Black hole Dragon!

Iaashadow

[img]http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/33/389649.jpg[/img]
Lore:1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster
When this card is Synchro Summoned, place 3 Black Hole Counters on it. Once during either player's turn, you may remove 1 Black Hole Counter from this card to reduce the ATK points of 1 face-up monster by 800. you may tribute one DARK monster to place on "Black Hole Counter" on this card

Will adjust the card picture to match lore when i get around to it

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
-.-
2200 ATK is fine, but if needs be, make it higher to 2300-2400. Anwhere between 2100-2400 is acceptable.
How about using CAPS on words like Synchro Summoned.
And black hole counters should be; place 3 "Black Hole Counters" on this card.
Needs work. Keep trying though./

[quote name='Iaashadow' timestamp='1304373138' post='5184510']
[img]http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/3411/389649f.jpg[/img]
Lore:1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters
When this card is synchro summoned, place three Black Hole Counters on this card. Once per turn, you may remove one Black Hole Counter from this card to reduce the ATK of 1 face-up monster by 800
[/quote]
Lore Corrections

When this card is Synchro Summoned, place 3 Black Hole Counters on it. Once per turn, you may remove 1 Black Hole Counter from this card to reduce the ATK points of 1 face-up monster by 800.

I would try and find a better pic and why Black Hole Dragon? I would think a "Black Hole" monster would have something to do with removing monsters from play or returning them to a player's hand. Anyway this is an okay card, but it could use some touch ups.

It isn't one of the best card. This is because of its low ATK, increase it's ATK to 2500 or decrease it to 2000 and give it the effect to not being destroyed once per turn (this is my opinion and I'm not sure what other people think of this).
I hope this helps.

It isn't one of the best card. This is because of its low ATK, increase it's ATK to 2500 or decrease it to 2000 and give it the effect to not being destroyed once per turn (this is my opinion and I'm not sure what other people think of this).
I hope this helps.

I hope this helps.

[quote name='TCG warrior' timestamp='1304625943' post='5189959']
I hope this helps.

I hope this helps.

I hope this helps.
[/quote]
please say that only once, it's effect justifies it's ATK so I believed it can stay there, thank you though

[quote name='Iaashadow' timestamp='1304626135' post='5189969']
please say that only once, it's effect justifies it's ATK so I believed it can stay there, thank you though
[/quote]

It was most likely an accidental triple post. It happened to me all the time when I first joined.

[quote name='Musicafee' timestamp='1304745691' post='5192638']
It's effect makes up for it's attack. If you added more attack to the card, then the card would be considered overpowered.
[/quote]
someone who agrees with me! yaaaaaaaaaaaay

[quote name='Iaashadow' timestamp='1304625224' post='5189925']
reasons???
[/quote]
1. It's ATK reduction effect isn't that useful
2. It will be ran over once summoned, because of low stats
3. There are better options for a Level 7 Synchro

[quote name='Klavier Gavin' timestamp='1304767530' post='5193004']
1. It's ATK reduction effect isn't that useful
2. It will be ran over once summoned, because of low stats
3. There are better options for a Level 7 Synchro