S.T.O.R.M.

Iaashadow

[img]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/33/389649.jpg[/img]
Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending the top three cards from your Deck to your Graveyard. This card gains the ATK and DEF of the first monster sent to the graveyard. (If no monsters are sent to the Graveyard, destroy this card.)

OCG Fix:

[i]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending the top three cards from your Deck to your Graveyard. This card gains the ATK and DEF of the first monster sent to the graveyard. (If no monsters are sent to the Graveyard, destroy this card.)[/i]

This card is pretty simple. The good thing is you can send Super Powerful Cards like Arcana Force EX The Dark Ruler to give it 4000 ATK at a low price. But it is balanced out by accidentally sending away Relinquished! Muap Muap Muaap!

Overall it is a pretty fair card, but I would have picked a better image.

So overall, it's a 9/10 for you, which means you get a rep!

Yes, IMO this card can be a great combo with arcana or Lightsworns. which they have LIGHT and DARK ruler, plus this card have milling 3 cards which is good. 9/10.

Suggestion > change the picture to Warrior LIGHT monster if able, so this card needed in arcana or LS

[b]9/10[/b] also... =j
... something tells me this card has potential to hit [i]10/10[/i]...
... though... i [u]KINDA[/u] agree with [b]Kyng of Ice[/b] on the picture... ... i [u]DONT[/u] agree with [b]Ragnarok1945[/b] on the card's creation... and i [u]kinda[/u] (only) agree with [b]Maha Guns[/b] comment... not so sure about the picture though... thats on you...

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1308268732' post='5288794']
Yes, IMO this card can be a great combo with arcana or Lightsworns. which they have LIGHT and DARK ruler, plus this card have milling 3 cards which is good. 9/10.

Suggestion > change the picture to Warrior LIGHT monster if able, so this card needed in arcana or LS
[/quote]
I changed it to light, but not warrior

I am impressed usually when somebody said with an odd effect or something along that line, it is boring. This one is good, especially if you get something strong, but like there saying up there you could get a relinquished xD.

9/10- find a better image and we'll talk about being higher.

[quote name='shadowserpent' timestamp='1308332210' post='5290325']
I am impressed usually when somebody said with an odd effect or something along that line, it is boring. This one is good, especially if you get something strong, but like there saying up there you could get a relinquished xD.

9/10- find a better image and we'll talk about being higher.
[/quote]
thank you
if you can find a better image for me (cause I cant find one) +rep for you

OCG:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending the top 3 cards of your Deck to your Graveyard. This card gains the ATK and DEF of the first monster sent to the Graveyard. (If no monsters are sent to the Graveyard, destroy this card.)

I think. I'm not sure about the last few parts of the effect.

The only real use I see for it is LS for the milling.
Not much use other than that, because you lose 3 cards from your Deck, and if none of them were monsters, you lose this card which you used 3 cards for. It's basically getting rid of 3 cards for the price of a high ATK and DEF, if any.
It's not a weird effect; it's just a standard ATK and DEF boost at the cost of 3 cards that might have more use than it.

6/10

The last line shouldn't be in parentheses; it's not reminder text or a common effect.

This card is very powerful. Running it in Plants or Lightsworns allows you to mill for Synchro fodder or JD setup, respectively. It's also powerful in Frogs, Synchrons, and Zombies. S.T.O.R.M. + Glow-Up Bulb = Black Rose Dragon, and it can be revived by Debris Dragon. S.T.O.R.M. + Plaguespreader = Level 8 Synchro. S.T.O.R.M. + Veiler = Wyvern. Its ATK is irrelevant; it's like Destiny Hero - Malicious, only more splashable. It's a foace-o'-naychah.

Nerf it if at all possible.

[quote name='newhat' timestamp='1308493821' post='5295024']
The last line shouldn't be in parentheses; it's not reminder text or a common effect.

This card is very powerful. Running it in Plants or Lightsworns allows you to mill for Synchro fodder or JD setup, respectively. It's also powerful in Frogs, Synchrons, and Zombies. S.T.O.R.M. + Glow-Up Bulb = Black Rose Dragon, and it can be revived by Debris Dragon. S.T.O.R.M. + Plaguespreader = Level 8 Synchro. S.T.O.R.M. + Veiler = Wyvern. Its ATK is irrelevant; it's like Destiny Hero - Malicious, only more splashable. It's a foace-o'-naychah.

Nerf it if at all possible.
[/quote]

2 things

1. what does nerf mean?
2. does your review mean it's good or bad?

[quote name='Iaashadow' timestamp='1308494554' post='5295053']
1. what does nerf mean?
[/quote]
Reduce its potency. (A Nerf gun compared to a metal gun.)

[quote name='Iaashadow' timestamp='1308494554' post='5295053']
2. does your review mean it's good or bad?
[/quote]
The "review" says that it's overpowered. It's not good until you weaken it a bit.

[quote name='newhat' timestamp='1308496945' post='5295121']
Reduce its potency. (A Nerf gun compared to a metal gun.)

The "review" says that it's overpowered. It's not good until you weaken it a bit.
[/quote]

Well, you mill 3 cards for a free beatstick. this can help or hurt. I don't believe it's overpowered. to weaken it would make it milling 3 cards for even less or a different idea totally. I could use a suggestion to change it but weakening it I don't believe will work

bump

I think this card is two scary if you cared so much about stats just put it in an all monster deck that way you're guarranteed a monster. Its the milling and no special summon restrictions why this is the problem. So many free 6 stars its pretty scary and at that point it would be good to have weak monsters because then S.T.O.R.M. couldn't be bth'ed.

I agree in the sense that this should be weaked

Archived