REPORT DON'T POST

Cin

Having seen how the members have recently behaved, I feel that the record needs to be set straight. The Mods care, we just expect the members to do their part as well.

RESPONSIBILITIES:
[b]Member[/b]
- Reporting any suspected rips
- Not posting in the topic to tip the member off
- Not flaming the member
- Not spamming the topic

[b]Mods[/b]
- Investigating into suspected rips ASAP.
- Asking for .XCF or .PSD files from the accused.
- If felt neccessary PMing the accusser.

If the member posts in the topic, then the image is then removed, the mods cannot investigate the suspected rip, because of lack of evidence. Remember do your part as well and the mods will do their's

[quote name='Yin' timestamp='1304792750' post='5193718']
Having seen how the members have recently behaved, I feel that the record needs to be set straight. The Mods care, we just expect the members to do their part as well.

RESPONSIBILITIES:
[b]Member[/b]
- Reporting any suspected rips
- Not posting in the topic to tip the member off
- Not flaming the member
- Not spamming the topic

[b]Mods[/b]
- Investigating into suspected rips ASAP.
- Asking for .XCF or .PSD files from the accused.
[b]- If felt neccessary PMing the accusser. [/b]

If the member posts in the topic, then the image is then removed, the mods cannot investigate the suspected rip, because of lack of evidence. Remember do your part as well and the mods will do their's
[/quote]

Only part I slightly disagree with. Surely locking the thread and pm'ing the user straght away would be better. Just to avoid pointless trolling/spamming.

[i][u]Only[/u][/i] if the reporter has provided enough evidence, to avoid pointless locking if the OP is innocent.

Archived