[Finished]Structure Deck [Competition]

Boss Z

[center][u][b]RULES[/b][/u]
1. [b]All general YCM rules apply.[/b]
2: [i]Written cards accepted, but Frowned Upon[/i]
3: [i]POST ALL CARDS IN SPOILERS[/i]
4: [b]Entry Fee is 25 points.[/b]
5: Contest will start when we have [i]at least 5 contestants[/i]. We will stop accepting contestants a week after the contest started, or when the first round is over. Whichever comes first.
6: Rounds end when everyone sent their cards. If I do not receive everyones card after a week the round started, a deadline will be placed and the contestants will receive PMs. Deadline length depends on how many contestants need to send their cards.

[left]You will have to create a Structure Deck for a [b]REAL LIFE[/b] Archtype or Theme*
[list=1][*]In [b]Round 1[/b] you will have to create 5 new cards, with a spread as such:
[list][*]1 new "Boss" Monster
[*]1 New Spell
[*]1 New Trap
[*]2 Cards falling into either the Monster Spell or Trap Selection
[*]The Monsters Created must all be able to be in the Main Deck, aka, No Synchros, No Fusion Monsters, No Xyz Monsters[/list]
[*]In [b]Round 2[/b] you will have to create the card list for a Structure Deck:
[list][*]The Deck Must Contain yuor 5 new Cards... Hur-duh-dur
[*]A Structure Deck is 40 Cards with a common theme and capable of pulling off small combos
[*]All structure Decks contain 1 Ultra Rare and 2 Super Rares, 5 new cards (The Rares go Here), and 35 reprints
[*]Most structure Decks bring previously hard to get cards as Commons (DO NOT USE DUALITY, if you do, you will be penalized)
[*]Structure Decks give NO Extra Deck Cards, but they can contain the necessary Monster Requirements for Cards
[*]Structure Decks typically only include a maximum of 3 cards with Duplicates, and NO cards in triplicate
[*]You may post a Deck Box for the Structure Deck, but it will not be counted towards your score[/list]
[/list][/left]
[b]JUDGES:[/b]
[list=1]
[*]Boss Z (Me)
[*]Silverbolt
[*]Klavier Gavin**[/list]
[spoiler= Rules for Judges]
[list=1][*]You can use whatever break down you so desire for the Cards, in [b]Round 1[/b], but it should include something like:
[list][*]Effect ??/??
[*]Art ??/??
[*]Compatability with Archtype ??/??
[*]What-Ever else you wish to add ??/??[/list]
[*]You can do 1 Score for all 5 Cards or 1 Score for each Individual Card, but if you do the latter, please, average the scores

[*]For the Structure Deck, in [b]Round 2[/b], you should include:
[list][*]Is this Deck comparable to Other [i]Recent[/i] Structure Decks ??/??
[*]Is this Deck Strong, without being Ridiculous ??/??
[*]Does this Deck follow the Guidelines Previously Posted ??/??
[*]What-Ever else you wish to add ??/??
[*]The lack-of or presence-of a deck Box must not be calculated into the Score[/list]
[*]You can Grade on what ever scale you wish, but please give an equilancy to a 100 point scale, for my ease in finding the winner[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Participants:[/b]
[list=1]
[*]Darmanitan/Daruma Mode
[*]VoicesOfChaos
[*]Daemon
[*]Invalid Arguement
[*]Goodnight
[*]Klavier Gavin
[*]► THE ♪
[*]Daft Punk
[*]Dark Armed Duelist
[*]marcher boyz
[*]Bahamut ZERO[/list]
[b][size="3"]NO MORE MEMBERS ARE BEING ACCEPTED[/size][/b]
[s][color="#FFFFFF"]There is no Limit to the number of Participants, but 5 people [b]MUST[/b] enter for the event to begin...[/color][/s]

The Winner will be decided by who has the greatest Sum of their Scores at the end of the Second Round
[b]Prizes:[/b]
1st Place: 3 Reps + 60% of Points
2nd Place: 2 Reps + 30% of Points
3rd Place: 1 Rep + 10% of Points

Current Pot Size of Points: [b]325[/b]

So Please Enter this Contest, its a Great one, you all need to join and have fun

*Theme: ITT, the term "Theme" refers to Types, such as Beast or Fiend OR to ideas such as Draw-Power and Burn... it can also refer to lesser qualified "Archtypes," such as Chaos

**Klavier Gavin will not rating his own cards, my score will doubled when it comes to his ratings...[/center]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Points sent.

[spoiler='Wrath of The Steelswarm(Main Entry)']Structure Deck: Wrath Of The Steelswarm
[b]
[color="#FF8C00"]WOTS-EN001 Steelswarm Grande(Ultra)
WOTS-EN002 Steelswarm Beetle(Super)
WOTS-EN003 Steelswarm Girastag X2
WOTS-EN004 Steelswarm Scout X3
WOTS-EN005 Steelswarm Caller X2
WOTS-EN006 Steelswarm Mantis
WOTS-EN007 Steelswarm Sentinel X2
WOTS-EN008 Steelswarm Moth
WOTS-EN009 Steelswarm Genesoid X3[/color]
[color="#FF8C00"]WOTS-EN026 Steelswarm Omega(Super)[/color]
[color="#008000"]WOTS-EN010 First Step Towards Infestation X3
WOTS-EN011 Dark Hole
WOTS-EN012 Monster Reincarnation X2
WOTS-EN013 Giant Trunade
WOTS-EN014 Mystical Space Typoon X2
WOTS-EN015 Last Step Towards Infestation X2
WOTS-EN016 Steelswarm Hive X2[/color]
[color="#800080"]WOTS-EN017 Dimensional Prison X2
WOTS-EN018 Solemn Warning
WOTS-EN019 Mirror Force
WOTS-EN020 Seven Tools Of The Bandit X2
WOTS-EN021 Torrential Tribute
WOTS-EN022 Infestation Wave
WOTS-EN023 Infestation Ripples X2 [/color]
[color="#000000"]
WOTS-EN024 Steelswarm Roach
WOTS-EN025 Steelswarm HiveMaster
[/color]
[/b]
New cards:
Steelswarm Grande, Steelswarm Beetle, Steelswarm Hive, Last Step Towards Infestation, Steelswarm Hivemaster, Steelswarm Omega

Thinking up effects for them.

Yeah. I broke a few of the rules. Nevermind... It's atleast SOMEWHAT Playable.[/spoiler]

Quick question; Does it need to be an Archetype, or can it be something like just Zombies or Darks or HIgh level monsters? Since there are structure decks like those as well.

Hope you say yes cause I've already started! lol
And actually it might be a deck I might try to build... minus the new cards and some of the duplicate restrictions.

Round 1
[spoiler=Round 1][img]http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/817/146927.jpg[/img]
You can Special Summon this card from your hand by sending 1 Level 6 or higher Insect-Type monster you control back to the Deck. You can remove from play 1 Insect-Type monster in your Graveyard to change the Battle Position of 1 monster on the field. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can Special Summon 1 of your removed from play Insect-Type monsters to your side of the field.

[img]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2189/146927r.jpg[/img]
While you control this face-up card, during each battle between an Insect-Type attacking monster you control and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the attacking monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

(Yes, this is a spoof of Battle Fader)
[img]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/817/146927.jpg[/img]
When an effect that targets a face-up Level 5 or higher Insect-Type monster is activated, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and negate the activation of that card and destroy that card. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, change all of your opponent's monsters to Defense Position. Battle Positions cannot be changed until the End Phase, except by a card effect.

[img]http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/817/146927.jpg[/img]
Discard 1 Insect-Type monster from your hand to activate this card. Special Summon 1 "Beetle Token"(Insect-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) on your opponent's side of the field in Defense Position. It cannot be destroyed by battle and cannot be used as material for a Synchro Summon. When a "Beetle Token" is attacked, the controller takes damage equal to the attack of the monster that attacked it.

[img]http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/9080/146927w.jpg[/img]
After activation, Special Summon this card in Attack Position; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Insect-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1200/DEF 1700). When this card changes Battle Positions, change all face-up monster cards to the same position. (This card is also still treated as a Trap Card.)
[/spoiler]

And even though idk if I'll make it to round 2, I'm gonna post it anyways lol

[spoiler=Round 2]

The Piercing Mandibles

King of Insects (Ultra Rare)
Beetle Fader (Super Rare)
Anthropod Motivator
False Protectorate (Super Rare)
Spider Totem Legato

Earthbound Immortal Uru
Doom Dozer
Brain Crusher
Saber Beetle
Gigaplant
Anteatereatingant
Aztekipede, the Worm Warrior
Koa’ki Meiru Beetle
Insect Knight
Cross-Sword Beetle
Desert Protector
Spyder Spider
Pinch Hopper
Pinch Hopper
Howling Insect
Dark Spider
Level Eater

Verdant Sanctuary
Spider Web
Spider Web
Monster Gate
Monster Reborn
Swords of Concealing Light
Insect Neglect
Fiend Sanctuary
Burial From a Different Dimension
Burden of the Mighty
Solidarity
Insect Imitation
Insect Imitation

No Entry
Spider Egg
Lair Wire
Curse of Anubis
Zero Gravity
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Boss Z' timestamp='1306772822' post='5241937']
Accepted, but you also sent 50 points... do you want 25 back?
[/quote]

Ahh yeah records looks like it double sent for some reason. Yeah that be great to get them back I guess. I should have my cards made probably by tomorrow morning. If not then Thursday night.

Archived