They are all really good. The only one that bugs me a bit is V, it feels like it can summon way too many Tuners along with itself. Although the Synchros aren't borderline powerful and pretty good so synchroing into a ton of them wouldn't be very harmful.
1. If the playerbase has spent all the money they could on our Secret Rares this season, ban and limit them so next season's cards can be promoted.
2. People WILL pay for Broken Secret Rare exclusives if they want to win. If you make them, people will buy them.
3. This piece of cardboard only costs 1.49 to create at our factory, and 22 cents to ship, but it drives teenagers to spend entire triple digit paychecks to obtain it.
4. The future of our business is the children. Make all the cool looking cards hard-to-find to drain their' parent's money.
5. Competitive balance is only a guideline, not a rule.
6. Nobody cares about the commons. Just slap some generic robotic-humanoid artwork, mediocre effects, and a name generated from a CSS Name Generator onto a card, and then get the money.
7. Don't listen to them when they say that everyone will quit playing Yugioh. After binging M:tG they will always come back. They like our unfair banlists and capitalistic drive.