saw power nullifiers around the stadium and a table full of weapons in the center. [i]This could get interesting, very interesting,[/i] thought Striker as he walked around the arena.

His blood was boiling from the anticipation of the fight. When he couldn't hold it, he quickly ran to the table to see the available weapons. After a good look, the 2-handed sword caught his eye. [i]A powerful weapon,[/i] he thought. [i]This could come in handy.[/i] He took the sword wondering what to do with it. Then, a bunker raised from the ground that somehow had his name on one of the doors. [i]What is this?[/i] He went through the door and found a piece of paper the size of a small dog.

[b]Attention combatant, you will be participating in a Practice RP. There will be no use of powers. Also, God Moding and Power playing will not be tolerated. Any use of those will result in the fight being terminated.[/b]

Not knowing what to think, Striker sat down on a near-by chair waiting for the fight to come.

(OOC: Co-leader position??)
IC: Daemon had heard "There will be no use of powers" and knew that this wasn't going to be the best battle right now, but he was ready for a fight at any moment. He grabbed the throwing knives he had on him and chased his path to the place Striker was sitting. "You appear to be waiting for something, but what would that something be?" he asked with a devious smirk upon his face. He lifted up his right arm and pointed his knife at Striker in symbolism of a fight to happen.

Striker chuckled at Deathly's gesture. "Really?" he asked. "Well, it is almost time for the Practice Fight to start." Striker got up from his oak bench and walked towards the door. "I'll be seeing you out there Deathly. The rules will be explained out there, but they are the generic rules with a small twist."

He walked out the door and he noticed screaming fans all around the arena. [i]What a crowd,[/i] he thought. [i]Today must be a good day to fight. I shall not disappoint them.[/i] He saw a spot on the arena floor that had his name on it. Suddenly, a ref came up to him.

"You Striker?"" the ref asked. Striker nodded his head. "Well then, you stand on this spot here. Once Deathly comes, we shall start the fight."

Striker was not sure why a ref was needed. Then he realized that he was here to make sure no one destroyed the power nullifiers so they could use their powers. [i]Come on Deathly. I'm waiting for you,[/i] he thought as he jogged in place ready for the show to begin.

"So people get to see what happens when Striker is dead by the hands of a Fiend? I wonder how they would react" he muttered under his breathe as he started to walk towards the battlefield. While he was walking, he grabbed three knives in each hand from his back. He reached the spot that was needed for the fight to begin and asked the referee, "Are powers allowed or not because I want to go all out so this guy's body is laying somewhere in the sands of time never to be touched again unless they need a lab rat."

"Powers are not allowed," said the ref. "In order to enforce that, I am here as well as the power nullifiers around the arena." The ref took a deep breath. [i]He should of read the rules before he got here.[/i] "Anyway, we will be fighting by damage infliction rules. Basically, the person with the least damage inflicted upon them after 5 turns a piece wins. Also, all generic rules apply. I don't have to say them since you two should know them. Anyway, let the fight begin!"

"You may have the first turn Deathly," said Striker. "I would like to see what you have to offer." Striker gave a chuckle and raised his sword ready to defend.

"Oh, ref. You amuse me so well. Anyways." Daemon laughably said before he ran towards the borders of the Colosseum at a semi-moderate speed. It took his some time to get there since he had no powers, but when he reached there he stuck all six times into the ground and took a seat on the middle of the sets of knives. "I took my move, I am too lazy to actually try something right now. You attack first." he screamed with his hand cupped to his hand in Striker's direction.

"Playing coward Deathly or are you 'gathering data'? asked Striker as he sprinted at 6 mph towards Deathly. "Well then, it looks like I have to teach you to be a man!" He was half way towards Deathly and the first drop of sweat fell from his face. [i]He is going to pay now! I'll make him suffer![/i] When Striker got close enough to Deathly, he pulled out his 2-handed sword and swung it at him.

"Don't mind me and my sword. We just want to play a little game." Striker could taste the sweat on his face, and he loved the taste. [i]Good thing I have gotten used to the taste.[/i]

[quote name='Mr. Striker' timestamp='1304311973' post='5183475']
"Playing coward Deathly or are you 'gathering data'? asked Striker as he sprinted at 6 mph towards Deathly. "Well then, it looks like I have to teach you to be a man!" He was half way towards Deathly and the first drop of sweat fell from his face. [i]He is going to pay now! I'll make him suffer![/i] When Striker got close enough to Deathly, he pulled out his 2-handed sword and swung it at him.

"Don't mind me and my sword. We just want to play a little game."
[/quote]

"I already got some data on you and your sword is not something that amuses that much." said Daemon as he stopped the sword by clamping two of his fingers together on either side of the sword to slow down the swing. When it as slowed down, he grabbed a knife from his side, stuck it through his two fingers and stopped the sword entirely. After that, he grabbed two other knives from his back and swung his legs into Striker's abdominal propelling him backwards, then he threw both of his knives into Striker's direction. His hand started to bleed, but he had stopped Striker.

"Not cool Deathly," yelled Striker. Seeing the knives coming towards him, he kipped up and avoided the first knife. The second knife, however, grazed his leg. "Damn you Deathly! You are going to pay for that."

Striker pulled an uppercut side swing with his sword at Deathly. That attack is someone swinging their sword up at an angle so it would be difficult to dodge it. [i]See if you can stop this pal,[/i] he thought.

"Deathly, you do realize that data is outdated, yes? I have changed up my fighting style with my little friend." Striker was referring to his sword. "Anyway, hope you enjoy the game."

"Noticing the sword coming at his, Daemon moved to the side in a rolling formation making the sword scrapped his bleeding arm. Daemon grabbed the sword at the hilt and kicked Striker's arm that was holding the sword. He tugged the sword out of Striker's hands making his release it. Daemon picked up the sword and jumped over Striker running towards his three other knives that were left into the ground. "Oh, why do you think I am battling you? I am stronger than I was before too."

[quote name='Pokefanatic' timestamp='1304314855' post='5183535']
Walks in to see fight "hey guys whats going on? Oh." he sees the Crossbow on the floor and picks it up to arm it "Now the fun begins." he grins and arms the crossbow. He takes aim at Mr.Striker because he knows that he is the stronger opponent. He fires and steadily awaits it to hit its target. it misses by a fraction of an inch and he reloads the crossbow.
[/quote]
We are kind of in a fight and you need four lines.

Archived