Exceeds → Xyz

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and VWXYZ weren't enough to do that??

or the Bugmen?

I mean they tought kids Greek with Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, kids should know the alphabet by now, lol

Soccer Mothers think everything should teach their children something, without caring if they completely ruin it. I think some stupid Parent said that "Exceed" won't teach their children anything and that it should be changed.

Soccer Mothers think everything should teach their children something, without caring if they completely ruin it. I think some stupid Parent said that "Exceed" won't teach their children anything and that it should be changed.

I hope you're joking about thinking that....because that is easily the worst logic ever.

This is possibly going to cause some absurd conflict with English vs Japanese, as the term in the subbed version is "Exceed" and yet it'll be called Xyz in the English game. So either subbers will change it and it'll look weird, or people will be using interchanged terminology for a while. Personally, I just find "Exceed" more sensical than "Xyz" (that feels like ti should be spelled with an S, not a Z)

This is possibly going to cause some absurd conflict with English vs Japanese, as the term in the subbed version is "Exceed" and yet it'll be called Xyz in the English game. So either subbers will change it and it'll look weird, or people will be using interchanged terminology for a while. Personally, I just find "Exceed" more sensical than "Xyz" (that feels like ti should be spelled with an S, not a Z)

Exceed could also stand for Exceeding Limits, as in, The Materials "Exceed" a Limit to turn into the Exceed Monster. Just like the Synchro materials "Synchronise" together. In other words, Konami ruined it.

Well, I can't understand the words enough to spell them anyway. Such as Synchro is pronounced Shinkuro or something bizarre. Zetsubou is probably one of the easy ones.

It is indeed "Shinkuro". The only reason it's spelt like that is because the closest they have to "Si" is "Shi", and because they need a vowel next to every non-N consonant.

Guest ~King Crouton~

2ihrqrb.jpg

Where did you get this image? The typography on the logo is fake.

This box was made in photoshop (and it is possible to make 3D boxes like this in photoshop. I took a digital imaging class in college) to make people rage over possible name changes. I seriously doubt XYZ will be the English name. If Hope is renamed Utopia, I can live with it.

Where did you get this image? The typography on the logo is fake.

This box was made in photoshop (and it is possible to make 3D boxes like this in photoshop. I took a digital imaging class in college) to make people rage over possible name changes. I seriously doubt XYZ will be the English name. If Hope is renamed Utopia, I can live with it.

It's fake? *Sigh of relief*

Archived