Finally find my own style !!!! =3

Kuroda Kaito

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1308048018' post='5282345']
I am not too fond on the lighting on the sides, but it is amazing. I really like it! Glad you have your own style
[/quote]
Thanks Daemon :D, appreciate it very much, +rep for you for that ;)

it's an interesting concept, but it could be improved drastically.

the whole sig seems to have a blurred look to it, which takes quality down quite a bit.

The tag is monotone w/ only a few extra color spots, which takes away from the "wow" factor.

lighting could've been better executed, IMO.

[quote name='-DG-' timestamp='1308057541' post='5282436']
it's an interesting concept, but it could be improved drastically. [b]Thanks, i'll try to improve it :D[/b]

the whole sig seems to have a blurred look to it, which takes quality down quite a bit. [b]Oh really, i'll remember to sharpen it a little more next time[/b]

The tag is monotone w/ only a few extra color spots, which takes away from the "wow" factor. [b]Oh it looks like i'm getting to monotone again :blink:[/b]

lighting could've been better executed, IMO. [b]Well yeah i suck at lighting :( [/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='CAVEMAN.' timestamp='1308062173' post='5282554']
Not really a new style... I've seen a lot of this. [b]well i know it's not really my new style but that's not what i'm talking about my style, i think my style is using C4D in tags and make them looks good, kinda weird right ???[/b]
You're also just slapping them on. The lighting on the C4D doesn't blend with the whole thing. There are different lighting spots on each of them.
The colours are also monochromic so you have to work on that too.
[b]OK, thanks for your comment and really thank you for your advice, i'll improve to be better[/b][/quote]

[quote name='-DG-' timestamp='1308069811' post='5282745']
Cursed, that's a no-no, unless it's B/W
[/quote]

Swear they mean the same thing. But that's what I mean.

The only reason I say so is because:

1. The orange lighting is just way too strange compared to the overall green colour. It's a strange combination, in terms of colour theory.
2. Apart from the orange, it just looks dull with all the green. As a B/W, it would automatically look more contrasting.

Archived