New Dark World stuff

SD21-JP002
Snow, Magician of the Dark World 「暗黒界の術師 スノウ」
DARK/Demon - Effect/4/1700/0
If this card is discarded by a card effect from the hand to the Graveyard, add 1 "Dark World" Card from your deck to your hand. If this card is discarded by an opponent's card effect, you can also select 1 monster in your opponent's Graveyard and Special Summon it to your field in face-up Defense Position.

SD21-JP003
Ceruli, Monk of the Dark World 「暗黒界の導師 セルリ」
DARK/Demon - Effect/1/100/300
If this card is discarded by a card effect from the hand to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card to your opponent's Field in face-up Defense Position. When this card is successfully Special Summoned by the effect of a "Dark World" Card, your opponent selects 1 card in their hand and discards it.

SD21-JP0(??)
Strategy of the Dark 「暗黒の謀略」
Normal Trap Card
Each player selects 2 cards in their hand and discards them, then draws 2 cards from their deck. Your opponent can negate the effect of this card by discarding 1 card.

Snow is pro, Ceruli is eh, Startegi is awesome. Discuss

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Klavier Gavin' timestamp='1305636249' post='5214600']
Ceruli activates secondary effects of all Dark Worlds :/
[/quote]
:O

That makes the card actually a bit decent. Like seriously, how many times does Dark World monsters secondary effects even used? Like, nevah.

now i can apply this to the people in my area
Me: i play Celri
Foe: that's not IRL, no anime-only cards, IRL cards only
Me: but it will be IRL when the Dark World Structure Deck comes out, problem *trollface*

...about time they released a card that was seen in the GX anime about 5/6 years ago

[quote name='BlindMonkey' timestamp='1305638561' post='5214646']
Reign-Beaux was always sitting into a corner, because his only effect is opponent-triggered.

Now he has a chance.
[/quote]

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080607024438/yugioh/images/thumb/4/40/Goldd%2CWu-LordofDarkWorldGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.png/300px-Goldd%2CWu-LordofDarkWorldGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.png[/img]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gotta Fit Snow into Infernity World.Dek now...YEAH

Someone explain me something about Strategy...if cards are discarded and the draw happens after that...wouldn't they still miss the timing or...
in anyways I guess card would most likely force an opponent discard most of the time.

also Celri + Snow = Trololol Medallion of the Ice Barrier + Monster Reborn

OMG, Ceruli will break Dark Worlds. Then again there are a lot of OP'd cards running around... Either way, I am so happy that DW's finally get a reliable way to use Goldd, Sillva and Reign-Beaux's (EDIT: and Broww's) secondary effects! All they need now is a rank 5 exceed monster. Wouldn't be hard to summon. *goes to card maker*

By the way, you should edit the first post to reflect Ceruli's awesomeness.

[quote name='Thor el Señor de los Aesir' timestamp='1305639651' post='5214677']
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080607024438/yugioh/images/thumb/4/40/Goldd%2CWu-LordofDarkWorldGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.png/300px-Goldd%2CWu-LordofDarkWorldGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.png[/img]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[/quote]
How do you figure? Because Reign-Beaux is pretty useless without Ceruli, and therefore not worth it? That's why Snow is there.

Anyway, IMO Fine > Strategy. Much more reliable, and your opponent doesn't get to rotate their hand.

I don't like the trap, never been fond of cards your opponent has an option to negate through an effect. Also, it's going to be a hell of a pain in the ass in mirror matches.

Ceruli still is a bit unnecessary to me but I guess he's alright at 1-2 just for more options. 3 is definitely overkill.

Snow is so pro. Exactly the kind of card they needed, can feed gate, search it or anything else, and becomes a 2000 beater under Gate. Love it.

Been wanting to play DWs for years but never got around to it, always felt they were missing a bit of consistency but this GREATLY fixes that problem.

The best thing about them becoming a tier deck (they obviously will) is that they hilariously counters themselves through cards like Dealings and Card Destruction that are pretty much staples for them. I'm ready to LOL at Royal Tribute plays though, can't wait til this is released.

Celri's art is different from it's anime art
OCG
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110517135507/yugioh/images/c/cf/Celri%2CMonkofDarkWorldSD20-JP.jpg[/img]
anime/TF3
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110330183247/yugioh/images/thumb/b/bb/Celri%2CMonkofDarkWorldVG-TF03-EN.jpg/175px-Celri%2CMonkofDarkWorldVG-TF03-EN.jpg[/img]

Archived